Home | Community | Message Board

Gaiana.nl
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
Offlineqwon
destroying angel
Shrooms on the inside walls of the casing...
    #3145461 - 09/16/04 10:23 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

My friend has many growing on the side....will they survive? What can be done to insure their survival?

--------------------
'I'm the commander see, I don't need to explain, I do not need to
explain why I say things. That's the interesting thing about being the president.
Maybe somebody needs to explain to me why they say something,
but I don't feel like I owe anybody an explanation.'
- George W. Bush

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineZeroArmy27
I didn't go to work for a month.
 Arcade Champion: Asteroids 2000

Loc: Middle of nowhere
Re: Shrooms on the inside walls of the casing... [Re: qwon]
    #3145740 - 09/16/04 11:22 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Those are growing invitro... just leave them until your first flush is over, they could get bigger.

Why are you looking at the side? Is the side of the casing covered? If the side is exposed to light, you're more likely to get that side pinning.

--------------------
"a monkey would fuck you up if you tried to put it in a autoclave" - Psychoslut

"it's not like the admins and mods are a tight-knit group of hippies that spend their life together in a log cabin tie-dying shirts and stringing beads inbetween bonghits." - Wiccan_Seeker

Offlineqwon
destroying angel
Re: Shrooms on the inside walls of the casing... [Re: ZeroArmy27]
    #3145840 - 09/16/04 11:39 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

I messed up by not having covered the sides of the plastic container they are in.... There were pins - though - I used the scratching teknique to revitalize the top layer - though there were pins- it seemed too dry, and a few aborted so I was impatient to say the least and after the scratching I covered the sides. 2 days later I noticed a small greed spot (this casing has been in there for about 2weeks and the temp outside was phuking everything inside) - anyways i removed the green mold and peeked into the side to see where closer the mold was affecting the area and i noticed these inch long shrooms growing to the top to the side etc. . . So I hope they continue up and out. And there is nothing more that I can do I am to understand - but be patient. thanks for the fast reply.............

--------------------
explain why I say things. That's the interesting thing about being the president.
- George W. Bush

OfflineZeroArmy27
I didn't go to work for a month.
 Arcade Champion: Asteroids 2000

Loc: Middle of nowhere
    #3146049 - 09/17/04 12:26 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

have you read up on the use of salt in fighting trich.? that could be helpful if that's what you're getting on your casing. just thought i'd drop that thought.

--------------------
"a monkey would fuck you up if you tried to put it in a autoclave" - Psychoslut

"it's not like the admins and mods are a tight-knit group of hippies that spend their life together in a log cabin tie-dying shirts and stringing beads inbetween bonghits." - Wiccan_Seeker

Offlineqwon
destroying angel
Re: Shrooms on the inside walls of the casing... [Re: ZeroArmy27]
    #3146514 - 09/17/04 02:05 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

thanks for the tip, i''m gonna look it up right Now! :thumbup:

--------------------
- George W. Bush

Offlineqwon
destroying angel
    #3146577 - 09/17/04 02:23 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

great tip... here is the link for anyone reading this http://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat-Number-1304120.html

--------------------
- George W. Bush

Offlineneakah
Female
    #15937466 - 03/12/12 02:18 PM (4 years, 8 months ago)

FUCK THE SHROOMERY :datass: :kingcrankey: :datass: :kingcrankey: :datass: :kingcrankey: :datass: :kingcrankey: :datass: :kingcrankey: :datass: :kingcrankey: :datass: :kingcrankey: :datass: :kingcrankey: :datass: :kingcrankey: :datass: :kingcrankey: :datass: :kingcrankey: :datass: :kingcrankey: :datass: :kingcrankey: :datass: :kingcrankey: :datass: :kingcrankey: :datass: :kingcrankey: :datass: :kingcrankey: :datass: :kingcrankey: :datass: :kingcrankey: :datass: :kingcrankey: :datass: :kingcrankey: :datass: :kingcrankey: :datass: :kingcrankey: :datass: :kingcrankey: :datass: :kingcrankey: :datass: :kingcrankey: :datass: :kingcrankey: :datass: :kingcrankey: :datass: :kingcrankey: :datass: :kingcrankey: :datass: :kingcrankey: :datass: :kingcrankey: :datass: :kingcrankey: :datass: :kingcrankey: :datass: :kingcrankey: :datass: :kingcrankey: :datass: :kingcrankey: :datass: :kingcrankey: :datass: :kingcrankey: :datass: :kingcrankey: :datass: :kingcrankey: :datass: :kingcrankey: :datass: :kingcrankey: :datass: :kingcrankey: :datass: :kingcrankey: :datass: :kingcrankey: :datass: :kingcrankey: :datass: :kingcrankey: :datass: :kingcrankey: :datass: :kingcrankey: :datass: :kingcrankey: :datass: :kingcrankey: :datass: :kingcrankey: :datass: :kingcrankey: :datass: :kingcrankey: :datass: :kingcrankey: :datass: :kingcrankey: :datass: :kingcrankey: :datass: :kingcrankey: :datass: :kingcrankey: :datass: :kingcrankey: :datass: :kingcrankey: :datass: :kingcrankey: :datass: :kingcrankey: :datass: :kingcrankey: :datass: :kingcrankey: :datass: :kingcrankey: :datass: :kingcrankey: :datass: :kingcrankey: :datass: :kingcrankey: :datass: :kingcrankey: :datass: :kingcrankey: :datass: :kingcrankey: :datass: :kingcrankey: :datass: :kingcrankey: :datass: :kingcrankey: :datass: :kingcrankey: :datass: :kingcrankey: :datass: :kingcrankey: :datass: :kingcrankey: :datass: :kingcrankey: :datass: :kingcrankey: :datass: :kingcrankey: :datass: :kingcrankey: :datass: :kingcrankey: :datass: :kingcrankey: :datass: :kingcrankey: :datass: :kingcrankey: :datass: :kingcrankey: :datass: :kingcrankey: :datass: :kingcrankey: :datass: :kingcrankey: :datass: :kingcrankey: :datass: :kingcrankey: :datass: :kingcrankey: :datass: :kingcrankey: :datass: :kingcrankey: :datass: :kingcrankey: :datass: :kingcrankey: :datass: :kingcrankey: :datass: :kingcrankey: :datass: :kingcrankey: :datass: :kingcrankey: :datass: :kingcrankey: :datass: :kingcrankey: :datass: :kingcrankey: :datass: :kingcrankey: :datass: :kingcrankey: :datass: :kingcrankey: :datass: :kingcrankey: :datass: :kingcrankey: :datass: :kingcrankey: :datass: :kingcrankey: :datass: :kingcrankey: :datass: :kingcrankey: :datass: :kingcrankey: :datass: :kingcrankey: :datass: :kingcrankey: :datass: :kingcrankey: :datass: :kingcrankey: :datass: :kingcrankey: :datass: :kingcrankey: :datass: :kingcrankey: :datass: :kingcrankey: :datass: :kingcrankey: :datass: :kingcrankey:

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> Mushroom Cultivation