Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Offlinekontron
captain planet
Loc: Eden
johnny potseed?????
    #3144930 - 09/16/04 06:20 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

about 2 years ago i lived on over 100 acres of land in tenessee, when i was there i walked around the woods and sprinkled pot seeds everywhere i could think of. i got them on the edge of the woods, right next to the creek, in the cow shit, around the cow shit, near the pond, on the edge of the pond, in the open fields, and near the edges of the open fields.
i had a sandwich bag buldging with pot seeds. what is the likelyhood that anything would have grown on it's own, and if so how fast do pot plants spread in the wild? like i said it was spring about 2 years ago. i was hoping some day i would go back and there would be ton of pot plants on the land.
cool thing is my grandfather owns all the land, and never lets anyone but family on it. it is so backwoods there are only a few hundred people within 30 sq miles. so no worries about people going and messing with my plants. despite my grandfathers harsh anti-drug stance he couldnt tell flour from tweak or coke. he couldnt tell what kind of plant is what. he just knows what poison ivy and oak trees are. do you think if i paid a visit next year at harvest time i would be lucky enough to find anything, and if so would the pot be worth smoking at all do you think?

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineGr0wer
always improving
Male

Loc: El Paso, TX Flag
Re: johnny potseed????? [Re: kontron]
    #3144969 - 09/16/04 06:29 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I'd give it a try. You should have checked in last fall.

OfflineLocus
Male

Folding@home Statistics
    #3145573 - 09/16/04 08:49 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

yeah man, go check that shit out.

--------------------

The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing. One cannot help but be in awe when he contemplates the mysteries of eternity, of life, of the marvelous structure of reality. It is enough if one tries merely to comprehend a little of this mystery every day. Never lose a holy curiosity. ~ Albert Einstein
"Fear is the great barrier to human growth." ~ Dr. Robert Monroe

~~~*Dosis sola facit venenum*~~~

*Check my profile to listen to my music* :smile:

Anonymous

#3145608 - 09/16/04 08:56 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

You should definetly check it out. Since its in TN, I would say unless all of your bagseed were 100% sativa, all of your females have been pollinated by the males. But still, go and collect the herb, share it, and plant the seeds. Come back earlier next fall at the end of July and pull the males for some excellent crossed strains of your own :smile: :thumbup:

Offlinekontron
captain planet
Re: johnny potseed????? [Re: Organic]
    #3145814 - 09/16/04 09:36 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

it was a bag full of pot seeds from everywhere. maine, canada, boston, cali, and tenesse. i just collected them knowing one day i would find a place to plant them..even if i can't smke them. i remember driving down a 20 mile stretch of road tossing seeds out of the window in the hopes that it would one day be over run by MJ.

OfflineLegoulash
Stranger
 User Gallery
    #3146019 - 09/16/04 10:18 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Sounds like a good time to make hash..:)

Anonymous

#3147710 - 09/17/04 10:03 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Be sure to plant some around your local Christian University, Police Station, Courthouse, and parks next time :smile:

Offlinemalabar
Stranger
Loc: in your sisters pants
    #3148597 - 09/17/04 02:14 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I did the same thing with my grandmothers garden. She got up one day and went outside to look at her plants. It took here about 45 minutes of stairing until she realized what they were. She had been watering them for me! She grows a plant called texas star, and they look almost identical, exept that her morning stars had this funny fuzzy flower on top. when she figured out what it was, she blaimed it on my dad. Long story short, good thing your grandfather doesn't know what weed looks like. Cause my grandmother has been bustin my dad for years. Tell us how she smokes when you have harvested.

I also like the idea of over running everything with mj. I have thought of that myself. I don't know about your states, but in texas, we have trucks that shoot our state flower seeds and a little fertilizer on the side of the freeway. I have always wanted to steal one of those trucks and shoot weed on the side of the road. Because the sides of the roads don't get mowed until about july around here. So they would have some time to grow.

InvisibleLazerouth
Drunkard

Loc: England
    #3149549 - 09/17/04 06:21 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I remember a couple years ago here someone planted some in a planter out front of the poilice station. The popo didn't even notice untill it started to flower.

Crazy thing is they installed little cctv cameras in all their planters to stop it happening again.

Offlinekontron
captain planet
Re: johnny potseed????? [Re: Lazerouth]
    #3149558 - 09/17/04 06:24 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

that rocks. i want to plant them outside a cop station. i saw some pics from the 20's and 30's before pot was illegal. used to grow wild in D.C. on the riverbanks of the pax river. and everywhere.

OfflineDarcho
PhysicallyDetermined

#3149594 - 09/17/04 06:35 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Everyone should do this. In every place possible. It would be, like, a revolution. Then nobody could stop us! Pot would be growing everywhere and it would hardly be worth everyones time to 'exterminate' all the plants. SOmebody should start a world-wide, pot seed throwing event. We could cover the world in pot....... I love dreaming....

Offlinekontron
captain planet
Re: johnny potseed????? [Re: Darcho]
    #3149716 - 09/17/04 07:19 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

HMMM!!!!!! that is a fucking awesome idea.

Anonymous

Re: johnny potseed????? [Re: Lazerouth]
    #3149830 - 09/17/04 07:55 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Come and plant at night in stealth, forget about the cameras.

Been doing this for years, you all should seriously join in. Overgrow the world

OfflineMystiq_Shaman
x.o.

Loc: North Calotte
    #3149833 - 09/17/04 07:56 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I really hope perople doesnt start in my area to spread pot plants. one thing is that it would be cool to have a bunch of pot plants but from my point of view, as a marijuana cultivator, i know all the pollen in the air will make problems for my crop,  since Im all for sinsemilla that is. but as long as you stay at least 10 miles away from my plants go right ahead :wink:

InvisibleBoom
just a tester
Male
Loc: Cypress Creek
Re: johnny potseed????? [Re: Mystiq_Shaman]
    #3156031 - 09/20/04 01:55 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I was smoking a bowl this spring on my friends driveway, like always, and i looked at a flower bed near his driveway (where we always smoke) and there were TWO weed plants, liek a foot tall each. Obviously tho, it was only there cuz we got a shitty ass seed batch and chucked them there, so it would grow shitty weed. I beleive. Anyway, its a hell of a plant, and chucking the seeds everywhere would work!

Offlineneuro
Phytophiliac
 User Gallery

Loc: Rigel 7
Re: johnny potseed????? [Re: Boom]
    #3171357 - 09/23/04 06:28 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

>>chucked them there, so it would grow shitty weed.

Maybe yes, maybe no. Hard to tell, but i can tell you that that shtity as weed batch you got wasn't allowed to meet it's full genetic potential as it was probably grown in a mass production and males weren't separated. If you were to take care of that plant (assuming it's female) you could get some half decent weed out of it i'd venture to bed, maybe even some really good weed.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Autoflowering Cannabis Seeds   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom