Home | Community | Message Board

MagicBag Grow Bags
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinetom
Pooh-Bah

Loc: Nope
Why are you worthy?
    #317047 - 05/14/01 03:14 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

If you give me a good enough explanation of why you are worthy of a koh samui print I will give you one. There will be one print given away and it is acceptable to put down other peoples reasons.

"Ha ha" -- Nelson

"Never trade or buy from DXMHEAD420... he ripped me off and was an ass about it too" -- Myself

--------------------
"It must be your stamps girl... cause it aint your face" -- Juvenile

"Only in America does someone order a cheese burger, large fries, and a diet Coke" -- ?

"DXMHEAD420 ripped me off and was an ass about it too" -- Myself

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineTriple_3
Re: Why are you worthy? *DELETED* [Re: tom]
    #317068 - 05/14/01 03:34 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Post deleted by Triple_3

--------------------
---333---

OfflinepsilocybinjunkieM
relaxin
Male

Trusted Cultivator
Re: Why are you worthy? [Re: Triple_3]
    #317137 - 05/14/01 04:32 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

good explanation!

Invisibleralphster44
collector
 User Gallery

Re: Why are you worthy? [Re: psilocybinjunkie]
    #317160 - 05/14/01 04:49 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Post deleted by administrator.

--------------------
www.RalphstersSpores.com

WE SHIP TO CANADA FROM WITHIN CANADA :smile:

For your safety and security, we have a Secure Website.
Also for your security, we will not take your credit card number.
Your security and safety is of utmost importance to us.

Offlineess
mind meld junkie
Loc: right here
Re: Why are you worthy? [Re: ralphster44]
    #317240 - 05/14/01 05:53 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

me too

! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! B L O O D S H O T ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !

--------------------
SUPPORT FSR

"something has to change
undeniable dilema
bordom's not a burden
anyone should bear"
S T I N K F I S T

Offlinegaastra
enthusiast

Re: Why are you worthy? [Re: tom]
    #317276 - 05/14/01 06:22 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

i have never grown koh samui and i would like to be blessed by its prescence. please let the winner be me

InvisibleCrasher
αἱρετίζω
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Tardy to the Party
    #317284 - 05/14/01 06:28 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

NO! I am going to cover my body in substrate material, and innoculate myself with spores. I will then wait in a warm, dark place, until I am completely colonized. I will then dunk myself underwater for 24 hours, and crawl into a large tupperware container, where my body will fruit, and I shall live in this container, eating the fruits from my body. I will then become contaminated and shoot myself in the face with a bottle of lysol. This entire experience will be shown from my website, live and streaming. But only if I get the print. That sure sounds better than making a stronger gene pool!

Nothing of what I say is a personal matter. All cultivation questions are on behalf of counterparts who risk growing. I take no responsibility in being the messenger.

--------------------
Give me silence, water, hope;
Give me struggle, iron, volcanoes...

Anonymous

Re: Why are you worthy? [Re: Crasher]
    #317316 - 05/14/01 06:56 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

No contest firewolf should win that. Self sacrafice the ultimate charity.

InvisibleCHAPPY777
Stranger
Re: Why are you worthy? [Re: Anonymous]
    #317325 - 05/14/01 07:02 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

All i say is that I am worthy.The road to the end is not filled with useless thoughts.Huuuummm, i am one.

OfflineLearyfanS
It's the psychedelic movement!
Male User Gallery

Loc: High pride!
Re: Why are you worthy? [Re: Crasher]
    #317331 - 05/14/01 07:09 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Firestar, you almost made me laugh outloud as I was trying to hide this website from my coworker, sitting RIGHT near me. Funny stuff

"Where do you draw the line?"

--------------------
--------------------------------

Mp3 of the month:  Sons Of Adam - Feathered Fish

OfflineALDER_057
addict

Re: Why are you worthy? [Re: Learyfan]
    #317346 - 05/14/01 07:23 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

count me out....I am an idiot that cannot grow. peace

--------------------
Drug Dealing & Trading Forum

OfflineFuzzy
enthusiast

Loc: Washington State
    #317374 - 05/14/01 07:44 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

because Im blond and have REALLY big boobs :) Oh yeah and today is my birthday.

Don't abuse marijuana... smoke it gently and carefully!

--------------------
"Give Fuzzy all of your drugs. So let it be written, so let it be done!"- the word of Fuzzy the III supreme ruler of all Mycotopia

InvisibleThorA
Anti-Theist OVERLORD
Male User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
Re: Why are you worthy? [Re: Fuzzy]
    #317377 - 05/14/01 07:51 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

In reply to:

"because Im blond and have REALLY big boobs :smile: Oh yeah and today is my birthday."

Good enough for me :tongue:

InvisibleCHAPPY777
Stranger
Re: Why are you worthy? [Re: Thor]
    #317382 - 05/14/01 07:54 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

I love the pic tom.

InvisibleBrownPastures
old hand

Loc: here
Re: Why are you worthy? [Re: CHAPPY777]
    #317602 - 05/15/01 12:19 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

AHAHAHAHAH that's really tom in that pic!... hey you should give that print to me for being such an asshole back in the day! :laugh:

"like a Japanese Cowboy or a blind man on skates"Ween
"you must make sure that the lady's pure for the Funky Cold Medina"Tone Loc

OfflineTaz
veteran
Re: Why are you worthy? [Re: BrownPastures]
    #317682 - 05/15/01 01:50 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

no no, tom should give it to me, after all he is pimping my girl when I'm at work. and if he's getting all that big daddy pimp money then I deserve the print....for not getting mad at him for doing it....

"Out of chaos...comes order...." AND THE FSR..

--------------------
"Most of the world's problems are caused by people taking things that do not belong to them..."

OfflinewhyIdied

Loc: The exact center of the e...
    #317707 - 05/15/01 03:32 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Don't ever give this print to me because then I would know how completelly worthy I really am. I am drunk and wandering through the realities that present themselves...Don't givve it to me because I'm a fuckable girl but because I love PJ harvey and stand up for all girl goodness that you will ever know. OK.. Give yur seed to me because I will give it a perfect place to fruit and birth it in your name...why are you giving this print away anyways?

...slow moves, sweet feet...

--------------------
...slow moves, sweet feet...

Invisibleralphster44
collector
 User Gallery

Re: Why are you worthy? [Re: whyIdied]
    #317732 - 05/15/01 05:33 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Post deleted by administrator.

--------------------
www.RalphstersSpores.com

WE SHIP TO CANADA FROM WITHIN CANADA :smile:

For your safety and security, we have a Secure Website.
Also for your security, we will not take your credit card number.
Your security and safety is of utmost importance to us.

Offlinetom
Pooh-Bah

#317744 - 05/15/01 07:04 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Most of you are little (not as big as me) small minded people. I can't believe only a few people actually tried here. A chance to win something for being creative but no most of you try to decide for me who will win. Well I'll give i until tomorrow and then I'll decide.

"Ha ha" -- Nelson

"Never trade or buy from DXMHEAD420... he ripped me off and was an ass about it too" -- Myself

--------------------

"Only in America does someone order a cheese burger, large fries, and a diet Coke" -- ?

Offlinetom
Pooh-Bah

#317746 - 05/15/01 07:06 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Even if you just write some funny ass story and make me and everyone else who reads it laugh it might be good enough. Fire I thought you were going to say "shoot my self in the face" but you added on lysol; why would you spray a casing with lysol anyway?

"Ha ha" -- Nelson

--------------------

InvisibleCrasher
αἱρετίζω
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Tardy to the Party
    #318188 - 05/15/01 08:08 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

I forgot to mention that innoculation would be with my new R.I.T., or Rectal Innoculation Tek, this would also be broadcast, via webcam.
www.somethingawful.net details the first step in R.I.T.

Nothing of what I say is a personal matter. All cultivation questions are on behalf of counterparts who risk growing. I take no responsibility in being the messenger.

Edited by Firewolf127 on 05/15/01 10:19 PM.

--------------------
Give me silence, water, hope;
Give me struggle, iron, volcanoes...

OfflineFuzzy
enthusiast

#318209 - 05/15/01 10:35 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

fuzzzE, fuzzzE!" a childish voice cried.
FuzzzE had just gotten off of the school bus and turned in the direction of the voice. Her enormous breasts quivering in the process.
"My GOD! Their as big as her head!" One of fuzzzE?s peers exclaimed from the window of the bus.
~I digress~
The origin of the voice was fuzzzE?s younger brother Hairy. Tagging behind him was her other sibling Nappy. Nappy was holding a large paper grocery bag. It was slightly convex towards the bottom leading her to believe there was something inside.
"Look what I caught fuzzzE!!!" Nappy shouted, an elfish grin on her face. FuzzzzE inched closer to the bag.
"Be careful fuzzzE, you might frighten it" said Hairy.
Ever so slowly Nappy opened the bag. Eventually she could make out a distinct brown lumpy figure huddled in the corner.
"Look I taught it a trick!!!!" Nappy screamed.
Hairy too was in a strange state of jubilation at the mention of the "trick". This only confused fuzzzE more, but it was OK because she was extremely ditsy and used to being confused. In fact the only thing was wasn?t confused about was SEX. She knew more tricks than a whore and quite frankly would fuck anything that moved. If it didn?t move she would fuck it till it did.
~I digress~
Nappy began to shake the bag quickly up and down making the mysterious creature jump. And that?s when the realization popped into fuzzzE?s blond, empty little head.
"Hey! That there be poop!"
Indeed it was. Upon closer inspection one could see that the bag was smeared with a thick creamy brown substance that was quickly beginning to harden. What looked like corn and peanuts dotted the coagulating daubs in a freakish helter skelter manner. Worst/Best of all was the sickening aroma of rancid hot-dogs that wafted up from the bag. FuzzzE?s eyes watered at the stench and she could feel bile rising up in her throat.
"We got locked out of the shack and Nappy really had to go number 2." Hairy giggled.
"Yeah fuzzzE, do you have the key to the shack? Said nappy.
"No" fuzzzE said,
"but I know where we can go"
An impish twinkle lit her baby blue eyes?
And so they all proceeded to slather fuzzzE?s naked body with Butter flavored Crisco *thinking of Tom all the while*. Paying special attention to her immense bobos. Did I mention how big her nippies are?
THE END?
or is it?

rEaLiTy iS a PiGmEnT oF yOuR hAlLuCiNaTiOn

--------------------
"Give Fuzzy all of your drugs. So let it be written, so let it be done!"- the word of Fuzzy the III supreme ruler of all Mycotopia

Offlineegolesss
veteran
    #318226 - 05/15/01 11:01 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Free print, and you can put people down for it.....Well Tom I have read your mostly dumb ass posts and I think your one of the most annoying hip-hop-hurrayin peoples I have ever not known....Stick it up your grainhole and may the gods produce a nice contaminate that will keep you regular..........

Going crazy will drive you mad, but once you get there the rest is easy.....

--------------------
Going crazy will drive you mad, but once you get there the rest is easy....All spores are not created equal!!!!!!!!!!! Sporeworks, Hawkseye, PF, they are completely viable with very strong genetics.

OfflineTaz
veteran
Re: Why are you worthy? [Re: Fuzzy]
    #318237 - 05/15/01 11:09 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

man I luaghed my ass off at fuzzy's and egolesss post, so Tom you want to hear a funny story do U? ok then, R U ready? this is a true story...One lonely knight while I was at a bar and too drunk to know better I took this whore home and fucked her brains out, she then became pregant, had a fat ass little kid she called Tom, who grew up think he was a bastard till I posted this info...HI SON..

--------------------
"Most of the world's problems are caused by people taking things that do not belong to them..."

OfflineFuzzy
enthusiast

#318247 - 05/15/01 11:16 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Oh yeah well...one time *this really happened* I was with my friend Alia and were talking to my other friends boyfriend and he was doing that trick where you take off your thumb. Yah you know the one! And so he struggles to put his thumb back on and then he goes "TA-DAH!" and shows us the thumb. Then looks at it in horror because it is all big and deformed. So he is like "oh god..SHIT!! Thats not supposed to happen! Fuck!" And of course me and my friend are freakin out. Well it turns out that his thumb was deformed to begin w/ and we never noticed. Its been like that from birth. I laughed my ass off. The end :)

--------------------

OfflineFuzzy
enthusiast

#318285 - 05/16/01 12:10 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Im sorry but I cant resist I have to tell just one more story. I used to have this obsession with dead animals, but only dead ducks *dont ask me why* Well I walked by this park by my house and there was this dead duck...well the remains of a dead duck. It really wasnt a duck at all, but a single wing connected by a tendon of flesh then a puffball of feathers and ribbs, another tendon of flesh and then a single mummified foot. It was like a rotting mobile of flesh or something. Well of course I fell in love with it instantly and named it Petey and took it home with me. i thought my mom would be angry at me so I threw it in my evil crotchety old lady neighbors yard for safekeeping. I really wanted to staple gun it to a piece of wood and hang it in my room *again...dont ask me why* Well then my neighbor found it a month later while gardening and threw it away :( Another time I was at this OTHER park and there was a dead duck in a garbge can so I pulled it out and all these wasps flew out of its mouth *tee-hee* it was funny. His name was Petey the second of course! I dont want you guys to get the impression that I hurt animals becuse I dont I just went through this stage where I loved dead ducks. Oh and my freshman year in highschool I grabbed this roadkill squirell and chucked it across the street at some whorish goth girl i didnt like. But that dont count!

--------------------

OfflineTaz
veteran
Re: Why are you worthy? [Re: Taz]
    #318488 - 05/16/01 09:59 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

oh yeah, and when Tom was a little fat kid, i used to beat his ass for always eating up all the food. I abused him like a red headed step child, that's why he acts the way he does today. soooo Tom, son, what ya getting me for father's day?

BTW, fuzzy deserves the print, she's trying really hard for it, and unless your gay Tom, You should give it to her because she is worthy, I'm not worthy man, I abused yer fat ass as a child.....

--------------------

Offlinetom
Pooh-Bah

Re: Why are you worthy? [Re: Taz]
    #318545 - 05/16/01 01:35 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

FuzzzE and triple_3 win.

"Ha ha" -- Nelson

Edited by tom on 05/16/01 03:39 PM.

--------------------

Offlinetom
Pooh-Bah

#318549 - 05/16/01 01:40 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

The prints were given away because I think that this is a great strain that should be experienced by more cultivators.

"Ha ha" -- Nelson

--------------------

OfflineFuzzy
enthusiast

#318946 - 05/16/01 10:02 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

*does the victory/jiggle large breasts obscenely dance!*

--------------------

Invisibledimitri211
Carpal Tunnel
    #318953 - 05/16/01 10:11 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

I by no means what so ever feel that I am worthy of begging for a print of any strain ralphster44 shhhhhhhhh. I just stopped by to see witch begger is the funniest. You have your work cut out for you

remember, behind every great fortune there is an even greater crime

OfflineTaz
veteran
    #319070 - 05/17/01 01:30 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

way to go Tom, yer not as bad as everyone thinks U are. BTW, I wasn't really trying to win it and I thought fuzzy had the funniest story. Tom, I hope U know that all that shit I said was in all good fun, nothing personal. I thought You'd get a good laugh out of it and hope U did. Pm me tom, I have something for ya.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Bags   North Spore Bulk Substrate   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom