Home | Community | Message Board

Gaiana.nl
Please support our sponsors.

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Amazon Shop for: Scales

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineMagicalMushroom
Stranger
Urgent--
    #3144898 - 09/16/04 08:10 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Ok, so i bought a bar of shrooms from a local hippy who hangs around some highschool constantly.  He said something about liberty caps, but i dont know if i trust him. This is my first time tripping on stuff this strong so what to do???  Do i eat them, smoke em', what?  What do you suggest, especially since i dont want to die for another 75 years, i need help.  Please respond ASAP. i need full beginning to end info. Thanks, from Iowa. :confused:

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
OfflineMycoCat
a.k.a. ShroomCat

Re: Urgent-- [Re: MagicalMushroom]
    #3144992 - 09/16/04 08:37 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Do you mean this is your first time tripping off mushrooms, and you want to know how to consume them?

--------------------
No question is so difficult to answer as that to which the answer is obvious.

Meow.

OfflineMagicalMushroom
Stranger
Re: Urgent-- [Re: MycoCat]
    #3145111 - 09/16/04 09:03 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Ok, basically i want to know how to consume them, how to tell if im going to die or not, and dosages on liberty caps. Thanks

OfflineF0SS1L
Prehistoric Cyborg

Loc: 216
    #3145224 - 09/16/04 09:21 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Just eat them. If you think they taste gross then mix them with food. You can put them on pizza, make tea, ect. I would say just cover them with peanut butter, but I always eat mine strait. Try to keep them in a cool place (meaning dont smoke them) so they dont lose potency. I could give you some speculation on how to dose with liberty caps, but I've never done them so I'll let someone with some more knowledge on them tell you about it. I do know they're pretty potent though.

Oh, and your not going to die unless you eat way too many.

Edited by F0SS1L (09/16/04 09:25 PM)

OfflineMagicalMushroom
Stranger
Re: Urgent-- [Re: F0SS1L]
    #3145236 - 09/16/04 09:23 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

well do i take multiple caps, one , two? i have no clue.
Thanks tho

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

#3145558 - 09/16/04 10:47 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Okay, first of all, theres the question of the guy calling them liberty caps because he doesn't know what he's talking about, and just trying to say they're good hallucinogenic mushrooms, or, they're actually liberty caps. Generally people sell cubensis.

But what I believe were liberty caps have come to my town before. (people ate a gram and tripped really, really hard, for a long while. including a hospital visit. dealer refused to sell more than one gram, etc) so who knows.

Anyway, the easy answer is a question (huh?), how much did you get, and for how much money?

Next, the guy probably gave you a dose of whatever it was. One dose, most likely, but not for sure. So answer the above.

And finally, do not worry about dying. Liberty cap dosage is about a gram. (someone with real life experience should correct me if needed). Do not eat the mushrooms until you have the thought of them harming you (longterm or shortterm) out of your head. It's fine, no ones going to die. Worst case scenerio is you have a strong trip and see many things that don't exist, perhaps scary, and freak out.

Any chance you could take a pic?

InvisibleYrtlzmo
Female
. [Re: MagicalMushroom]
    #3145644 - 09/16/04 11:00 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Edited by Yrtlzmo (02/07/13 11:30 AM)

OfflineGinseng1
Elegant Universe
 User Gallery

#3145964 - 09/17/04 12:05 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Do some research on the mushroom experience first, and then find out how much you bought, and how hard you want to trip.

Please, be responsible, you sound like you have no idea what the fuck you're going to put into your body...  :oogle:

Offlinebaraka
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: ohio
    #3146301 - 09/17/04 01:14 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

You eat them. I would hold on to them, do some reasearch. Get a scale to find out how much you have and dose according to what you think you can take(id start small). 90% of commercial shrooms are Psilocybe Cubensis id guessi nthe states. You said you got a "bar" if this is a chocolate bar. It is ground up mushrooms mixed in with it. The amount of mushrooms in each candy varies but the ones if see lots of are of a animal shape mold usually, or stars or hearts. Wraped in paper then colored foil. These have about 2-3g in each. If they are mushrooms get a scale and find out how much you have. Yous the shroomery dosage calculator.

--------------------
This is the only time I really feel alive.

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

Re: Urgent-- [Re: baraka]
    #3146723 - 09/17/04 02:59 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Oh.. hmm. I'd assumed it was a typo and he meant bag, not 'bar'. Anyway, if it is a chocolate, they tend to be pretty weak, so read up on it and the experience, and it should be a good beginners dose. Around here chocolates looked like big, less flat reese's cups. not too original. but it had the two layers of wrapping and ridges and all :smile:

OfflineMagicalMushroom
Stranger
Re: Urgent-- [Re: Koala Koolio]
    #3161095 - 09/21/04 07:14 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Thanks guys, but bad news... I had a pre order, and i was going to get the bar after i paid but... The bars were stolen by some mexican who attacked my dealer. Got away with about 10 oz. of nug and a half dozen bags of shrooms. So i got my money back, but thanks for the awnsers. Uh, now i need you guys/girls to tell me what to buy and in what quantity. I can buy a half bag for 20 dollars. The idea of a chocolate bar with weak shrooms is rather unapealing. And im looking for a strong trip here. hopefully this bumps.

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

#3161122 - 09/21/04 07:19 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Whats a 'half bag'? Sorry, not familliar with the term, or how much a bag is. Go for 1/8 ounce.. max. But be careful with a strong trip your first time.

Like someone else said, you should do some research on this substance. It's going to be nothing like other things you've done, (probably.. I don't know you, just judge you :smile:) and while you should learn up on what it does to you, keep in mind no reading can prepare you for the experience. I'd suggest taking no more than 3 grams or so. You'll definately trip. Don't go overboard until you know what its like, though.

OfflineMagicalMushroom
Stranger
Re: Urgent-- [Re: Koala Koolio]
    #3161152 - 09/21/04 07:26 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

This "half-bag" thats how we measure here in iowa. And everything is really cheap that way. "Half-Bag" is half a sandwhich bag tightly packed. Whe you buy weed here, a half bag is a ton for about 50 dollars. Anyway, you guys are obviously more advanced in the measuring system. Im probably not going to measure out grams. Its going to be 2-3 or ?? caps.

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #3161166 - 09/21/04 07:28 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Dude really, if you want to trip, just get a scale. Measuring is the only way to make sure that you don't under dose or over dose the mushies.

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
    #3161170 - 09/21/04 07:28 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

get a scale bro, eat 2-3 grams

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

#3161178 - 09/21/04 07:31 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Err.. if you're really refusing to weight it out, you're best asking someone familliar with your system. It's surely more reliable than how many mushrooms. A shroom can weigh any amount, who knows. Remember that stems are just as potent too.

I have a friend who live in Iowa and has never heard of half-bags. Anyway, if its equal to the same weight as a generous 50 dollars worth of weed, it's probably way too much. But, for shrooms it costs 20? 20 is probably a good price for a dose.. but still weigh it, or at least take a pic.

You can pick up a letter scale from your local office max (or other office supply store) or a postal supply place. Shouldn't cost more than 3 bucks.

Invisiblegdman
badger, badger,badger...
Male User Gallery

Loc: Dancing In the Streets
    #3161204 - 09/21/04 07:41 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

weight out in grams, it's the best way to dose

--------------------

Got a question about a substance?  Erowid might already have your answer! Have questions about the  mushroom experience? The  Tripper's FAQ may have your answer or someone else might have had your question before.

I know up on the top you are seeing great sights, but down at the bottom we, too, should have rights.
  - Theodor Seuss Geisel Dr. Suess

"I didn't come here to be easily understood" - Steve

InvisibleAyrios
Stranger

#3161205 - 09/21/04 07:41 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

MagicalMushroom said:
This "half-bag" thats how we measure here in iowa. And everything is really cheap that way. "Half-Bag" is half a sandwhich bag tightly packed. Whe you buy weed here, a half bag is a ton for about 50 dollars.

That's hilarious... Surely it can't be all of Iowa :P Are you basing this on 1 or 2 people?

Offlinekontron
captain planet
Loc: Eden
    #3162022 - 09/21/04 10:08 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

a half bag sounds like an ounce.. IME. a normal sized sandwich bad filled half way makes about an ounce of shwag. of course this only applies to shwag in this area. a half bag of shrooms can be more weight i think. that's how they did it in maine. there were no 8ths quarters, or whatever. just a bag a half bag or a quarter bag. or a full bag. if you pay 50 bucks for a half sized sandwich bag that sounds like an ounce to me. thats what pot goes for around here.(Shwag and mexi). that does not mean it applies to your area though, even though it was the same size and price in maine. if that is an oz, you would want to divide it into 8 parts, and eat one pile. but that is not really accurate, just guestimating. 25 an 8th is the going price for shrooms around here and thats cubes. if you are getting shrooms for 25 an O i will be making a visit to your area soon... in the end.. get a scale. you can get a small one for a few bucks at a head shop.. shit you can get em 2 for a dollar out here.. not digital so who knows how accurate???

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

#3162154 - 09/21/04 10:29 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quote:

MagicalMushroom said:
I can buy a half bag for 20 dollars.

I'm sure its not an ounce. Would be the cheapest shrooms I've ever seen.

edit: dealer bought shrooms, not including growing :smile:

Jump to top. Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Amazon Shop for: Scales

Mushrooms, Mycology and Psychedelics >> The Psychedelic Experience