Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
why i think i should quit weed
    #3174442 - 09/24/04 10:24 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I think perhaps it must be done. Life is a very important thing, and their are amazing experiences and achievements waiting for me. Getting high was one of those amazing experiences, and i think its done me alot of good in my life.

But now, to put it crassly, im ready to move onto bigger and better trips, Lucid dreams, OBE's, Astral travel, Dimensional shifting, deep meditation...

All these things i have some practice and experience with, and i read more about them everyday. SO whats holding me back? i cant deny that it seems to be weed. Every day i spend at least 2 hours stoned so that i can properly digest deep reading or practice any meaningfull from of exercise... basically i just get neutralized. I mean its nice but i think that my own mind is now capable of producing far better more valuable experiences.

In addition i can use that money to buy plane tickets to the east and south, books or great value, and graffiti.

I will still buy weed, but mainly when i plan to undergo a big psychadelic quest , to ease the comeups and comedowns.

For years i staunchly defended weed and its utility, as at the time i felt my life was constantly getting better, physically, socially and academically, even as my weed useage increased. Now i think its slowing (if not halting) my progress. It is a cheap substitute for the real trips of life.

Anyways, we shall see what comes of this early morning declaration, i still have one or two doses of hardcore hunny oils that will be smoked before this goes into effect.

Maybe some salvia will help put things in perspective, if iget a few moments alone today

--------------------

Everything I post is fiction.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblejux
I'm better thanan STD!

Re: why i think i should quit weed [Re: Moonshoe]
    #3174619 - 09/24/04 11:09 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

it's not a cheap substitute for the real trips of life
it's just one of those trips

--------------------

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Loc: I re·side [primarily] in...
    #3174737 - 09/24/04 11:38 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

while your at it, quit masturbating :P j\k hehe

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

Re: why i think i should quit weed [Re: Gomp]
    #3174849 - 09/24/04 12:13 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

your right Jux totally . Its just that its a trip ive had 400 plus times and now its preventing me from having the other trips... I dunno

and gomp pretty muched summarized it their. Chances are ill be puffin again tommorow. A good thing to do it set a list of things you have to do and then smoke weed when your done them all as a reward

--------------------

Invisiblejux
I'm better thanan STD!

#3174956 - 09/24/04 12:52 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

well, good luck on your journey, no matter the path you take.

--------------------

Offlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

Loc: clarity Flag
    #3175491 - 09/24/04 02:41 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I've done this before a couple of times (stop smoking for 4-6 month breaks).

I have to say, it really brings about a clarity that's not there otherwise.

Marijuana can be useful as you said, but becoming dependent on anything "external" for "internal" gratification can become hindering. Like you said, try to learn to practice those things when you're not high, so that you do not need it to get to the same places. :smile:

--------------------

OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

Loc: South Florida Flag
    #3176682 - 09/24/04 08:16 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I hope that you follow through.
I began to use cannabis on the last night of 1968. I used hashish for the most part til I left college in 1976 when I returned to my home town and went to seminary. After that, there was little time to waste in grad school, and I was very poor on top of it. Becoming a substance abuse counselor made me abstain even socially because of the element of hypocrisy when teaching clients to find self-generated, non-substance, non-dependent ways for achieving inner peace.

If one does not put away childish things, no growth or development can occur. If being genuine is important, then peace must derive from real spirituality and one cannot deceive oneself by equating real peace with being stoned. There is a world of difference between a deep, still pool of crystal clear water and a deep pool that is still because it is choked with mud. Purkinje and Pyramidal neurons are meant to be crystal clear, not amber yellow. Talking about spiritual development while one still clouds the mind, indulges in mere reveries, limits memory and induces apathy is just self-deceptive talk. No doubt all kinds of defensive and insulting words will result from this evaluation, but it is true nevertheless. I am in middle age and staying sharp, smart and quick requires psychophysical health. If one hasn't learned how to be stoned without dope after years of stoning, it's not taught one anything and is just drug dependence.

Had I stopped smoking earlier, I might have completed biology studies and gone into medical school. I probably would have enjoyed psychiatry, but I wouldn't have even headed in that direction most likely because such interest didn't occur until after I made that first decisive move away from medicine. Thinking philosophically was behind my psychedelic exploration, which pulled me far from the materialistic medical model. On the other hand, changing paths (cannabis played a significant role) did lead me through philosophy, theology and psychology studies into a synthesis that is fairly rare in this day and age. It may have been common in late '60's Berkeley, but not now. Cannabis use decreased and ended 10 years after I had started - all part of the script of my life, but I have no time to piss away languishing in la la land.

Today, without THC monopolizing my sensitive reuptake sites, I can smoke buck-and-a-half per oz. Passion Flower, get buzzed on its Harmine and Harmaline content (a much much cleaner head), go to sleep from it or stay stoned, have no grogginess upon awakening, and have noticeable antianxiety and antidepressant effects for 24 hours after 3 hits off a pipe. This is 'as needed,' for the aforementioned maladies, not a freakin' life-style dedicated to avoiding real inner and outer growth and development.

I sincerely hope the best for you in this decision!

Peace.

--------------------
γνῶθι σαὐτόν - Gnothi Seauton - Know Thyself

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

Re: why i think i should quit weed [Re: MarkostheGnostic]
    #3177329 - 09/24/04 11:02 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

thanks markos great post. But what was that about purkinje neurons being clear and not yellow? that part sort of went over my head

(un) fortunatly i bought 2 fat grams of good weed from my uncle that i plan to smoke.. but hey . I do think that weed is something that will filter itself out of my life. Well see what happens

--------------------

OfflineUnenlightenedOne
Two Spirited

#3177420 - 09/24/04 11:22 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

"When I was a child, I spake as a child, I understood as a child, I thought as a child: but when I became a man, I put away childish things."

--------------------
Do not desire to reach a high level.Rather work without thought of reward to iron out flaws and impurities in one's self for the sake of one's self.When one has done this one needs not to desire anymore. http://www.lifeforceonlinestore.com/yc/

OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

#3178471 - 09/25/04 09:26 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

If you take thin slices of cerebral (outer brain) tissue from a regular pot smoker, the accumulated fat-soluble THC in the brain cells of the higher functioning part of the brain (Pyramidal and Purkinje neurons) have colored the clear cells amber-yellow. The accumulation of THC greatly reduces the speed and quality of thought.

When I was 18 and a regular user, if something was falling off a table, I would see it, but it neither occurred to me to make a lunge for it before it hit the floor, or if it did occur to me, I was too slow back then even if I wasn't actually stoned at the time.A few years later, I became mentally and physically smarter and quicker with my brain cells clear again. My life was about finding 'bliss,' through drugs (perhaps opium but not heroin), cannabis products, psychedelics, amphetamines (coke only became popular at the end of college, was too costly, was a 'body' high more than speed, and didn't last long) and sex. The Quaaludes and other downers did not appeal to me. Different kinds of 'bliss,' but the psychedelic bliss more closely approximated the mental-emotional bliss of all the mystical-religious forms of bliss that were said to be the subjective effects of approaching awareness of GOD, so it was with psychedelics that I stayed. Even too much acid can be detrimental to that quest, so fewer trips of higher quality became the path, and this has remained the path for two decades.

Relative to where I once was, cannabis used to get me 'high.' Now, it only takes me 'low.' It disorients, distorts, reveals people's low-chakra hidden motives which in turn induces paranoia. Interestingly, I was given hashish by my Lady's girlfriend's boyfriend this year on a few occasions. It was the first hash in over 20 years. He has the same reaction as I have always had - when his girlfriend gave us a hit of grass - we both felt the creeping paranoia. He immediately countered the feeling with another hit of hash. I sort of remembered that besides the flavors, hash always sat much better with me, but it still held true two decades later! I am higher-by-nature at this juncture in time than a so-called marijuana 'high' - which to me is a bummer.

--------------------

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

#3178547 - 09/25/04 10:06 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

#3178606 - 09/25/04 10:41 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

So, you are confused and wish to confuse others with cartoons of a confused chicken?

--------------------

OfflineJacquesCousteau
Being.
Male User Gallery

Loc: Everywhere, Everytime.
    #3178640 - 09/25/04 10:56 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Hey man, I'm in the same place as you in a lot of ways.

I'm moving out soon, and when I do I plan to cut back to only weekend smoking. I'm going to fill the empty space with meditation, a lot of exercise, (I'm pretty out of shape) and a lot of practicing vocals and guitar.

I don't know if I'll be able to stay away, but I'm going to try my best once I get out of my parents' house.

The real question, for me, is whether I should just cut back immediately to weekends when I move out, or take like a month off completely to break myself of it cleanly THEN go back to weekend smoking?

I haven't had a break of more than 2 days in almost 2 years, if I recall correctly. (And I probably don't.)

Offlineentiformatie
EvolutionaryMovements
Male
Loc: miami, florida
    #3178649 - 09/25/04 11:00 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I have NO what that cartoon has to do with this post, but I thank you for sharing it :-)

As for quitting weed, I've been thinking about it myself. I can't really say weed doesn't affect my train and clarity of thought, things that are very important to me. I find that even the day after I smoke, I'm not completely intact and aware. And then I start smoking even more, to the point that I wonder why the hell am I smoking?

I think you should quit, and see how much quitting improves your lifestyle, even if its just momentarily. I found that it's hard to quit, which is even more motivation.

"One day at a time"
"if you work it it works so work it you're worth it"
:grin:

--------------------
/opinion
.sean

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

#3178655 - 09/25/04 11:07 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

no?
i do not know nor controlle the outcome result of what im saying?
so why wouls i be wishing that, i merly adde my adding :P

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

#3178716 - 09/25/04 11:29 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Thanks for all the replies

"When I was 18 and a regular user, if something was falling off a table, I would see it, but it neither occurred to me to make a lunge for it before it hit the floor, or if it did occur to me, I was too slow back then even if I wasn't actually stoned "

Interesting and ive heard alot about this kind of thing, personally after a year or two of daily smokin im not at this point. WHen im not high my mind feels quite clear and calm, and i can catch a fly out of the air or catch a falling glass pretty easily (not to mention catch a weakness in an opponents defense and toss a brown belt to the ground) which is not intended as bragging but just to show that , well not everyone ends up that way. Likewise i am still doing well academically and socially.

During my daily life i feel fine, happy and all and i never smoke until after school. My main problem tho is that i only have a few hours in my day for 'me time'' and i like to use that time to meditate, read , practice various spiritual exercises (and physical ones)

except that i tend to get high during that time and then the rest of it goes out the window.

Anyways, in the last few years ive had a few times when ive gone ?old turkey'for 10 days at a time, and had no withdrawal, no depression, etc

and i did notice something you could call increased clarity but it wasnt a huge differance. To be honest i think it would be a greater achievement to cut television out of my life entirely than to cut out weed.

Anyways well see what happens.

peace

--------------------

Offlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

#3179748 - 09/25/04 05:24 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I've cut tv out of my life a while ago, and I have to agree- it made quite a huge difference. Seriously, when you stop watching TV, your awareness and creativity seem to increase tenfold :cool:

--------------------

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Loc: On the Border
    #3181629 - 09/26/04 01:13 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

"Maybe some salvia will help put things in perspective, if iget a few moments alone today"

Oh yeah...use drugs to sort out your drug problems. Maybe youy should smoke a bowl and contemplate how to quit. I used to sit around drunk and make plans to quit drinking...tomorrow...or the next day...

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

#3181641 - 09/26/04 01:16 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Great post! As always you know your shit. I agree totally.

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
    #3181761 - 09/26/04 01:54 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

If you take thin slices of cerebral (outer brain) tissue from a regular pot smoker,...

OK, I took some slices from my buddy's brain with a deli-slicer - now what do I do with them? (Damn, he bled something fierce!)

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

Offlineexclusive58
illegal alien

Re: why i think i should quit weed [Re: JacquesCousteau]
    #3181932 - 09/26/04 04:00 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Well, I recommend that you stop for a month, then smoke some real chronic stuff, and from then just smoke once every week or two.
I find that this way you get the most outof weed.

I stopped for a month and yesterday night I smoked a gram of AK47, and let me tell you, I had a crazy ass trip  :mushroom2:
It was probably the equivalent of a level 2 mushroom trip. I woke up this morning and I felt fresh and regenerated, just like how you feel when you wake up the day after a shroom trip. It was some :crazy2: stuff.

Markos said you can learn how to get a high without using any drugs...well I can have a shroom trip with weed only!  :cool:

--------------------

OfflineUnenlightenedOne
Two Spirited

#3182079 - 09/26/04 09:16 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Pot, like anything, is not good in excess.All things should be taken in moderation.

--------------------
Do not desire to reach a high level.Rather work without thought of reward to iron out flaws and impurities in one's self for the sake of one's self.When one has done this one needs not to desire anymore. http://www.lifeforceonlinestore.com/yc/

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

Re: why i think i should quit weed [Re: UnenlightenedOne]
    #3182630 - 09/26/04 01:33 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

huehue it has been tested and proved that psychadelic trips can be one of the most effective ways to quit serious addictions (not that i have that kind of an addiction) . IT rearanges your perception, your perspective. I cant say if salvia does that since ive never tripped on it, but mushrooms have certainly helped my make serious changes to my habits and behaviours.

--------------------

OfflineChimera
Eyes wide open!

Loc: Great Smoky Mountains
Re: why i think i should quit weed [Re: Swami]
    #3182983 - 09/26/04 03:23 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Swami said:
If you take thin slices of cerebral (outer brain) tissue from a regular pot smoker,...

OK, I took some slices from my buddy's brain with a deli-slicer - now what do I do with them? (Damn, he bled something fierce!)

Stick them in a skillet and fry them, of course. There's enough fat on those things to cook you up a mean country omelette!

--------------------

"Climb the mountains and get their good tidings.  Nature's peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees.  The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop off like autumn leaves." - John Muir

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
Re: why i think i should quit weed [Re: Chimera]
    #3183016 - 09/26/04 03:35 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

This is your brain on drugs... with a side of hash browns.

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

OfflineNorthernsoul
Your Reality

Loc: Inner Eye
    #3183187 - 09/26/04 04:27 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

But now, to put it crassly, im ready to move onto bigger and better trips, Lucid dreams, OBE's, Astral travel, Dimensional shifting, deep meditation...

These (including taking drugs like weed) are all very introverted ways of finding truth and exploring spirituality. If you want a real change from all of that, you can try something that doesnt have to to do with escapism. I dont know, but if you really want to see whats out there, you can ask some of the veterans that frequent this forum because they have alot of experience. Ped is pretty good, and so are many others.

If you wanna stick to the sort of journey style spirituality, there are tones of options too. Theyre all good, and whatever works the best for you, you should do. But if you want to explore something new, you can always aproachanyone whenever you want to figure out what the options are...

Edited by Northernsoul (09/26/04 04:29 PM)

OfflineChimera
Eyes wide open!

Loc: Great Smoky Mountains
Re: why i think i should quit weed [Re: Swami]
    #3183238 - 09/26/04 04:47 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Swami said:
This is your brain on drugs... with a side of hash browns.

:drooling:

--------------------

"Climb the mountains and get their good tidings.  Nature's peace will flow into you as sunshine flows into trees.  The winds will blow their own freshness into you, and the storms their energy, while cares will drop off like autumn leaves." - John Muir

OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

Re: why i think i should quit weed [Re: Huehuecoyotl]
    #3183745 - 09/26/04 08:02 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Thank you H.

--------------------

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

#3184049 - 09/26/04 09:25 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Salvia is not an indole hallucinogen like acid or shrooms. While I do believe hallucinogens can be used to beneficial effect, sitting around stoned (on anything) all the time just because you can is harmful. Moderation is the key to all things...even religion, diet, and exercise...especially religion.

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

#3184059 - 09/26/04 09:28 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

"These (including taking drugs like weed) are all very introverted ways of finding truth and exploring spirituality. If you want a real change from all of that, you can try something that doesnt have to to do with escapism. I dont know, but if you really want to see whats out there, you can ask some of the veterans that frequent this forum because they have alot of experience. Ped is pretty good, and so are many others.

If you wanna stick to the sort of journey style spirituality, there are tones of options too. Theyre all good, and whatever works the best for you, you should do. But if you want to explore something new, you can always aproachanyone whenever you want to figure out what the options are... "

this post, although it means well, doesnt appear to have any real content. If you have a suggestion of something i should do or try, or if you see some problem with the list i already layed out, please share.

I mean, i do want to explore something new, namely the deepest realms of human experience, via Astral travel, lucid dreaming, meditation, OBE's, Dimensional shifting, and psychadelics, as well as travel to remote and alien regions of the earth.

--------------------

Invisible2Experimental
Male User Gallery
    #3184800 - 09/27/04 12:40 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

MarkostheGnostic said:
I hope that you follow through.
I began to use cannabis on the last night of 1968. I used hashish for the most part til I left college in 1976 when I returned to my home town and went to seminary. After that, there was little time to waste in grad school, and I was very poor on top of it. Becoming a substance abuse counselor made me abstain even socially because of the element of hypocrisy when teaching clients to find self-generated, non-substance, non-dependent ways for achieving inner peace.

If one does not put away childish things, no growth or development can occur. If being genuine is important, then peace must derive from real spirituality and one cannot deceive oneself by equating real peace with being stoned. There is a world of difference between a deep, still pool of crystal clear water and a deep pool that is still because it is choked with mud. Purkinje and Pyramidal neurons are meant to be crystal clear, not amber yellow. Talking about spiritual development while one still clouds the mind, indulges in mere reveries, limits memory and induces apathy is just self-deceptive talk. No doubt all kinds of defensive and insulting words will result from this evaluation, but it is true nevertheless. I am in middle age and staying sharp, smart and quick requires psychophysical health. If one hasn't learned how to be stoned without dope after years of stoning, it's not taught one anything and is just drug dependence.

Had I stopped smoking earlier, I might have completed biology studies and gone into medical school. I probably would have enjoyed psychiatry, but I wouldn't have even headed in that direction most likely because such interest didn't occur until after I made that first decisive move away from medicine. Thinking philosophically was behind my psychedelic exploration, which pulled me far from the materialistic medical model. On the other hand, changing paths (cannabis played a significant role) did lead me through philosophy, theology and psychology studies into a synthesis that is fairly rare in this day and age. It may have been common in late '60's Berkeley, but not now. Cannabis use decreased and ended 10 years after I had started - all part of the script of my life, but I have no time to piss away languishing in la la land.

Today, without THC monopolizing my sensitive reuptake sites, I can smoke buck-and-a-half per oz. Passion Flower, get buzzed on its Harmine and Harmaline content (a much much cleaner head), go to sleep from it or stay stoned, have no grogginess upon awakening, and have noticeable antianxiety and antidepressant effects for 24 hours after 3 hits off a pipe. This is 'as needed,' for the aforementioned maladies, not a freakin' life-style dedicated to avoiding real inner and outer growth and development.

I sincerely hope the best for you in this decision!

Peace.

massive thumb up... more fuel for the fire... as always a guide for the traveler from one who has been there and studied how to be There

OfflineMarkostheGnostic
Elder
Male User Gallery

Re: why i think i should quit weed [Re: 2Experimental]
    #3185381 - 09/27/04 05:39 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

'Thankyouverymuch.'

--------------------

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

#3186237 - 09/27/04 12:17 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

yup markos is definetly one of our most prized possesions here at S and P (and yes markos you are our possesion)  :mad:

anywho. what does indole hallucinogen mean?

btw there is no risk of me sitting around stoned on salvia just cuz i can. Its a huge emotional task just for me to do it at all, it took me weeks to work up the nerve last time.

--------------------

Offlineentiformatie
EvolutionaryMovements
Male
    #3186487 - 09/27/04 01:32 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

My suggestion: find a nice spot (outdoors, and free from distraction) and meditate at least 10 minutes a day. I noticed improvement in my spiritual and mental wellbeing within 2 or 3 days. That was pretty stunning. At first it seemed I couldn't make time for myself to meditate, but when I realized the benefits, I've decided to make time for meditation. It just feels so nice, and the rest of the day is like... a river flowing, and I flow with it :-)

Also, do productive things with yourself. Learn something. Get a job if you don't already have one. What kind of things interest you?

--------------------
/opinion
.sean

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

#3186885 - 09/27/04 03:00 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

It is in reference to the indole ring in the molecular structure. LSD, Psilocybin, Psilocin and DMT are all indole hallucinogens and their basic activity in the brain is essentially the same.

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

Re: why i think i should quit weed [Re: Huehuecoyotl]
    #3188363 - 09/27/04 08:21 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

interesting, and meditating is indeed great. I try to do a half hour os so every day before blazing, but this tends to go out the window (like all my good habits) as soon as the school schedule begins.

--------------------

Offlineentiformatie
EvolutionaryMovements
Male
    #3188634 - 09/27/04 09:09 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

if you have five minutes to login and reply to a post, you have 5 minutes to meditate :-)

--------------------
/opinion
.sean

Offlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

Re: why i think i should quit weed [Re: entiformatie]
    #3188678 - 09/27/04 09:16 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

You can also meditate while you post :wink:

(or doing anything really)

--------------------

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

Re: why i think i should quit weed [Re: entiformatie]
    #3188683 - 09/27/04 09:16 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

yeah i like to meditate for at least a half hour -45 minuites tho cuz it takes me at least five minuites to calm down initially and start slowing my thoughts.
But i guess any time is better than nothin

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals Bridgetown Botanicals   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate