Home | Community | Message Board

Sporeworks
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Political Discussion

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
Muslim troops for US?
    #3181116 - 09/26/04 01:18 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

What if the United States created divisions of Muslim Americans? Just regular Americans who converted to Islam and truly believe in reforming the arab countries? Since non-muslim troops storming mosques would piss everyone off, what if the US used American muslim troops to stop the holy muslim sites? Then the militias wouldn't be able to hide in Mosques.

--------------------

http://www.myspace.com/4th25

"And I don't care if he was handcuffed
Then shot in his head
All I know is dead bodies
Can't fuck with me again"

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineZahid
Stranger
Re: Muslim troops for US? [Re: downforpot]
    #3181136 - 09/26/04 01:22 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Saudi Arabia had a similiar plan: That a coalition of Muslims from all over the Middle East would take over in Iraq. Of course, it was rejected. Logically, with your plan it couldn't be done as there simply are not enough Muslims serving in the U.S. military - not to mention such Muslims would be regard traitors anyway. How this for a plan: Just leave the country.

--------------------

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
Re: Muslim troops for US? [Re: Zahid]
    #3181148 - 09/26/04 01:28 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

The muslims would be seen as traitors by the fundamentalists and maybe a few moderate muslims. But a lot of muslims do want the middle east to catch up with the world and don't want taliban-like governments who impose harsh islam laws. Zahid, you do not speak for the majority.

And I'm not talking about other Muslim countries making these groups. I'm talking about the United States and Muslims who live in the United States and enjoy their freedoms are getting pissed off because of being thought of as terrorists and crazy fucks. They would glady support this idea and help muslim countries prosper.

--------------------

Then shot in his head

OfflineSkikid16
fungus fan

Loc: In the middle of the nort...
    #3181162 - 09/26/04 01:31 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Zahid, you do not speak for the majority.

no shit, for real?

--------------------
Re-Defeat Bush in '04

OfflineZahid
Stranger
    #3181197 - 09/26/04 01:39 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Foreign invaders = invading enemy. There has always been traitors in war and there always will be. Frankly, Muslims who serve with the U.S. armed forces are munafiq (hypocrites), and they are being treated as such.

--------------------

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
    #3181212 - 09/26/04 01:42 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Muslims hardly ever make a big fucking deal when a Muslim country invades another Muslim country, or when Muslims are fighting eachother. Now I know that the Saudi Arabian and Kuwait gov't welcomed the west in the Gulf War and people lots of muslims got pissed off for having non-muslims leading the fight and doing most of the fighting, but if the US had some muslim divisions, less muslims would be pissed off.

--------------------

Then shot in his head

OfflineZahid
Stranger
    #3181234 - 09/26/04 01:47 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Believe me dfp, traitors are looked upon as scum in Arab culture.

--------------------

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
    #3181247 - 09/26/04 01:52 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

How the fuck are they traitors? Someone who wants a stable muslim country, a country that isn't ruled by a nut case islamic government, is considered a traitor?

--------------------

Then shot in his head

OfflineZahid
Stranger
    #3181252 - 09/26/04 01:52 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Because they ASSISTING the Invaders.

--------------------

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
    #3181271 - 09/26/04 01:56 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Fucking christ, you know that Muslims don't start holy wars against other Muslims. You fucking know that. You also know that no one would give a fuck if it was muslim vs. muslim.

--------------------

Then shot in his head

OfflineZahid
Stranger
    #3181293 - 09/26/04 02:02 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Muslim vs. Muslim? These kaffir lovin' Muslims who hate the ummah, mock shahabah are the traitors that Muhammad warned the Muslims about: "The hypocrites, while they believe, have become arrogant like the Christians and Jews who also believe. So I give ye O Muslims the lesser and greater jihads. The greater jihad so that ye become humble and selfless, the lesser jihad so that you fight the oppressors and those who help the oppressors. Know that Allah sees everything and knows everything, and Allah is the Most Merciful."

Just the other day a couple of traitor dogs helping the Coalition were shot to death in Iraq. Painted on their car 'Traitors will be shot.' Ameen. Those who help the coalition are with the coalition, regardless if they are Believers or Infidels.

You want the Muslims to submit to the Zionist entity and the West. That will never happen.

--------------------

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
    #3181314 - 09/26/04 02:05 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

So a muslim must follow muslims who terrorize others and want an Islamic government? Follow those who do not want a democracy but a taliban-like government?

--------------------

Then shot in his head

Invisibleretread
-=HasH=-
    #3181348 - 09/26/04 02:13 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Zahid said:
"The hypocrites, while they believe, have become arrogant like the Christians and Jews who also believe. So I give ye O Muslims the lesser and greater jihads. The greater jihad so that ye become humble and selfless, the lesser jihad so that you fight the oppressors and those who help the oppressors. Know that Allah sees everything and knows everything, and Allah is the Most Merciful."

It's real odd that Googling "The hypocrites, while they believe, have become arrogant like the Christians and Jews who also believe"; "have become arrogant like the Christians and Jews"; "The greater jihad so that ye become humble and selfless", none of those bring up matches. Is this REALLY from the Koran, or are mommy and daddy going to be upset that wittle white boy wuslim is pretending on the computer again?
Quote:

Just the other day a couple of traitor dogs helping the Coalition were shot to death in Iraq. Painted on their car 'Traitors will be shot.'

Source? Why did they paint it in English?
Quote:

Ameen. Those who help the coalition are with the coalition, regardless if they are Believers or Infidels.

Yea, fuck the coalition, back with freedoms to be oppressed!
Quote:

You want the Muslims to submit to the Zionist entity and the West. That will never happen.

Hah, who the fuck cares what the Muslims want. Of all the goals you've mentioned, the removal of the 'zionist entity' from Israel, the "right" of return, no foreign troops on Camelfucker soil, which has Allah managed to help you attain? Nothing. Maybe if Allah tried to help us, we'd get our asses kicked a few times, while hes still helping you, you just won't win.

What has allah done to show you that the faithful get anything good? Most muslims live in fuckpit countries that get pushed around like bitches on a play ground by the USA, living under harsh dictatorial leaders and, for the most part, having a fuck-all life. Why would you, after centuries of muslim failure, think that Allah is on your side? lol... Well, if muslims were intelligent and had the capacity for thought, the thread "What have muslims... modern civilization" would consist of a great deal more. Enjoy watching your religion burn out, fizzle, then disappear.

OfflineZahid
Stranger
    #3181380 - 09/26/04 02:19 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Muslims must follow the Qur'an and the Sunnah.

--------------------

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
Re: Muslim troops for US? [Re: retread]
    #3181403 - 09/26/04 02:24 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

retread said:
It's real odd that Googling "The hypocrites, while they believe, have become arrogant like the Christians and Jews who also believe"; "have become arrogant like the Christians and Jews"; "The greater jihad so that ye become humble and selfless", none of those bring up matches. Is this REALLY from the Koran, or are mommy and daddy going to be upset that wittle white boy wuslim is pretending on the computer again?

What has allah done to show you that the faithful get anything good? Most muslims live in fuckpit countries that get pushed around like bitches on a play ground by the USA, living under harsh dictatorial leaders and, for the most part, having a fuck-all life. Why would you, after centuries of muslim failure, think that Allah is on your side? lol... Well, if muslims were intelligent and had the capacity for thought, the thread "What have muslims... modern civilization" would consist of a great deal more. Enjoy watching your religion burn out, fizzle, then disappear.

The Qur'an does actually say that shit.

There are a lot of educated muslims who want the Muslim countries reformed but they can't do shit because leaders who impose Islamic law make reform almost impossible.

--------------------

Then shot in his head

OfflineZahid
Stranger
Re: Muslim troops for US? [Re: retread]
    #3181411 - 09/26/04 02:28 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

The Qur'an isn't the only Islamic source. There is the Sunnah, and it goes even further with various saints and their commentaries of early Islam. Everything else other than Qur'an is considered 'unto the Injeel' meaning it resembles a Gospel collection more than anything. The Qur'an is God's Word, not Muhammad's. Muhammad was simply a poor slave.

Source? Why did they paint it in English?

CNN - Televised.

Yea, fuck the coalition, back with freedoms to be oppressed!

Foreign invaders always use the propaganda ploy. "We are giving them freedom" Fuck that. That's the same bullshit the British and French and told Muslims while they were deconstructing our thriving empires and killing our people.

Hah, who the fuck cares what the Muslims want. Of all the goals you've mentioned, the removal of the 'zionist entity' from Israel, the "right" of return, no foreign troops on Camelfucker soil, which has Allah managed to help you attain? Nothing. Maybe if Allah tried to help us, we'd get our asses kicked a few times, while hes still helping you, you just won't win.

Who the fuck cares what Zionists and Americans want. Oh wait, apartheidic domination and fossil fuels that don't belong to them. Yea, fuck that.

--------------------

Invisiblez@z.com
Libertarian
Loc: ATL
    #3181417 - 09/26/04 02:29 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

downforpot said:
There are a lot of educated muslims who want the Muslim countries reformed but they can't do shit because leaders who impose Islamic law make reform almost impossible.

I'm religious and I say nothing worse than an attempt at a theocracy.

--------------------
"Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience." - C.S. Lewis

"I would rather be exposed to the inconveniencies attending too much liberty than to those attending too small a degree of it." - Thomas Jefferson

OfflineZahid
Stranger
Re: Muslim troops for US? [Re: z@z.com]
    #3181425 - 09/26/04 02:30 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

z@z.com said:
Quote:

downforpot said:

I'm religious and I say nothing worse than an attempt at a theocracy.

No one's even talking about theocracies.

--------------------

OfflineSkikid16
fungus fan

Loc: In the middle of the nort...
    #3181441 - 09/26/04 02:33 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

Zahid said:
Muslims must follow the Qur'an and the Sunnah.

Bhaaaaahhhhaaa bhaaaahhhhaaaaaaa

Fucking sheep.

--------------------
Re-Defeat Bush in '04

Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
Re: Muslim troops for US? [Re: z@z.com]
    #3181447 - 09/26/04 02:34 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

No shit man, theocracy constricts people because a book never has all the answers and then you have the clerics making bull shit laws for things they do not understand and do not want to understand.

I'll also have to say that the US also has a problem with leaders who shuve religious shit down people's throats but at least there's a opposition that doesn't allow them to completely impede growth, prosperity, and social rights.

--------------------

Then shot in his head

Edited by downforpot (09/26/04 02:36 AM)

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

General Interest >> Political Discussion