Home | Community | Message Board

Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
Stepping Stones
    #3160737 - 09/21/04 05:49 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

This is an old post I did elsewhere that was inspired when others were discussing the tendancy for people to want to convince others of "their " truth. There was a lot of it going on at the time- egos were aboundin.LOL

We are all on an individuated path meant for our soul alone. This path is not one of distance or about geting somewhere for it only goes nowhere now-here. It ends where it started and the time spent on it is all a dream.

Within this dream, stepping stones have our name on them meant for only us alone to be called to and to step on to get us to the next place. The next place is truly no further along or behind then the last-it just offers a new experience and a different perspective.

While we journey along this path of self exploration we have a vague feeling meomory of being one with the whole of all. The feeling of being individuated when experienced as separation, can be so lonely and isolating at times.

During those times, we want to feel that feeling again, of being one with all things and this brings us to a place of wanting to pull others from their stones and on to ours. (Trying to get others to beleive as we do) This creates only more chaos along the way.

Sometimes stones with different names will resonate the same and we get a taste of oneness with another or many who are standing on the saem vibing stone at the same time. We feel in unity and harmony with them and it feels sooooo good.

Sometimes others are standing on stones that vibrate differently from ours and disharmony is created and it doesn't feel good. So we try to pull others over to our stone so we can share in the same resonance and feel the oneness again.

This is why so many relationships don't last. We stone jump to feel good, but ultimately, the stones with our names on them call us back to our own path. This isn't something that we should try to fix, we need to respect it and move with it. It is set up this way to ensure our individual movement through the universe.

I just realized that if we are ever feeling stuck and have lost our way, it probably is a good sign that you let someone pull you onto their stone and need to get back to your own for the world to make sense again and so you can continue moving on your own path.

There is a way to feel that oneness without having to stone jump. It is through respect that we keep to our own stones first and then it can be achieved through harmonizing with the vibration of the Divine within all. You don't have to share the same stone along a path to feel it with another. You just have to see and feel the Divine in yourself and others along the way, opposed to tuning in from the false self to another false self of another.

This is just a metaphorical insight.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Invisiblepsyka
Praetorian
 User Gallery

Re: Stepping Stones [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #3161090 - 09/21/04 07:13 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Thank you very much. You answered my question.

--------------------
As the life of a candle,
my wick will burn out.
But, the fire of my mind
shall beam into infinite.

Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
Re: Stepping Stones [Re: psyka]
    #3161223 - 09/21/04 07:48 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Ahhhh, thats what your question was about. I see what you were asking now. Glad you found the answer in this.  :thumbup: :heart:

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

OfflineShroomerious
OO
Male

Re: Stepping Stones [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #3161453 - 09/21/04 08:33 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

What an excellent way to forward your view. I really liked it and agree with it. And this holds true for every instance in life that I can currently think of. There is the exception, if I can name it like that, where other persons stones are your first priority and you are stuck in this loop. To break it, I think that you need a brand new stone, which you will get to love as your old one with time. Anyway home is where the heart is. And thankfully, our heart does seem to runaway from time to time. What a great journey it seems to be...

--------------------

Jump to top. Pages: 1

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology