Home | Community | Message Board

Fairy Ring Spores
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> The Pub

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Second Trip Report.
    #3160456 - 09/21/04 05:03 PM (12 years, 1 month ago)

On my second shroom trip we brewed up half a box of Amazonians and a quarter box of Thai per person, so about 20 g?s of wet mushrooms each. We drank the brew, rolled a couple of jimmies and quickly fit in a line of Percy before moving outside. It was about 8ish and I remember thinking if the visuals were any good then the sunset would look fantastic as it was one of those really glowing sunsets that you get every now and again which makes you step back and appreciate it. I was feeling quite anxious as my first trip was awesome and I didn?t want to screw this one up, I stood up and walked around the table we were at and lit my joint. I then stared at the sunset for about 5 minutes, smoking my spliff when out of the corner of my eye I saw the ground move. I diverted my attention to the ground at my feet looking for the first signs of the visuals; this must have been about 30 minutes after drinking the brew. The ground started to breathe and swirl around my feet and the green colour of the grass had dashes of gold in it, which moved around the floor like mercury running off a table. It was at this point when my head started to think really hard about where I could go trip out and see some hectic shit. I ran off down the garden and by now the breathing in the grass had turned into rivers of energy flowing around the garden and stagnating here and there, I searched endlessly for the spot which had the most pooled energy and sat down in it to watch the rest of the sunset.
I looked up into the sky and saw what could only really be described as an Arabic campari label with weird writing tucked under the clouds; the entire sky looked like a kaleidoscope. I put my sunglasses on which darkened everything a lot, but made certain colours more vivid and others duller. I finished up my spliff (id taken about 40 minutes smoking it) and walked back up to the house where everyone was dancing to morcheeba, I sat down in the corner of the room and rest my head back, I shut my eyes for a second and thought I had seen something inside my eye, I closed my eyes again and I saw these shadowy figures, hundreds of them dancing around me like a scene from a free party, with dimly lit glow sticks and weird lazer type beams zipping across the ceiling. I then burst out into fits of uncontrollable laughter, which took me back outside, where we decided we had to leave so as to not bump into my parents on their way back from an evening meal. It took about 30 minutes of people faffing about and getting stuck in trip holes to get our shit together and leave.
On the walk back to Robs I started rushing really hard and had an insane craving for Drum & Bass, this was promptly handed to me by Tom, who had my cd player, the combination of the crazy (but dark) visuals and the beat took me off. Once plugged in I spurred on ahead ? these boys were walking too slowly for me, I was on a mission ? I knew it. But a mission to where? My momentum eventually slowed, the visuals started to fade a bit and I got stuck in a deep thinking process about where my life was going and where it had been. I decided on loads of contradictions as if every bit of enlightenment was quickly replaced by more enlightenment but the opposite of what I had just decided. My head was a buzz, a furry buzzy ball. Eventually the visuals and rushing wore off about an hour later and we combatted the fatigue with skunk and booze, a well good night - one to remember.

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> The Pub