Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
OfflineZahid
Stranger
What Putin and Bush were talking about?
    #3140756 - 09/15/04 07:53 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

What Putin and Bush were talking about?

In his address to the Russian population after the events in Beslan, Putin was bluntly hinting at the ones involved in terror against Russia. The address was being delivered in the Soviet style and was pointing at the intrigues of foreign imperialists. If anyone still had any doubts, any of these doubts were dispelled by TV host Leontiev in his 'five minutes of hatred', -- in the Odnako ('However') program, when he explained that he was talking about the West and American imperialism dreaming of dismembering Russia.

The situation is pretty ticklish. On the one hand Russia is calling on everybody to protect it from Al-Qaeda and international terrorists, who are allegedly rushing into the vast expanses of Russia through Chechnya. On the other hand the Russian government keeps hinting that the Chechen Resistance is acting almost under the direction of the CIA.

Following the anti-Western hysteria, which was spurred by the Russian president himself, the statements emerged made by the Russian Chief of Staff about readiness to conduct pre-emptive strikes on the bases of terrorists in any region of the world. In spite of such menacing statements and Leontiev?s and Rogozin?s cherished dream it is clear that the US Navy will not be facing another Pearl Harbor.

Even if bases will open up all around the world with the signs saying ?Base of Chechen Terrorists?, Georgia will be the only region outside Russia that Russians will dare to conduct a strike on. At the same time, according to the rhetoric among the Russian politicians, a strike on Georgia may be conducted without any proofs that terrorist bases are present on its soil.

At least Russians already have the experience of bomb strikes on Georgian soil in 2002 with no proofs whatsoever, whose victims were Georgian farmers.

And the attempts to kill Chechen politicians living abroad do not count, since such attempt have never stopped nor will they ever stop.

In the middle of this anti-Western and anti-American hysteria there is a report that a phone conversation took place between Bush and Putin. The Russian side was referring to UPI (United Press International) when reporting that Bush promised his support for the Kremlin?s ringleader in any steps that Russia may take in response to the hostage-taking in North Ossetia. If this is really so, then there is nothing else left to do but believe the critics of the US president?s intellectual faculties and take their word for it.

Russian coverage of the events in Beslan and the way Russia got tangled up in its own lies proves that Russians are trying to not let the true information leak out at any cost. It?s not that hard to guess that it is being done not for the purpose of conducting a thorough investigation, but in order to take proper action in response to the events in Beslan.

Classifying the information about the investigation is giving Russians an opportunity to choose the guilty to any taste. They can blame it on the Chechens, they can bomb the Chechen territories, but nobody will be surprised at these bombings, -- their efficiency has been known throughout the 10 years of war, and even before Putin would not ask for anybody?s permission or wonder about the US opinion in this regard when carrying out bomb strikes.

Considering Russia's special 'affection' for Georgia, getting an approval to bomb its territories is a whole different thing. And this thing is of so much importance to morbid imperial vanity that for the sake of it you can agree to even wider integration into antiterrorist coalition, involving sending Russian military contingent to Iraq. This is probably what the statements of Russian politicians are all about: in Chechnya Russia is fighting against the common enemy of the entire world ? international terrorism.

When instead of an approval from the other countries Russia is reminded about the need to comply with human rights and stop the terrorist war, Russia takes offence and assumes its anti-Western position.

Will the US trade its ally - Georgia - for Russia's support of the US shaken position in Iraq? Nothing can be ruled out. Modern-day international relations are the limit of cynicism and double standards.

Although, everything could have been a lot simpler. Hardly anybody else knows what Bush and Putin were talking about over the phone. Quite possibly, Bush called his friend and asked him a direct question: whether Putin?s horns started growing from listening to the USSR anthem too much; but if they did, he probably told him that down there in Texas he knows some experts who can make the horns shorter.

Sirajin Sattayev,

for Kavkaz-Center

2004-09-15 16:07:50

http://www.kavkaz.org.uk/eng/article.php?id=3189

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Invisibledownforpot
Stranger
Male
Re: What Putin and Bush were talking about? [Re: Zahid]
    #3140833 - 09/15/04 08:06 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

They were talking about reforming Muslim nations.

--------------------

http://www.myspace.com/4th25

"And I don't care if he was handcuffed
Then shot in his head
All I know is dead bodies
Can't fuck with me again"

OfflineZahid
Stranger
Re: What Putin and Bush were talking about? [Re: downforpot]
    #3140854 - 09/15/04 08:11 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I'm missing that, what I'm seeing is two supposed allies in the 'War on Terror' bickering over the past despite the New World after 9-11.

They plan, the kufr governments plan, but Allah plans too - And Allah is the best of planners.

--------------------

Invisibleretread
-=HasH=-
    #3141743 - 09/15/04 11:32 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Zahid said:
I'm missing that, what I'm seeing is two supposed allies in the 'War on Terror' bickering over the past despite the New World after 9-11.

They plan, the kufr governments plan, but Allah plans too - And Allah is the best of planners.

Allah planned for his people to live in shitty, cesspit nations under ruthless, tyrannical dictators, deprived of the most basic of human rights while the people he paints as infidels and unclean live in the lap of luxury, enjoying all of the benefits of the modern world? Hah, that sounds like a pretty fuck-all plan to me.

OfflineHagbardCeline
Student-Teacher-Student-Teacher
Male User Gallery

Loc: Overjoyed, at the bottom ...
Re: What Putin and Bush were talking about? [Re: retread]
    #3141808 - 09/15/04 11:52 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

BWAHAHA!!    :lol: :lol:

Oh shit I hope I didn't wake up my g/f.

--------------------
I keep it real because I think it is important that a highly esteemed individual such as myself keep it real lest they experience the dreaded spontaneous non-existance of no longer keeping it real. - Hagbard Celine

OfflineZahid
Stranger
    #3142043 - 09/16/04 12:42 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Muslims deserve what they get from Allah. The Ummah started to fall apart when Muslims began to abandon the Qur'an and Sunnah.

--------------------

InvisibleInnvertigo
Vote Libertarian!!
Male

Loc: Crackerville, Michigan U...
    #3142582 - 09/16/04 04:54 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Allah planned for his people to live in shitty, cesspit nations under ruthless, tyrannical dictators, deprived of the most basic of human rights while the people he paints as infidels and unclean live in the lap of luxury, enjoying all of the benefits of the modern world? Hah, that sounds like a pretty fuck-all plan to me.

HA, couldn't have said it better myself. It seems the people over there aren't that bright.

--------------------

America....FUCK YEAH!!!

Words of Wisdom: Individual Rights BEFORE Collective Rights

"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." -- Thomas Jefferson

OfflineZahid
Stranger
Re: What Putin and Bush were talking about? [Re: Innvertigo]
    #3142589 - 09/16/04 05:01 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

All of them?

Seems most of you wouldn't know a Salafi from a Sufi.  :rolleyes:

--------------------

Offlinest0nedphucker
Rogue State
Male
Loc: Wales (yes it is a countr...
    #3142594 - 09/16/04 05:10 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck, Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag