Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Offlinecleaner
Stranger

?Multi Dimensional Syndrome?
    #3178260 - 09/25/04 06:40 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Its been on my mind for ages and ages, I never heard anyone talk about it. I don?t think there is a name for it so I came up with ?Multi Dimensional Syndrome? :smile:

Because that?s what I think it is, us opening up to various Ds. I?ll try to relate to it as best as I can, I?m sure some of you will recognize it.

It involves a physical location in 3d. Any notable location from your life. A school, your town, your neighborhood.

It has to be a location from a distant past. If it?s a school like in my case, it was 7 years ago.

That is where the syndrome is kicking in. Whether it be a dream or trip you find yourself in that place. Only this time it is different than it was 7 years ago...

I?ll give you a few examples. This is a very hard to explain thing but I?ll try. There aren?t that many examples I can draw on and I can not relate to my school so I?ll use this:

I hope you guys played original DOOM 1. If you haven?t don?t worry I?ll explain as best as I can. There were 3 worlds, the 3rd final world was called ?Inferno?.

First level, you show up in this field, kill few monsters, get a shotgun, proceed through level towards the exit.
Many more levels pass on, some time after level 15 things became really weird. I finished level 15, level 16 starts up.............

Only its not level 16, it?s level 1. It?s level 1 in every sense. It looks the same, the same monsters as in level 1, same shot gun, same territory. I arrived exactly where i started. I remember wondering is there a glitch in the game, have a died and started the game all over? I am feeling disappointed, inferno is a hard world to play and I reached level 16, so I proceed through this level in a vague state?. I got plenty of ammo and weapons collected so I finish it quick and easily?. I am near the exit button, the one you press to move on to the next level.

I press it. The sky comes falling down. Surrounding walls drop down a whole new world shows WITHIN old level 1, a complete mindfuck, sort of like a Salvia trip.

That was the first time I felt the syndrome that stayed with me.

Syndrome in my school is somewhat different but it?s the same syndrome.
In a dream I find myself back in school. Physical surroundings are the same, but something in the atmpshere, there is something in the air that is different. It?s a very powerful feeling but I can?t quite put my finger on it.

It?s like 7 years ago, all 600 school kids, all teachers, all staff we were all on our own autopilots. Kids cruised the corridors studying and socializing? teachers all got up every morning, working for the same uniform cause, giving us education.

If you watched toy story and buzz light year, you remember those little 3 eyed green men that have a ?uni mind? on their planet. And constantly say ?We are all one?. Its like that uni mind controls their collective behavior. Like ants all working co operatively for the same cause. So everyone were in my school. But in syndrome it is no longer the case, it?s like I am exposed to other dimensions and there is this mysterious spiritual collective vibe all over the place that my brain hurts when i try to explain.

It?s a very strong and unmistakable feeling. Anyone else felt it?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinelovelight
float

Loc: yellow submarine
Re: ?Multi Dimensional Syndrome? [Re: cleaner]
    #3178411 - 09/25/04 08:56 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Physical surroundings are the same, but something in the atmpshere, there is something in the air that is different.

Maybe it's you that's different and visiting a place from your past enhances this fact... you are viewing the place through a different perspective because you have evolved as a person. Plus you are filled with unreliable, constantly evolving memories you have about it and related events. The idea that time has passed and something still looks the same just becomes unnatural. You feel that if time is passing and you are changing, everything should be effected.

--------------------
Turn on your lovelight, let it shine on me

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#3182004 - 09/26/04 05:50 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

when we talk about all movies ever made, we get to the nature of the movie effect:
after pointing the camera, the developed film can be projected onto the screen and seems to be a replay of the events:
the camera exposed little frames of film quickly, and the projector replayed them just as quickly to the screen.

all movies have that.

all movies are different beyond that by virture of the actors the direcotor(s) the story line, color etc. etc. etc.

OK why I say this is because the mind is like all of that, but we are busy and not attending to the well intermeshed aspect of screen projection and cameras, nor to the reviewing of sceens, and the busy categorization process in our mental film libraries.

now to the dimensional effects:

in your current experience cameras bring in frames from the five senses (and one camera is pointed at memory too and can feed frames just the same as vision or touch) and project frames onto your screen and the results of the screen aggregate are being taken in to form new memories (movie scenes) which will be sorted and stored as part of the fabric of your mind.

already the simple-est part of being alive is multi dimensional, multisensual at any rate.

the frames that are projected last a moment and then fade away as new ones come in.

(a tiny bit of overlap is required so that we can remember what came before what)

all the above relates to normal states of mind.

when we have entheogen (my preference is salvia - short lived and full of surprises and teaching) the fading out is delayed.

if frames fade more slowly the mind will be full of more than one moment at a time seemingly - a thicker dimensionality ensues.

this effect is more real than can be imagined and the results of it cannot be minimized.

not only can it expose essential core aspects of reality (the parts that seem more permanent through many frames) but there are interrelationships that are natural that we never see normally since the preceeding but tightly related frames have already vanished.

So when you talk about multi-dimensional experience under entheogen, the more effect you get, the more layers of moments and memories will be experienced. Lovely mathematical observations become fractal sustained resonances, as the seed ideas remain while their effects propagate and renumber upon apprehension.
or
deep emotional chaos unfolds and compounds and writhes within itself until exhaustion sets in.

all this dimension seen through a kind of persistance and regeneration of persistent artifacts.

an interesting question.

if something like this happens, you always remember it - so it may become associated with places or events. (all natural to mind)

Edited by redgreenvines (09/26/04 05:54 AM)

Offlinecleaner
Stranger

Re: ?Multi Dimensional Syndrome? [Re: lovelight]
    #3185608 - 09/27/04 08:31 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

lovelight said:
Quote:

Physical surroundings are the same, but something in the atmpshere, there is something in the air that is different.

Maybe it's you that's different

Well no, and yes. there more than just me. Its like when you trip on Salvia you can feel, sense stuff that can not be attributed to any of our 5 human senses. You can't see it with your eyes you cant hear it with your ears but its there.

I realised that Doom 1 wasn't a perfect example. I thought of a better one.

In Waking Life, in 'Holy Moment' 2 guys sitting chatting on a balcony, and in the end the walls and physical surroundings fly away and you left with 2 God aspects chatting with each other in the form of clouds.

There is more than just me. If i was to return to my school say now in life in 3d i doubt i would feel the syndrome kicking in.

It's not me, Its everyone.

In normal 3d all humans in that school are all following 'uni-mind' all running the same program. Im my dream theyre off this program

Edited by cleaner (09/27/04 09:42 AM)

Offlinecleaner
Stranger

Re: ?Multi Dimensional Syndrome? [Re: redgreenvines]
    #3185641 - 09/27/04 08:48 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

redgreenvines

I dont think school itself has any significance.

back in the day i used to belive that life was like a doom game that you have to move forward and 'clear' any obstractions, such as demon, in order to survive and liberate myself.

Strangely enough i always had a wierd feeling whenever i had to go back in the game. I.E. if its a large level, i play it a long time and if i can't find exit i scout all places i've been to, in case i've missed something. And when i returned to the start of the level and see all the 'cleared' area with dead monsters lieng around i would always get this strong feeling of dread that would make me want to get out of there as quickly as possible. And i think in my mind going back to where i started, the first level would be the worst in such retrospect.

yet even though i find my self in level 1, (old school) it is not level 1, it is level 16 (it still LOOKS like y old school but for all i know i might be in another universe on another planet in a physical surrounding that was build to match 3d looks of my school)

It's like climbing a spiral staircase, you finish 360 degree turn and from a vertical point of view (3d point of view) your back at the same place - level 1. But from horizontal point of view (multi demnsional point of view) your up on another platform.

I will finish with a quote by Shroomerious:

Conclusion------------>WE NEED TO PERCEIVE MORE DIMENSIONS!!!! :shrug:

:kodama: :kodama: :kodama: <------------------->This is what we are.

Offlinecleaner
Stranger

#3185657 - 09/27/04 08:55 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Dear Cecil: you?re my final hope
Of finding out the true Straight Dope,
For I?ve been reading of Schr?dinger?s cat,
But none of my cats are at all like that.
This unusual animal (so it is said)
Is simultaneously alive and dead!
What I don?t understand is just why he
Can?t be one or the other, unquestionably.
My future now hangs in between eigenstates.
In one I?m enlightened. In the other I ain?t.
If you understand, Cecil, then show me the way
And rescue my psyche from quantum decay.
But if this queer thing has perplexed even you,
Then I will and won?t see you in Schr?dinger?s zoo.

Offlinecleaner
Stranger

#3185677 - 09/27/04 09:05 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Schrodinger's cat and Wigner's friend
Cause us problems without end

The cat is both alive and dead
In math that's in our head

And the regression of Von Neumann
Never ceases to annoy Man

The uncertainty just has no end
Until Wigner goes to tell his friend

For, until the friend receives the news
That the cat still purrs and mews

The cat remains (suspended Fate!)
In some formal Eignstate

But if Wigner makes a beeline
To report the now-dead feline

All the friend can really know
Is just one branch of time's swift flow

For in Carter's multispace
Every time-brance has its place

So the cat remains alive
In the half cases (That's .5)

Lead us not to Copenhagen
Nor to Shylock, nor to Fagin

"The result's not parsimonious!"
Yet I find it quite harmonious

Lifes a mystery

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#3185681 - 09/27/04 09:08 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

cleaner
doom is artificial
there really are no levels
just different places or totalities or dimensions of psyche

Offlinelovelight
float

Loc: yellow submarine
    #3185788 - 09/27/04 10:04 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

cleaner said:
I will finish with a quote by Shroomerious:

Conclusion------------>WE NEED TO PERCEIVE MORE DIMENSIONS!!!! :shrug:

:eek: :mushroom2: :grin:

--------------------
Turn on your lovelight, let it shine on me

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
Re: ?Multi Dimensional Syndrome? [Re: lovelight]
    #3186227 - 09/27/04 12:15 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

hells yes we do, but how to do it relaibly?

The only time when i feel i have more than a slight control over my dimensional frequency is in the lucid dream state. In that state i have been able to go through all kinds of awesome places and spaces. and i think even dimensions, yes. But in waking life, im not sure of any techniques that fully blow thru the resistance, if you know what i mean (im sure you dont) My only thought is that in time, at intervals and in incrememnts, new downloads will occur and new realities will open up.

We shall see.

--------------------

Everything I post is fiction.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order