Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinezoltar
Hello I love youwont you tell meyour name?

LOOK WHAT I DID!!!!!!!!!
    #3174208 - 09/24/04 09:13 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

my casing is doing very very well just to let you all know. i wouldnt of got this far with out you. id just like to say thank you to all the great people here at the shroomery.

it just seems like more and more knots and pins pop up every day. every time i look theres just more and more. fruiting is deffeinetly extremely exciting and just gives you a huge sense of pride. i love my little babies.

--------------------
We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.
*note to any one reading my posts. any post pretaing to the cultivation of illegal psilocybe mushrooms are completely fictional. im a known pathological liar.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSilven
Male

Loc: El Mexicano
Re: LOOK WHAT I DID!!!!!!!!! [Re: zoltar]
    #3174225 - 09/24/04 09:18 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Great job Zoltar!

Looks like you're in for a nice flush soon! :smile:

Hope mine come out that good.

- Silven :mushroom2:

--------------------
What do you bring to the table?

OfflineZeroArmy27
I didn't go to work for a month.

Loc: Middle of nowhere
    #3174274 - 09/24/04 09:35 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

nice lookin'. my casings are just now starting to pop throught the casing layer... i hope mine are at least close to how nice yours look. good job and good luck!

--------------------
"a monkey would fuck you up if you tried to put it in a autoclave" - Psychoslut

"it's not like the admins and mods are a tight-knit group of hippies that spend their life together in a log cabin tie-dying shirts and stringing beads inbetween bonghits." - Wiccan_Seeker

OfflineCornelius
Heinous Anus
Male User Gallery

Loc: T.O.
    #3174415 - 09/24/04 10:16 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

great feeling isn't it?? :grin:

Invisibletripndicular
My Minds Eye IsRhizomorphic

Loc: Bowels of HELL
    #3174416 - 09/24/04 10:16 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Get them picking fingers ready :cool: :laugh: , and begin prepping for taking prints , if you are planning on that .

--------------------
Any information I give is not intended to aide you in the production of potentialy illegal substances !None of my exp comes from growing illegal varities , so take it as you will .
So with that said here is our mission statement .

Then the priest fell into a trance or swoon,& said unto the Queen of heaven ; Write unto us the ordeals; write unto us the rituals; write unto us the law !

OfflineZeroArmy27

Re: LOOK WHAT I DID!!!!!!!!! [Re: tripndicular]
    #3174436 - 09/24/04 10:22 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

yeah, it is cornelius. so excited. i know it's just mere days (maybe like, 2-3 weeks) before i will have those mushies... i can't wait!

btw, anyone know where to get a good, cheap digital camera? i need one somethin' fierce.

--------------------

"it's not like the admins and mods are a tight-knit group of hippies that spend their life together in a log cabin tie-dying shirts and stringing beads inbetween bonghits." - Wiccan_Seeker

Offlinezoltar

Re: LOOK WHAT I DID!!!!!!!!! [Re: tripndicular]
    #3174444 - 09/24/04 10:24 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

yeah i cant wait to pick my first shrooms. and of course ill be printing every one of them. plan on having a contest in the market palce actually to give back to the community. and mabey trade a few for some different strains. i wanna try orissa next but any new strain would be nice.

--------------------
We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.
*note to any one reading my posts. any post pretaing to the cultivation of illegal psilocybe mushrooms are completely fictional. im a known pathological liar.

Offlinezoltar

#3174461 - 09/24/04 10:30 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

hmm depends on what you mean by cheap i got mine at circuit city for like 159 its a sony cyber shot 2 mega pixels

--------------------

OfflineZeroArmy27

#3174475 - 09/24/04 10:34 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

eh, i'll just spend the money to get my scanner hooked up - IE - i need a SCSI card. that'll be cheaper and it'll work for now.

hey zoltar, what strain do you have? I'll trade a print with you when mine's done. My grow is B+. Interested?

--------------------

Offlinezoltar

Re: LOOK WHAT I DID!!!!!!!!! [Re: ZeroArmy27]
    #3174544 - 09/24/04 10:51 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

sure deffinetly when im done printing ill put one on the side for ya id love to try working with b+. the strain im using is PF clasic.

--------------------

OfflineZeroArmy27

#3174814 - 09/24/04 11:58 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

sweet. alright, just PM me and we'll set it up.

i'm starting to get pins too, BTW. :laugh: i'm probably a fwe days to a week behind you. most of my knots haven't started pinning yet, but i think we'll finish at relatively the same time. :laugh: this is kinda cool.

--------------------

Offlinezoltar

Re: LOOK WHAT I DID!!!!!!!!! [Re: ZeroArmy27]
    #3174838 - 09/24/04 12:08 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

awesome man when everythings all said and done ill shoot a pm over your way.

--------------------

OfflineAssKickinFatKid
With Dreadlocks
Loc: West VIRGINia
    #3177433 - 09/24/04 11:24 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

hellz yeah that's awsome, I'll definately be casing after seeing this

Offlineqwon
destroying angel
    #3177984 - 09/25/04 02:27 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Nice job Zoltar!!! :thumbup:

--------------------
'I'm the commander see, I don't need to explain, I do not need to
explain why I say things. That's the interesting thing about being the president.
Maybe somebody needs to explain to me why they say something,
but I don't feel like I owe anybody an explanation.'
- George W. Bush

Offlineganeshaa
journeyman
Male

Loc: Further East
    #3178047 - 09/25/04 03:06 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

hey Zoltar my Orissas are on the way i have two jars about 50% covered with myc. and id be happy to keep aside a print for u when im done !

Offlinezoltar

Re: LOOK WHAT I DID!!!!!!!!! [Re: ganeshaa]
    #3178227 - 09/25/04 05:45 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

update for anyone who cares. it just seems to look better and better everyday. everyday i lok at them theres more pins. well on witht he pics.

ps ill deffinetly take an orissa print ill put a pfc print on the side for you if ya want man just pm me when there ready.

--------------------

Offlinejon_funk
Stranger
    #3178493 - 09/25/04 09:37 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Those are some majorly obese pins!!!!

Nicely done :smile: looiks like its gonna be a mighty flush!!!

Jonny

Offlinehyphae
born to grow
 User Gallery

Loc: the rain forests
Trusted Cultivator
    #3178517 - 09/25/04 09:55 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Your casing will yield well! :laugh: I see a good 4 flushes coming from that baby :wink: Very nice pinset BTW!

Offlineiamgod
just some dudesome where

Loc: Crooklyn, New York
    #3178569 - 09/25/04 10:23 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Looks good, and it definately wont take 2-3 weeks for the pins to mature. I'd give it another week. Keep up the fresh air exchange and don't mist the pins directly. Good Stuff.

--------------------
If what you seek is truth then drugs can not offer truth. Drugs can offer the truth of drugs.......Altered states. Truth is not an altered state of mind. ~ Big Headed Nice Guy Who Loves You And Your Dog

http://www.inlibertyandfreedom.com/Flash/Think_It_Over.swf

Offlinemudvayne

#3178754 - 09/25/04 11:41 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Looks like mine! :rastamon:

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies