Home | Community | Message Board

Crestline Sales - MycoPath
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlinebrowndustin
dustybuddy

Blahh
    #3146511 - 09/17/04 02:04 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Okay, so I've had a new shitty job for over a month now. Msn tech support, so I deal with wack-jobs all day. Now that I can deal with, my shift block I cannot.
I basically work from about 11am-8:30pm everyday except tuesday and wednesday. Just graduating, I have lots of friends still in school, or upgrading their grade 12's. The reason I chose this work block is because I rely on a very shitty public transportation program, so yeah...

This really sucks, when I get home all my friends are either gone, doing homework, too tired to do anything, or just plain not around. And to top things off, I'm falling for a girl. Fuck, it's so damn sweet and innocent it could rot your damn teeth. And it's tearing me up inside because this girl really likes me, but would rather spend a little time with me during the day. We spent like all summer together and I wanna bump it up to the next level, but it'd be burnt to be in a relationship where we can only see eachother at night for a couple hours a day.

The only options I see at this point are to keep my job and wait a couple months, then there's a chance I could get my shift changed a couple hours earlier(Maybe only 1 or 2, if I'm lucky), find a new job and have my parents absolutely freak the fuck out(For a mellow, caring person, I have an amazingly negative mother who may even kick me out!) or see if there's any way I can get my car insured(or atleast get plates) and try driving to work until january 30 when I can legally get my N. I really regret not getting my N, because I have a relatively good job which pays decent, although they like to rip me off a couple hundred every paycheck, but my hours just totally suck!!

I'm really lost here. Not seeing friends is a real bummer. When I get home I there's not much to do to keep me sane. Ahhh, what do I do!?!? I'm bummed out guys, I really need a hug.

--------------------
When the stress burns my brain it's like acid raindrops
maryjane is the only thing that makes the pain stop

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleFucknuckle
Dog Lover

Re: Blahh [Re: browndustin]
    #3151797 - 09/18/04 08:42 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Welcome to the adult life

If this girl is worth having in your life then she will be around when you are. You will be around when she is. Very simple

You will find that 80% of the friends you have at 18 will evaporate before you turn 30. Most before 26. Live on and save some cash and get out of your mom's house. Work as many hours as you can now. When your 30 and stable, you will be thanking me and so will your stable wife. You are working hard and that is good

Offlinebrowndustin
dustybuddy

Re: Blahh [Re: Fucknuckle]
    #3158530 - 09/21/04 01:35 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Heh, thanks man. Seems things are a bit brighter, I nailed the 8am-4pm shift so I'll be working that from now on. I can atleast get home and still have time to talk with family and friends, and school shouldn't be as much of a burden (Who likes writing essays at 11pm??).

This girl's really dope. I don't know if it'll be a life-long relationship, but I have a strong feeling about this. Just got out of year and a half relationship, and this young lady is the first person who I could ever describe as a "soul mate" type relationship. Even if we don't hit it off, cool beans. :grin:

--------------------
When the stress burns my brain it's like acid raindrops
maryjane is the only thing that makes the pain stop

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being