Home | Community | Message Board

Zamnesia.com
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinebmarley3434
wildwalker
Male User Gallery

Loc: nj
this will really piss you off if you go to church (sorry)
    #3173568 - 09/24/04 04:50 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

this is the kind of things i write about haha .. .. i would like to know if others feel this way and i feel like this is the best place for it so here goes . feel also free to tell me that this is a stupid delusional paranoid idea.. the honesty is more appreciated than anything

there is no separation between what you percieve as higher than yourself.. and you .that is where every single excuse comes from
if you know everything including yourself as god.. you have no excuses and could never lie to yourself.
if you give yourself the belief that you are separate(which is the first illusion)... then you have all the excuses you ever want. everything is god society is denying itself
murder is god, sadness is god
church is borderlining on fearing intent(such as you will go to hell,
reprocussions.. comandments what the fuck?) because a few guys didnt think we were able to percieve reality correctly.
and that is where govt and religion with no separation of church and state comes from
to manipulate people into thinking that we are not holy
and we all got lost in our delusion
a common example:
the archetype of the devil
the devil does not exist
that is a tool
used by the church and govt
to scare you into acting "in line"(as they choose to percieve what that entails)
its church and state king james(egotistical madman) manipulation
the few corporate assholes that are trying to be god as ego!they are milking us like cattle
to make bombs, with our taxes
its a bomb dropped on children
seems that that is the plan since mideval church and state (way after jesus died)
make them believe they are unholy
then manipulate them
into thinking that your god is a conveyor belt of money and machines
and then what we call govt stemmed from church and slid right in through manipulation of god
everything is one and one is eternity forever
thanks for your time anyone who reads this i really appreciate it

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Offlinebmarley3434
wildwalker
Male User Gallery

Re: this will really piss you off if you go to church (sorry) [Re: bmarley3434]
    #3174916 - 09/24/04 02:44 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

sorry i have to bump this up because i feel it is a relevant topic to be discussing.. maybe my title scared people away from actually reading

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis (Retired)
 User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
    #3175478 - 09/24/04 04:37 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

What is their to say? your right on all counts.

Church generally is A. a tool for people to control power B. a way for people to surrender their power (womb envy)

And yes we do all need to realize our divinity and stop making excuses

and we need to stop relying on pretentious assholes to tell us how the world works and what we should do in it.

And we need to avoid the institutionalization of spirituality like the plaque.

But what the fuck let the masses distract themselves how they want

--------------------

Everything I post is fiction. This poster is no longer active.

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
Re: this will really piss you off if you go to church (sorry) [Re: Moonshoe]
    #3175527 - 09/24/04 04:49 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Church is about more than just power and beliefs, as is religion. We usually tend to think of religion as synonymous with beliefs, but beliefs are just a part of what defines religion. Religion is also defined by ritual, community, and experiences. Different religions or denomination place different amounts of emphasis on these. For example, in a fundamentalist church, there's more emphasis on belief, while in a Catholic church, ritual is more important, and in Zen Buddhism, it's more about personal experience. Churches provide a center for the community. Did you know that church attendance is much higher among Mexican Americans than it is among Mexicans living in Mexico? Do you think that Mexican Americans are more religious, or is it that church helps strengthen their community in a foreign land?

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Offlinebmarley3434
wildwalker
Male User Gallery

Re: this will really piss you off if you go to church (sorry) [Re: Moonshoe]
    #3175535 - 09/24/04 04:51 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

ok so then here is my question.. since it is not this way.. is it not meant to be this way? .. or is this information repressed and separated by the knower and the unknowing(or maybe unwilling to know). if this is true .. wouldnt this truth alone change our reality and create an immense revolution.. if anyone feels this truth .. what are they doing about it

OfflinephEight
fate
Loc: houston, tx
Re: this will really piss you off if you go to church (sorr [Re: bmarley3434]
    #3175600 - 09/24/04 05:03 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

I'm technically a Shia Imami Ismaili Muslim, google it if you'd like, you may learn a lot. To me the church isn't about beliefs of God, however it is something that the rest of the Ismailis gather their strength as a community.

This religion is pretty open minded, especially about science (though I cannot say the same for the elder of the community, such as parents... but you can say that just about for anyone in this day & age, the older generation isn't very open minded at all)and does much to help others, and that's the main goal, and from this I have many freinds (most of my freinds are those I know through church, not through school) and these are also the freinds I discuss my spiritual beliefs, and these are also the freinds I share my awesome mushroom trips with. Church isn't about being brainwashed by some power hungry guy at the top of the line, it's a lot more than that, and to assume it isn't is just purely ignorant.

--------------------
"Is it so bad, then, to be misunderstood? Pythagoras was misunderstood, and Socrates, and Jesus, and Luther, and Copernicus, and Galileo, and Newton, and every pure and wise spirit that ever took flesh. To be great is to be misunderstood." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

Edited by phEight (09/24/04 05:05 PM)

Invisibletripndicular
My Minds Eye IsRhizomorphic

Loc: Bowels of HELL
    #3175611 - 09/24/04 05:07 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

IMHO
Someday the human race will evolve past the need for such things like religion .
From my sick little world and perception, religion is a conveiniant way mankind defines himself and places himself in the whole scheme of the universe , it scares most folks to accept that we just are , so they must create answers to that they simply just cant comprehend . Hence the need for religion !

--------------------
Any information I give is not intended to aide you in the production of potentialy illegal substances !None of my exp comes from growing illegal varities , so take it as you will .
So with that said here is our mission statement .

Then the priest fell into a trance or swoon,& said unto the Queen of heaven ; Write unto us the ordeals; write unto us the rituals; write unto us the law !

Offlinebmarley3434
wildwalker
Male User Gallery

Re: this will really piss you off if you go to church (sorry) [Re: tripndicular]
    #3175626 - 09/24/04 05:12 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

exactly trip.. instead of transcending symbols and identy and going there first hand(or realizing that its been here the whole time)!

Offlinebmarley3434
wildwalker
Male User Gallery

#3175636 - 09/24/04 05:14 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

it seems people want an interpretation.. not the real thing.. look how many of us read about leaving our body and healing ourselves.. as opposed to try try try try try try .. we need symbols to dismiss our doubt it seems like tylenol(as your belief to heal yourself) for your headache

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology