Home | Community | Message Board

Azarius
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars, Brown Rice Flour, Wild Bird Seed

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineReject
Loc: L'ville
Odd colonization times
    #3187880 - 09/27/04 08:45 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

I've ordered some spores back in probably june from one of the sponsors here, got some hawaiian, B+, malabar, creeper... first grow I did some hawaiian and malabar on BRF and they both worked out exactly as I expected, hawaiians, which I heard were fast colonizers were colonized in a reasonable time.

This time around I'm doing WBS jars and I'm using a B+ (which I've heard to be an extremely slow colonizer) and hawaiian. I innoculated last saturday and now every single B+ jar has a huge colonized section, and some are even about 90% while I am just seeing spots on the hawaiians.

Have I misheard on the colonization times on these, or is there some factor that might be helping or hurting one?

--------------------
Any and all references to growing are completely facticious, all pictures shown unless specifically stated are stock photographs found via google image search.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineZeroArmy27
I didn't go to work for a month.
 Arcade Champion: Asteroids 2000

Loc: Middle of nowhere
Re: Odd colonization times [Re: Reject]
    #3188482 - 09/27/04 10:42 PM (12 years, 5 months ago)

haha, that's really weird. my experience with B+ was just the opposite, took a bit longer than i expected to colonize. shit happens man, everything's subjective.

--------------------
"a monkey would fuck you up if you tried to put it in a autoclave" - Psychoslut

"it's not like the admins and mods are a tight-knit group of hippies that spend their life together in a log cabin tie-dying shirts and stringing beads inbetween bonghits." - Wiccan_Seeker

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars, Brown Rice Flour, Wild Bird Seed

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation