Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinecircusflea
nobody
Moe's Tek
    #3175146 - 09/24/04 01:31 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I have about for cakes. In moe's tek he says to crumple one and just throw it in. and then place the other cakes on the top layers. When i crumple the bottem cake how much spread should there be when dispersing it?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineZeroArmy27
I didn't go to work for a month.

Loc: Middle of nowhere
Re: Moe's Tek [Re: circusflea]
    #3175361 - 09/24/04 02:12 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

wow. you have really bad grammar.

you have about FOUR cakes, right? and i assume you want to make a casing, seeing as you're talking about "crumpling" (do you mean crumbling?) the cakes.

go look under "Mushroom Info, Growing Mushrooms, Advanced Techniques, Casing" at the top of the page. You'll find way better information than "moe's tek" (wtf is moe's tek?), i'm pretty sure about that. I'd read up on the information and decide what you want to do. have you done a grow before? i'd suggest trying cakes first.

under that section in one of the teks, it says to put the cake in a ziplock bag and break it up into whopper sized pieces (whopper candy, chocolate covered malt balls... same thing) and then try to get as even of a mycelium layer as possible.

i don't understand what you mean when you typed:
When i crumple the bottem cake how much spread should there be when dispersing it?

but i tried to answer your questions. maybe you could clarify a bit.

EDIT:
oh. shit. i should read up a smidgen before i reply, huh?

moe's tek. outdoor grow. different thing. i found this post to be helpful in understanding it:
http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php?Number=923215

hope this helps.

--------------------
"a monkey would fuck you up if you tried to put it in a autoclave" - Psychoslut

"it's not like the admins and mods are a tight-knit group of hippies that spend their life together in a log cabin tie-dying shirts and stringing beads inbetween bonghits." - Wiccan_Seeker

Edited by ZeroArmy27 (09/24/04 02:15 PM)

InvisibleCookies
Female
Re: Moe's Tek [Re: ZeroArmy27]
    #3175378 - 09/24/04 02:18 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

OfflineHamurabi
the babylonianleader..

Loc: Greece
Re: Moe's Tek [Re: ZeroArmy27]
    #3175651 - 09/24/04 03:19 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

ZeroArmy27 read here:
Mushroom info > growing mushrooms > cultivation f.a.q. > outdoot growing > P.Cubensis > Moe's outdoor growing tek

it's the most famous and simple outdoor tek for a long time here

OfflineZeroArmy27
I didn't go to work for a month.

Loc: Middle of nowhere
Re: Moe's Tek [Re: Hamurabi]
    #3175665 - 09/24/04 03:22 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

hehe, i'd seen it before, i just am having one of those days, you know?

at least i corrected myself before someone posted. i could have easily edited that post and not marked it edited, but hell, why not laugh at my dumb mistakes, huh?

--------------------
"a monkey would fuck you up if you tried to put it in a autoclave" - Psychoslut

"it's not like the admins and mods are a tight-knit group of hippies that spend their life together in a log cabin tie-dying shirts and stringing beads inbetween bonghits." - Wiccan_Seeker

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds