Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleHendostan
I'm a teapot

Just ate 2 grams of high grade cubensis
    #3184188 - 09/26/04 09:52 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Hello everybody..I just ate 2 grams, or one monster mushroom, and things are starting to look pretty funky. I may post some stuff as I experience them throughout the night...Peaace!

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMykro_Guy
Myco Student
 User Gallery

Re: Just ate 2 grams of high grade cubensis [Re: Hendostan]
    #3184305 - 09/26/04 10:16 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

kool let us know

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #3184990 - 09/27/04 01:40 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Have a great trip!!  :heart:  :smile:

Offlineliveby
Wasted For Time
 User Gallery

#3185011 - 09/27/04 01:47 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

still going ?

OfflinePhanTomCat
Teh Cat....
Male User Gallery

Loc: My Youniverse....
    #3185123 - 09/27/04 03:11 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Well, where did he go....?    Musta~ got side tracked, and lost his "connectedness" with all of us....    :frown:

InvisibleHendostan
I'm a teapot

#3185976 - 09/27/04 11:12 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I'm back!  And thankfully alive..What a fuckin' trip.  I consider myself fairly experienced with psychadelics.  I've taken mushrooms well over a dozen times, acid three or four times, and messed around with various other substances, but the mushroom I ate last night completely blew every other experience away.  For a good hour and a half, I was so far beyond hallucinations, I thought I had lost my mind for good.  Has anyone else every had their field of vision broken into fragments, kinda like a broken mirror?  Usually I get subtle visuals on shrooms, colors get more vivid, flat surfaces seem to roll or breathe....I could not find anything, inside or outside, that looked "real".  Solid objects were melting in front of me, circular objects were spinning out of control, straight objects were bending and twisting, the floor was bubbling around my feet, my bed tried to freakin eat me!  It was so overwhelming I had to shut off all my lights and cover my head with a pillow, but that didn't do any good.  The darkness was almost more vivid than the light.  All I could see were Alex Grey-like visions in my head.  At this point, the hallucinations started moving to my other senses as well.  It felt as if there were spider webs or hair in my mouth, and I sensed thousands of pins poking me all over my body and it was rather unpleasant.  I was hearing doors opening and closing, but I live alone.. I kept looking at the clock trying to figure out how much time had passed, but numbers held no meaning.  I couldn't tell if time was moving forward or backward.  I was having trouble comprehending who I was, what day it was, or where I was.  I knew I needed to do something to keep me grounded, so I put on Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas.  The moment I turned the light back on, I knew I was freaking out.  That's when my vision became like a broken mirror, and everything in my room was melting.  I managed to put on the movie anyway, and about ten minutes into it, the dvd became stuck and the movie froze.  This caused panic.  I thought my mind had frozen at a single point in time and was unable to move forward.  I snapped.  I started sweating profusely..I ran outside and could hear leaves rustling, but nothing was moving.  The grass looked ten times longer than usual.  A car coming down the road became a series of snap shots, not a continuous flow of motion.  I couldn't figure out which was was up or down, left or right, depth perception had completely gone away.  I laid in the grass and tried to figure out what was happening, but I couldn't make sense of anything at all.  I managed to make it back to my room, only to be dismayed that it had only been an hour since I ate the mushroom.  It was encouraging that I was able to figure out that it had been an hour though, so I laid back down and watched streams of light being cast across my walls.  They were not like any lights that can be cast by cars or street lights.  I felt as though my pillow was trying to strangle me, and my hair was attacking my head.  All these things came to a climax when my bed felt like it was rolling and dropped me off the side.  Laying on the floor, I got a profound sense that everything would be ok.  Finally I started to feel halfway sane.  The great thing about losing your mind is you get to find it again.  I was still having extremely intense visuals, but the world was starting to at least make sense.  I flipped on the tv and Family Guy was on, but there was a CNN news ticker across the bottom of the screen, and the characters were talking about sports scores.  I changed channels, but bits and pieces of different shows were on the screen at once.  I've never seen anything like it.  I finally said fuck it, and went back outside and wandered around for a good two hours until I finally started coming down.  The "under water" effect was still there for a long time.  The air looked like liquid as my vision started trying to correct itself.  All I kept thinking was "What a fuckin trip."  I was exhausted, but couldn't fall asleep until 4:30am.  I just woke up and decided to try and make sense of the insane debauchery that occured.  Has anyone else ever had some of these things happen?  Keep in mind, I only ate one mushroom, roughly 2 grams.  It was more vivid and intense then even LSD has ever been.  I don't know if I would consider it a "bad" trip, although thinking I had completely lost my mind wasn't exactly enjoyable.  Well, I love new experiences, and this one was quite unexpected.  I suppose I should be careful with these mushies!  They are very very good :smile:  If anyone cares to read this, I would love some insight.  ~Peace and love~
p.s. - gimpy..i didn't lose our connectedness, i was too fucked up to operate the computer!  believe me, i tried.

OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

#3187275 - 09/27/04 04:35 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Hendostan said:
  Has anyone else every had their field of vision broken into fragments, kinda like a broken mirror? 

Yea, I"ve had this happen.  I was in the passenger seat of my non-tripping girlfriend's car on the way to the venice drum circle.  We had typical LA traffic and it was making me go nuts.  I wanted to get to the drum circle so bad, or at least get out of the car and run around, I got excited, and my vision just sort of fragmented into what looked like long, glass shards, like a mirror as you say.  I could still see reality fine, it was just as if I was looking through a broken window.  The pattern of the cracks was amazing, fractal, geometric, not actually how a window breaks. 

What a crazy trip you had for two grams of cubes, must've been a mutant patch of psilocybin lurking inside that monster.  :crazy2:

--------------------

InvisibleHendostan
I'm a teapot

Re: Just ate 2 grams of high grade cubensis [Re: Noviseer]
    #3187421 - 09/27/04 05:08 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah, it was quite a hefty one!  The caps on these things are amazing, I think that's what caused most of the craziness.  They are loaded with tripping juices. :nut:

Offlinekontron
captain planet
Loc: Eden
    #3188613 - 09/27/04 09:06 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

sounds like you had fun. i could only laugh at a bed trying to eat me, i would think of the talking chair on pee wee's playhouse.

InvisibleHendostan
I'm a teapot

Re: Just ate 2 grams of high grade cubensis [Re: kontron]
    #3188883 - 09/27/04 10:04 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

haha..i will keep that in mind next time, maybe it will help if the trip is getting out of control like it was.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate