Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Political Discussion

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Land of the free But at what Cost
    #316910 - 05/14/01 02:39 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

Free but at what cost?and really how free is America, So many things seemed cloaked in propaganda, And guess work rather then stern black and white facts, I myself call Amercia the land of conterdiction , this is not ment to offend just to explain how one feels at times ,,,,very confused and never getting a total picture of whats going on compared to what they want you to believe whats going on,But I can say with strong feeling that Peoples rights are at threat and that I feel the government never wants anybody to get to close to the total truth on that Issue, I mean the state laws alone concern me if I go on a trip from Michigan to Flordia to Cal , how many various laws will I break or not break by crossing there state line? well This in its self is not a basis of freedom , if I live in Flordia and Buy a gun and cross into any state in this entire country I should never be concerned of what new or different law pertains to where Iam at "In the Total Land Of the Free" And not just gun laws but Gosh there are so Many different laws , that just packing for a Driving trip across America One would have to be very careful . I do see a need for laws to govern this Nation , But I truly feel for the unlikely suspect that In California thats get pulled over wit a half somken joint in there car just gets a ticket and loses the rest where in Michigan you loss your car and all rights of which by the way If you plan to fight it out in court well you be on well fare before its over just ask OJ ,,, Also How many times Do you see true Justice pertaining to cops that get caught in some funny business , OHHHHH iam sure the judge will sentence them to Jail time and put them in the main stream population in jail? But People , These are the levels of authority that we all depend on to take care of us in time of trouble or need "to Protect and SERVE" now be very careful with that Serve Part , hell I would be luck to get a cop to come over and Just sit in his or her squad car to catch kids playing load music at 2AM let alone a true Emergency , Now I dont totally blame the cops just that It's always to little to late even in most Murder cases , I dont know what the answer to all this is But Please Make ti Black and White , Not Red ,White And Blue Thank You.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
old hand
Loc: Volcanoes
Re: Land of the free But at what Cost [Re: motorbike]
    #317112 - 05/14/01 06:10 PM (15 years, 5 months ago)

I think it is the land of the free, but at what cost??

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Political Discussion