Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
OfflineBlastrid
e l e m e n t al i t y
 User Gallery

Loc: The Desert
VST Instrument Listing
    #3131060 - 09/13/04 06:51 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

A VST is a software synth that plugs into a host application such as Cubase, Logic, Fruity Loops, or of the like.
A VST can be controlled by automations and commands through the host program, or by an external MIDI keyboard/controller.

Here is a list of popular VST's:

Native Instruments' Absynth - Semi Modular Synth
* Semi-modular synthesizer combining multiple synthesis techniques.
* 6 oscillators, 4 filters, 3 ring modulators, waveshaper and delay processor per voice.
* Freely drawable waveforms for oscillators, LFOs and waveshaping
* Many graphical envelopes with up to 68 breakpoints each.
* 8 part multitimbral (CPU Dependant).
* Intuitive and convenient graphical editors, attractive design
* Extensive sound library.
* Runs stand-alone and as a plug-in.
* Great for leads, pads, perc, drones, effects... Very versatile, customizable, and expandable.

Novation Bass Station - Bass Synth (Subtractive/Analog)]
* Two Oscillators that have been carefully modelled to preserve the precise tonal character of the classic sawtooth and square waveforms of the original instruments.
* 12/24 dB Low-pass filter with all the warmth and resonance often lacking in today?s modern digital synthesis methods.
* Intuitive ADSR envelopes.
* Monophonic!
* 100 "Stunning" Sounds carefully crafted from the Novation factory. The Bass Station Plug-In is shipped with the classic originals along with many more totaling 100 sounds for immediate gratification. The patches cover a huge sonic range from screaming leads to phatt funky basses.

NI Battery - Drum Sampler
* Sampler designed for drum sounds, but also good for pitched sounds
* Internal 32-bit resolution and sample-accurate timing
* Reads samples in the formats AKAI S-1000, SF2, REAKTOR Map, LM4, AIFF and WAV, from 8 to 32 bits
* More than 20 high-quality soundsets included
* 54 instruments, each with 128 velocity layers, tuning, volume envelope, pitch envelope, bit reduction, shaper and FX Loop for innovative effects
* Flippin Bad Ass.

ConcreteFX Ethereal - Synth
* Ethereal is a polyphonic synthesizer which uses advanced additive synthesis, powerful envelopes and built in effects to create intricate pads and moving textures.
* Three oscillators, using 22 stored waveforms and 6 user-definable ones. The user waveforms are created using additive synthesis with 29 harmonics or from user draw waves. Each oscillators is doubled for added fatness.
* Each oscillator can load in samples, these samples can have there own key split and position envelope.
* 160 presets and manual included

Native Instruments FM7 - FM Synth
* FM synthesizer with extended sound architecture.
* Reads and faithfully reproduces sound programs of the FM classics.
* Full matrix frequency modulation with 8 operators, no fixed algorithms.
* Great for those gritty, classic tones.

Steinberg HALion - Sampler/Sample Player
* 16 Midi channels (full VST integration, sample accurate timing), 128 programs
* Filter and settings can be made individually for each sample (or global for the whole program)
* 32 bit support
* 2 envelopes with up to 8 edit points and 2 LFO's
* Notch / HiPass /LoPass / BandPass / 12dB / 24dB Filter with fatness function

Steinberg LM4 Mark ii - Drum Sampler
* 32 bit drum module
* 18 channels/pads
* Up to 20 velocity zones per pad
* Over 50 Drum sets included
* 12 outputs (3 stereo and 6 mono)
* Velocity switching
* Pitch and panning for each instrument
* ADSR envelope per pad
* Integrated BitCrusher

Gforce Oddity - Synth
* VSTi equivalent to the ARP Odyssey
* Powerful Analog synth emulations, with specific attention paid to capturing the searing, aggressive and funky tones of the original instrument, they've also added several enhancements such as the ability to 'Morph' between Presets and a unique 'Flying Fader' feature which allows you to throw sliders around at different speeds.
* two syncable oscillators - fully tunable across a six octave range, with sawtooth,sine, square and variable pulse width waveforms.
* White and pink noise. Monophonic or duophonic modes. Host syncable LFO. Ring modulator, Resonant lowpass filter, highpass filter. Sample & hold, portamento, two envelope generators and a wealth of modulation routing options.

EDIROL Orchestral - Sound Module
* Premium acoustic sounds, focusing on Strings, Woodwinds, Brass, Percussion and Keyboards
* Realistic articulations such as vibrato, tremolo, pizzicato, and spiccato
* Up to 16-part and 128-voice polyphony
* Up to 24-bit/96kHz sampling resolution

reFX PlastiCZ! - Synth
* Two phase-morph oscillators with FM.
* Built in FX-unit with ten effects.
* 128 ready-to-go presets including 40 presets by Hubertus Maass.
* Very easy to use.

Steinberg Plex - Restructuring Synth
* Real-time swapping between components of 33 sound sources.
* 97 special pre-analyzed sound sources included.
* 3 ADSRs, 3 synchronizable LFOs, global pitch LFO.
* Modulation section with Stereo Delay and Flanger effects.
* Up to 64 voices, 300 presets included.

NI Reaktor - Modular Synth
* 32Bit Real-time Synthesis
* Adjustable internal processing speed from 22.05 kHz to 132.3 kHz
* Freely connectable signal processing structures
* Synthesis: Analogue Modelling, Waveshaping, FM, Waveset, & Granular Synthesis, Sampling
* Imports WAV and AIFF (PC and Mac) as well as SoundDesigner II (Mac)
* Premium Library included (25 Reaktor synth, sampler, & FX ensembles)
* Reaktor library - 300 instruments and FX
* Complex modular synth, users can build their own synths, samplers, drum machines, FX. etc. using the included modules, macros, instruments, etc.

reFX QuadraSID - Synth
* Recapture the tones of classic video game sounds you're used to.
* Up to four independent SIDs can be emulated with a single SID plugin
* Build-in arpeggiator for each oscillator
* Four LFOs, four envelopes and four "functions" for each oscillator
* Very low CPU consumption

NI Pro-53 - Synth (Analogue / Subtractive)
* Theoretically unlimited number of voices (depending on CPU power)
* 2 oscillators per voice
* Choice of pulse, triangle and saw-tooth waveforms
* Oscillator detune and synchronization
* 24dB low-pass filter with resonance and self oscillation
* ADSR envelopes for amplitude and filter
* Low Frequency Oscillator with numerous modulation options
* Enormously adjustable/customizable. Just so many gawdamn options, knobs, presets; yet still usable and easy to get around.

rgc:audio z3ta+ - Waveshaping Synth
* 32-bit wavetable synthesis with three interpolation modes (DRAFT, NQ, HQ).
* Full Stereo processing.
* 6 Oscillators, 60 built-in waveforms, 10 user loadable waveforms, PWM capable in all oscillators with any waveform.
* 64 voice polyphonic (CPU dependant) with polyphony limiter and Intelligent Voice Allocation (no clicks when maximum polyphony is exceeded).
* Jeez, just too much to list for this one.
Pages of effects, pads, leads, perc, crazy sounds, arps, etc etc. All customizable and editable from reverb to waveshape to envelope... This one is a must-have.

WOW. So this is just Instruments, this doesn't even include Effects!
There are a lot to mention, and there's hundreds more, but this is the cream of the crop. Abynth, z3ta, Oddity, & Battery are my personal favorites.
If there are any you'd like to add to this list, go ahead and add!

**Most info taken from http://www.kvr-vst.com -THE best resources for VSTi info.

--------------------
Blas'?trid (bl?s tr?d)
    n.  3rd generation derivitave of a combination of 'bastard' and 'blasted'.  Used as both an insult or an expletive.
    ex.  Blastrid!

Stereopattern  <--My music.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMiddlemanM

Re: VST Instrument Listing [Re: Blastrid]
    #3133130 - 09/14/04 03:19 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Noice write-up.
:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

OfflineKremlin
life in E minor
Male User Gallery

Loc: /export/home/Kremlin
    #3137717 - 09/15/04 04:40 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

excellent :smile:

:thumbup:

--------------------
"Human suffering has been caused because all too many of us cannot grasp that words are only tools for our use, and that the mere presence of a word in the dictionary does not mean it necessarily refers to something definitive in the real world"
--Richard Dawkins, "The Selfish Gene"

"It is the mind which creates the world about us, and even though we stand side by side in the same meadow, my eyes will never see what is beheld by yours."
-George Gissing

"Without a firm idea of himself and the purpose of his life, man cannot live, and would sooner destroy himself than remain on earth, even if he was surrounded by bread."
--Fyodor Dostoevsky

Invisiblemr crisper

#3137837 - 09/15/04 06:34 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

until early this year most of these were free.
now you must pay but average price is $15.

tom g does vst clones of classic analog synths.
can't afford $3000 for a synthi, get the vst version.
http://www.ele4music.com/synthedit/synthedit.html
there is a message board at the site for tips and help.

he also designs and sells analog circuit boards.

Invisiblemr crisper

#3137846 - 09/15/04 06:39 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

http://www.dubcollective.co.uk/sonicalienz/

look for sonicalienz virtual incantor1

this is very fun. a vst circuit bent speaknspell.
the ultimate in noiz and insane gibber.
free!
they have a few noise and fx instruments for downloading too.

OfflineBlastrid
e l e m e n t al i t y
 User Gallery

Re: VST Instrument Listing [Re: mr crisper]
    #3138483 - 09/15/04 11:43 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

That's bad ass! I've always wanted a jacked up speaknspell...

--------------------
Blas'?trid (bl?s tr?d)
    n.  3rd generation derivitave of a combination of 'bastard' and 'blasted'.  Used as both an insult or an expletive.
    ex.  Blastrid!

InvisibleMiddlemanM

#3139001 - 09/15/04 02:06 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Z3ta+ |--$149 USD--| one of my top 3 favorite Synths, great sounds, lots of room for creativity, and lots & lots of room for presets. great for anything from bass, pads, leads, to fx

Pentagon I |--$99 USD--| cool VA that can make phat leads and nice bass.

Square I |--$35 USD--| Cool synth, that makes some funky sounds.. can be quite useful for deep house and maybe a little Funk house.

Triangle II|--FREE--| the sequel to the Trianle I. It's bass sounds have been improved greatly, and has many more features.

Triangle I|--FREE--| an old one, but a great one, produces some great bass sounds

------------
Native Instruments
------------

Absynth 2.0 |--$299 USD--| A powerful monster of a synth, able to create sounds with a bit of work, although it's not as easy to grasp, the end results are limitless. Great for all types of music.

Reaktor 4 |--$499 USD--| The most Powerful of the softsynths. Mainly because it isn't a softsynth at all... well not immediately. This is the beast of the beast. Build your own Synths.. from scratch.. no programming knowledge, just attach pieces till you get a synth... Warning Steep learning curve.. but the results are well worth it.

Fm7 |--$299 USD--|This one ranks on my top 5, it's an older sound and i love it, you can get some sick sounding bass out of it, and some wacky sounds as well, just not too many leads (unless your aiming for a specific sound)

Pro 53|--$199 USD--| Modeled after the Prophet, it's a great sounding jammie, great for some leads, and awesome for FX

------------
LinPlug
------------

Albino |--$179 USD--| A great sounding synth, that i tend to neglect, but i shouldn't cause i'm missing out, this one is odd, because it is a thicker, fatter sound then most other synths.. and it's worth getting.

Delta 3 |--$99 USD--|another great synth, that sounds distinctively warmer and phatter then any other soft synth out there... great for bass, pads, and even leads.

daOrgan |--$49 USD--| Great Hammond B3 organ emulation, its even got the imperfections of the organ down! Great sounds... applicable to all styles.

------------
Synapse Audio
------------

Hydra (formerly Junglist)|--$99 USD--| The improvement over the Junglist are ten fold. The sounds are wicked, This synth went from being a decent purchase to a must get.

Scorpion|--$69 USD--| A synth that does not recreate any real world hardware, but instead is out to do it's own thing. Interesting sounds, and some great basses, sick pads (with some work)

------------
Big Tick Audio
------------

Angelina |--$42 USD--| this badboy can make some of the most interesting and crisp sounding pads i've ever heard out of software. Great price too.

Rainbow |--$74 USD--| Interesting sounds, good crisp leads & good package.

------------
The rest of the pack

The following didn't fit into a company catergory but they all kick butt anyway...
------------

Arturias Moog Modular V|--$329 USD--| mine and THMs personal favorite, modeled accurately after the Original Moog sound, it's is a comprehensive package for all kinds of sounds, you name it, you can probably do it. (albeit, it's a steep learning curve)

Novations V-Station|--$149 USD--| this bad boy is one of my favorites. It closely mimics it's hardware counterpart, the K-Station, and it's sounds are just wicked.

SUPERWAVE P8|--FREE--| Great Scott Project type leads, and just a slick interface and some great sounds overall.. great for leads and bass sounds.

DiscoDSP Discovery|--?100.00 EUR--| Originally left off this list, by accident, a monster for basses, and some great thickness for such a simple looking synth

polyIBlit|--FREE--| Great Free Synth, It sounds thick as hell, and is easy to use. Comparable sound quality to hardware. One of the best Free Soft Synths out there. Perfect for synth basslines, and some wild trancey leads

------------
Romplers

Not really Soft Synths, since they use samples... but might as well
------------

Spectrasonics Atmosphere|--$399--| Atmosphere is awesome at pads and some string sounds. Also handles Synth sounds really well. Comes with a 3gb core of samples. Worth getting if your wallet can handle it.

Spectrasonics Trilogy|--$349--| Trilogy has got pretty much every bass sound known to man. Everything from Plucked to Moog, Casio to Korg. Comes with a 3gb Core of samples.

The Vienna Symphonic Library|--$795 - $5,490--| This is the god of the Romplers. There is no argueing against it. You can get every real world instrument out of this. There are several versions of the library available [ Percussion, Brass & Woodwinds, Strings, Performance Set, and The Complete Orchestral Set Pro Edition ] If you can afford it. You might want to look into it.

This list is ever growing

thanks to hatembr, Forbidden_Silence, & THM for helping make this list bigger & better

EFM Synths

This website has a horde of vintage synth emulations and a Prophet emulation that I like more than Pro-53. Also very low on cpu usage.

Mini-SE"The Mini-SE is based on the MiniMoog. I played a Voyager the other day and thought it was wonderful. I didn't think a Voyager emulator was possible right now so I built a hot rod Mini. Not much to say about this one. It's a Mini minus the external input, plus ring modulator, lfo and sample/hold. Full Midi-CC. There is a jpg in the installation directory."

P-600"The P-600 is based on the Prophet 600 and comes with the 100 patches from the owners manual. I worked very hard on this plug to get it as close as I could to the real hardware with a good degree of success. Some of the patches are very close to the originals. The oscillators aren't quite as bright and the filter does not have that quality ring to it. In the end I don't think it matters because the P-600 is a very nice instrument in it's own right even if it's not exactly like a real Prophet. It idles and does mono patches at about 10% CPU. Normally runs in the 20-30% range for poly patches and peaks at about 50% for the most complicated."

Axxe"The Axx is based on the Arp Axxe. It's about half of a Odyssey. It still makes some of the same noises but the CPU hit is almost non-existant. You should be able to get a few of these going at the same time."

Odd-SE"The Odd-SE is based on the Arp Odyssey and is a terrific little noise maker. Totally rebuilt from scratch for version 3.0. All functions now work and the feedback paths are in place for VCO modulations. All of the weird patching is now possible. You can really get some ripping sounds out of this plugin. Fully implemented Midi-CC automation. Look in the install directory for a list of controllers."[u]

KdBanglia/Synth Edit Projects

Arp 2600 emu. This is a kick ass Arp 2600 emulation. If you try this and don't think it's the phattest softsynth free or commercial then you're either retarded or deaf. It's nice for dark pads, crazy mechanical noises, bass, and leads.
Arp Odyssey emu. This is the best Odyssey emulation I have come across. It's another phat analog beast. Great for leads, phat basses and mechanical fx.This is a good addition to any soft-studio.
Roland Sh09 emu. This one is my main synth for leads along with another SH-101 emulation that I also use. This one is nice for a quick lead or bass.

rgcAudio Pentagon I another cool VA that can make phat leads and nice bass.
rgcAudio Square I yet another cool synth from rgcAudio

reFX TBL a cool little monophonic and 4-parts synth for deep bassess and 303ish distorded sounds.

Synapse Junglist (Hydra by its new name) for those who love drum'n'bass and hoover sounds.
Synapse Scorpion another cool VA (which is not an emulator).

BigTick Angelina a cool voice synth.
BigTick Rainbow a great VA synth that can make great sounds and textures.

DiscoDSP Discovery a nice NordLead2 emulator. It has that special timbre like the original and can also read real NL2 patches.

Muon Tau Pro a very nice VA that makes cool basses.

ppd Tritium bass and 303ish sounds, may be good, i found it a bit thin compared to refX TBL.

SC SC101 a Roland SH101 emulator, thin sound, not phat enough and buggy!! i think they didn't release other versions.

Steinberg Model-E nice moogish sound, but as far as i remember, it killed my CPU when i tried it !

TC|Works Mercury-1 cooooooool for trance.

Waldorf PPG Wave v2 said to be a great emulation of the real one.

Exciton

http://www.groovecube.com/en/index.html

Delay Lama - Free!

http://www.audionerdz.com/index2.htm

ReFx Beast/Juno - Layered together they make a decent fat sound

http://www.refx.net/products.htm

Steinberg D`cota -

http://www.steinbergusa.net/Products/dcota.htm?sid=0

Steinberg Xphraze

http://www.steinberg.net/en/product...index.php?sid=0

Steinberg VB-1 - Simple but effecttive

http://www.steinberg.net/en/product...index.php?sid=0

Vaz Modular

http://www.software-technology.com/...od2/vazmod2.htm

Rebirth

http://www.propellerheads.se/products/rebirth/main.html

Superwave P8... it?s free! great JP8000 clone

http://home.btconnect.com/christopherg/main.htm

Brilliant, clean evolving synth and Free. Plenty of patches to download. Highly recomended.

http://www.greenoak.com

The Superwave folks made some new softsynths, the trance pro mp3 demos sound awesome.

http://www.superwave.co.uk/prod_trpro.html

Check out Rez and Motion at:
http://www.cortidesign.com/ugo/
some really unique awesome sounding, and looking, free synths

also a really cool 303 emulation at http://tobybear.de/p_insbag.html it's called screamer

Links to free VSTi:

http://miksybrandt.panicnow.net/downloads.htm

http://www.pcmus.com/Free-Software.htm

http://www.mp3unsigned.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=1900&PN=1

http://www.handyarchive.com/free/vsti/

from www.futureproducers.com

Invisiblemr crisper

Re: VST Instrument Listing [Re: Middleman]
    #3140571 - 09/15/04 07:20 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

well done jinx, great info.
i'm a bit pissed at native instruments prices, other people produce similar stuff and charge $15, they come on at $400. its software!
i bought all their products in malaysia at $3 a disk :grin: never use any of it tho, i prefer my hardware.

Offlinebutterflydawn
lucid dreamer
 User Gallery

Loc: lost at sea
    #3142534 - 09/16/04 03:58 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

great info there :thumbup:

--------------------
lucidal expansion

Invisiblecortex
[ H ] ψ = [ E ] ψ
Male User Gallery

Loc: Gedankenexperiment
    #3251499 - 10/19/04 12:40 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Arturia MOOG Modular V is bad ass.

Hands down THE BEST software synth available, IMHO. . .

--------------------

Signature (up to 750 characters).

OfflineBBin
BlueOvertoneStorm

Loc: The Netherlands
Re: VST Instrument Listing [Re: cortex]
    #3255077 - 10/20/04 06:24 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

for news on all new commercial & free vst plugins check www.kvr-vst.com
There is also a very comprehensive search and a very complete link database of most free plugins.

check out these ones for example:
http://www.kvr-vst.com/get/680.html
http://www.kvr-vst.com/get/970.html
http://www.kvr-vst.com/get/892.html

--------------------
Thought is born blind but Mind knows what is Seeing

Offlinebittercap
Stranger
Re: VST Instrument Listing [Re: BBin]
    #3259072 - 10/21/04 01:09 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

I make my own softies and have been building analog synths for years.
If you want a fun hobby build your own analog modular.

OfflineBBin
BlueOvertoneStorm

Loc: The Netherlands
Re: VST Instrument Listing [Re: bittercap]
    #3259612 - 10/21/04 07:30 AM (19 years, 5 months ago)

do you share your selfmade softies? (synthedit stuff?)
I am an analog freak myself, but i have to admit, there is a lot of possibilities in the virtual realm, stuff thats just impossible with analog gear.

Offlinebittercap
Stranger
Re: VST Instrument Listing [Re: BBin]
    #3260982 - 10/21/04 03:50 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

No, i don't, but I'd be willing to give it too folks if they asked.
My latest one is the beast, it is based on physical modelling of the circuits. It requires alot of CPU power though :frown:

Peace

Offlinebittercap
Stranger
    #3260988 - 10/21/04 03:52 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

I don't use synthedit, these are all hand rolled C++ VSTi's. Alias free oscillators. Physical modelling of filters and vca's.

Invisiblemr crisper

#3261997 - 10/21/04 07:37 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Offlinebittercap
Stranger
    #3262055 - 10/21/04 07:54 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

Nothing quite like that :-)

Mostly I have been building kits from MOTM and other sources. My synth is pretty small, 3 oscillators, LFO, 2 filters and 2 VCAs. It costs a lot of money that way, so I build slowly.

I've been planning to build a MOOG compltely from schematics, but some of the parts are very hard to match now. You can get schematics on the web for almost anything. Modulars are best, they are easier to do as you only build a module at a time. Midi-CV kits are available cheap so you can sequence from PC.

I've done a lot of VST stuff though. My problem is the GUI and artwork is hard to get looking right.

Paia fatman is the way to get started, cheap and sounds real good. Lots of mods for it. I built two. I plan to get there modular kit too.
Only prob with fatman is it is V/hz and has bad soft sync standard. V/hz not a problem as it is a self contained module witb built in MIDI-CV kit. You can fix soft sync by replacing 555 with CMOS 7555 chip.

Peace

Invisiblemr crisper

#3262335 - 10/21/04 08:49 PM (19 years, 5 months ago)

motm is a classy synth, those modules will last longer than us.
i listened to the motm vco at a synth-diy meeting last weekend - i'd love one, but $$$ puts me off.

i don't use midi much anymore. these days just joysticks and cv/gate sequencers.
built t.henry's midi2cv and lost the magic smoke three times.
bought a synhouse midijack - worked great but after not even using it once in 6 months, i built it into the head and gave it to a friend.

i appreciate v/hz in the fatman. i use the cv and gate outs to control my korgs (ms20, 800dv, delta and se-500) and yamahas (cs-5, cs-15).
my fatman has a lot of mods - 7555, lee diode, hard sync, 4 lfo's, removed the limiting resistors off the pots.
really good machine.

also ive built the paia 9700 series. the vco and modulators are all great, though many people complain about its poor range - about 4
octaves.
i'm not really that excited by the vcf and vca modules. they are okay, but i'd rather 2 steiner vcf's and a couple of tube vca's anyday.

what do you use as a midi controller?
i picked up a j l cooper cs-10 controller for $4. the shop thought it was dead cos nothing lights up when you turn it on.
actually nothing lights up til you connect it to the pooter :grin:

Offlinesonicalienz
Stranger

#3382764 - 11/19/04 02:07 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Quote:

mr crisper said:
http://www.dubcollective.co.uk/sonicalienz/
this is very fun. a vst circuit bent speaknspell.
the ultimate in noiz and insane gibber.

You are very kind!  :smile:
The next one should be much better!

Here is an excellent free synth (nothing to do with me):
http://www.greenoak.com/crystal/
Better than a lot of bought synths.

sonicalienz

OfflineBlastrid
e l e m e n t al i t y
 User Gallery

Re: VST Instrument Listing [Re: sonicalienz]
    #3383730 - 11/19/04 10:54 AM (19 years, 4 months ago)

Damn, I forgot Crystal!
That synth is bad ass... Pretty versatile-great for effects and pads.

Welcome to the Shroomery sonicalienz!

--------------------
Blas'?trid (bl?s tr?d)
    ex.  Blastrid!

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Myyco.com APE Liquid Culture For Sale   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Topicals