Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
Just so i can be 100% positive.
    #3187516 - 09/27/04 05:24 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Is the seed on the left properly scraped?

i know there is a million threads on hbwr, but i dont want to be sick, and i havnt seen pics of scraped seeds, ok thank you.  :laugh:

--------------------

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineLocus
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Just so i can be 100% positive. [Re: Psychoslut]
    #3187561 - 09/27/04 05:32 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

looks like it is

--------------------

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity. ~ Albert Einstein
"Fear is the great barrier to human growth." ~ Dr. Robert Monroe

~~~*Dosis sola facit venenum*~~~

*Check my profile to listen to my music* :smile:

InvisiblePsychoslut
 User Gallery
Re: Just so i can be 100% positive. [Re: Locus]
    #3187578 - 09/27/04 05:38 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

well on the net i read remove the brown fuzzy coat, i have no brown fuzzy coat, just dead dry white *skin* is the white skin what im supposed to take off, and the hard shell is safe to eat correct?

--------------------

Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

InvisibleAdden
I'm a teapot
Loc: Flag
    #3187600 - 09/27/04 05:43 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah, but grind/crush it, or you'll never digest it (=no trip)

The "brown fuzzy coat" resembles coconut skin. I'd even grind them as they were. I've found very few with the coconut-skin like coat.

InvisiblePsychoslut
 User Gallery
Re: Just so i can be 100% positive. [Re: Adden]
    #3187639 - 09/27/04 05:53 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

thank you very much.

i have alot of exp. with shrooms, lsd, dmt, salvia, and aya. and i want a good trip, no sissy bull shit, how many do you think that i should eat? :smile:

--------------------

OfflinePhanTomCat
Teh Cat....
Male User Gallery

Loc: My Youniverse....
    #3189024 - 09/27/04 10:32 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Those little fuggers are a bitch to scrape...! Mine had the "hair" on the rounded outside of the seeds.... I took the suggested (I THINK it was like 6???), and it was cool.... Kinda~ had what I call "shakey leg syndrome", it was hard for me to stop moving my legs around on the come-up.... It was a cool trip, not sure if I would have taken more.... I watched DreamCatcher for the first time that night, and had some Nitrous.... MMmmmmmHHhhhmmmm, nice night....

Don't think I would have considered it "sissy bull shit", but you might....? I guess it depends on how hardcore you are....?

ChoW~

--------------------
I'll be your midnight French Fry....  :naughty:

"The most important things in life that are often ignored, are the things that one cannot see...."

>^;;^<

Offlinefelix
 User Gallery

#3189177 - 09/27/04 10:56 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

why don't you guys just use sandpaper...?

--------------------
Real botanists laugh at HPS systems, we do however use high pressure sodium in the parking lot. - artthug

OfflinePhanTomCat
Teh Cat....
Male User Gallery

Re: Just so i can be 100% positive. [Re: felix]
    #3189191 - 09/27/04 10:59 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I used fingernail clippers, the hard part seemed to be holding the little buggerz ~....  Can we say HAND CRAMP......    :tongue2:

OfflineTyger
PeAcE

Loc: My house (Canada)
    #3189709 - 09/28/04 12:09 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I agree with felix, sandpaper works good for taking it off.....

OfflinePhanTomCat
Teh Cat....
Male User Gallery

Re: Just so i can be 100% positive. [Re: Tyger]
    #3189940 - 09/28/04 12:53 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I have only done it once (gotta~ try most everything once!).... The Oblique(sp) seeds are much more "forgiving" or "friendly".... I don't care for the fuzzy head feeling the next few days after LSA.... That was a nice thing to realize after buying 1/2oz. of HBWR seeds...!

Offlinestefan
work in progress

Loc: The Netherlands
    #3190110 - 09/28/04 01:34 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

LSA can be an amazing trip

it all depends on how strong those seeds are. I ate them 2 times; first time 7.5 seeds, second time 10 seeds. the first time I tripped way harder and it was truely a life changing experiance! second time I vomited even though I scraped the seeds very good and tripped not so hard (maybe because of the purging?) but it was still nice, especially listening to music.

Oh yeah and the closed eye visuals are so amazing!! :laugh:

InvisiblePsychoslut
 User Gallery
Re: Just so i can be 100% positive. [Re: stefan]
    #3190272 - 09/28/04 02:24 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

stefan said:
LSA can be an amazing trip

it all depends on how strong those seeds are. I ate them 2 times; first time 7.5 seeds, second time 10 seeds. the first time I tripped way harder and it was truely a life changing experiance! second time I vomited even though I scraped the seeds very good and tripped not so hard (maybe because of the purging?) but it was still nice, especially listening to music.

Oh yeah and the closed eye visuals are so amazing!! :laugh:

i am having the time of my life right now, i just ate 7. i am playing super mario bro 1 with a couple freinds, we are talking about old high school times, i couldnt be more happy.  :laugh:

--------------------

InvisiblePsychoslut
 User Gallery
Re: Just so i can be 100% positive. [Re: PhanTomCat]
    #3190278 - 09/28/04 02:27 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

omg man i swear to god that is soo cool that me and you feel the thing on lsa, restless leg syndrome.

--------------------

Offlinekadakuda
The Great"Green".......East
 User Gallery

Loc: Asia
    #3190391 - 09/28/04 03:20 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

its cool now.  wai ttill tomarow when you have gotten NO sleep  :wink:

cool drug, but i can never sleep right on it.

--------------------
The seeds you won't sow are the plants you dont grow.

Offlinestefan
work in progress

Loc: The Netherlands
    #3190510 - 09/28/04 05:03 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I have the leg thing too on the come up of shrooms, lsa and the most on mescaline

InvisiblePsychoslut
 User Gallery
    #3190546 - 09/28/04 05:35 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

i do use sandpaper

:tongue2:

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder