Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
InvisibleLthirdSeyeD
Stranger
Male

Question about Chakra's
    #3153658 - 09/19/04 07:42 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Last night I was meditating and after awhile I felt a curious sensation in my groin... It was like a vibration + a heat...Was that me being intune with a chakra or something?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
Re: Question about Chakra's [Re: LthirdSeyeD]
    #3153808 - 09/19/04 08:14 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Thats kundalini energy. A lot of people are feeling the vibrations at night when in bed before they fall aslepp. (Don't go there dirty minds as i can here the sex toy thoughts playing)

It's an energy that runs up and through the chakras so yes, its related to them. You can do a web search on kundalini. It's a huuuuuuge topic. Maybe someone here will feel inspired to give a summary.

I'm aware of it and get the thunder vibes now and again of it bustin loose and being on the move, so does my daughter and other firends, never had the heat sensation though its common in people experiencing it moving though. I don't play with it or force it. I let nature take its course.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Invisibletruekimbo2
Cya later, friends.
Male User Gallery

Loc: ny Flag
Re: Question about Chakra's [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #3154167 - 09/19/04 09:28 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

just to give a varied opinion, in some forms of metaphysical belief they don't believe in chakra energies.
the psi explenation
the tai chi explenation
and the yoga explenation are all differnt.

(i take the time to write this becase i've been able to feel "energy" or whatever for some time now, 2 years of meditation on those things didn't do me any good health or mentally speaking till i stopped thinking of the feelings as chakras)

--------------------
You can check the last post in my journal for contact info.

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
Re: Question about Chakra's [Re: truekimbo2]
    #3154194 - 09/19/04 09:33 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

i was meditating earlier this evening, doing a moving energy up through the different chakras thing, and had an experience ive had many times before. As i moved energy from one loaded chakra to the next, i would get these semi-pleasurable spasms through my body. It happend each time i moved up one chakra and then as i moved from the third eye to the crown, it got really intense, i almost felt like i was gonna blow my load, but in my whole body.

Afterwords i felt pretty charged and had a great work out.

This is pretty common when i do kundalini meditations.

--------------------

Everything I post is fiction.

OfflineUnenlightenedOne
Two Spirited

Re: Question about Chakra's [Re: Moonshoe]
    #3154234 - 09/19/04 09:46 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Since we're on the subject of chakras and such...
Semi recently I had a series of strange things happen 3 nights in a row.I'd wake up around 4 am and my head would throb and pulse in fifty cent sized area of my headand it felt like a half circle dome pressure area extending a bit above my head and it felt like my head was being split open in that area and I had felt a very strange expanded awareness. Nothing seemed to matter it all seemed so very trivial.After awhile of being awake and feeling like this I'd doze off and awake in the morning with the feeling gone but my life has been very different since.This happened 3 nights in a row.I still dont know what to make of it.

--------------------
Do not desire to reach a high level.Rather work without thought of reward to iron out flaws and impurities in one's self for the sake of one's self.When one has done this one needs not to desire anymore. http://www.lifeforceonlinestore.com/yc/

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
Re: Question about Chakra's [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #3154324 - 09/19/04 10:05 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I always feel that when I trip.

--------------------

Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
Re: Question about Chakra's [Re: Moonshoe]
    #3154511 - 09/19/04 10:46 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Moonshoe, you are talking about experiencing a cosmic orgasm. Its an orgasm of the energy body. They are the shit! You can do a web search on them.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order