Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineTinTree
thread killer(semi pro)
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mu
Salvia tragedy
    #3154690 - 09/19/04 11:36 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

So I have been plagued by whitefly. I banished them by spraying soap regularly, but my salvia had lost many leaves. Today, however, disaster struck! My pillow fell from my bunk and knocked the two nodes with surviving leaves off!

So now I have two main stalks in dirt with no leaves. Think  it may grow new leaves, or will it just die?

And also the two single nodes with two smallish leaves apiece that I have chilling in water. Think these are big enough to survive until they root?

I'm so sad. I feel like a murderer. :sad:

--------------------
"I'm afraid of losing my obscurity. Genuineness only thrives in the dark. Like celery."
- Aldous Huxley

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
Re: Salvia tragedy [Re: TinTree]
    #3154708 - 09/19/04 11:42 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

i clickied this thinking sombody died on salvia

good thing its only flies i guess.

--------------------

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Offlinestefan
work in progress

Loc: The Netherlands
    #3155066 - 09/20/04 09:19 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

whitefly sucks!!!

yeah it will survive, just put those cuttings in water and refresh now and then. roots within 2 weeks :cool:

InvisibleSimisu
taken by gravity
 User Gallery

Loc: Israeli in
    #3155099 - 09/20/04 09:36 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

i dont have expiriance with salvia divonurom but i was growing some pine apple sage that was infested with loads of spider mites and i took off all its leaves... it did sprout new leaves so you might want to hang on that bare stalk for a while...

good luck!

--------------------
:mushdance::sanpedro::peyote::mushroom2: :heart: Shr:supershroom::supershroom:mery :heart: :mushroom2::peyote::sanpedro::mushdance:
      Visit & Support Free Spore Ring Earth
      :sun: Please help spread live Salvia Divinorum :sun:

OfflinePhanTomCat
Teh Cat....
Male User Gallery

Loc: My Youniverse....
Re: Salvia tragedy [Re: Simisu]
    #3156153 - 09/20/04 02:20 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I was thinking someone had a bad trip experience from the title of this thread....!! Whhheeeewwww....

ChoW~,
>^;;^<

OfflinePisces
Dr.Gonzo

Re: Salvia tragedy [Re: PhanTomCat]
    #3159024 - 09/21/04 05:39 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Those two stalks with no leaves will grow again. My first salvia plant I grew was on the verge of death due to me leaving it indoors and getting no light for somewhere around two weeks. So I cut off all the limp drying dead leaves and was left with a little 1.5" stump in a pot. I stuck it on a window cill at the beggining of summer and by the end it had turned into an extremely healty three foot tall green goddess. I would suggest to simply make sure they get lots of light.

OfflineTinTree
thread killer(semi pro)
Male User Gallery

Loc: Mu
Re: Salvia tragedy [Re: Pisces]
    #3177332 - 09/24/04 11:02 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

UPDATE: The cuttings are both dead. Their leaves fell off.

One stalk of the two is brown and shrivelly and the other is starting to look off-color. They don't get as much light as they should because all I have is a partially shaded eastward facing window. :frown:

--------------------
"I'm afraid of losing my obscurity. Genuineness only thrives in the dark. Like celery."
- Aldous Huxley

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds