Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomCube.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinezoltar
Hello I love youwont you tell meyour name?

looking for some feedback
    #3168755 - 09/23/04 02:33 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

well i was just looking to get some feedback from all of the great people over here at the shroomery. so any way how dose this casing look is the pinset even at least decent? any way on with the pics.

any feedback is welcome thanks in advance.

--------------------
We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.
*note to any one reading my posts. any post pretaing to the cultivation of illegal psilocybe mushrooms are completely fictional. im a known pathological liar.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblePrisoner#1
Even Dumber ThanAdvertized!
 User Gallery

Loc: Pvt. Pubfag NutSuck
Trusted Cultivator
Re: looking for some feedback [Re: zoltar]
    #3168775 - 09/23/04 02:46 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

looks very good... you have lots of primordia
getting ready as well as some pins forming
it's also got quite nice coverage  :thumbup:

Offlinezoltar

Re: looking for some feedback [Re: Prisoner#1]
    #3168784 - 09/23/04 02:53 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

thats just what i was hoping to hear. i cant wait till ther done im so excited. its like the few days before christmas when your just sitting around waiting for it to come.

--------------------
We had two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... Also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of beer, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.
*note to any one reading my posts. any post pretaing to the cultivation of illegal psilocybe mushrooms are completely fictional. im a known pathological liar.

Offlineaussieone
shroominator
 User Gallery

Loc: QLD, Australia
    #3168856 - 09/23/04 03:37 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

i agree! thats a real nice myc breakthrough, your gonna get a big flush!

--------------------

Offlinescatmanrav
Brainy Smurf

Loc: Flag
Trusted Cultivator
Re: looking for some feedback [Re: aussieone]
    #3169332 - 09/23/04 09:44 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Another vote for :thumbup:

--------------------
"life is like a drop of rain getting closer and closer to falling into a lake, and then when you hit the lake there is no more rain drop, only the lake."

Growing with bags, start to finish (including my new grain and substrate prep)
Anyone looking to start bulk tubs/mono tubs/shotgun hybrids? Good tubs to use..
How I do grain (old still good tips)
Turn your closet into a fruiting chamber
Casing layer colonization and overlay

Offlinezoltar

Re: looking for some feedback [Re: scatmanrav]
    #3169360 - 09/23/04 09:55 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

well this is my first casing and im really glad to here that thats a pretty decent flush. since ive never done a casing before i wasnt really sure how good it was. just to let you all know that was all acomplished in a nighstand drawer in my closet with a shoping bag to keep up humidity. so i guess its not really the terrarium you use its the care you give them that really helps them thrive.

--------------------

Offlinemockeylock
head
 User Gallery

#3169364 - 09/23/04 09:56 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Have you ben using much Lysol around them? Some of those pins look like they might grow into undifferentiated blobs rather than defined mushrooms. But they might just be growing fat stems to push up some big ass shrooms.

Even the blobs are OK, they'll still grow and "work", if you will.

Only time will tell...I hope your harvest is plentiful!

--------------------

Offlinezoltar

Re: looking for some feedback [Re: mockeylock]
    #3169373 - 09/23/04 10:00 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

no actually after inocculating the jars i ran out of lysol. so when ever i need to spray something in the air or on a surface to clean it i use isopropyl alcahol. i was wondering the same thin i figured it was just the fact that pfc tends to throw off a larger amount of mutants than most strains. i think the blob is going to stay that way the cap still hasnt pushed threw yet and its just getting bigger.

--------------------

Invisibletripndicular
My Minds Eye IsRhizomorphic

Loc: Bowels of HELL
    #3169840 - 09/23/04 12:17 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Looks pretty good , I thinks I see some real fattys that may come from that flush .
Good Luck
May The Mushroom Goddess Bless All Your Endeavors !
Trip n D

--------------------
Any information I give is not intended to aide you in the production of potentialy illegal substances !None of my exp comes from growing illegal varities , so take it as you will .
So with that said here is our mission statement .

Then the priest fell into a trance or swoon,& said unto the Queen of heaven ; Write unto us the ordeals; write unto us the rituals; write unto us the law !

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract