Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Loc: In the hen house
Why Niburu Didn't Arrive
    #3141758 - 09/15/04 11:38 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Because it was ALL someone's imagination founded not even on a single factoid like all of the otherwordly stuff spewed here daily.

Of course, this non-event is totally glossed over in favor of "newer and cooler" non-events soon about to not-happen.

--------------------

The proof is in the pudding.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
Re: Why Niburu Didn't Arrive [Re: Swami]
    #3141801 - 09/15/04 11:51 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

They happen in the personal inner world, not the outter. This is so, in respect of people who arn't ready yet, who don't beleive, or will be too afraid, so they don't have to be aware of whats happening and can go about exploring in the densities of linearville.

As above so below, respect for free will is everything. 

The coming of Niburu was just symbolic of a certain energy rising in people for integration.

I don't expect you to understand, but I know others here will and I write this for them. 

These are energetic phenomonon, not actual physical events. Thats where people get confused and overwhelemed by it all. The subtlety is exquisite!

I respect that you posted this. People who arn't ready need your skeptism to fall back on and hold on to.  :thumbup:

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

Re: Why Niburu Didn't Arrive [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #3141899 - 09/16/04 12:11 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I don't expect you to understand,...

Nothing as "exquisite" as the "spiritual" ad hominem.

If you read the Shroomery threads on Niburu, it was touted as a physical, astronomical event.

--------------------

jiggy
Female User Gallery

#3141946 - 09/16/04 12:19 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Then I agree with you and will further add that whoever did that, greatly misinterpreted the 'event" like so much of this other shit is misinterpretd.

like a thief in the night man, thats how this shit works.

Okay, maybe you can understand that it was an energetic event and not a physical one, even if you still choose not to beleive it. However, you made a post about energy vibrations not existing.

I can consider the possibility that you can re- consider some beleifs and should not have assumed that you don't do that from time to time as more information and new experiences come your way. It wasn't written as an ad hominem. It was written out of respect for your beleifs. I don't ask of you to change yours and I don't like to dump expectations on people.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

InvisibleSwami
Eggshell Walker

#3141956 - 09/16/04 12:21 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Stating whether or not I am capable of understanding is just another unsubstantiated opinion that adds nothing to the discussion.

--------------------

jiggy
Female User Gallery

#3141991 - 09/16/04 12:28 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Then I'll quit discussing this with you.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

OfflineSource
Remainder of anUnbalancedEquation
Male

Loc: Outer Darkness
    #3142169 - 09/16/04 01:08 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

gettinjiggywithit said:

For the first time in my life I understand those verses now.

Thanks!

--------------------
What you're searching for is what's searching.

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
    #3143612 - 09/16/04 01:14 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

"Because it was ALL someone's imagination founded not even on a single factoid"

this may be true, i dont know anything about nibiru, what it was etc

"like all of the otherwordly stuff spewed here daily."

ok. So in this simple line you have contradicted numerous rules of discussion i commonly hear you defend when it suits your purposes.

First off: massive generalization. 'like ALL the stuff SPEWED here daily'

you do not provide specific examples. You do not provide a logical argument. You do not provide a single fact to support your oppinion. You do not, in fact make any effort to share, modify, advance or further the ideas in discussion.

And then moments later we get his: "Stating whether or not I am capable of understanding is just another unsubstantiated opinion that adds nothing to the discussion. "

unsubstantiated oppion? adds nothing to the discussion? hmmm

"like all of the otherwordly stuff spewed here daily"

unsubstantiated. Adds nothing.

Hypocracy, clear, simple, cut and dried.

So so far we have generalization and hypocracy in this simple two line post already.

We also have 'illogical connections' (what you call 'chasm jumping' )going on. You chose a single incident of a belief that proved not to be validated. Then you act as though thats evidence that a massive body of combined work by numerous others is 'otherworldy spew'

How would you reply if i said 'today i had an esp moment! this proves all paranormal stuff is real!'

i know how youd reply. and what you are saying is just as unfair and illogical, but from the reverse perspective. 'nibiru didnt happen, so all this paranormal stuff is BS!"

One thing i DO agree with you on:

"founded not even on a single factoid"

I AGREE WHOLE HEARTEDLY! this is nothing to do with factoids, its to do with facts! and since you apparently dont know the meaning of either word, ill post some dictionary definitions for you

A factoid (which remember this is NOT based on even a single one of)

"A piece of unverified or inaccurate information that is presented in the press as factual, often as part of a publicity effort, and that is then accepted as true because of frequent repetition"

what it IS founded on are FACTS! heres the definition of that

FACT:

1. Knowledge or information based on real occurrences

Everything i have said personally and read by others here on the topic of cosmic conciousness, etc is based on their own personal experiences, occurences in their lives. So we meet the first definition, hundreds of times over (this is based on hundreds of real occurences)

You can easily say 'but those occurences werent real' but that would be akin to denying labratory research results simply because you didnt participate in the experiment and you dont like the direction the information is pointing you in. That would be an oppinion, not an argument, counter point or contradicting fact.

(and you will notice that by this definition, the sad truth that you have never had one of these occurences does not in anyway constitute an invalidation of said fact)

2. Something demonstrated to exist or known to have existed.

Again, sounds just about perfect in describing my experience. These truths have been demonstrated to us. We know they exist.

3. A real occurrence; an event

once more, we've experienced these events and witnessed these occurences.

4.Something believed to be true or real:

we believe it.

5. A thing that has been done

dimensional shifting? OBE's? Esp? WEVE DONE IT

so the final flaw i find in your post is using a word in a sense that is totally contradictory to your intended meaning

Pretty impressive for two sentances.

:thumbdown:

"of course, this non event is glossed over by newer and cooler events about to not happen'

again i dont know shit about nibiru. But that has nothing to do with the other stuff you are dismissing (all about cosmic conciousness, dimensional shifting, self created reality etc)

so again, unfair comparisons. And newer and cooler is not the operative selector here. These new ideas are coming up because they are 1.more logically coherent 2. more pragmatically usefull 3. More experientially validated

this is in fact exactly the way science works, old ideas are pushed out by new, BETTER MORE FUNCTIONAL ideas, not new cooler ideas.

--------------------

Everything I post is fiction.

Edited by Moonshoe (09/16/04 01:15 PM)

jiggy
Female User Gallery

Re: Why Niburu Didn't Arrive [Re: Source]
    #3143924 - 09/16/04 02:02 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Source said:
Quote:

gettinjiggywithit said:

For the first time in my life I understand those verses now.

:wink: You're welcome!

Moonshoe, you would be a good attorney! :wink:
Niburu's return was really about the annunaki archetypes integrating into the human form, part of the collapse of the astral plane as it merges with this one.

I don't know why so much of this stuff gets touted as actual physical events. Maybe the people who were first downloading the info misinterpreted it. That stuff is really old. So much as changed in understanding since it was all first published.

Sooner or later people figure it out, understanding comes in waves.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

OfflineSource
Male

Re: Why Niburu Didn't Arrive [Re: Moonshoe]
    #3144113 - 09/16/04 02:38 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Moonshoe, that was awesome... * Three Prostrations *

You have a very clear mind.

But I would like to point out, and I think you would agree, underneath it all I think Swami is a really good person who is genuinely concerned that people are buying into beliefs that may be detrimental to themselves.

--------------------

OfflineElfWizard
Wizard
Loc: The middle,Outside,nowher...
    #3144183 - 09/16/04 03:00 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

A little bit of Doubt is a good think keeps people from falling into delusions or the "ego" So I too would like to thank Swami for providing a nesisity questioning people so they do have to provied evidance to back up there claims so we don't have someone's imagination taken as real facts cuasing others to lose there way in the search for enlightenment. Bu one word of caution to much Doubt and you go no where unable to open ones minds to the possablitys the univers allows. Think back to the Statement that the world was round people where unable to get past there own doubts and consider the idea same with the earth revolving around the sun. just becuse something dosn't seem true from your point of veiw dosn't mean it isn't just means a little more research is needed.

--------------------
"Fear is the Mind Killer"
Frank Herbert's Dune

"Shoot straight, conserve ammo and never cut a deal with a dragon"
Shadowrun street Proverb

To announce there must be no critisism of the president or that we are to stand by the president right or wrong is not only unpatriotic and servile but is morally treasonous to the american public
Pres. Theodore Roosevelt

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

Re: Why Niburu Didn't Arrive [Re: ElfWizard]
    #3144832 - 09/16/04 05:48 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

"But I would like to point out, and I think you would agree, underneath it all I think Swami is a really good person who is genuinely concerned that people are buying into beliefs that may be detrimental to themselves. "

i absolutely agree, and as ive mentioned to gettingwiggywithit, every person and idea that manifests in our realities serves a valuable purpose. Doubt and questioning are essential to the development of clear thought and positive ideas.

However, in my own life i am realizing that the time for doubt is drawing to a close, and i think in the sense that i mean that is true for many people, even the generation as a whole. After years of doubting myself, doubting the existance of god, doubting the purpose of life... after years of doubt, i feel that i see clearly. It is no longer possible for me to doubt what i am experiencing.

Now, it is still important to think critically when reading new stuff, but i find that with what i know now it is very easy to see what aligns with the 'base truth' and what does not.

Mainly what i espouse is not abolishment of critical thinking, but abolishment of self limiting beliefs, particularly the belief that their is a limit to what we can create, experience and percieve.

This 'letting go' is crucial

nothing i say is intended spitefully or as an attack.

However i must say that i feel swami's posts that i have come across recently (in my observation) have been straying from his stated goal of guarding against baseless ideas and the poisoning of gullible minds, into the realm of sheer negative oppinion. In this case particularly their is no evidence of logic , reasoning or fact, just an oppinion,

and like it or not 'this is all BS' is really not a spiritual or philosiphical statement, or at least not one that invites beneficial discussion.

--------------------

Edited by Moonshoe (09/16/04 05:53 PM)

OfflineSource
Male

#3144881 - 09/16/04 06:02 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Moonshoe,

I couldn't agree more.

I'm really glad you are on here. I have learned so much from you...thanks!

--------------------

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

#3144896 - 09/16/04 06:09 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

In that PDF that jiggywithit showed us, it talks about how every thing in the higher dimensions is represented in the physical world (as above so below) she uses the perfect example of the internet. The internet is the lower version of collective conciousness that exists at higher conciousness levels. Anyone who doesnt believe in collective conciousness is kidding themselves, simply by pressing a button i can tap into a basically unlimited storehouse of human thoughts ideas and innovations. We all do it every time we come here!

and that is why things are moving so fast (in terms of sleepers waking up) because as soon as one of us realizes something, and does their best to type it up, it saves everyone else ALOT of work.

I mean the stuff ive gotten from some of you guys is invaluable, and if it works the other way too im glad!

None of this is 'my' ideas. Im just one of many mouthpieces for what is coming through, and you source are definetly one too!

much love!

:heart:

--------------------

OfflineSource
Male

#3144915 - 09/16/04 06:18 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Moonshoe said:...she uses the perfect example of the internet. The internet is the lower version of collective conciousness that exists at higher conciousness levels.

I haven't read through that whole PDF yet.  The example about the internet IS a good example.  I have also been thinking of the internet as a sort of lower collective consciousness for a while now...so that totally resonates and makes sense.  I'm going to have to finish the rest of that PDF.

That is also a good answer to Jiggy's other post about why we post here.  We post here because we want to share all this new information and learn from others going through the same thing.  :laugh:

--------------------

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

#3144935 - 09/16/04 06:22 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

"I'm going to have to finish the rest of that PDF" me too. its one of my main priorities, for those of us ready i believe it can definetly point us to the next step. I already had an 'epiphany' regarding it that was close to the intensity of my initial one, a while back.

And i cant tell you how reasuring it was for me to finally realize that this is really happening to alot of people in very much the same way it happend to me.

At first i was literally crying thinking "oh fuck what have i got myself into? im not ready to be a christ! does this mean that all of reality hangs on my shoulders?"

the answer is of course yes, and also no. We are all one, and we are all in this together, the critical mass of enlightenment is building rapidly.

--------------------

OfflineSource
Male

#3144957 - 09/16/04 06:27 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Moonshoe said:
At first i was literally crying thinking "oh fuck what have i got myself into? im not ready to be a christ! does this mean that all of reality hangs on my shoulders?"

Man, I can't believe you're saying this stuff! That's exactly how I am feeling right now. I am beginning to realize that I am a Christ also. It makes me feel like I must be crazy or something. I mean usually when people start talking like that they're headed for the loony bin.

--------------------

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

#3144976 - 09/16/04 06:32 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

what we are experiencing now is the avalanche set off by the pebbles. Its like fucking dominos, at this rate there wont be anything left to argue about in a few months, well all just be saying the same thing to each other, and going 'holy crap!'

--------------------

jiggy
Female User Gallery

Re: Why Niburu Didn't Arrive [Re: ElfWizard]
    #3145137 - 09/16/04 07:08 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Elf,

Did you read the "How do i know beleif from delusion?" thread? I read all the way through it and it seemed that the common consensus was that beleifs and opinions are a form of delusion. Most notable was that some are supportive of constructive ways and some are supportive of destructive ways.

With that understood, to rid all people from delusion would mean we can only consider , think, speak, act and feel based on science fact of the proven. What kind of world are you supporting that Swami create for all of us here? Thats abosuletly frightening and its also why the Zeta vibration frightens people so much.

They are working to understand human emotion and their hybrid program is to help their race feel emotion. They have also looked to us for creative inspiration because they are not creative thinkers. They are alll logic.

I'm confused.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

jiggy
Female User Gallery

#3145188 - 09/16/04 07:15 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Source,

Swami doesn't go after stuff that is negatively harful or detrimental as you put it from what i have seen. I have seen him go after positive based beleifs that are hurting no one. I have never seen him point out, why a belief may be detrimental to a person when he challenges it.

When people like undertherose start talking about living in fear of the trunk masters that enslave her and the evil spirit woman who hates her and wants to posess her, where was swami to help her? She even posted that in his own thread so I doubt he missed it.

Actions speak louder then words.

Like moonshoe said, detrimental negative destructive beleifs versus beneficial, positive and constructive beleifs, is all duality BS anyway.

Swami provides a valuble role for people who arn't ready to fly. His skeptism is like an anchor and pillar for them to hold on to until they are ready to let go. There are many people who who greatly appreciate him for that.

I love the guy and appreciate his contribution from my perspective on what it is.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order