Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinetripinco
enthusiast
Loc: Colorado
Did dad steal my weed?
    #315090 - 05/11/01 05:45 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

I had a huge nug of KB... I usually smoke in the garage.... I think I may have left it there in a stoned stupor.... So I look in my jar and it's not there... I freaked out.... I think i left it somewhere and my dad took it.... so anyways why wouldn't he talk to me about it if he found it? He smokes too but hides it and "I don't know" he smokes pot.... What should I do? Ask him for my weed back? If i find it in his stash should I steal it back?

RESIST THE MAN! DON'T BE ENTICED BY HIS TEMPTATIONS AND LIES. THE ONLY ONE WHO IS TRUE IS GOD AND HIS MYSTICAL PLANTS

--------------------
RESIST THE MAN! DON'T BE ENTICED BY HIS TEMPTATIONS AND LIES. THE ONLY ONE WHO IS TRUE IS GOD AND HIS MYSTICAL PLANTS

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

Re: Did dad steal my weed? [Re: tripinco]
    #315104 - 05/11/01 05:59 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

STEAL IT BACK! he has no right to take your stuff...if he smokes also, odds are your weed is gone and u arent gonna see it again...and going up to him and saying Where's my weed? isnt gonna work out too well, but you never know...YMMV

We're all mad here...

InvisibleFloydian
veteran
    #315105 - 05/11/01 05:59 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

my dad found my weed once and took it without telling me. He had caught me before a few times and i think he was just fed up with trying to talk to me about it. i was really freaked for a while because I thought my little brother had taken it. i eventually asked my dad if he had taken it because i was feeling guilty. Do you know for sure your dad smokes or is that just a suspicion? if you know for sure that he smokes and you don't think he would react too badly I say ask for it back. But if you want your weed back and want to avoid the whole confrontation I say try and steal it back. of course this could bite you in the ass later on if he confronts you. I don't know your dad so it's a tough call.

Excessive use of technology will eventually enslave mankind.

--------------------
Don't squeeze the pancake batter

Offlinetripinco
enthusiast
Loc: Colorado
Re: Did dad steal my weed? [Re: Floydian]
    #315899 - 05/12/01 06:39 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

My dad is actually a pretty cool guy. I am positive he tikes because I have smelled weed after he has smoked it and taken some of his.... except his isn't too good so I can't call it even cuz this was EXPENSIVE AND THE BEST homegrown KB.... if his was that good I would call it even.... his can of pot isn't in the garage where he puts it like TWICE a month... I dunno where the hell he hides his stash anymore... It used to be in his dresser drawer and now it's not... can anyone give me any ideas on where he may hide it?

--------------------

InvisibleFloydian
veteran
    #316135 - 05/13/01 07:22 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

most people don't hide there stash in places that are too hard to find because they don't want to have to go through a lot of bullshit to get to their weed. or at least thats how i used to do it. the most common places are in the closet or some other place in their room. I used to hide mine in the inside pocket of a jacket I never wore that was hanging in my closet. Hiding places are not that hard to find usually. You just need a good hour or so in which you can do some snooping around.

Excessive use of technology will eventually enslave mankind.

--------------------
Don't squeeze the pancake batter

Offline~Tripz420~
Re: Did dad steal my weed? [Re: Floydian]
    #316172 - 05/13/01 09:42 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

My Dad hides his Stash in the same place everytime!!!! He took a 8th out of my stash once....so i went to the garage and took a 8th out of his bag a week later. His weed was way better though!!!!

Edited by ~Tripz420~ on 05/13/01 11:44 AM.

Offlinemanwithoutaface
Re: Did dad steal my weed? [Re: ~Tripz420~]
    #316622 - 05/13/01 11:51 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

When my dad found out I smoked weed he burned my clothes, shaved my head and sent me to a new school. Then he found out I drank Robo to trip. Now I have to get tested whenever my parents feel like it.

" Give Me One More Medicated Peacefull Moment" - Maynard James Keenan
"Since when have I lived in a free country?" - me

--------------------
" Give Me One More Medicated Peacefull Moment" - Maynard James Keenan
-Sticks and stones may break my bones, but words just hurt my feelings and make me depressed.

OfflineTaz
veteran
Re: Did dad steal my weed? [Re: manwithoutaface]
    #316684 - 05/14/01 02:42 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

damn manwithoutaface, that is harsh.

"Out of chaos...comes order...." AND THE FSR..

--------------------
"Most of the world's problems are caused by people taking things that do not belong to them..."

OfflinePsycho
Pooh-Bah

#316765 - 05/14/01 07:35 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

and why did you let him burn your clothes?the hair and the new school arent so bad but i would FREAK on my dad if he dad that.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

I think. Therefore I am DANGEROUS.

"You are not a beautiful and unique snowflake. You are the same decaying organic material as everyone else" - Tyler Durden

--------------------
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

i feel so good,i feel so numb

OfflineHB
Male User Gallery

#317629 - 05/15/01 12:45 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

i would NEVER let my dad shave my head or burn my clothes -- he would have to fucking knock me out before he could get near me or my clothes

We're all mad here...

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale