Home | Community | Message Board

Everything Mushrooms
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineMad_Buhdda_Abuser
Share your 'Second trip' Experience, Mine wasn't to good....
    #3156975 - 09/20/04 07:27 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

I just tripped this weekend with 4 of my boys and it wasn't all great--No real hallucinations but i heard that shrooms take a cuple of times to really feel it, True and if so how many times was it before you REALLY tripped?? Thz in advance
:mushroom2: :crazy2: :mushroom2:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

Re: Share your 'Second trip' Experience, Mine wasn't to good.... [Re: Mad_Buhdda_Abuser]
    #3157143 - 09/20/04 08:12 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

It doesn't matter how many times you've done it. Generally people just increase the dosage as time goes on. A weak trip has more to do with tolerance (natural, or because it was done recently), weak shrooms, not having eaten on an empty stomach, etc.

So, what do you mean by REALLY tripped? what kind effects did you have anyway? theres a difference between a 'weak' trip and a non trip :wink:

InvisibleAyrios
Stranger

Re: Share your 'Second trip' Experience, Mine wasn't to good [Re: Mad_Buhdda_Abuser]
    #3157155 - 09/20/04 08:16 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

I've only heard the 'can't feel it first couple times' thing applied to weed. I'd be surprised if this applied to mushrooms for some people... I'd feel more inclined to believe maybe some people get fake shit and then really trip once they've become more knowledgeable and know what to look for when buying/picking.

OfflineMad_Buhdda_Abuser
Re: Share your 'Second trip' Experience, Mine wasn't to good [Re: Mad_Buhdda_Abuser]
    #3157337 - 09/20/04 09:04 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Well i ate 3.5 grams of some Very Blue Shrooms first time i ate 2.5. My buddy from class last year told me that the 1st and second times wern't to good, then after the third time he had a crazy trip where he began to see warcraft come to life and like some sort of dna strands 3d come right at his face, sounded cool--My trip was ok at times i didn't really trip out but things i guesse looked different overall---there was one point where i was looking up at the stars and they were doing some weird shit. Im thinking that since shrooms are natural the trip outs are kind of like weed--first cuple of times i didn't feel shit then one time i just got retarded. Its like something just clicked and i was higher than mount everest haha--anyways any suggestions would be sweet ez Brothers!!

InvisibleAdden
Saprotrophic Specimen
I'm a teapot User Gallery

Loc: Amongst the Dunes
    #3157515 - 09/20/04 09:47 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

My first trip was very confusing. I didn't know what to do, or expect. I kinda set myself up for it, it was a bad setting and I wondered before they kicked in, "I wonder if something crazy will happen, like the carving on the cabinet talking to me". Well, it did, and it didn't blast me into a bad trip but kinda bugged me out so I left that room. I went outside and everything was different. I didn't know how to perceive it, or anything.

I then realized its all in your mind. I dosed less my second time, had a highly visual trip off of the same batch of shrooms, and a very enlightening one. Instead of being at a party scene, I was at my home, and had plenty of ganj. Gotta get your feet wet before you jump in, ykno?

Invisiblelukeboots
fresh futuristic
Male User Gallery
Loc: Grand Ole Operating Syste...
Re: Share your 'Second trip' Experience, Mine wasn't to good [Re: Adden]
    #3157590 - 09/20/04 10:03 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

my second trip was way better than my first one.. like s2dope, my first time was very confusing (and the whole trip was spent in the passenger seat of a car...terrible place to be tripping). my second time, however, was (i'm guessing) around 2.5 grams and it was incredibly enlightening and i was completely at peace with everything around me. i just got a chill thinking about how awesome it was :thumbup:

--------------------

funky ass music: Planet of Dinosaurs // Rich Whiskey

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
    #3157801 - 09/20/04 10:53 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

My first trip blew me away... an 1/8 of what looked like (and where) very, very good cubes (grower must have been proud). Blew me away, I can't even remember some of it, my roomate said I was saying some funny stuff: "I am a kicthen sink." :lol: My second trip was at this concert, was nice :smile:.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
Re: Share your 'Second trip' Experience, Mine wasn't to good [Re: gdman]
    #3157812 - 09/20/04 10:54 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

seriously those mushrooms I took my first time where beutiful, veils just barely breaking, caps attached to the stems (no shake) barely any bluing (except at the base a little) holy shit what I would give for some more of those.

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

OfflineStinky
Toaster ofPop-tarts

#3161309 - 09/21/04 08:06 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

My first trip was only with maybe only 1.5g dried, but apparently they were very potent because I had hallucinations and that classic feeling of a collective consciousness and partial ego-loss. It was during a beautiful afternoon outside, and we were in a great setting next to a river. It amazed me how spiritual I felt, leaving any sort of organized western religion in the dust.
My second trip was with a little less than an 1/8th, plus we smoked about two bowls each. It was at night, with very windy weather. While the enhanced visuals were definately there, I had no particularly spiritual feelings. It was more recreational than anything else.
Both trips were great, just in very different ways. I think setting had more to do with the result of the trip than anything else.

Edited by Stinky (09/21/04 08:07 PM)

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience