Home | Community | Message Board

Out-Grow.com - Mushroom Growing Kits & Supplies
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineSkikid16
fungus fan

Loc: In the middle of the nort...
Re: GOD FUCKIN DAMN IT [Re: Kremlin]
    #3152911 - 09/19/04 12:26 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Kremlin said:
Dont let this make you hate the black community anymore, thats ignorant.

I live in the middle of downtown LA, my friends have been mugged, ive been very close to shootings.  Most of the time it has involved an african american suspect, but taking that and using it as a reason to look down upon the community is not right.  People in situations do things that are fringe, because they have no hope, and feel thats the only way out.

Understand, dont judge.

And get a gun :smile:

--Krem

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck, and shits like a duck, I'm going to call it a duck.........

--------------------
Re-Defeat Bush in '04

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSkikid16
fungus fan

Re: GOD FUCKIN DAMN IT [Re: spock]
    #3152927 - 09/19/04 12:35 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

:whatever:

--------------------
Re-Defeat Bush in '04

OfflineSkikid16
fungus fan

#3152931 - 09/19/04 12:40 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

People in situations do things that are fringe, because they have no hope, and feel thats the only way out.

Understand, dont judge.

So wait, your advice is to empathize with this idiot because he is desperate? WHAT THE FUCK. You realize you are no better than someone who says "Yeah, she was raped, but do you see what she was wearing?" I mean how the fuck can you really justify someone STEALING from someone else?

GOD DAMN MAN, just because the dude was black (wow, I can't believe it.....) doesn't mean it was justified.

--------------------
Re-Defeat Bush in '04

OfflineKremlin
life in E minor
Male User Gallery

Loc: /export/home/Kremlin
Re: GOD FUCKIN DAMN IT [Re: Skikid16]
    #3152956 - 09/19/04 12:55 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

no, you totally read what i said incorrectly

drop the aggression

I never said forgive and forget, i just said understand what the situation is before you jump to hate.

It totally fucking sucks that that happened ot his friend, im not belittling that at all. And i certainly dont say shit like "She got raped because of what she was wearing"..thats her, not the assailant. Read what i said.

--Krem

--------------------
"Human suffering has been caused because all too many of us cannot grasp that words are only tools for our use, and that the mere presence of a word in the dictionary does not mean it necessarily refers to something definitive in the real world"
--Richard Dawkins, "The Selfish Gene"

"It is the mind which creates the world about us, and even though we stand side by side in the same meadow, my eyes will never see what is beheld by yours."
-George Gissing

"Without a firm idea of himself and the purpose of his life, man cannot live, and would sooner destroy himself than remain on earth, even if he was surrounded by bread."
--Fyodor Dostoevsky

Edited by Kremlin (09/19/04 12:56 AM)

OfflineSkikid16
fungus fan

#3153020 - 09/19/04 01:19 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I read what you said, you said people do things because they feel there's no other way.....

There is another way, get a fucking job.

--------------------
Re-Defeat Bush in '04

OfflineInbadtaste
Stranger
    #3153049 - 09/19/04 01:36 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

He said there are different sets of circumstances, different lives that people have had.

Quote:

Its hard not to blame the black community when most crimes involve them. Although i do know and see a lot of cool black people (namely the rasta ones not the ghetto ones)

Where do you get your information from? How badly have you been brainwashed? Most crimes involve black people? Get a clue. There are messed up people of every color. I suppose youd think it was justified that muslims hate every person in the united states because of the things our government has done. Most serial killers are white and just in general there are at least as many white criminals as black. Theres a lot for you to learn and I really feel like typing it all.

Race is such a trivial thing yet so many people get hung up on it. At least it helps weed out the idiots.

Invisiblespock
journeyman
    #3153125 - 09/19/04 09:32 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

so are you are a racist also?
i'm sure you could find some kkk bulletin board to discuss why and how much you hate. why bring that simple shit here. at least take that shit to otd.

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
    #3153164 - 09/19/04 12:13 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

It's not racist to point out that, for whatever reason, crime tends to be much higher in the black community. This is simple fact. Now, the reasons for this are up for debate, but merely pointing out this fact is not racist in itself.

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

OfflineKremlin
life in E minor
Male User Gallery

#3153235 - 09/19/04 01:43 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

im not excusing their actions, but for christs sake, if everyone took a moment to put themselves in others' shoes thered be a lot less judging flying around.

of course theres another way for them, thats horribly obvious, and they are making the wrong choice. I'm simply saying dont let the event turn into hate, because if one does, then what does that say about us, who arent in these positions?

--Krem

--------------------
"Human suffering has been caused because all too many of us cannot grasp that words are only tools for our use, and that the mere presence of a word in the dictionary does not mean it necessarily refers to something definitive in the real world"

"It is the mind which creates the world about us, and even though we stand side by side in the same meadow, my eyes will never see what is beheld by yours."
-George Gissing

"Without a firm idea of himself and the purpose of his life, man cannot live, and would sooner destroy himself than remain on earth, even if he was surrounded by bread."
--Fyodor Dostoevsky

Offlineadamj
Superhero
Male User Gallery

Loc: Ontario, CAN
    #3153288 - 09/19/04 03:32 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

The only reason racism still exists today is because everyone keeps bringing it up. Sad thing is, it will always be around. Some people just hate everyone who isn't their skin colour.

Man this world is so fucked.

OfflineRedstorm
Prince of Bugs
Male

Folding@home Statistics
Re: GOD FUCKIN DAMN IT [Re: silversoul7]
    #3153347 - 09/19/04 04:49 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

silversoul7 said:
It's not racist to point out that, for whatever reason, crime tends to be much higher in the black community. This is simple fact. Now, the reasons for this are up for debate, but merely pointing out this fact is not racist in itself.

Ni shit, I'm sick of whiny babies having a fit any time something is brought up about colored people which makes them look bad, even if it's true. Get a grip people.

OfflineScarfmeister
Thrill Seeker
Loc: The will to power
Re: GOD FUCKIN DAMN IT [Re: Simisu]
    #3153553 - 09/19/04 07:13 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

simisu said:
I'd rather loose my wallet and my money in the bank then see someone die.. but may be that's just me?

Yeah me to, i don't think i would wanna kill someone over a few bucks.
Most of the time i carry emergency cash on me so if i ever get robbed ill just give him the money and walk away. My insurance covers the whole loss anyway.

Even if i knew i could kick the muggers ass i wouldn't if he had a weapon.

--------------------
--------------------
We're the lowest of the low, the scum of the fucking earth!

OfflineSkikid16
fungus fan

#3153878 - 09/19/04 08:28 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

So you are an apologist?

I am not a racist, I was responding to K's statement their actions are due to their desperation.

What I'm saying is there is no excuse for force to be used against someone else to get that person's belongings, unless of course you're the government, then its called TAXES.

If you can't see that, for whatever reason it may be, that black males have a higher propesity to commit violent crimes, then I can't help you man. ITS A FACT. One in four black males will be incarcerated sometime in their life.

Do I think its a cyclical problem ? Sure. I feel that blacks will commit a crime before whites, so the cops look to bust blacks, which just fuels the fires.

Am I racist? Hmmmmm....no, I'm a realist.

Maybe I've been around shity neighborhoods too long, but like I said, if it walks like a duck......

--------------------
Re-Defeat Bush in '04

OfflineSkikid16
fungus fan

Re: GOD FUCKIN DAMN IT [Re: Inbadtaste]
    #3153935 - 09/19/04 08:39 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Its hard not to blame the black community when most crimes involve them. Although i do know and see a lot of cool black people (namely the rasta ones not the ghetto ones)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I never said that, don't put words in my mouth.
Quote:

Where do you get your information from? Most crimes involve black people?

Some statistics on crime broken down by race.

Quote:

There are messed up people of every color

I agree

Quote:

I suppose youd think it was justified that muslims hate every person in the united states because of the things our government has done.

What, that would be the position of all you apologists out there. .
Quote:

Most serial killers are white

I'll agree, I've forgotten the statistics on in, but yes, I've heard this.
Quote:

and just in general there are at least as many white criminals as black.

Well it depends, by sheer numbers, yeah, I'll agree, but not by propotion to the whole population. I say that is bullshit, if you want to provide evidence of this, I'll gladly read it, and concede if you are correct.

Quote:

Theres a lot for you to learn and I really feel like typing it all.

Please oh enlightened one, teach me.

--------------------
Re-Defeat Bush in '04

OfflineSkikid16
fungus fan

#3153951 - 09/19/04 08:42 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

im not excusing their actions, but for christs sake, if everyone took a moment to put themselves in others' shoes thered be a lot less judging flying around.

Thank you for the clarification, and yes, I agree, actions rarely have one side, and there is something to be learned if you do look at all sides.

--------------------
Re-Defeat Bush in '04

OfflineKremlin
life in E minor
Male User Gallery

#3154122 - 09/19/04 09:17 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

:thumbup:

ive taken my crim classes and i do know that black males ahve the highest propensity to commit any act of violent crime, and its unfortunate.  But the point i was trying to make (but stated badly) is the one you got, so we are all kosher :smile:

--Krem

--------------------

-George Gissing

--Fyodor Dostoevsky

OfflineSkikid16
fungus fan

#3154240 - 09/19/04 09:47 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

true

:thumbup:

--------------------
Re-Defeat Bush in '04

Invisiblespock
journeyman
    #3154809 - 09/20/04 12:20 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

silver, crimes tend to be higher in the poor community no matter what race. this is the simple fact. all over the world . every day.
there are more crimes commited by whites every day in the united states than blacks. there are more white people on welfare than blacks. in the united states there are more whites than blacks.
you say that crime tends to be much higher in the black community? prove it.
i say you don't know what the hell you are talking about.
sure more black people go to jail than white people, but we could argue why all day.
if you honestly believe that just cause i'm black that i am about to commit some violent crime, you are a fool.
there are fools of all races.if it's white trash or black trash, it's
still trash.
i bet you guys hate jews also.
nazi scum is nazi scum. y'all need to get out and see the world and maybe you'd see that people are people. maybe you'd stop hating/fearing.

sorry again pub for my anger but i just hate hate.

OfflineSkikid16
fungus fan

#3154842 - 09/20/04 12:34 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Look at the link I provided for some crime statistics.

You say there are more white criminals, well that depends upon how you compare, if you compare proportionally, then you are WRONG. By sheer numbers, you may be correct, but you still have yet to provide evidence of your claim.

--------------------
Re-Defeat Bush in '04

Offlinefelix
 User Gallery

#3154848 - 09/20/04 12:36 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

silversoul7 said:
crime tends to be much higher in the black community. This is simple fact.

wow..you're an ignorant fuck. have you ever lived in a black community? what are you basing your opinion on..? a ghetto?

--------------------
Real botanists laugh at HPS systems, we do however use high pressure sodium in the parking lot. - artthug

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds, Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom