Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Amanita Muscaria Store Amanita Muscaria   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineBosCube
mushitypes-effects?
    #318365 - 05/16/01 03:21 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

I have been experiencing the magical nature from mushrooms now for about 4-5 months. All I could ever find were goldentops(psylocibe cubensis) in cowpaddicks. So I am wandering whether different types of mushrooms would give you different effects and feelings or are they all sort of virtual world nature. I have heard that apparently amenitas have a total different chemical in them and a whole different effect going with it. Although I am mainly concerned with other mushies as I cannot get my hands onto some amenitas anyway. I do realise that they are all different as you need different amounts for each type and some are not as hallucinogenic, but out of the similar ones once you reach a certain level is it all similar for all of them.
"I am not trying to make ya, let the shrooms take ya"

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineMrTechnoShaman
addict
Loc: Canada
Re: mushitypes-effects? [Re: BosCube]
    #318463 - 05/16/01 09:06 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Amanitas are not the same thing at all. if you live in the pacific northwest you will find some of the red variety. or if you are closer to the north east, you will find the orange/yellow variety. they grow under large birch, cedar and pines only at the end of july until september. be sure you have a mushroom field guide though, or you might pick the wrong poisonous types

---
Dream what you live and live what you dream

--------------------
---
Dream what you live and live what you dream

OfflineTripin guy
Re: mushitypes-effects? [Re: BosCube]
    #318483 - 05/16/01 09:49 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Amanitas are not a good idea to use an less you are
very experienced.They prodose a very spiritual yet horrifing
exp.like waking up to be covered in vomit shaking cold and not remebering anything.

but good luck.if you do

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Amanita Muscaria Store Amanita Muscaria   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds