Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
Coming Soon
    #318107 - 05/15/01 06:35 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Well I am in the process of posting one of my books at my web-site so keep your eyes opened.

Here is the cover for the book which should be up in about three to five days.

mj

Have a shroomy day and may all of your days be shroomy.

Edited by mjshroomer on 05/15/01 08:37 PM.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblemjshroomer
Sage
Loc: gone with my shrooms
Re: Coming Soon [Re: mjshroomer]
    #318579 - 05/16/01 02:15 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Hi, the book is now on line:Hi, well I just finished posting my book "Teonan?catl: Ancient Shamanic and Contemporary Mushroom Names of Mesoamerica and Other Regions of the World."

This fine limited 200 edition book is now out of print and so I have decided to share it with those who are unable to find it anywhere.

It is possible that Homestead Book Company in Seattle or Mind Books In Sabastapool, California may still have a few copies available.

This book provideds many epithets used by high priests and other in the Ancient Aztec nation and by modern tribal groups living in the Sierra Mazateca Range in Southern Mexico.

Current terms for these mushrooms are also provided and include many phrases from many countries where the shrooms are either used recreationaly or are known of in other countries from past and present years..

Also there are twelve photographs of some of the more than two dozen species used ceremoniously in Mexico and Elsewhere.

http://mjshroomer.yage.net/names.html

mjshroomer

The original photographs for this book were also stolen in Amsterdam and so these are copied from my files.

Have a shroomy day and may all of your days be shroomy.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract