Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars, Rye Grain, Wild Bird Seed

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisiblebaltazar
Quiet dreamer

if you could take a look ...
    #3164741 - 09/22/04 02:34 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

I made a post in the grow log forum and i have some problems and questions ... I guess more experienced people are mostly arround here helping us :tongue2: so if you take a look in my thread there - http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat...;o=&fpart=1 - and if you know how to help, answer my questions -

Questions and problems -

Most of the jars are showing tiny spots of mycelium, no larger mycelium spots like shown on the pic in this post. What is the reason for this ?
some information about the jars and incubator - temperature - 26 C degrees, kept in dark most of the time, the jars are covered with alu foil and placed foil side up. There is no air exchange in the jars ...
Last growth yielded 2 fully colonized cakes, and other 4 didnt colonize 100% in one and a half month ( WTF ?! ), so im a little afraid that i wont get the same problem again ...
I also have to mention that last time i used a mixture of rye and korn flour, and this time i am using powdered bird seed ...

If anyone knows how to help, please post ...

No others problems didn't show up yet ...

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: ½ Pint Jars, Rye Grain, Wild Bird Seed

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation