Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | Next >  [ show all ]
Offlinefungis_eata
strangerrrr
Loc: neverland
Re: [Re: cleaner]
    #3146186 - 09/16/04 10:50 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Well the way I see it is that the "finer things in life" aren't so fine without the survival games and strugles.
Make scence?

Hey thanks for the posts man.

~:heart:Jon:mushroom2:~

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineGr0wer
always improving
Male

Loc: El Paso, TX Flag
Re: Dream Thread [Re: HATU]
    #3146352 - 09/16/04 11:27 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

When i first was using melatonin to sleep i had some of the best dreams ever.

My first one i was in a huge villa me and my older brother (20) and it was like i was in an action movie i had mad guns and so did my bro. We were shooting up the typical spanish/mexican or possibly columbian minorities. I had no clue why we were fighting but it was fun as hell. We went out the window after i hooked up a rope with a big rock on one end to slow the fall. There were big guard dogs, the black ones with pointy ears, all over with guards. That was cool

Two of the best dream's i had which was in the same week or so from the other was i was walking through the woods, the terrain was altered though like at a campsite with roads with ditches. I crosed a road and came appon a large lean to, like the onces common at boyscout camps. It was huge, about 100'x75' deep and the best part it was organized in a grid pattern with 3' square patches of shrooms everywhere. It was clearly a grow. Then a ton of people come and start picking em. I bought 2 large perfect fruits with unbroken viels for $10 and i walked away a happy camper.

The second shroom picking one i was walking allong a path and saw a mushroom went over to look at it and found it wasnt active but still cool. Then i look back to the trail and theres two kids there and there going shroom picking so i go with them. Its dark and lightly raining and we start picking shrooms. I filled my backpack and its time to go but then somehting happens with the bag, i left it somewhere. I find it go home only to open it and find nothing.

OfflineChingChong
Non-OffensiveTalker

Loc: Where the buffalo roam
Re: Dream Thread [Re: Shroomism]
    #3155618 - 09/20/04 12:30 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

i stopped smoking pot so much and am having some very wierd dreams.

I had one were i was in the special ed program in school with my friends, only it was like a jail with bars so we couldn't get out. I had to wear an orange uniform that said 'retard' on the front of it. Every once in a while they would let us out to ride our bikes and i used to always think" o man, i think they drugged us"

and then theres thee occasional family member dying dreams.
analyze me dreams please.

--------------------
How can one murder enormously if one is microscopic.

Offlinesublime33
Drummer

Re: Dream Thread [Re: EnCHaNTeDHoBBiT]
    #3165285 - 09/22/04 02:47 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

A couple of weeks ago my friend told me to take some vitamin B6 right before I go to sleep. I tried this and ever since I have had dreams of all sorts. I suggest you take 150 mg (ussually 3 pills) of B6 10-15 mins. before you go to sleep. Dont take too much or you will wake up about an hour later and find that your hands and feet are completely numb. The B6 is supposed to speed up red blood cell formation and also helps convert food into energy for you body. Im not exactly sure how this effects your dreams but trust me it works. If anyone does know how this effects your dreams please respond.

Offlinefungis_eata
strangerrrr
Re: Dream Thread [Re: sublime33]
    #3172762 - 09/23/04 10:29 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Soooo. How is everyone doing in the dream department?
I've taken xanax the past few nights and don't really know what the hell goes on in my head while I've been asleep. I've just been "dead" and passed the fuck out.

Offlinefungis_eata
strangerrrr
Re: Dream Thread [Re: fungis_eata]
    #3179917 - 09/25/04 06:13 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Alright guys I got off work earlier and took a nap for a couple of hours. I just woke up from an AWSOME dream.

I was driving down the road and all of a sudden I came to ...(I don't know how to put this.) There were a bunch of boxes in the middle of the road and there was a huge crew of people bringing them up a ramp and into a building which ended up turning into a factor/nice elagant home. I figured I wasn't going to be able to continue my drive for a while so I picked up a box and went inside. I met a very beautiful woman of about my age that was the head of the company. She told me that it was a company so that people without jobs could have , well, a job. I thought that was such a great idea.
We sat on a couch and as we continued talking we had such chemestry. We both had a smile on our faces and were kind of leaning toward eachother. She told me she couldn't pay me for bringing in the box today and right away I said," It's ok, I'll just come over again sometime." (because of her, not the money.)
I got up and walked off to get a beer and ran into a very cute girl. Right away I said, "I recognize you from Home Depot!" she said she also recognized me. We started kissing verry pationatly and started rolling on the ground. All of a sudden there was a movie theatre in the middle of the room that we were in and we started rolling laughing all the way down the stairs, not giving a fuck what anyone else thought. We were happy.
I woke up as My head hit the floor of the last step :smile:

After I woke up, I realized that this girl is a friend of a friend's who I really did have good chemestry with but havn't seen her in a few months. Her name was also missing in the dream but I KNOW her name.

What an awsome dream!

I just realized that almost all of my significant dreams start off with me driving down the road when I come to something. hummm...

~:heart:Jon:mushroom2:~

Edited by fungis_eata (09/25/04 06:19 PM)

OfflineJameZTheNewbie
The Mahatma OfZalu

Loc: pass the gates of hell 2 ...
    #3181098 - 09/25/04 11:13 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

ive been dreaming alot lately....

the other night i had a dream that i went on a trip with school and we went to some research place and they were growing mushrooms. Then i was like fuck this place i wanna go outside and look for some shrooms. so i grabbed a shroom hunter book and went out side. there were mad shrooms then i found this batch of shroomies that looked like smerf people. they were like mushroom marshmellow people and they had legs. LOL so i grabbed a bunch put them in my back pack and brough them home.

Peace and Love

--------------------
Mice have feelings

Invisible2Experimental
Male User Gallery
    #3181506 - 09/26/04 12:42 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

crazy dream during a nap I took today

I was driving this car, all of a sudden I went onto this huge bridge shooting straight into the sky.. speedily I soared up the road, fear and excitement rushing through me.. I looked down to the river below, hundreds of feet below as I drove higher on this seemingly endless bridge.. I asked this girl( a long time friend) who was the passenger to take the wheel cause I thought I was goona loose it from all the fear of driving so fast way up high, a phone call interupted the dream and I remember the sensations clearly.. I FELT like I was flying at 100 mph up this road, and I could never turn back...

good insight it was : )

Offlinetomk
King of OTD

Loc: PNW
Re: Dream Thread [Re: ChingChong]
    #3184681 - 09/27/04 12:03 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

When you dream someone is dying, it is said to mean not death, but change (the same as the tarot card "Death"). So if you dream a family member dies, it means there has been (or you are anticipating) a change in your relationship with that family member.

--------------------
"I am eternally free"

Offlinesymantic
Stranger

#3209655 - 10/03/04 01:12 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

a dream I once had

I was holding a woman in my arms one of my knees was bent, she was pregnant and about to give birth, in the corner of the room satan was there, screaming at me and the women, screaming to stop, I was trying to deliver her baby, then satan disapeared and I felt scratching at my back, scratching and scratching ... then I woke up...

another dream I had I wrote a poem about it this is the poem :

hree babies
as warm as their
afterbirth

in the arms
of a nameless
lady

the quite
not broken between
her and I

until she beckoned me
to lighten
her burden

a babe
in arms
I did take

the babe testyfied
that the one who can only lie
had arrived

'the one you call satan
is here, now'

I am to repeat the testemony
To prophicise
The vision
I had that night

The origin of sin
father of lies
culmination of evil
of all passing time

is here now
is here now
is here now

out of the mouth of babes
that were before my very eyes
did I hear the word of god
that I know phropicise

strangest thing is I'm not even christian, I dont know if there is a god or a devil

--------------------
reality is the part of the imaginatio we all agree on

Invisiblepsyka
Praetorian
 User Gallery

Re: Dream Thread [Re: soylent_green]
    #3212756 - 10/04/04 05:19 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

I've been having many dreams lately, and I might use this topic as a dream log.

Dream 1/2 (10/4/04) [brief vague recollection]:
I was sitting at some table with a few people. There was a homeless maybe slightly autistic black man asking for some change for food, I think maybe we were in some cafeteria somewhere. A middle aged man held out a few quarters in his hand and offered them, but when the homeless mant went to take them the middle aged man's hand closed and he insisted on teasing him with it. A childish struggle began with the two and I remember everyone was laughing at the situation and the homeless man started crying, which is when the laughter got more intense. I sat there just watching, and I also seen a quiet young adult (maybe 20) with a small build looking down obviously disturbed by all this. Suddenly, it all became unbearable to him, so he jumped up started screaming "Stop it!" for a very long time and shaking around violently and crying as if he had reached a mental breaking point and permanently snapped (he COULDNT stop convulsing, crying, or shouting). Then I think I woke up.

Dream 2/2 [fragment]
I am swimming in some huge open brick walled room with 2 of my friends. Hard to describe, really. It was almost like a man-made cave as there were rocks inside the room and turns, yet the room was very open and vast. Sunlight came in from somewhere because everything had a golden glow. We were heading towards a very distant shore, and I swam underwater. The water was super clear and when I swam down I seen the room was flooded extremely high, perhaps as much as 1,000 feet. At the bottom floor I could see stone ruins statues, collumns, and an upside-down "U" shaped door leading somewhere (but this all was submerged). I then somewhat panicked because I was afraid of such a depth...imagine swimming out in the middle of the ocean where THOUSANDS of feet are below you; to me thats quite frightening. Well anyway, suddenly this girl that I know is in the room that steps lead to (which were on the shore to where we were headed towards). I didnt see her as much feel her presence. After that I just remember swimming for a long time seeing ruins and statues everywhere, and I woke up.

Interpretations:
Dream 1:
I know what this meant to my subconcious. I felt very hopeless last night, as if swallowed by the negativity of human nature. People will always pre-judge and be rude amongst one another, it is simply the way things are. The black man wanted some change, but at the same time people needed to laugh so the man made them laugh through ignorance and humiliation. He could not see the despair in the homeless mans eyes nor the pain of the young man trying to ignore the ignorance. The young man symbolized my feelings as I wanted to explode and make everyone just stop and put away such primitive thought patterns, but like the young man I feel somewhat out of step with everyone else.

Dream 2:
I have no idea. It was a very old temple maybe, which flooded, and everything was destroyed but the sunlight still made it all look very beautiful. The girl that I felt in my dream, I believe is my twin flame yet I met her a bit early in life so I think we will be walking very different paths. I have no idea what this dream meant. It inspired many emotions from me. Awe, fear, love, discovery.

Anyway, my dreams are open to anyones interpretation, so if you have any comments I'd be more than happy to read.

Peace.

--------------------
As the life of a candle,
my wick will burn out.
But, the fire of my mind
shall beam into infinite.

Offlinecleaner
Stranger

Re: Dream Thread [Re: psyka]
    #3226914 - 10/07/04 10:45 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

For fecks sake, this is what im on about, dream 1.

Its like life is hard enough already without some asshole humiliating you to entertain his mates.

Moral? The suffering person in question needs to learn to take things lightly! One must learn to maintain his emotional AND mental state without a take on outside circomstances.

Me working at the bar today: person buys me a drink, i'm glad but i dont try to kiss the persons ass as a way of showing thanks

Me at the end of the shift, boss can i have a drink? Boss: no, you start another shift in 6 hours - you cant drink between shifts

for a moment i felt a fire brewing deep inside...
but then, no big deal, i'm not gonna break down and cry, althought there WERE times when i would, NOT ANY FUCKING MORE MR MANAGER. I love myself

--------------------

Offlinerelativexistance
"beads, bees!?!?beads ....BEADS!!!"
 User Gallery

Re: Dream Thread [Re: cleaner]
    #3238849 - 10/10/04 10:56 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

I have had this one recurring dream that is somewhat disturbing.I had less than a week ago and have had it several times before where for no reason I notice one of my teeth is loose. It starts wiggling and falls out. Then another one falls out. Then I spit a whole cluster of teeth out into my palm and am like wtf.I start freaking out trying to contact a dentist so he can pop my teeth back in, but I have no luck and I am left toothless.

My one friend said it is caused by stress and it is like my inability to cope with stress. Whereas my other friend actually found this dream in a book and said its supposed to foreshadow someone dying in my life whether it be me or someone else. I dunno about it but it weirds me out.

Offlineel_duderino
His Dudeness
Male User Gallery

Loc: 'stralia
Re: Dream Thread [Re: relativexistance]
    #3255165 - 10/20/04 07:25 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Ok I know this is a "I post a dream and no one reads it" type of thread.. well i haven't read any of yours...

anyhoo, last night i had a pretty funny dream. I was taking a leak, it was taking abnormaly long, like really really long... then i looked and my pee comin out my nob changed to all different colours, blue, orange, green, red, purple and even yellow :wink: and the water in the toilet bowl also started changing colour and having swirly patterns, and then i noticed i was tripping on mushrooms, and thought this must be what happens when u pee out yer mushrooms :smile:

haha aint that funny?

--------------------
Look, let me explain something. I'm not Mr. Lebowski; you're Mr. Lebowski.
I'm the Dude. So that's what you  call me.  That, or Duder.  His  Dudeness.
Or El Duderino, if, you know, you're not into the whole brevity thing.

Edited by el_duderino (10/20/04 07:38 AM)

Offlinedeafpanda
Stranger
Loc: Inguland
Re: Dream Thread [Re: el_duderino]
    #3255430 - 10/20/04 09:37 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

So, I went on a walk with two friends to a house that we were all going to move into. On the way, we were distracted by a field full of people sitting down in groups of about 4 people. Somehow, I intuitively knew that this was the site of a battle between Bush and Kerry supporters. A real battle, with machine guns. There were to be a series of these battles, with the party with most supporters left alive winning the "election". How strange, especially since I live, and the dream was set, in the UK.

So, we decided that we should join in and fight for Kerry. Somehow we had guns, I don't know where they came from. No-one was wearing uniform so we sorta guessed which were Bush and which were Kerry supporters, and shot them. We took out a good few Bush supporters, and probably a good few Kerry supporters. We then went and sat back down, to be told that the Bush camp had won. It was so strange the way it was a battle, and yet everyone was just lying around on the grass, smoking spliffs and things, occasionally firing off a few shots. Anyway, fearing for our lives, we legged it past the crowds of Bush supporters, firing rounds into them. There were no bodies around, no-one seemed to have died, just gone away.

Then we went back to the new house we were going to move into and drank a beer and smoked a fat joint.

Offlinedeafpanda
Stranger
Loc: Inguland
Re: Dream Thread [Re: relativexistance]
    #3255439 - 10/20/04 09:41 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

I have had this one recurring dream that is somewhat disturbing.I had less than a week ago and have had it several times before where for no reason I notice one of my teeth is loose. It starts wiggling and falls out. Then another one falls out. Then I spit a whole cluster of teeth out into my palm and am like wtf

Whoah!

I get this dream too, all the time. It probably happens once every week or two. It actually tends to get me into a lucid dream, because every time it happens it's just like "oh, my teeth have fallen out again. Must be a dream."

I doubt its caused by stress, I probably have the most stress-free daily routine known to man.

Invisible2Experimental
Male User Gallery
Re: Dream Thread [Re: deafpanda]
    #3261009 - 10/21/04 03:56 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Ok this was one of the dreams I remember from last night

Somehow I came across a pound of brick weed. I found a dealer and he wanted to trade it for an ounce of the finest cocaine.. Now, I have NEVER snorted coke, but here in my dream I found myself snorting it like a pro, I felt the feeling like I actually had a memory of it.. I kept walking around and doing stuff, stopping to snort some more coke every now and then, it was actually a pretty good dream..... what does it mean, am I predestined to become a coke fiend? I am already having psychical withdrawal symptoms even though it was my ASTRAL body who is the coke fiend... is this metaphysically possible? : (

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Loc: I re·side [primarily] in...
Re: Dream Thread [Re: deafpanda]
    #3272285 - 10/24/04 05:06 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Quote:

deafpanda said:
Quote:

I have had this one recurring dream that is somewhat disturbing.I had less than a week ago and have had it several times before where for no reason I notice one of my teeth is loose. It starts wiggling and falls out. Then another one falls out. Then I spit a whole cluster of teeth out into my palm and am like wtf

Whoah!

I get this dream too, all the time. It probably happens once every week or two. It actually tends to get me into a lucid dream, because every time it happens it's just like "oh, my teeth have fallen out again. Must be a dream."

I doubt its caused by stress, I probably have the most stress-free daily routine known to man.

dude! that is one of my "triggers" to...
"oh, my teeth have fallen out again. Must be a dream."

weird..

i have a porcelain tooth though, so i "lost it twice" not dreaming, (or awake/what ever).. maybe a connection there..

Sub note (off topic):i also focused on growing a new tooth (where i smashed the one replaced whit porcelain ATM) just to amaze my dentist and see what limits my body got :P I'm thinking, hey i lost my tooth once, and got new, why not again? heck my dad even got a milkthooth still, and he is 40 something :P maybe this "dream type we are sharing" is to tell us humans we nead not worry about Thoth's and they always will grow back if we set our mind to it :P

sub sub note: funny when you loose one tooth and when you are to put it back in, it just don't fit any way you twist and turn :P

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

Offlinegoob
Sleepy

Re: Dream Thread [Re: symantic]
    #3283833 - 10/27/04 10:52 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

I had the weirdest dream last night:

I was discussing what I had found on the net with a couple at Wal-mart and I suggested that the enlightenment sought for by treppaners was a similar goal and means as those who self-inflict wounds in order to gain insight or favor. self-mortification as a means of currying favor.

Invisiblegoobler
Reanimated
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: Dream Thread [Re: goob]
    #3297183 - 10/30/04 11:33 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

I thought you were a bad dream.....doppleganger

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 13 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom