Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds UK
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinedownlowfunk
Retired Festival Veteran
Male

Loc: Physical Realm
got raided. facing prison.
    #3178335 - 09/25/04 07:43 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Well, My belief system of helping people with the MJ has just been shot down. Someone got in trouble and couldnt keep their mouth shut. My home was then raided by 7 officers 5 being town officers, and 2 being State Drug Task Force. They searched my housed throuhgly finding 2 1/8s of Marijuana, some Pipes, a couple hundred bucks, and a digital scale. They arrested me for Pocession with intent to deliver. A hefty fine up to 100k, and 3.5 to 7 years of jail time, thats how the Law reads for this offense. In the station they told me they had a dozen felonies on me, and that they would come out at my arraignment hearing.

Guess im just feeling down, I am not a Drug Dealer, I dont own a car, no big tv, my computer is 2 years old. Im worried about these 12 felonies, Im thinking someone musta worn a wire and picked up MJ off of me a bunch of times. The thought of owing umpteen thousands to the state makes me sick, and going to prison for 2 1/8ths is crazy. I got a NORML lawyer for $2500. that was everything I had. Im not sure what he is going to do for me. he has written some letters, but thats the only thing I have seen him do so far.

guess I want to say that I feel betrayed that someone close to me could snap and start telling on me. I only got MJ for those that I felt I knew very well.

Anyway, Im scared to death, and now I dont go anywhere near the MJ, wich is having an effect on my immune system. Besides arent I guranteed the right to Life Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness?? I am so Mad, somedays I just want to numb the old wrists and slice em to pieces.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMAGnum
veteran

Re: got raided. facing prison. [Re: downlowfunk]
    #3178349 - 09/25/04 08:01 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

One word, CANADA.

Cross the border and have someone pick you up on the other side who has diven a car through with all your stuff.

--------------------
Agent 727

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: hyperspace Flag
    #3182350 - 09/26/04 11:58 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

What state are you in? Get a lawyer and not a court appointed one if possible.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

InvisibleHeavyToilet
The Heaviest OfThem All
Male

Loc: British Columbia
Re: got raided. facing prison. [Re: MAGnum]
    #3182382 - 09/26/04 12:14 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah, go to Canada, you'll probably thank us later.

InvisibleCorporal Kielbasa

#3182646 - 09/26/04 01:37 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

If you cant take the heat then get out of the kitchen! Thats whi I would move to canada its cold up there.

Offlinediscoabe
Stranger

Loc: Nevada
    #3182804 - 09/26/04 02:19 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Cops lie man, they'll say they have a hundred felonies just to get you to plead to one or two. Definately get a lawyer that's not court appointed. If this is your first offense it's possible you won't have to spend any time in jail or prison.

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
    #3182932 - 09/26/04 03:06 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

get a lawyer, fight it, 2 1/8s? depending on the state that's nothing.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Offlinecaptiveharmony
dream
    #3183439 - 09/26/04 06:04 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

hey... yeah... come to Canada. I'm so so sorry... *hugs* I'm angry for you. Please hang in there... and yes... cops lie. There are some good articles on erowid about it.

Praying for you...

--------------------
always in love

OfflinePsilocybeingzz
Male User Gallery

Loc: International waters
Re: got raided. facing prison. [Re: captiveharmony]
    #3183588 - 09/26/04 07:17 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I will be waiting in Vancouver with a fat joint if you decide to come here.

Its up to you, but your ARENT a bad person and you've done NOTHING wrong, therefore.....as a Canadian, I would like to encourage you to flee to my country.

Steve Kubby did it.....Renne Boje' did it, and she was supposed to face 10 years in prison, now shes married to the guy thats the webmaster for PotTV.net.
(the blacks, the draft dodgers, and now drug war refugees, Canada has a history of taking in Americans when their government acting like the giant bully tha it IS, am quite frankly I am VERY proud of that.....Canadian kids should be taught about it in schools more, its an important part of Canadian history)

Good Luck, run........FAST.

--------------------

Anonymous #1

Re: got raided. facing prison. [Re: Psilocybeingzz]
    #3187192 - 09/27/04 04:15 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

but your ARENT a bad person

How do you know? He only has one post.

OfflineCubieman420
Sharing in thegroove
 User Gallery

Loc: Midwest
    #3187200 - 09/27/04 04:17 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

You're fucked over for that much pot?! In NE where I live that would be a $100 ticket, nothing more. You are being bullshitted to, get the facts and a decent lawyer.

--------------------
"...now waters run free, no more fish in the sea..."
1983-2004

Offlinedownlowfunk
Retired Festival Veteran
Male

Loc: Physical Realm
    #3187242 - 09/27/04 04:27 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

thanks for the support, and suggestions. ill hold tight for a bit, not ruling out any of your advice though. Im seriously considering it. thanks for reading my dismay, and responding. I got a lawyer, I mentioned that in my post, but this CA idea sounds good. not sure how it would work tho. ill do some research. Ive got a some time to think things out.

Offlinehound
Loc: NAPTOWN
    #3188822 - 09/27/04 09:50 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Is this your first offense ?

And hey, don't go slicing your wrists either, it is always darkest before the dawn.

Offlinekontron
captain planet
Loc: Eden
    #3188845 - 09/27/04 09:54 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

american laws are fucked. a quarter on it's own is'nt shit, but the scale is what they use to show intent. and a wad of cash too. i think anything under an ounce in one bag is considered personal use around here. i dont know where you live, but in cali pot is not a big deal, as long as you are not driving with it on you. bus and trolleys are great. most of the time it's a 600$ ticket, and community service. unless you bring it across the border. that doesnt mean it's liberal. they bust those that they think they can get more out of them. more names, higher people, and bring down more helpful people. i would head to canada if things started looking bad.

Anonymous #1

#3189107 - 09/27/04 10:47 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

i got busted with a scale and its nothing. trust me unless its more than a quarter pound they got nothing. unless they found other drugs

InvisiblePsilostylin
Captain Save Em'
Loc: New Orleans!
    #3190208 - 09/28/04 01:59 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

did you ever find the motha fucker that ratted on you? i'd slice his wrist, not my own. probation most probably will be the outcome, if it's your first offense but who knows you may have to do some time. fleeing to canada doesn't seem like too bad of an option...hell, i'm moving out there if bush gets re-elected...but don't make any hastey moves just yet. you're doing all you can right now-you got a lawyer, you're out on bail, and you're waiting to see what's up. though, the wait is the most horrible torture imaginable, believe me i've been there. i was popped for acid and pot a while back and i ended up getting probation. i remember being alone in jail thinking that suicide was my only way out of this prediciment. just hang in there bro, hopefully shit will work out for ya. i'll pray for you.

peace :smile:

oh and yeah cops do lie. like a motha fuck.

OfflinegeokillsA
∙∙∙∙☼ º¿° ☼∙∙∙∙
Male User Gallery

Loc: city of angels Flag
    #3191890 - 09/28/04 02:39 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Psilocybeingzz said:

Its up to you, but your ARENT a bad person and you've done NOTHING wrong, therefore.....as a Canadian, I would like to encourage you to flee to my country.

Steve Kubby did it.....Renne Boje' did it, and she was supposed to face 10 years in prison, now shes married to the guy thats the webmaster for PotTV.net.
(the blacks, the draft dodgers, and now drug war refugees, Canada has a history of taking in Americans when their government acting like the giant bully tha it IS, am quite frankly I am VERY proud of that.....Canadian kids should be taught about it in schools more, its an important part of Canadian history)

:thumbup: :thumbup:

I must say I have the upmost respect for Canada because of their willingness to be collectively humane and caring people!  It is so damn unfortunate that my government can persecute its people because of personal beliefs which harm no one and in many cases contribute to a happier and healthier lifestyle. :nonono:

Best of luck to you downlowfunk.  Don't cash in your chips yet.. see what that NORML lawyer can do for you, and keep your lines of communication open with them.  If things really are as bad as they seem, the Canada option certainly sounds like a gift from the heavens. 

The sun will shine through your backdoor again! :sun: :gd_icon:

--------------------

--------------------
··∙   long live the shroomery  ∙··
...π╥ ╥π...

InvisibleLand_Crab
NeuroticPsychonaut
Male User Gallery

Loc: U.S.
    #3193867 - 09/28/04 11:55 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Those goddamn fucking pig-faced bottom-feeding scumsuckers. I'd send them back to Hell where they came from if I could.

If it's worth anything at this point - don't say ANYTHING without a lawyer present. Did you have the pot in separate bags? Because there is a huge difference between possession and intent to distribute. Their "case" hinges on whether or not they can prove that you had intent to distribute. 1/4 ounce of pot is easily within the realm of personal use. Even so, what state are you in?! I know some of the laws in a few states are really bad, but this is ridiculous. Research is good. Keep it up.

I wish I could help you somehow. At least you have honor on your side. They can never take that away from you.

Anonymous #1

Re: got raided. facing prison. [Re: Land_Crab]
    #3194483 - 09/29/04 02:57 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

i know a guy who had a POUND bagged up in ounces....got it for personal use, misdemeanor. (probably got rehab too, but thats better than prison)

his excuse? "i smoke a lot of weed, i have a weed problem, i buy it in bulk so its cheaper and i save money, and bag it into seperate bags becuase i take one bag with me every night and smoke it till its gone"

if anyone tells me im lying, please fuck off right now, i dont lie.

Anonymous #1

Re: got raided. facing prison. [Re: Land_Crab]
    #3194485 - 09/29/04 02:58 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

from illinois.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder