Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlineesjay
Fully scunted.

Loc: Australia
Shrooms at a rave?
    #3159104 - 09/21/04 07:37 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I'm going to a kind of rave event in a few nights and am thinking about taking some shrooms. Ive tripped a number of times in a secluded environment (thanks shroomery for getting me there :smile:) with only a few friends and always had positive experiences but this will be the first time I have tried it in this kind of setting.

Is it a really bad idea? What kind of dose should I be looking at? I have gel capped about 2.5 grams because I think keeping it on the low end of the dosage scale would be smart, I dont want to freak out in a crowd. I was thinking of taking 1.5 grams then about an hour later the remaining 1 gram to lengthen the peak a bit and keep things from getting too intense.

How bout eating beforehand? I usually trip on a fairly empty stomach to avoid throwing up but if I'm going to be up all night I will need some energy... should I eat?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
Re: Shrooms at a rave? [Re: esjay]
    #3159925 - 09/21/04 01:15 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I wouldn't recommend anything more than half an eighth at a rave. Acid and ecstacy are much better suited to a rave environment.

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
    #3159944 - 09/21/04 01:21 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

acid if you can find it... maybe some shrooms and some molly, that would be cool.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
Re: Shrooms at a rave? [Re: gdman]
    #3161850 - 09/21/04 07:43 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^  :thumbup:

--------------------

OfflineReject
Loc: L'ville
    #3162150 - 09/21/04 08:28 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I tripped at a techno club once... I was sitting under a table hugging a leg going in all kinds of thought loops with the music and lights... oh it was so great...

One of my friends came over and told me to get up, to walk around and asked me if I had any drugs on me... I said no. I walked up the stairs in the back, and was heading down the front steps and I see a cop car outside the door and a cop at the front door. I turn back around... walk to the patio out back and stare between the slats in the fence... more cop cars blocking the drive way.

Figures the only time I trip at a club, it would get busted... they weren't shut down, so it wasn't that bad.

1.5g and 1g sounds like a good plan... maybe just take the 1.5g and a half a pill of xtc... just make sure the people running the place don't care that you look really fucked up... I've seen some raves where if you look TOO fucked up, they'll kick you out. It just covers their ass.

--------------------
Any and all references to growing are completely facticious, all pictures shown unless specifically stated are stock photographs found via google image search.

Offlinevc77
incarnate
 User Gallery

Loc: PNW US
    #3162166 - 09/21/04 08:32 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Some mdma and a small (1-2 grams) of shrooms could produce a rather enjoyable, explosive trip ideal for a rave :smile:

OfflineUglyBunny
Stranger
    #3162802 - 09/21/04 10:41 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I domed an 1/8th of shrooms and a tab of E to my delight. Good, positive experience, but don't forget a binky.

Offlineesjay
Fully scunted.

Re: Shrooms at a rave? [Re: vc77]
    #3162808 - 09/21/04 10:42 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Cool, thanks for the replys... acid isnt even a possibility unfortunately so it will just be mushrooms, maybe ill stick to a total dose of 2 grams. As for not looking too fucked up, I could wear sunnies but that would be pretty obvious I guess.

Noone commented on eating, I'm thinking with such a low dose having something decent to eat earlier in the night will be ok, I dont usually get too badly nauseous on the come up anyway.

I know im asking lots of newbie questions, but I dont go to raves much and this will be the first one ive tripped at :smile:

OfflineNoviseer
Percussion isFree
 User Gallery

#3163033 - 09/21/04 11:32 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I tripped at coachella and danced to basement jaxx and Paul van dyke, it was hours of bliss. half an eighth was perfect for me.

--------------------

Offlinebutterflydawn
lucid dreamer
 User Gallery

Loc: lost at sea
    #3163659 - 09/22/04 04:15 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

you'll be happy with shrooms at a rave
just don't eat over 3.5 gr. at your first rave trip
be safe 
:sun:

--------------------
lucidal expansion

OfflineHeffy
BrauMeister
 User Gallery

Loc: International Traveller
    #3166417 - 09/22/04 07:11 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

One time I took half a blue dolphin two grams of shrooms, and went to The Rocky Horror Picture show where I took the other half of the dolphin. That was the highest I have ever been before. I was behind a record shop and the people in the painting on the back of the store were playing their instruments. It was extremely fun, if you can get a roll I suggest it. Be careful about chewing though, I cut the hell out of my mouth with my braces. If you can't get a roll I think it's fine to trip at a rave, 2.5 sounds reasonable for a rave trip. Have fun

InvisibleSimisu
taken by gravity
 User Gallery

Loc: Israeli in
    #3168954 - 09/23/04 05:21 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

have a deacent meal a few hours befor the rave and take some bannanas or any fruit with you (and water!!!) for later in the rave or the morning after on the way back...

that's what i do anyway...
i don't know about tripping at a rave though... i wouldn't recomend it if it's in a closed place and a tight setting...
if it's somewhere out in nature that would be a much better setting for a trip! (best part of the party is the sun rise... the energy is just amazing!!! you can't help but smile with incradibale joy :smile: )

have fun!
tell us how it was!

--------------------
:mushdance::sanpedro::peyote::mushroom2: :heart: Shr:supershroom::supershroom:mery :heart: :mushroom2::peyote::sanpedro::mushdance:
      Visit & Support Free Spore Ring Earth
      :sun: Please help spread live Salvia Divinorum :sun:

Offlineswazey
Stranger

Re: Shrooms at a rave? [Re: Simisu]
    #3169914 - 09/23/04 12:34 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I tripped at Freaknight in Seattle a few years ago. It was the worst experience I have ever had at a rave. I just remember getting hit in the face over and over with ferry wings, with no room to move. It was even worse when people I know would come try to talk to me and I'd walk the other way once they face morphed around enough.

I go to raves regularly, and the one time I took shrooms at one, it was horrible.

I would NOT recommend it. Ive had friends trip at raves too and just lost it. hahahahaha. Too little room, no communication, and its hot and sweaty and nasty.

Offlineesjay
Fully scunted.

Re: Shrooms at a rave? [Re: Simisu]
    #3177046 - 09/24/04 09:59 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Well, that was a great night  :laugh: I only ended up taking 1.5 grams and it was awesome, I didnt stop dancing all night. The highlight of the night for me was while I was peaking (not overly intense just a really pleasant feeling) everyone was given sparklers, so while on shrooms I was surrounded by 100s of people dancing with sparklers... it looked incredible.

OfflineChiefThunderbong
Inhale to theChief
 User Gallery

#3177382 - 09/24/04 11:13 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I would advise against it. Your not used to tripping in a crowded place, and raves tend to be so crazy full of lights and music.....it's just overwhelming. Too much mindfuck from shrooms for all that. Just try to score some rolls.

--------------------
Yeah spinnin' around again
yea caught in a tailspin

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Extra information
You cannot start new topics / You cannot reply to topics
HTML is disabled / BBCode is enabled
Moderator: psilocybinjunkie, Rose, mushboy, LogicaL Chaos, Northerner, bodhisatta
5,513 topic views. 2 members, 39 guests and 5 web crawlers are browsing this forum.
[ Show Images Only | Sort by Score | Print Topic ]
Search this thread:

Copyright 1997-2024 Mind Media. Some rights reserved.

Generated in 0.024 seconds spending 0.005 seconds on 12 queries.