Home | Community | Message Board

Kratom Eye
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Political Discussion

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineZahid
Stranger
Qassam Mujahideen blast two Zionist bulldozers
    #3181612 - 09/26/04 03:09 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Khan Younis- Qassam Mujahideen today blasted two Zionist bulldozers while advancing into the Khan Younis city in southern Gaza Strip.

The Qassam communiqu? said that the Mujahideen fired an anti-armored Battar missile at one of the tractors at 1.10 am today.

The statement added that three mortar shells were fired on the advancing Zionist troops near Tufah roadblock shortly after midnight yesterday.

In a separate communiqu?, the military wing of the Hamas Movement, said that the Mujahideen blasted another device at dawn today in a second Zionist bulldozer in Khan Younis inflicting severe damage to it.

It said that parts of the bulldozer were flying in the air as flames were seen billowing from it near Nimsawi refugee camp in Khan Younis city.

Meanwhile, the communiqu? pointed out that the Mujahideen shelled a number of Zionist settlements in the Gaza Strip as following: a mortar shell at Neveh Dekhalim, two Battar missiles at Netsarim, two mortar shells at Kfar Darum and two projectiles at Morag.

Source: IRM Online

--------------------

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineSkikid16
fungus fan

Loc: In the middle of the nort...
Re: Qassam Mujahideen blast two Zionist bulldozers [Re: Zahid]
    #3181667 - 09/26/04 03:22 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

See, this, although I don't think bulldozing is on par will killing, I don't really have a problem with.

Insurgents targeting military= whatever

Insurgents targeting innocents= Fucked up (but honestly, whatever, fuck it all)

--------------------
Re-Defeat Bush in '04

OfflineZahid
Stranger
Re: Qassam Mujahideen blast two Zionist bulldozers [Re: Skikid16]
    #3181680 - 09/26/04 03:25 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

No one likes to see innocent people killed.

--------------------

InvisibleDieCommie
El Guapo
    #3181901 - 09/26/04 05:25 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Your avatar does.

InvisibleHanky
wiffle bat.
Male User Gallery
Loc: Great Southern Land.
    #3182006 - 09/26/04 07:56 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Those bulldozers are pure evil.

On this one we agree ziddy.

--------------------
Coaster is an idiot...
[quote]Coaster said:
but i thnk everything thats pure is white?
[/quote]

OfflinePhred
Fred's son
Male

Loc: Dominican Republic
    #3182048 - 09/26/04 09:16 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Zahid, this forum isn't a news service. It's a forum for discussion.

This habit of yours of posting news article after news article about Jihadist victories is too tedious for words. What was the point of posting that article? What was learned from it? We all know that Palistineans and Israelis are shooting at each other.

pinky

--------------------

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
Re: Qassam Mujahideen blast two Zionist bulldozers [Re: Phred]
    #3182241 - 09/26/04 12:55 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

He is trying to glorify his religion.

--------------------

http://www.myspace.com/4th25

"And I don't care if he was handcuffed
Then shot in his head
All I know is dead bodies
Can't fuck with me again"

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?

Loc: Lost In Space
Re: Qassam Mujahideen blast two Zionist bulldozers [Re: downforpot]
    #3182384 - 09/26/04 02:14 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

All he has done for his religion is to make a mockery of it. People like him are their own worst enemy.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

Offlineld50negative1
lethal dosage

#3182388 - 09/26/04 02:16 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Zahid said:
No one likes to see innocent people killed.

No one is innocent.

--------------------

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

Loc: Canada
    #3182976 - 09/26/04 05:21 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

When I see westerners talk about how we should kill the muslims, and think of their deaths as a victory, I find that pretty disgusting. Those who are dying on either side are simply misguided, brainwashed young men. Whether they're bombing a potential terrorist hideout, or blowing up an Israeli tank, they're committing a reprehensible, disgusting act, based on the beliefs and biases that they have.

I find it hard to respect anyone who cheers for murderers, no matter what their goal is.

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson
http://phluck.is-after.us

OfflineZahid
Stranger
Re: Qassam Mujahideen blast two Zionist bulldozers [Re: Phred]
    #3183271 - 09/26/04 06:58 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

I am a Muslim Actvist, and I look for sound debate. If people disagree with me, they can debate me. Most people seem to think it's ok that Israeli bulldozers were targetted. For everyones sake though I'll add commentary next time.

--------------------

OfflineZahid
Stranger
Re: Qassam Mujahideen blast two Zionist bulldozers [Re: Phluck]
    #3183273 - 09/26/04 06:59 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Do you believe people have the right of self defense.

--------------------

OfflineZahid
Stranger
Re: Qassam Mujahideen blast two Zionist bulldozers [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #3183278 - 09/26/04 07:00 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Coming from someone who has never respected it in the first place.

Luvdem, after 9-11 the conversion rates to Islam sky rocketed.

--------------------

Invisibleluvdemshrooms
Two inch dick..but it spins!?

Loc: Lost In Space
    #3183292 - 09/26/04 07:08 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

You are not an effective salesman. You make Islam sound like a joke, and yourself like a piss-poor comedian.

--------------------
You cannot legislate the poor into prosperity by legislating the wealthy out of prosperity. What one person receives without working for another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for that my dear friend is the beginning of the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it. ~ Adrian Rogers

OfflineZahid
Stranger
Re: Qassam Mujahideen blast two Zionist bulldozers [Re: luvdemshrooms]
    #3183325 - 09/26/04 07:18 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

I'm not here to convert or amuse anyone.  :rolleyes:

--------------------

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

#3183392 - 09/26/04 07:45 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Do you believe people have the right of self defense.

Were the tractors actually killing anyone? Do the Israelis have the right to attack Palestinians in self defence from suicide bombers?

On that note, is having a picture in your signature that glorifies the killing of american soldiers any less juvenile and disrespectful than having one that glorifies the killing of muslim soldiers?

--------------------
"I have no valid complaint against hustlers. No rational bitch. But the act of selling is repulsive to me. I harbor a secret urge to whack a salesman in the face, crack his teeth and put red bumps around his eyes." -Hunter S Thompson

OfflineZahid
Stranger
    #3183401 - 09/26/04 07:49 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Phluck, those bulldozers destroy Palestinian homes.

Most people here agreed with the target, including hanky who rarely ventures into PAL.. God bless him.

Quote:

On that note, is having a picture in your signature that glorifies the killing of american soldiers any less juvenile and disrespectful than having one that glorifies the killing of muslim soldiers?

It's not the same because America is 100% in the wrong.

--------------------

Edited by Zahid (09/26/04 07:53 PM)

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

#3183469 - 09/26/04 08:22 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Phluck, those bulldozers destroy Palestinian homes.

...and therefore it's okay to murder the drivers? Is that actually going to prevent them from demolishing more homes in the future? What has been gained other than a few more dead people and a meaningless feeling of revenge?

It's not the same because America is 100% in the wrong.

I don't see how they're much worse than the Mujahadeen, whose hatred for Israel is based quite strongly on blatant racism against jews.

America: invades a country in the name of liberating its people from a pretty vicious dictator, but it's fairly obvious that profit is a huge motivator, and it's also a fairly transparent political move to make it look like it's part of the war on terror. They've also supported Israel, which has been killing many civilians in their attempts to wipe out terrorist organizations in Palestine.

Muslim extremists: fighting for independance from outside cultures, and for land that has been unfairly taken from them. Despite the fact that they do have valid grievances about land ownership in Israel, much of their hatred for Israelis is based on racism, and they have often targeted civilians, both in Israel, and in the US.

If the US is 100% wrong, then the Mujahadeen are also 100% wrong. Whether you murder in the name of money, or in the name of god, you're murdering for something that's a complete illusion.

--------------------

OfflineZahid
Stranger
    #3183482 - 09/26/04 08:28 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

...and therefore it's okay to murder the drivers? Is that actually going to prevent them from demolishing more homes in the future? What has been gained other than a few more dead people and a meaningless feeling of revenge?

How can it be considered murder when it's Israeli soldiers driving the bulldozers. These bulldozers also kill Palestinains. They also kill Americans if you've never heard of the Rachel Corrie incident.

I don't see how they're much worse than the Mujahadeen, whose hatred for Israel is based quite strongly on blatant racism against jews.

Their hatred for Israel is based on the fact Israel murders Palestinians, and Israel is an apartheidic expansionist state.

America: invades a country in the name of liberating its people from a pretty vicious dictator, but it's fairly obvious that profit is a huge motivator, and it's also a fairly transparent political move to make it look like it's part of the war on terror. They've also supported Israel, which has been killing many civilians in their attempts to wipe out terrorist organizations in Palestine.

Please name one invasion where the invader didn't use 'liberation' as an excuse.

Muslim extremists: fighting for independance from outside cultures, and for land that has been unfairly taken from them. Despite the fact that they do have valid grievances about land ownership in Israel, much of their hatred for Israelis is based on racism, and they have often targeted civilians, both in Israel, and in the US.

The Muslim Ummah is ONE. If Muslims are attacked in Palestine, the Ummah is attacked. If Muslims are attacked in Chechnya, the Ummah is attacked. If Muslims are attacked in Iraq, the Ummah is attacked. It has noting to do with racism. Islam is not a racist religion - have you ever heard of an organization called 'Jews for Allah'?

If the US is 100% wrong, then the Mujahadeen are also 100% wrong. Whether you murder in the name of money, or in the name of god, you're murdering for something that's a complete illusion.

Murder is taking a life unjustly. To take a life justly in jihad is not murder.

--------------------

OfflinePhluck
Carpal Tunnel
 User Gallery

#3183517 - 09/26/04 08:50 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

How can it be considered murder when it's Israeli soldiers driving the bulldozers. These bulldozers also kill Palestinains. They also kill Americans if you've never heard of the Rachel Corrie incident.

Murder, happy fun killing, whatever you want to call it, my original question still stands; is killing the bulldozer drivers going to accomplish anything? For the record, let me state that I agree 100% percent that they shouldn't be there, that they are also murderers, and it baffles me why the UN isn't doing more to stop Israel from blatantly violating international law.

Please name one invasion where the invader didn't use 'liberation' as an excuse.

I'm not denying that liberation was an excuse (although I'm pretty sure it wouldn't be hard to find an invasion in history where the desire to conquer another country to add to the empire was given as the reason, not liberation). I'm just pointing out that Saddam was undoubtably an evil man, and taking him out of power is a valid cause, even if it's really just a front for greed, and not actually going to help the people of Iraq in the long run.

Islam is not a racist religion - have you ever heard of an organization called 'Jews for Allah'

Never said it was. However, racism against jews amongst muslims (and vice versa) dates back to long before Israel existed.

Murder is taking a life unjustly. To take a life justly in jihad is not murder.

Of course, it's always taking a life justly if it's for your own side.

All countries have ignorant rednecks. America's ignorant rednecks think that the middle east is filled with terrorists who hate freedom and Jesus, and are willing to join the military so that they can blow up a few sand niggers for themselves. The middle east's ignorant rednecks think that the US is filled with heathens who hate Allah and want to steal their land and culture. Neither of them are able to see that the world isn't so black and white. Neither side is 100% right or 100% wrong. I doubt there's a single conflict in history where one side has been 100% right, and the other 100% wrong. Once you've gotten yourself emotionally involved (by say, adopting the religion of one of the sides), it's pretty hard to look at things objectively.

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

General Interest >> Political Discussion