Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineZahid
Stranger
If God is Love
    #3155029 - 09/20/04 01:57 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Why do you some people continue to reject Him?

This is a hypothetical question.

What if you knew God existed, and that ALL that was of God was Everlasting Love, Kindness, Compassion, Shyness, Grace, Fullness - for all of mankind?

O Love, Ye are a but a furnace. HERE IS MY EGO, seize it, and bind it. Hold it in 70 cubit squares. Then burn it, and return to me the Love.

What is the Gnosis? What is the Matrix? What is the condition of infidelity, for there are men who walk this earth O Lord, who mock the Shy, and curse the Lovers. Ya Allah, burn the ego in Your furnace, your machine of Life that gives liberation To and Fro - and return to me the LOVE that it fuels!!

Ego begone, you are flesh. If a plunge something through the brain, the Ego dies with whatever it wrapped itself around.

But no...

My Ego does not limit me. For this, I am powerful and knowing. I do not move mountains, but I see the mountains with the eye that moves them. That is my gift. That is what I return. Even my own suffering is meaningless in the sense that I reconstruct my own suffering as even more fuel for the furnace.

God loves to burn things. But He burneth not flesh for God is a Perfect God and has no need to burn flesh. Nay! He burns Ego. Ego after Ego, it is thrown into the furnace where it burns and becomes Love again.

Light upon Light.

Love upon Love.

I drink Love, cup after cup, and I cannot be quenched for the ego that desires things opposite to Love is being burned, and all that is left is natural Love. Oh praise be to God, the Lover of all Lovers!

I am Love from head to toe. I am so consumed with Love that I do not exist. I am gone, in my place is Love. I cannot be destroyed because I have already died. Nothing exists but the Love converted from the Ego.

When you look at me, you will see a furnace in my eyes. It is not my furnace, but it is a furnace that every Lover testifies. It is hidden within, crying out for its fuel..

"Come, Come whoever you are! Give me your egos, so I can burn them. So that they break the earthen vessel and ride atop - and become Love instead of Desire."

Love is furnace, and Ego its fuel.

My Lord, you have Created Hell fires not for flesh, but for Egos. Oh Mercy.

Burn, my ego, burn it. I do not need it.

But I need your Love O Lord because I am Lonely and I do not want to Die.

Save me, You who Loves to Forgive.

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineFrog
Warrior
Female User Gallery

Loc: The Zero Point Field
Re: If God is Love [Re: Zahid]
    #3155031 - 09/20/04 01:59 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

That was beautiful, Zahid.  :heart:

--------------------
The day will come when, after harnessing the ether, the winds, the tides, gravitation, we shall harness for God the energies of love. And, on that day, for the second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire.  -Teilard

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
    #3155059 - 09/20/04 09:14 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

If all that God was was love, then that would mean that many so-called atheists actually do believe in God without knowing it. However, if you're going to try to personify God, then that gives more reason to doubt the existence of such an entity.

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Offlinecleaner
Stranger

#3155133 - 09/20/04 09:55 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

interesting, Zahid

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Loc: I re·side [primarily] in...
    #3155421 - 09/20/04 11:36 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Why "Him?" ??

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

OfflineDeiymiyan
I AM

Loc: Within the Realm of Imagi...
    #3155945 - 09/20/04 01:37 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Zahid said:

My Lord, you have Created Hell fires not for flesh, but for Egos. Oh Mercy.

Burn, my ego, burn it. I do not need it.

But I need your Love O Lord because I am Lonely and I do not want to Die.

Save me, You who Loves to Forgive.

Why lament?

For, thou art already saved..

Asking unnecessarily for forgiveness, which has, long ago, been granted, is futile. 

Nay, rather, seek permission:  For, only YOU can provide yourself the permission to forgive others.

For as You Give, You shall get. 

Your acceptance of each other shall bind; and through this cohesion, you will no longer be alone..

As, you each create a real force of attraction, you will all unite.

On the physical plane, this technique will allow you to travel through with comfort and finesse.

On the other side, you shall, for a very brief moment, really (!) come together. 

As this occurs, you shall all contract like a muscle; you will all pull together as ONE.

Your combined cohesive force will be strong enough, from an outside vantage perspective, to initiate a collapse so rapid (!!!) that you will not even notice it. 

This manoever, shall jettison You.

And THAT, gets you safely through the fires, very much unharmed.

At this [human] scale, when you perceive that "We - Are - All - One - Feeling", please understand,  it is nothing more than a Physically- Hard- Wired- Deep- Rooted- Automated- Memory surfacing to your relative present, as a reminder to remember.

It is an instruction that is purposely (!) felt and not thought of !!!

....  "For as thou travel so rapidly, thy minds shall be silenced!"  ....

The bridge begins with the concept: E=mc^2.

Be mindfull of your instructions !!  For there exists a moment of opportunity, where your mass SHALL increase...  As long as you choose to unite.

On such a scale, the energy generated will be the beginning of a chain reaction so great (!!!), that it will, in the end, bring you Home.

Those who do not unite, shall, due to the intensity of the reaction, be vigorously pulled in...  Fear not !!!  No one will be left behind. 

However, being in the back, as forward motion occurs, has severe disadvantages to it...

And this is where Relativity plays its most important role, relative to the individual:

.... "It all depends upon which side of the bathroom door you find yourself."  ...

What will seem like a fraction of a second for the united, will seem like an eternity for the rest.

To all my friends, I have instructions to extend a hand...  Take it! 

... So not to allow yourself to fall behind ...

As a friend, there is nothing better that I can say.

Ignite Thy Passion !!!

:scrambled:

--------------------

Dei Gratia de integro,

Veni Vidi Vici:

In Nomine Domini..

OfflineZahid
Stranger
Re: If God is Love [Re: silversoul7]
    #3156676 - 09/20/04 04:07 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

What does thou sayeth?

I say Love, and they say, "We are not love, we are flesh. We die in our flesh."

Ye who does not yield to the unspeaking Love is without that love. This Love is a fire, this body a wood of energy, waiting for Love to spark once again.

Lo! The fire begins to spread. A small spark becomes a flame. It then becomes an even larger flame, and the Love begins to flow and burn the earth! Fires of Love, this love only comes from the Eternal Sea, where Love is constantly burning in the furnace of egos.

Ego is the obstacle of Love. It is Ego that is designed to fight Love for its own brief survival. Lo, some become consumed by Ego as some become consumed by the fire of Love. I do not need ego, I need the Fire of Love for I am Lonely, O Lord, Ya Allah.

Yea, we can not see it, but some choose to feel it. They are the Lovers of the Lover of Lovers.

We ask, and Love answers.

We testify to an invisible Love, and that is why we are brothers.

--------------------

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Loc: On the Border
Re: If God is Love [Re: Gomp]
    #3156750 - 09/20/04 04:26 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah, why is God always a guy. How about if God was this really hot female...that would be cool...

OfflineZahid
Stranger
Re: If God is Love [Re: Huehuecoyotl]
    #3156789 - 09/20/04 04:34 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

[S]He has no sex. 'He' represents Wisdom. 'She' represents Compassion, Love.. and so on.

--------------------

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Loc: I re·side [primarily] in...
    #3157114 - 09/20/04 06:02 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I love love, thats why im always happy, hehe love is all around but you gotta love it, love nothing but love and you will newer loose you love ahaha :wink: god is wierd consept, but it kinda fit, yes inded, but love is not a thing nor a place, it is it, love is love and nither you nor I can break it, you lose your love for something or someone , but you could not loose the love for love itself, and if that is "god" it shurley is is, and we all got love, i go to bead now, bye bye

OfflineZahid
Stranger
Re: If God is Love [Re: Gomp]
    #3157172 - 09/20/04 06:19 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

God is Love. God is Life. God is Light.

We survive death by becoming Love - we Become a part of God when we are individuated by our love. We are consumed and swallowed by God so that the intropection of God begins to increase with the Lives of Lovers.

We are mirrors. We are sparks of Love, able to admire the Great Love.

God looked in the mirror and said to Himself: "I am Everything that Can Be, I am the Treasure that no One knows. I have Love to Give but no slaves to admire me."

(BANG!) Intropsection becomes an explosion.

"I cannot bear the lack of mirrors any longer! I must be known!"

And so, Adam stepped forth and said to His Lord, "O God, you are beautiful. Your gift to me is You. All Praise is due to you, O Lord."

God smiled and said, "O Adam, my son, You can admire me for all eternity and I will Love you for all eternity. I created things so that they might know and admire me."

:heart: :heart: :heart:

--------------------

OfflineShroomerious
OO
Male

#3157427 - 09/20/04 07:30 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Zahid, all that are very nice and I was going to say that I need proof and the usual stuff but you said We testify to an invisible Love, and that is why we are brothers . I would very much like to be your "brother" too but except the invisible love your religion at a whole considers many aspects of life and ways to treat people which I don't agree. People need to have spiritual "brothers". Some of us find it in this invisible unconditioned love, like you, others just in our best friends eyes. We need love so much, most of us anyway, and we consume it and even create it where it didn't exist before. In that aspect we are also "Gods". Infinity is our minds current limit.

--------------------

OfflineZahid
Stranger
Re: If God is Love [Re: Shroomerious]
    #3157543 - 09/20/04 07:54 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Proof? Hah!

Like myself, my brothers will disappear into the veil of Lovers.

I enjoy them as mirrors while we realize we are mirrors. In the end, our focus is Love, and Love's focus is the experience of Life and Love that we return to O Love.

Proof? The child wants to know where his toy is! Yet he keeps looking in the wrong places. He does not know where the real treasure dwells.

Poof? Hah. Those who have the equation are only supplied with it for themselves, not for children who look for treasure in all the wrong places. You must seek, and you will find. I have already found, I have already looked.

Only the child demands the equation when it cannot build the answer for himself.

Proof! Disappear you, into the star stuff, and proof will manifest.

You may even forget you are walking truth. Only those with proof manifest and defy the flesh.

O Lord, increase yourself in Me, and let who I am decrease.. It is no longer important.. it is only ego-fuel that converts matter into Love.

Proof... nay, Proof is for me and for me to dwell on. You must find your own proof, your own invisible love. Then you may join the brotherhood and sisterhood of Lovers and those who Admire the invisible love.

Love all, and even love those who do not testify to the invisible love.

:heart: :heart: :heart:

--------------------

OfflineShroomerious
OO
Male

#3157642 - 09/20/04 08:15 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Proof... nay, Proof is for me and for me to dwell on. You must find your own proof, your own invisible love. Then you may join the brotherhood and sisterhood of Lovers and those who Admire the invisible love.

Yeah, well that is exactly what I said. You find it in the invisible love, I try to find it in my friends. One can think what he wants and beleive it, we all know that, so whereas proof may not be important to you, it is to others despite the fact that it seems that it tends to make something more objective. It is good that you found your own personal proof, but before judging others ways of "believing" consider the subjectivity of your proof and beliefs.

--------------------

OfflineBleaK
paradox
    #3158169 - 09/20/04 10:03 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Zahid said:
Why do you some people continue to reject Him?

This is a hypothetical question.

What if you knew God existed, and that ALL that was of God was Everlasting Love, Kindness, Compassion, Shyness, Grace, Fullness - for all of mankind?

hypothetically, no one would reject him.

since this is reality, then the only thing u can know, is that u cant know anything.
i dont think god exists in the way he has been explained to me.

--------------------
"You cannot trust in law, unless you can trust in people. If you can trust in people, you don't need law." -J. Mumma

OfflineShroomerious
OO
Male

Re: If God is Love [Re: BleaK]
    #3158194 - 09/20/04 10:09 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

the only thing u can know, is that u cant know anything.

That sums it up for me. With the addition that "the only thing you can objectively know". By objectively I mean that which the majority thinks that comes closer to being objective. :3rd_eye: :thumbup:

--------------------

OfflineChingChong
Non-OffensiveTalker

Loc: Where the buffalo roam
    #3158533 - 09/20/04 11:36 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

People just like thinking that there is always going to be somebody looking after them. Believing iin anything can make a person happy. Im not very religious.

--------------------
How can one murder enormously if one is microscopic.

OfflineFrog
Warrior
Female User Gallery

Loc: The Zero Point Field
Re: If God is Love [Re: ChingChong]
    #3158698 - 09/21/04 12:08 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

"I would very much like to be your "brother" too but except the invisible love your religion at a whole considers many aspects of life and ways to treat people which I don't agree. "

That's not the way our religion treats people. That's the way a lot of people who comprise our religion treat people.

I like to think that I believe in the stuff that comprises our religion, but I also like to think that I am not like a lot of the people who populate our religion.

I hate to see a whole religion, which is based on some really good ideas, thrown away just because of the idiots. And maybe they are just well-intended idiots. I know they have hurt people. But that doesn't mean that the ideas on which the religion was founded are bad ideas.

--------------------
The day will come when, after harnessing the ether, the winds, the tides, gravitation, we shall harness for God the energies of love. And, on that day, for the second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire.  -Teilard

OfflineZahid
Stranger
Re: If God is Love [Re: Shroomerious]
    #3158755 - 09/21/04 12:21 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

When have I ever judged anyone? Good Lord, I'm just sharing some poetry here. I think you're judging me! And my poetry!

*sniff*... I'll take my poetry else where.

--------------------

OfflineZahid
Stranger
Re: If God is Love [Re: BleaK]
    #3158982 - 09/21/04 04:28 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I know God exists. For me it's as simple as that.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Feminized Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order