Home | Community | Message Board

Crestline Sales - MycoPath
Please support our sponsors.

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Terrence McKenna

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineDroz
Love of Life
 User Gallery

Loc: Floorida
A story. Read if you wish to learn about Droz.
    #3148954 - 09/17/04 05:36 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

The ancient ones think when time is time, time is good to leave, so you leave... Time is not wasted when ancient ones keep the goods for themselves and only leave straglers out to ruins every program and virus if possible to keep for themselves. Maybe that is each his own intentions as well. If it came the day when we all learn to cooperate with eachother without the limitations of this game we called war we, will not only learn to cooperate, but there is also a creator or creation itself learn to design seperate programs and learned to cooperate with individuals before one can cooperate with out intention of scandal. To be misinformed and always misunderstood because ones level of education has even evolved, is very very very complex and uses images to transfer eachothers cooperation. Limits his ability, because he waits a time when one can unleash fury upon those souls who wish to conquer him, doesn't even care if he dies.. Three things about evolution. One can control, one can conquer, and one can leave this rock to some other filthy planet without power or control and learn to cooperate at times... Cooperation is not a part of the matter because they always seek to demonstrate valuable tactics that nobody else cares to deal with, because he would rather search for an explanation to all of this instead of spending his life building, conquering and trying to control me.

Oh well, it's time to play, go outside they say, i'd rather live under a tree. Civilizations pass us by now and again, we all can see the time. He can see the past and present not only it's a quality he figured out on his own a long long time ago, before they came to him and started to control him, A way to accomplish evil deeds, by learning to build constructs that nobody really cares to enter into alternative realms that we should all learn to cross into different breeds and learn to cope with all societies to learn to leave this society. I burp i malfunction. Genes have been tampered with, i'll have time to recooperate and retrace whatever design that have programmed be with and learn to control if i'm either chinese and japanese with an implant from birth, what is this whole implant idea anyway, are we actually machines or is implant wars a way to control citizens, they tamper they obey they tamper they learn to make you obey. But in time They, won't even learn to cooperate with us or else we will take him into custody. So custody is where they get you and control you and learn to operate on your bodies for evidence of destructive genes and transformations, of whoever knows how many engineers that have working for them, he can also engineer, comes with the body and the brain. Women are also men with different prototypes, made from silicon down to columbia over to mexico. The tamper they please they allow no time for this kid to evolve on his own terms and probably never will be because he wishes to sit still in a position know to islamics, make you float above the ground and by float i mean litterally float, now swami must debunk and say no way we don't want these kids learning how to fly, they like to leave books around the house for anyone to read, he must learn to read on his own, before he learns how to write, he loves to write but he knows ancient languages that we learn little by little how the aggressor more like the staple gun learns to put people to work and then learns to not hang up phones because they tapped his house, and then at some times he blows up what they give him and then loves to take out heads big heads i mean he goes for anyones head that opposes him, he is really chinese, knows ancient ways, we know jewish ways, that because we work only to seek to copy, they make copies and hold under federal jurisdication and he doesn't give a shit, back to a million years of evolution that will only seek to change his genes, whichever way he please only to learn how to control the less likely ones that will always learn to levitate and this shroomery hell hole is like the only place you guys learn to type and even some days meditation on a groove there is a pattern that we evolve with even if they seek to find the patter he will create a knew one, this fractal computer nonsense is the way of the world now, we no longer, we already know how to communicate from distances but people still wish to communicate on telephones and satellites that are pieces of metal, we most likely came from a neighboring star out there and are genetic machines from another planet, most likely yes, that would be the answer he is not looking for he wishes to contact a neighboring planet not people, just one person that knows only how to communicate in numbers and generate self information, tactics, not tactics on how to control but people learns to flow in design patterns, that is not what we also use computers for these days there are plenty of machines that we should of never created this borring machines, machines were a mistake it is only a neighboring existance seeking to conquer our own, maybe so, maybe so. Time to reevaluate his position on whatever the hell he seeks to find in this demonstration. Fabric is fabric and could be used in different languages, self exploration is his goal but too many people learned to control his ship, he must be chinese, no he is really japanese. The japanese are among us, we learn to control he likes to break down and send information on the way the world flows. The whole iching, His mother loves to work, he would rather be left alone so he can sit down and learn to occupy his inner workings if you know what i mean, inner being inner being, damn i hate computer, it occupies your fingers and all he does is watch his fingers. Machines don't interact, he would love to interact with a machine, that was his intention all along was to be put up against a guidance system that may eventually kill him, either he keep moving his toungue, because the japs took his toungue, they work pretty fast... i'd rather sit down and let the earth build itself... so maybe this earth is sorta like a factory for a neighboring planet, anyone have a free passport to leave this rock we called earth. He likes to design in magnetics, Magnetic cars will be a future, that only if he had simple mechanics is what this boy needs to do, loses the information when learns to control several frequencies in space, they brought him to area 51, the earth is only controlled by a few that, i wonder which game they play and in the future others will learn to play that game because they learn to create more complex games overlapped frequencies is all it is, too bad he knows this already and wants to teach him how to cross his genes and look at other peoples genes only to operate on his own and then play again, he is playful but they always have an angry side, who gave me these damn angery genes. Genes are suppose to not be played with there is an earthly design would look like a rainforest type creator and would cure itself, too bad this neighboring star is harboring over our heads, it would be fun to live on the earth and watch it grow around us. They don't even know what the earth is for. It's only that one person maybe more that many that seek to redign the earth. Then we most likely go back into outerspace, we have been in space before, but why the hell, they know why why. These people are vicious, grrrrr. Fish swim together but they put a damn little fake dinasour in the middle only because they alreeady know about the fishes that swim in the sea and love to hang them on their walls. We just need a pair of goggles then we get to see them in action. That would be my work any way. To not only eat the fish, to hurry up and back the goods to visit some neighboring planet that doesn't have fish. They have a strange mix of colors at their house, color programmed eye vision googles. Perfect circles don't even exist unless some other entity wishes to be a perfect being out of no where he types very fast and this is annoying as hell. So why do the little people get put in squares and they don't build one machine that can create a whole bunch of designs anyway. There is probably one existing family. Back to one again. So they think or maybe they know that in the center of the earth there is a perfect circle that they sought after and took a long time ago. A bunch of toys.

I wonder if they already know the first existing creator that controlled the earth, must of been the neaderthals, the once who think and create around them instead of controlling people. So what kind of dinasour breed or creature controls objects like they are nothing. Is there any air out there that is not in tuba? So why is there objects? So we all took identies of animals. Who is the leading stars but the cherokee. You know instead of building objects in space they should create more earth type invironments. Very complex, very complex. The other shell. The mix between alien and earth beings is where they destroy you, because they only wish to exist in one world alien or down on the earth. Which is it they say? Machines exist for bodily equipment. The earth has created plenty of very unique body environment that they only wish to seek out and destroy the people that exist there. Oh there are many earth type planets and many other sons that will get involved. Anyone know when this son will burn and and just fall right through another black whole and be mixed again, is right when they follow into your black whole with their outer machines only to conquer once more. So they are stuck in their fancy machines. Earth is fancy. Warm water. You only seek to conquer so you built machines. We existed in the earth now we flow out of the earth to end up next to a neighbor that. He doesn't care to read other peoples stuff only cares to drive his own stuff. Work is all they do. There are indian leaders that exist at the top levels as well. He was once one of those people. Now he exists inbetween many different worlds, He trades goods, he controls goods, he does know how to levitate. But they only seek to conquer those people after they make friends with them. Shroomism was there when i went into one of thier laboratories because i was controlled by one of the original monkey bodies. You got those that are programmed to insult, why else would they insult because they are like let me drive the topic for a while. Set a topic and i will learn. No we don't want your topic, because they means you are controlling the ship damn genetic disorders. Who else is with you at the time, I was not in any space suit. Anyone here watch inuyasha. Which character inuyasha are you. Damn. So many people seeking to control these days, no wonder we leave this rock for a different place. Seek to the stars my friends we only wish to build from different rocks and then leave. Who created the most powerful weapons in the world but some stupid engineer. Plato, West Men, Men in Tights. So what aliens did you really encounter when you invaded a territory. They attacked this kid when he was young was never in a good neighborhood where people got a long, deals with a lot of spanish people. Every chemical that comes from a lab is a brain disease. Too bad they don't understand what you are saying. So they don't know how to stop their minds. From there maybe simple programs.

Cities are the worst places to live in this entire continent. What if we build a city of bungaloes. They pulled him, inside out. Now he is stuck dealing with all the crap this world has created. Tough decision. Keep typing or write a poem.

It's got a mind of it's own.
He is trying to mix with a differnt colony.
The more genes you have the better off you are.
So why did we come to this rock to only build doubles of eachother?

I think i wrote a lot about swami that he doesn't like to be bothered all the time so leave him alone. He has been with terence mckenna and he brought some animals in from the rainforests. Wouldn't you rather live on the land or be stuck in a machine?
Learn to adapt from your environment and then learn how to stay alive.
What if the earth has a vibration that it's sending off.
I read once that the earth was sorta like someone laboratory.
Ecstasy expirements.
Drugs.
When you meditate upside down you are on the earth vibe.
So monkey fell down from tree was picked up by the greys.
Now they are stuck with monkeys.
So they gave monkey mushrooms.
Monkey see, monkey do.
So how did they evolve into aliens? Was it them hiding in caves first? So the hopi are english in disquise.
So we are sorta like a bunch of kids.

So do we even need to look at our races? We are trying to drive eachother insane or something?
Temporary states of insanity.
I push my fingers into my eyes!
Let them fly, let them fly.
Quit keeping them under your control Swami.

How many single entities are on this planet?

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineElfWizard
Wizard
Loc: The middle,Outside,nowher...
Re: A story. Read if you wish to learn about Droz. [Re: Droz]
    #3148969 - 09/17/04 05:42 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

:cthulhu: :popcorn:

--------------------
"Fear is the Mind Killer"
Frank Herbert's Dune

"Shoot straight, conserve ammo and never cut a deal with a dragon"
Shadowrun street Proverb

To announce there must be no critisism of the president or that we are to stand by the president right or wrong is not only unpatriotic and servile but is morally treasonous to the american public
Pres. Theodore Roosevelt

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis (Retired)
 User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
Re: A story. Read if you wish to learn about Droz. [Re: ElfWizard]
    #3149034 - 09/17/04 05:54 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

:grin: :crazy:

im beginning to lean towards the 'hes just fucking with us' theory

--------------------

Everything I post is fiction. This poster is no longer active.

OfflineElfWizard
Wizard
Loc: The middle,Outside,nowher...
Re: A story. Read if you wish to learn about Droz. [Re: Moonshoe]
    #3149070 - 09/17/04 06:04 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

well me an Cthulhu will enjoy the ride  :grin:
:cthulhu: :satansmoking: :ninja: :popcorn: :borg: :mrt: :geordinod: :eyeball: :kodama: :santaclaus: :megaman:

--------------------
"Fear is the Mind Killer"
Frank Herbert's Dune

"Shoot straight, conserve ammo and never cut a deal with a dragon"
Shadowrun street Proverb

To announce there must be no critisism of the president or that we are to stand by the president right or wrong is not only unpatriotic and servile but is morally treasonous to the american public
Pres. Theodore Roosevelt

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Loc: I re·side [primarily] in...
    #3149166 - 09/17/04 06:30 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

No one ever rally could force you to do anything?, you could only be put In a situation where you have to choose?. but still who does the choosing and why? is it it self? the monkey do, monkey see version of it? hehe

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

OfflineDroz
Love of Life
 User Gallery

Re: A story. Read if you wish to learn about Droz. [Re: Gomp]
    #3149194 - 09/17/04 06:38 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

i'll grow fresh food. bring live body.

--------------------
Evolution of Time.

OfflineTodcasil
rogue DMT elf
Female User Gallery

Loc: Crawling on the floor...
    #3149375 - 09/17/04 07:27 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

automatic writing is a good exercise in spirituality.

:cthulhu: :inlove: :cthulhu:

--------------------
Men look at themselves and they see flawed humans, we look at women and we see perfect
GODDESSES
Women look at themselves and they seem utterly human, when looking at men they see proud
GODS.

~Casil

:cactus:

OfflineDroz
Love of Life
 User Gallery

Re: A story. Read if you wish to learn about Droz. [Re: Todcasil]
    #3149616 - 09/17/04 08:44 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

At one point in time there was a machine it was called the earth. The earth grew plenty of food and wasn't gobbled up. But now all food is in stores and sold frozen. All good food should come fresh. Grow your own food, bring fresh body.

Waste of time and waste of space. Fridgerators are waste of good oxygen. Machines destroy oxygen. We destroy the earth now we all go to waste. Garbage should be the food only. You eat you grow. Take one vegeatable put one back. Keep stock in food. What does uh-huh stand for? Does it mean one does not care for good fresh food? One must care for clean water as well. You mix with machine you become more like machines. Spend lots of time wasting away.

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#3149816 - 09/17/04 09:53 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

droz,
the impenetrable prose keeps you separate.
if you wanted to comunicate I am sure you can
produce more digestible packages.
you do already know that attitude is both the form and the content,
so when you refer to waste, it reveals a kind of
futile perception - very little adjustment will
make efforts less wasted.

OfflineDroz
Love of Life
 User Gallery

Re: A story. Read if you wish to learn about Droz. [Re: redgreenvines]
    #3149901 - 09/17/04 10:14 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

What if efforts have been destroyed?

--------------------
Evolution of Time.

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#3149983 - 09/17/04 10:41 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

new ones every minute
attitude can be tuned
to other harmonies

InvisibleTeragon
Noddy

Loc: Lost in the Patterns
Re: A story. Read if you wish to learn about Droz. [Re: ElfWizard]
    #3149998 - 09/17/04 10:47 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

A Mr. T and MegaMan smiley??! Hot damn!

:mrt: :megaman:  :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Holy shit-

Gonzo. :gonzo:

They've taken smileys beyond my wildest dreams. :bow:

--------------------
need that cash to feed them jones.

OfflineDroz
Love of Life
 User Gallery

Re: A story. Read if you wish to learn about Droz. [Re: Teragon]
    #3150268 - 09/18/04 12:21 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

I've played mega-man, it was a good game but i don't like the journals. The logged accounts of viruses. Complaining again. Still in different galaxies. WHo is he?

--------------------
Evolution of Time.

Invisible2Experimental
Male User Gallery
    #3150685 - 09/18/04 02:59 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

I enjoyed and understood you almost completetly... I stopped after this part tho : )

"The ancient ones think when time is time, time is good to leave, so you leave... Time is not wasted when ancient ones keep the goods for themselves and only leave straglers out to ruins every program and virus if possible to keep for themselves. Maybe that is each his own intentions as well. If it came the day when we all learn to cooperate with eachother without the limitations of this game we called war we, will not only learn to cooperate, but there is also a creator or creation itself learn to design seperate programs and learned to cooperate with individuals before one can cooperate with out intention of scandal. To be misinformed and always misunderstood because ones level of education has even evolved, is very very very complex and uses images to transfer eachothers cooperation. Limits his ability, because he waits a time when one can unleash fury upon those souls who wish to conquer him, doesn't even care if he dies.. Three things about evolution. One can control, one can conquer, and one can leave this rock to some other filthy planet without power or control and learn to cooperate at times... Cooperation is not a part of the matter because they always seek to demonstrate valuable tactics that nobody else cares to deal with, because he would rather search for an explanation to all of this instead of spending his life building, conquering and trying to control me.
"
:thumbup:

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Amazon Shop for: Terrence McKenna

General Interest >> Philosophy, Sociology & Psychology