Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisiblespock
journeyman
Re: GOD FUCKIN DAMN IT [Re: Skikid16]
    #3154871 - 09/20/04 12:44 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

so you can prove why it's ok to be racist?
good for you.
i should of seen what type of pub this was before i came in.

peace.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflinePsilocybeingzz
Male User Gallery

Loc: International waters
Re: GOD FUCKIN DAMN IT [Re: spock]
    #3154882 - 09/20/04 12:47 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

"made you hate the black community even more?
man, fuck you.
i've been robbed by white people before. i never got such an ass beating in my life. just because they wanted my wallet and i didnt want to give it up.
did that make me hate the white community even more? no. know why? cause i didnt HATE the white community in the first place. know why? cause i'm not a stupid fucking racist bitch like you.
god fucking damn it"

Yes its sick to hate based on race, people that do should copy hitler(i.e gun in the mouth :wink: )

I was talking to a black friend the other day at the bus stop(he is black as night I am as white as casper) .......anyway I was riding my bike and he stoped me and we were talking about mushrooms etc and he told me a story.

He was walking down the street close to the bus stop when  some freaks in a slow moving car started yelling "NIGGER!"......"your a etc etc etc and etc NIGGER" (stupid shit you get the idea)

And so he yells back, WELL, I guess these rednecks didnt expect that so 2 big white rednekcs hop out to kick his ass, and now hes scared.........

JUST THEN, a VERY large white guy slams on his breaks and hops out with a giant knife....A MACHETE :wink:

Yelling stuff like....."you think your tough picking on one little black child thats wlaking alone .....COME ON mother fuckers lets see whos tough!!!!!!"

Well these cowards(allrascist people truly are cowards) hoped back in their car and drove off at a VERY high rate of speed.

SO dont worry man, not everyones sub-human, some of us realize whats right :thumbup:

--------------------

Edited by Psilocybeingzz (09/20/04 12:50 AM)

OfflineRoKiSdEaD
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: South Flag
    #3154893 - 09/20/04 12:50 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

You racists folks need to get a grip :frown: It's bad for the shroomery community, and bad for the nation as a whole. I am young white man, I have never had an ass beating by either black or white, but I'll tellyou one thing. I have met some bad ass white/black/red/yellow people in my time, and i am have met some crooked ass stupid white/black/red/yellow people in my time :P Idiocy and violence comes in all different colors, shapes, and sizes. I hate all people who deserve to be hated equally, and no race gets preference for my hate or my love. If your cool, your cool, if you suck you suck, and thats all their is to it.

I come form the south, so I'll be the first to tell you there are some ghetto ass white folk too. I went to buy some herb down in gergia once, went to this trailor, about 9 ppl lived in, all their kids and mamas got black eyes and shit. I have also bought some herb from the local black ghetto type community, and their wives had black eyes and shit too :P And you know what, i got ripped off both times :P :P

but enuff ramblin, you guys just need to realize that racism is stupid. I mean to hate someone because of something they canotcontrol is the most ridiculous thing I have ever heard. You guys bitch cuz you get busted and get a lot of hate for using drugs and stuff, but that hate is 1000% more legitimate than any racism, IMO :P

OfflineInbadtaste
Stranger
Re: GOD FUCKIN DAMN IT [Re: silversoul7]
    #3154916 - 09/20/04 12:59 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

It's not racist to point out that, for whatever reason, crime tends to be much higher in the black community. This is simple fact. Now, the reasons for this are up for debate, but merely pointing out this fact is not racist in itself

It is a fact that there are at least as many white people committing crimes as there are black people. I didnt call you a racist for saying this, only uniformed if you believe overall the criminals are mostly black. The may be what youve been told, shown but it is false. In terms of percentage of their population, there are more black people in jail. That I will agree with.

OfflineRoKiSdEaD
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: GOD FUCKIN DAMN IT [Re: Inbadtaste]
    #3154930 - 09/20/04 01:05 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I would say that it is just because black folks get caught more :P I mean come on, everyone knows that criminal profiling is a used (however idiotic and unjust) practice. I'm sure if someone stuck a damn label on you silversoul that said " I am likely to commit crime" then you would wind up being a high crime population too :P And that IMO is what police do to balck people, young people, etc. You should see the shit I have to put up with because I have long hair. That is the same thing as being black when you live in the south, if you have long hair, apparently you are more likely to commit crimes. Profiling is stupid, racist, and if it never had gotten started in the first place blacks wouldnt be involved in "most crimes" :P

OfflineInbadtaste
Stranger
    #3154932 - 09/20/04 01:08 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Well it depends, by sheer numbers, yeah, I'll agree, but not by propotion to the whole population. I say that is bullshit, if you want to provide evidence of this, I'll gladly read it, and concede if you are correct.

I was only talking about sheer numbers.

Quote:

What, that would be the position of all you apologists out there.

What have I done that makes me an apologist?

Quote:

Please oh enlightened one, teach me.

Funny.

OfflineRoKiSdEaD
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#3154939 - 09/20/04 01:10 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

WTF is an apologists?

OfflineSkikid16
fungus fan

Loc: In the middle of the nort...
Re: GOD FUCKIN DAMN IT [Re: RoKiSdEaD]
    #3154956 - 09/20/04 01:16 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

APOLOGY

APOLOGIST

OH holy shit, fucking crazy........

--------------------
Re-Defeat Bush in '04

OfflineRoKiSdEaD
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#3154963 - 09/20/04 01:19 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I figured that out, dick :P

Anonymous

#3154966 - 09/20/04 01:21 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

made you hate the black community even more?
man, fuck you.
i've been robbed by white people before. i never got such an ass beating in my life. just because they wanted my wallet and i didnt want to give it up.
did that make me hate the white community even more? no. know why? cause i didnt HATE the white community in the first place. know why? cause i'm not a stupid fucking racist bitch like you.

Fuck yeah. Preach.

OfflineInbadtaste
Stranger
    #3154973 - 09/20/04 01:24 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I know what an apologist is. I said something about muslims and you said something about "apoligists like me".

Im asking, what are you accusing me of being an apologist for?

OfflineRoKiSdEaD
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#3154975 - 09/20/04 01:27 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Im just guessing it has to do with apologizing for slavery and what not. Slavery was bullshit, but what happened in the past is in the past, I didnt have anything todo with it, so no, I wouldnt be considered an apologists because I have nothing to apologize for :P

OfflineSkikid16
fungus fan

#3154978 - 09/20/04 01:30 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

You said something like "oh, so I bet you think the muslims have the right to hate americans" and it was totally the oposite of the position I was taking.

--------------------
Re-Defeat Bush in '04

OfflineSkikid16
fungus fan

Re: GOD FUCKIN DAMN IT [Re: RoKiSdEaD]
    #3154988 - 09/20/04 01:35 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

The fact of the matter is.........black males have a higher propesity to commit violent crimes, that is not racist, that is looking at past data.

If you have conflicting data, please show it. But looking at the data provided, I stand by my claim. That is not racists, it is looking at the facts.

And as I said before, I feel the problem is cyclical in nature, blacks have a higher propensity to commit a violent crime, so cops have a higher propensity to go after blacks.

PLEASE, I BEG OF SOMEONE, PROVIDE CONFLICTING EVIDENCE.

--------------------
Re-Defeat Bush in '04

OfflineInbadtaste
Stranger
    #3154991 - 09/20/04 01:36 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I can see where some of the confusion is coming from. I went back and looked to see what you were talking about. My initial response was to two people. The only part that was a response to you was my first sentence (the stuff prior to the quote).

I didnt call you a racist either if thats what you think or thought.

OfflineSkikid16
fungus fan

#3154994 - 09/20/04 01:38 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I thought so, I just wanted to make it clear I did not make that quote that you addressed to me.... the digs of this particular message board.

--------------------
Re-Defeat Bush in '04

InvisibleAdden
I'm a teapot
Loc: Flag
Re: GOD FUCKIN DAMN IT [Re: Snape]
    #3154997 - 09/20/04 01:39 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I woulda shot him. Point blank, face.

OfflineSkikid16
fungus fan

Re: GOD FUCKIN DAMN IT [Re: Adden]
    #3155002 - 09/20/04 01:41 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Ohhhh, but don't you feel bad, his daddy beat his mommy, then his mommy had to get foodstamps, and he had to steal and beat ass to be "cool"................

--------------------
Re-Defeat Bush in '04

InvisibleGnuBobo
Frilly Cuffs Extraordinaire
 User Gallery

Loc: Charisma
    #3155004 - 09/20/04 01:42 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Y'all know what?  APOLLO-gists 're what got Europe into so much Hitler trouble back in W-W-2.  Lets us all not abide by that sort of language or group-think. 
      I mean, everyone knows the brownies are inclined toward criminal activity.  'Cept for Geordi.  He's an engineer from the future.  He's a good brownie. 
      And, oh, shit, this should really be in OTD.  Sorry mods.  :blush:
        We have Ginlithium Crystals powering our warp tonight.  All the best! :grin:

GB

--------------------
Jerry Garcia. JERRY GARCIA! JERRY GARCIA!!!!

OfflineRoKiSdEaD
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#3155005 - 09/20/04 01:42 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

They DO NOT have a higher percentage of committing crimes, they have a higher percentage of being CAUGHT committing crimes. I mean seriously, if the color you were gave the cops one extra excuse to pull you over, do you not think they're gonna use it? The data you are looking at comes from criminal profiling. Criminal profiling is a practice that must be stopped! The notion that you can tell that someone is a criminal by what they look like is STUPID, UNJUST, and will lead to very bad things my friend.

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder