Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineDroz
Love of Life
 User Gallery

Loc: Floorida
The Swamster out to stop nonsense?
    #3148670 - 09/17/04 02:32 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

He debunks day in and day out, this isn't real.. this isn't real.. but at the meantime he is also analyzing important imformation. Not really. His virtue is to spend every minute of his mind in control and intaked so nothing escapes.

He'll lead you on and on about nothing but instead of doing what is best for him he would rather sit around and speak in ancient toungues and learn how to treat people into seperate heavens. When one can enter and leave with no violence would be the day we are all in heaven. That is the day he wishes for, but too much danger and too much hypocracy he faces. Life is a tough decision one day you will all be swept about by unnatural phenomena, the machine can control all of you and will always be there to cover up his operation whenever needed. Let me tell you this swamster is for the machine when in time we will make the machine become silent and live to only understand this and the ancient ones. Maybe they seek to conquer a little as well. Trying to express themselves is what they do a lot the swamster says. Random disorder is not only a part of the original walking steps it is a part of life and we must learn not to move on cooperative territory. Except for those sheep with wooden stones and clovers, advertising will kick you in the butt the swaster also agrees that one day this will end and so will the violence. Except for that urge to express ones needs to conquer. Conquerism is like time to spend with ones own people for someones deep encountered fear that one day aliens will exist and that one day shroomism will be an alien that exists only to please himself and that one day swamster will learn that there will be suits to travel into each existence with the intentions of conquering. Those that are in there stages of battle can only go through other stages of time, by the way Mr. Mushrooms says hello. Time to analyze this over and over indeed. He wants to know all the secrets to make sure that rapture is not apart of their program when all civilizations have to understand that there is some sort of virus implanted in genes that know buddy knows about yet. Genes will learn to cope and life will learn to thrive.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
Re: The Swamster out to stop nonsense? [Re: Droz]
    #3148687 - 09/17/04 02:36 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

all i can do is reiterate what i have said in the past

nothing droz has ever said has been comprehensible to me. This is no exception

or (WTF are you talking about dude?!)

--------------------

Everything I post is fiction.

OfflineNorthernsoul
Your Reality

Loc: Inner Eye
    #3148731 - 09/17/04 02:48 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Well, once he see's this, just expect

Him to pick it apart like this and tell you that your not right, and if you knew as much as he did, that you could figure it out. Just warning ya!

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
Re: The Swamster out to stop nonsense? [Re: Northernsoul]
    #3148735 - 09/17/04 02:50 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

i dont know how he COULD pick it apart its so wierd.

Am i the only one who cant make heads or tails of this?

--------------------

Everything I post is fiction.

OfflineSource
Remainder of anUnbalancedEquation
Male

Loc: Outer Darkness
    #3148795 - 09/17/04 03:00 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Droz,

Can you give us your main point in one sentence so we can have some footing to read your original post from?

--------------------
What you're searching for is what's searching.

OfflineNorthernsoul
Your Reality

Re: The Swamster out to stop nonsense? [Re: Moonshoe]
    #3148824 - 09/17/04 03:06 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I wouldnt bother worrying about it, in all essence, Swami is but a mirrage in the desert of confusion and contradiction. You see him, you think there is something there, then he disapears and reality takes over again.

OfflineDroz
Love of Life
 User Gallery

#3149756 - 09/17/04 07:34 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I have impulse to attack. Can i change impulse somehow he doesn't know how not to, it's a part of his genes. Why do we need to get rid of him? Maybe that's why.. He knows we only live to destroy, machines come equiped. Machines don't talk back, still confused by machines? I can hear someones voice, but the ring bothers me. The allowance of such things bothers me. Freedom isn't what i like. I like controlled society, with no dental floss. I want to go back and remove sugar, sugar is sweet, but teeth rot away. Must eat healthy. I still want to travel back before white man came across the ocean to take over, was it the english or driven by the germans? What idiot created the mosquito or did mosquito progress on the land? It grows in water, so who grew the water? Are we going to lift off and move to another planet only to get stuck with machines? Or is there life out there already existing, but your machines don't see it? Why does machine always wish to control? Must learn way and not try to stomp on people... Machines make me angry, where does ring tone come from? Outerspace? Technology is weak, Advance the Technology. Never cut open body with needles only leads to infection of the body. Never use knives dull knives to cut open skull. Was i there? Where am i know? Journey through time? Was past always present? Or is time linear? Or in wave form?

I'd still like to be in the past, i'm part apache, I think? We were angry saw white man bring castle?

Castle fight eachother as well? Now we all go into arms? Who wanted to attack people? People don't need to fight we must all stand on land at same time? Why do we lay on back only to have back curl up into ball? Does that make you angry? Television is only sopught to control. So time is spent not wasting away. They give me strange frequinces not let me attack. Still angry? Wait till white man leave back to land and come back in space so my indian brothers can live free again. Then you will see our troubles? Will you do that one day? Maybe we already have? STill seak to concure. Still wish to put indian on wall? There must be big entity here that wants to eat indian? Indian meet be fresh when indian eat good food? I'm become a vegetarian. Chicken only end up doing turkey dance? Sleep and eat turkey. Don't take pills. Use food wisely. Grow food naturally. Find furtile soil and plant food. Come back when food is fresh. But always angry people eat food, must protect food from being eaten. Fresh food. Grow one food keep one food fresh. Fresh food in mouth. Go my way.

We have fresh body and live inside earth. We do not wish to be conquered we wish to live with no advertising. We advertise as well. Just not through machine. Do machines really do that or do people use vibration to control people. Control is weak when machines are controlled as well. Gravity will flurish when machine take off, machine stuck in space for nother round, i'll be on the earth growing my food and, don't play ball. People get hurt. I sit upside down sometime, I learn knew way as well. Thinking about food again. I like food, it's the best thing in the world. Eat food. I'll be willing to share food if food was ripe, I'll be willing to build castle? Where do we get theives from? Who stole thier food? Or were they the ones who came across my food and ate it? He said eat food. So one does listen. Always. Fish look more active with the dinasour in the water. We would like a fresh food market everywhere> Bandits always come in. maybe we from different tribes. Why not single tribe. Must be the same way. Many men build ships. My lip is moving from machine again. Machine make me disease. Quiet machines should always be sold. Then we could be communicating. Machine too loud. I had clothes but don't know where i put them, they steal our clothes as well. I tried to make apache climb tree, tree got wobbly. Must learn to cooperate with machine as well. I can type pretty fast, i learned a lot about computers. Somebody still angry. Angst? Stale anger? Food going stale. Fridgerator should be warm. Serve food at all time. SOmetimes eat at papa johns. Food needs to be fresh. Kingdom make people eat stale food. Man with machine. Always food. Food most important. They destory earth. Kaboom. Now earth is still poisoined and will never change. I await to rest. Take the time for sun to recooperate. Real sun's time is already destroyed, must wait 100,000 galaxies for mushrooms to grow. Mushrooms tell story? You send them down to speak with us. You search to only conquer. West white man way. Is to starve others. Make people think of time to waste. Must prepare for war. War will lead all to the end. End is near. Time to waste. Conquer you must. I"ll wait till peace. Maybe we have alien galaxy as well. Yes, we know. We are gods. of wind you make wind curl up. with machine. Machine will never move like wind. Acid only move like water. All pills make one sick at one time. The whole cataclysmic edge. Side trip. I'd rather die now then play your war games. War will only lead our owns. Galaxys far far away. Ours is beatiful. We like the way it looks. You only seek to duplicate. We seek ours only the side of the ride. All story, Caught by tough animal. Animal should leave me alone. I'm from your galaxy as well. I've been here very long. They still want to live on the land. Ah we wait till land become furtile once again. Even if we fish in sea, they will return. We must live here together. We like soil. Dirt can keep one warm. Different animal. All going extinct, because of machines. I don't like sleeping on back either. Beds are a waste of money. How does one sleep at night knowing one must hurry back and forth only to see the other side of things? Music is waste as well. We speak all toungues but there is nobody to listen. I'm still growing my food. They seak to poison it. Your food must be poisoined as well. Should stay back on your land. They build homes to rape the populace. They build sheep to rape you as well. Catholics. You copy dumb animal. I don't like christianity either. None is a group. Group only act same because one must act the same. I don't follow your path because your path is programmed. Mr. Mushrooms, i don't like when you say hello. Hello doesn't mean shit but end.

Say something else. Say you grow food. Don't say at all. We should travel back to atlantis where we are still dreaming this whole body movement up. Are we still under the sea? All civilizations will pass. All civilizations will pass. There comes a time when we must dual it out like little children. Children watch and children drool.

Computers flooded by images? Is that your way? Floods? Mr.Mushrooms doesn't speak. Mr.Mushrooms only stays behind. You lure me to your food? I will grow my own, then maybe we can trade.

Maybe intelligent life, is deevolved. Our way is like eating rice from spoon bowls. Too afraid to walk different paths. Paths are controlled. Learn to walk with friends. There must have been one piece of land to start, now all is ending. Must be timewave zero. You predict the decline of civilizations.

Do you not produce the machine? You are controlled by machine as well but you back your food with violence. We all do, one must find new entity. That knows how to treat all people with out controlling, someone has walked that path, now we must all learn how to. It's the inner workings of the sun. Do they live on the sun? Machines can live and enter on any sun. No sun in sky. Sun is hot. Why not sun bring cold. My sun is still hot. Is poison the way they learned to treat people? One must not bring any poison to the table...

--------------------
Evolution of Time.

OfflineMushmonkey
shiftlesslayabout
 User Gallery

#3150630 - 09/18/04 12:44 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

woah

am i tripping?

or..wait..
droz, are YOU tripping?

i'm.. confused..

InvisibleDiploidM
Cuban

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Rabbit Hole
Re: The Swamster out to stop nonsense? [Re: Moonshoe]
    #3151110 - 09/18/04 10:00 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Am i the only one who cant make heads or tails of this?

It's not you.  :tongue:

--------------------
Republican Values:

1) You can't get married to your spouse who is the same sex as you.
2) You can't have an abortion no matter how much you don't want a child.
3) You can't have a certain plant in your possession or you'll get locked up with a rapist and a murderer.

4) We need a smaller, less-intrusive government.

OfflineDroz
Love of Life
 User Gallery

Re: The Swamster out to stop nonsense? [Re: Diploid]
    #3151130 - 09/18/04 12:24 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

It's called the lasting effects of anti-psychotics.. I'm slowly coming back to life, and it really wasn't on topic either.. I started writing and it all started flowing.. more or lines a story about myself. Alot of personal information in there.

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
    #3151145 - 09/18/04 12:34 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

From your post, I gathered that you like to eat turkey sandwiches while watching old cowboy and Indian or King Arthur movies on TV...

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

Offlineld50negative1
lethal dosage

#3151177 - 09/18/04 12:48 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

are you schizophrenic by chance?

--------------------

OfflineNorthernsoul
Your Reality

#3151488 - 09/18/04 04:17 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Droz said:
I have impulse to attack. Can i change impulse somehow he doesn't know how not to, it's a part of his genes. Why do we need to get rid of him? Maybe that's why.. He knows we only live to destroy, machines come equiped. Machines don't talk back, still confused by machines? I can hear someones voice, but the ring bothers me. The allowance of such things bothers me. Freedom isn't what i like. I like controlled society, with no dental floss. I want to go back and remove sugar, sugar is sweet, but teeth rot away. Must eat healthy. I still want to travel back before white man came across the ocean to take over, was it the english or driven by the germans? What idiot created the mosquito or did mosquito progress on the land? It grows in water, so who grew the water? Are we going to lift off and move to another planet only to get stuck with machines? Or is there life out there already existing, but your machines don't see it? Why does machine always wish to control? Must learn way and not try to stomp on people... Machines make me angry, where does ring tone come from? Outerspace? Technology is weak, Advance the Technology. Never cut open body with needles only leads to infection of the body. Never use knives dull knives to cut open skull. Was i there? Where am i know? Journey through time? Was past always present? Or is time linear? Or in wave form?

I'd still like to be in the past, i'm part apache, I think? We were angry saw white man bring castle?

Castle fight eachother as well? Now we all go into arms? Who wanted to attack people? People don't need to fight we must all stand on land at same time? Why do we lay on back only to have back curl up into ball? Does that make you angry? Television is only sopught to control. So time is spent not wasting away. They give me strange frequinces not let me attack. Still angry? Wait till white man leave back to land and come back in space so my indian brothers can live free again. Then you will see our troubles? Will you do that one day? Maybe we already have? STill seak to concure. Still wish to put indian on wall? There must be big entity here that wants to eat indian? Indian meet be fresh when indian eat good food? I'm become a vegetarian. Chicken only end up doing turkey dance? Sleep and eat turkey. Don't take pills. Use food wisely. Grow food naturally. Find furtile soil and plant food. Come back when food is fresh. But always angry people eat food, must protect food from being eaten. Fresh food. Grow one food keep one food fresh. Fresh food in mouth. Go my way.

We have fresh body and live inside earth. We do not wish to be conquered we wish to live with no advertising. We advertise as well. Just not through machine. Do machines really do that or do people use vibration to control people. Control is weak when machines are controlled as well. Gravity will flurish when machine take off, machine stuck in space for nother round, i'll be on the earth growing my food and, don't play ball. People get hurt. I sit upside down sometime, I learn knew way as well. Thinking about food again. I like food, it's the best thing in the world. Eat food. I'll be willing to share food if food was ripe, I'll be willing to build castle? Where do we get theives from? Who stole thier food? Or were they the ones who came across my food and ate it? He said eat food. So one does listen. Always. Fish look more active with the dinasour in the water. We would like a fresh food market everywhere> Bandits always come in. maybe we from different tribes. Why not single tribe. Must be the same way. Many men build ships. My lip is moving from machine again. Machine make me disease. Quiet machines should always be sold. Then we could be communicating. Machine too loud. I had clothes but don't know where i put them, they steal our clothes as well. I tried to make apache climb tree, tree got wobbly. Must learn to cooperate with machine as well. I can type pretty fast, i learned a lot about computers. Somebody still angry. Angst? Stale anger? Food going stale. Fridgerator should be warm. Serve food at all time. SOmetimes eat at papa johns. Food needs to be fresh. Kingdom make people eat stale food. Man with machine. Always food. Food most important. They destory earth. Kaboom. Now earth is still poisoined and will never change. I await to rest. Take the time for sun to recooperate. Real sun's time is already destroyed, must wait 100,000 galaxies for mushrooms to grow. Mushrooms tell story? You send them down to speak with us. You search to only conquer. West white man way. Is to starve others. Make people think of time to waste. Must prepare for war. War will lead all to the end. End is near. Time to waste. Conquer you must. I"ll wait till peace. Maybe we have alien galaxy as well. Yes, we know. We are gods. of wind you make wind curl up. with machine. Machine will never move like wind. Acid only move like water. All pills make one sick at one time. The whole cataclysmic edge. Side trip. I'd rather die now then play your war games. War will only lead our owns. Galaxys far far away. Ours is beatiful. We like the way it looks. You only seek to duplicate. We seek ours only the side of the ride. All story, Caught by tough animal. Animal should leave me alone. I'm from your galaxy as well. I've been here very long. They still want to live on the land. Ah we wait till land become furtile once again. Even if we fish in sea, they will return. We must live here together. We like soil. Dirt can keep one warm. Different animal. All going extinct, because of machines. I don't like sleeping on back either. Beds are a waste of money. How does one sleep at night knowing one must hurry back and forth only to see the other side of things? Music is waste as well. We speak all toungues but there is nobody to listen. I'm still growing my food. They seak to poison it. Your food must be poisoined as well. Should stay back on your land. They build homes to rape the populace. They build sheep to rape you as well. Catholics. You copy dumb animal. I don't like christianity either. None is a group. Group only act same because one must act the same. I don't follow your path because your path is programmed. Mr. Mushrooms, i don't like when you say hello. Hello doesn't mean shit but end.

Say something else. Say you grow food. Don't say at all. We should travel back to atlantis where we are still dreaming this whole body movement up. Are we still under the sea? All civilizations will pass. All civilizations will pass. There comes a time when we must dual it out like little children. Children watch and children drool.

Computers flooded by images? Is that your way? Floods? Mr.Mushrooms doesn't speak. Mr.Mushrooms only stays behind. You lure me to your food? I will grow my own, then maybe we can trade.

Maybe intelligent life, is deevolved. Our way is like eating rice from spoon bowls. Too afraid to walk different paths. Paths are controlled. Learn to walk with friends. There must have been one piece of land to start, now all is ending. Must be timewave zero. You predict the decline of civilizations.

Do you not produce the machine? You are controlled by machine as well but you back your food with violence. We all do, one must find new entity. That knows how to treat all people with out controlling, someone has walked that path, now we must all learn how to. It's the inner workings of the sun. Do they live on the sun? Machines can live and enter on any sun. No sun in sky. Sun is hot. Why not sun bring cold. My sun is still hot. Is poison the way they learned to treat people? One must not bring any poison to the table...

Nobody can tell you what truth is, it's something you need to figure out on your own.

OfflineDroz
Love of Life
 User Gallery

#3151933 - 09/18/04 07:21 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Truth is meaningless, words are meaningless. Only what we see is what we hear.

--------------------
Evolution of Time.

InvisibleHuehuecoyotl
Fading Slowly
Male User Gallery

Loc: On the Border
    #3152234 - 09/18/04 08:55 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

"Truth is meaningless, words are meaningless. Only what we see is what we hear."

Your statement seems meaningless as well.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck