Home | Community | Message Board

World Seed Supply
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinedioze1
Satans minion inthe war onlaughter
Loc: Up a hogs ass looking for...
Wher the HELL are the moderators?
    #318883 - 05/16/01 08:27 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Why has no one locked the threads like.... TOOL is cool!! or what ever it is. For the love of God, It is in the Cultivation forum!!
And that post...Cop ??! I t is an "openly-admitted" 7th grader talkin' about the school cop busting him for drawings and he is worried that they will find the Pan Cyan jars in his house!!
Please keep this stuff out of these forums. I have been here for a while and I like it! But.... I am quikly growing tired of wading through shit like that to get to what the forum is ALL about--Cultivation!!
Why don't you guys use one of the services that AUTHINTICATES The ages of memebers?
I t was just a thought... But, PLEASE clean up the forums.
Dioze1

--------------------
Not all that wander are lost.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibledimitri211
Carpal Tunnel
Re: Wher the HELL are the moderators? [Re: dioze1]
    #318888 - 05/16/01 08:36 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

my sentaments exactly And I hope a vendor see's the 7th graders name and does not sell to him again before this board is gone to

remember, behind every great fortune there is an even greater crime

InvisibleThorA
Anti-Theist OVERLORD
Male User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
Re: Wher the HELL are the moderators? [Re: dioze1]
    #318957 - 05/16/01 10:16 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

We cant use authentication services because they require credit cards, I think something like that is a little overboard.

As for moderators, we are probably going to skip elections and ask who wants to be a moderator, then choose from the ones who will be here often, have a level head, have been around a while, and someone who won't be over doing the moderator position .....

Me and 3D have been quite busy lately, so these posts do slip through us, I am seriously thinking about having 3-4 moderators in each forum to ensure there is always someone around.... I know it may seem like overkill but if you look at any other message boards on the internet they all seem to have quite a few moderators, and those boards don't have nearly as many members as this place.

As for the age thing, its illegal to grow mushrooms no matter your age, I know some 16yr olds who I find more mature than some of my friends (25yrs)... I think its unfair to discriminate so harshly against age, I do agree however with this particular case of the 7th grader, its not something he should be posting...

Dioze1, please realize its very hard to keep up with all the posts, I'm fulltime at school and I have a busy life.... I do what I can but its sometimes hard to be on top of things... So hopefully with nominations of new moderators it should help keep things in check...

Anyways, back to studying....

InvisibleSenor_Doobie
Snake Pit Champion
 User Gallery

Loc: Trump Train
Re: Wher the HELL are the moderators? [Re: Thor]
    #319018 - 05/16/01 11:43 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Senor_Doobie waits patiently to be called into service in Mush Cult and anywhere else he may be needed.

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

OfflineYoschie99
nomad
Male

Loc: center of earth
Re: Wher the HELL are the moderators? [Re: Senor_Doobie]
    #319023 - 05/16/01 11:48 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

i'll offer my services if they are needed... anywhere they are needed... other drugs or somethin would be cool though.

Offlinedioze1
Satans minion inthe war onlaughter
Loc: Up a hogs ass looking for...
Re: Wher the HELL are the moderators? [Re: Thor]
    #319133 - 05/17/01 04:05 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

I understand where you are coming from Thor. It is hard to have a life and tend to this place 24/7. I wasn't trying to give the Mods a hard time.... I was seriously wondering where they all went. If I can help, let me know. I would gladly help relieve the burden of Moderating.
Dioze1

--------------------
Not all that wander are lost.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Pan Cyan Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom