Home | Community | Message Board

Crestline Sales - MycoPath
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflinePsiledehysp
second mushroomto the left
 User Gallery

Loc: inside out
smoking weed helps or breakes spiritual type of trip?
    #3184960 - 09/27/04 03:26 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

hello.

As far as I know weed can have several effects on the trip, depending on time when its smoked, specyfic personal reaction etc. (smoking during peek makes it stronger, after the peek makes it come back). Im planning to have a spiritual, medium dose trip in the forgoten by civilisation, old wild woods. Im wondering what are, in your experience effects of smoking weed af far as spiritual/merging with nature type of trip? Last year in the woods I remember we had amazing clarity of thought and vizual, and I know weed changes the experience, I dont want to loose that clarity and have too bit of a mess, so to speak, in my head.

So at one hand Im affraid to ruin what is typical to mushroom trip and make it too bit of something else, but on the other hand, Iv heard at least one repport that smoking weed makes it more spiritual...

normally I save my weed for comedown, but lets hear if its worth to smoke in the middle *for my purposes* as spiritual.

thanks in advance!

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineTyger
PeAcE

Loc: My house (Canada)
Re: smoking weed helps or breakes spiritual type of trip? [Re: Psiledehysp]
    #3189825 - 09/28/04 02:31 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

I find that weed really gives you a mindfuck during a trip. I have seen a few people have a bad trip just after having a nice session on mushrooms.

If your going for a spiritual trip, Id say leave out the weed. If you wanna get really "fucked up", smoke during the peak.

Just my $.02

Offlinevc77
grillmaster
 User Gallery

Loc: University Place, WA
Re: smoking weed helps or breakes spiritual type of trip? [Re: Psiledehysp]
    #3189886 - 09/28/04 02:43 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Weed tends to send a trip in to orbit. Concentrating on things becomesa bit harder and remembering parts of the trip becoms a problem.

For an outdoor trip, or one where you will be away from a comfortable spot, leave it out. If you're in your bedroom just grillin off your ass face down in the pillows watching some swirly colors that flash to a favorite song of yours, a couple puffs of weed can totally add some zest to a trip and usually smooths out the edgy phsyical feelings I get sometimes (tense muscles, jitters, unenjoyable hot and cold flushes) but trades them for a whole different type of physical feelings (skin becoming jello/rubber, different parts of your body merging/melting into eachother, stretching and shrinking, warm buzzing on the skin.)

In can make a world of difference for the better or worse, just pay attention to setting.

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience