Home | Community | Message Board

Original Seeds Store
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]
OfflineBanJankri
FreefallerUpwards

Re: you know you vegans want it! [Re: kaiowas]
    #3155424 - 09/20/04 11:37 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

grow up and respect.

--------------------
Just let everything flow, just flow right to the center of everything. You gotta turn off your mind and relax, and then just float downstream...

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePsilocybeingzz
Male User Gallery

Loc: International waters
Re: you know you vegans want it! [Re: Psychoslut]
    #3156396 - 09/20/04 02:58 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

"i kill cats just because, at least if i find out they taste good they wont be a complete waste.

shut up about shooting me with yur damn virtual bow too."

You a sick fuck and you should be in JAIL for animal creulty, I cant belive you even posted that.

Virtual BOW???, HA, can assure you I have a bow and I am quite a good shot, OBVIOUSLY I am not really threating you because I dont live where you live, but people LIKE YOU, SHOULD get shot with an arrow.

Its one thing to go out hunting its quite another to kill someones pet.......shit , do you not feel anything???
If not for the animal then for the chilld whos pet you killed???, I guess not your tough right your names Psychoslut, well I wouldnt doubt your a slut, but as far as Psycho, you seem more like a COWARD, hunting peoples pets with your guns, your fucking pathetic. :mad:

And dont just assume I am super anti gun or something, I am anti RETARD, stupid people like you SHOULDNT own weapons.

If I killed your dog or a friends dog,thats wrong, and you can kill someones cat???

OH and anthoer thing , spare me your fucking retarded mumblings about cats killing birds ETC, if you are so concerned about the enviroment may I ask you something???

DO you drive?(oh you do ? becuase that 10 million times more of an enviromental concern..........so I guess you will be giving up your car..........right???, oh I guess not)
DO you recycle ......etc etc etc.

Because I am a little more concerened with the impact that we humans are having on the enviroment, destroying habbitat etc, I dont think cats are the number 1 enviromental problem right now.

--------------------

InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
Re: you know you vegans want it! [Re: Psilocybeingzz]
    #3156440 - 09/20/04 03:08 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

keep your cat inside, i will not kill it.

i love cats i think they are a very good pet, and i even have a cat.

do not let it outside so that it can kill natural animals, thats all i ask.

wild cats are a big problem in my area, they aint even pets, they breed in the wild, i caught one in a live trap, and it acted like it had never seen a human, these are mostly the ones i kill, skinny lil wild cats, if it has a collar on, i do not kill them

k shut yur mouth

--------------------

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

Edited by Psychoslut (09/20/04 03:14 PM)

OfflinePsilocybeingzz
Male User Gallery

#3156754 - 09/20/04 04:27 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

A. I dont know if I belive you at this point and B.Killing a "wild" cat (wild by your judgement) isnt any batter.

If you really want to save the enviroment, go shoot some fat people that are driving SUV's , otherwise, you shut up.

--------------------

InvisiblePsychoslut
The Mother Fucking Bear-o-dactyl
 User Gallery
Loc: all up in ya
Re: you know you vegans want it! [Re: Psilocybeingzz]
    #3156777 - 09/20/04 04:32 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

ive lived here for 6 years, the first three years i never had a rabbit in my yard.

the third summer i kill 7 wild cats.

the fourth summer the rabbits are flourishing in the area again.

i think i did a good job.  :thumbup:

--------------------

[quote]KristiMidocean said:
Good now thats clear.WHO FUCKING CARES. If I am fat u all keep pointing it out like its suppose to be a secret.LIke u really have nothing better to do then make fat jokes. If o know its like I do I know yall can come up with NEW AND BETTER SHIT . This shit is old and boring . I left in the first place cause this shit got boring not because of the fat jokes . Fat jokes dont bother me but seriously its old[/quote]

OfflinePsilocybeingzz
Male User Gallery

#3156801 - 09/20/04 04:38 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Oh wow your a fucking enviromental hero :rolleyes:

Dont let the city do its job or nothing, you know whats best for the area, just load your guns and go fix things. :rolleyes:

--------------------

Edited by Psilocybeingzz (09/20/04 04:42 PM)

Invisible40oz
 User Gallery

Loc: Sandy Eggo. Ca.
Re: you know you vegans want it! [Re: kaiowas]
    #3156819 - 09/20/04 04:41 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

thnx kaiowas,
now im going to eat a nice, medium rare, new york cut tonight.

steak & potatoes. meal of champions.

--------------------
:pacman: - - - -  :pill: :mushroom2: :pill2: :mushroom2: :regularshroom: :mushroomgrow: :pill: :pill2: :mushroom2: :poison:

:sun::heart::sun:

tiny_rabid_birds said:
"your avatar is dirty."

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
Re: you know you vegans want it! [Re: Delyrium]
    #3156840 - 09/20/04 04:47 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Delyrium said:
i have a little rant - WHY DO US VEGGIES GET PICKED ON??

Why do *I* have to explain myself everytime I go out to eat? It's ridiculous!!

I go out w/ my friends and they grill me about me being vegetarian - so I start to answer their questions and immediately "Oh - I don't wanna hear it - I'm happy w/ my meat" -- SO DONT ASK ME TO EXPLAIN MYSELF!!!

Also - while I was out at dinner w/ a few friends - I was eating veggie stir fry and talking to someone across the table. I started hearing people laughing everytime I went to eat more. I stopped, looked around and found 2 huge chunks of meat thrown onto my plate - in the mix w/ everything I was eating.

I got really pissed and then my friend was like "Ya what's the big deal - you USED to eat meat so why are you freaking out now?"

It's a lifestyle choice - it's like picking up a religion. Maybe you didn't even believe in God before but now you are a hardcore Christian - I don't think you'd appreciate it if someone burned a cross on your lawn and said "ya no biggie - you didn't believe in this shit before!"

haha ok, look, this was just for fun, nothing more.  I have nothing against vegetarians or their lifestyle at all.  this is not akin to burning a cross on the lawn :lol:

instead of ranting, why don't you poke some fun at us meat lovers?  :wink:

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
Re: you know you vegans want it! [Re: BanJankri]
    #3156847 - 09/20/04 04:48 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

BanJankri said:
grow up and respect.

how am i not respecting?

btw, I'm in love with a vegetarian right now anyway :grin:

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom