Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
Oh god that rush is as good as any drugs
    #3141037 - 09/15/04 08:45 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

For those who dont know

when you realize, and i mean REALIZE that this cosmic conciousness is happening, it is really nuts.

I thought i knew, but it just goes to show that the learning process is far from over, and the worst mistake you can make is thinking youve found 'the big answer'

i mean a few months ago i had an experience that blew my entire reality out of the water, changed my whole philosophy and perception of life. That experience, in GettingJiggywithit's terms was moving into the fourth dimension (and "downloading" some very cool information from the akashic library via mushrooms)

a few of my other peak experiences in life i now realize were moving into the fifth dimension!

And what im realizing now is that their are LOTS OF DIMENSIONS and i have not even started living yet.

Trust me guys, alot of you are going to start plugging in! BETTER THAN COKE!

I am honestly almost shaking with excited joy! I could laugh out loud but im holding it not to freak my mom!

my last one left me feeling sort of scared, but having this told to me by another human friend instead of mushrooms, its alot more reassuring, knowing your not alone! their must be alot of christs out their by now! (not their yet but this is moving pretty fast!)

THREE CHEERS FOR GETTING JIGGY WITH IT whos holographic universe was insturmental into moving into the fourth dimension , and whose recent posts have opened up even more of them!

this is such a CRAZY game were playing isnt it?!

--------------------

Everything I post is fiction.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineWhiteRussian
The Silence islouder then youthink
Loc: In your head :P
Re: Oh god that rush is as good as any drugs [Re: Moonshoe]
    #3141085 - 09/15/04 08:55 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

guess you download "the mission of the one star", Yeah, Ive been reading it all day now,really helpfun stuff, big up jiggy :smile:

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
    #3141114 - 09/15/04 09:01 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

i dream you and you dream me :grin:

you got the constant goosebumps too?

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

Re: Oh god that rush is as good as any drugs [Re: WhiteRussian]
    #3141163 - 09/15/04 09:15 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

"guess you download "the mission of the one star" hell i just read one of her replys to something , that was all it took! i guess i reached critical mass again and that was the feather on the camels back thingy.

im goin to get together everything by GetJiggy and print it

And for anyone who doesnt know what were talking about yet, make an effort! you dont wanna miss out on this shit! imagine for a minuite that it was true and you are living in one of at least 7 accesable realities.

DO YOU REALLY WANT TO MISS OUT ON 86% OF POSSIBLE HUMAN EXPERIENCE?!

hehe dont worry you might not have a choice when it comes down to it. This is a two way process, and something out there is overpowering our egos!

and saying that this 3rd dimension is even 14% of the whole deal is way to optimistic (or pessimistic from my perspective) probably more like 0.1

alrite enough chatter time to do some printing and reading

Edited by Moonshoe (09/15/04 09:18 PM)

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
    #3141195 - 09/15/04 09:22 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I've been experiencing this exact same thing recently, mostly in the mornings remembering my past revelations, and getting the distinct feeling that i've completed my trip and this is my last incarnation, and this time when I die i'm going to ascend to Nirvana.

--------------------

Offlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

Loc: clarity Flag
    #3141217 - 09/15/04 09:26 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Remember to let go, I can't stress this enough :smile:

--------------------

Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
    #3141690 - 09/15/04 11:16 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Ahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

YOU FOUND COSMIC HEROIN !!!!!!!!!!!

Dudddddddddddddddddddddde

Enjoy it to the full! I'm sharing your joy! I can't stop laughing. your getting me on it to now that i am resonatin with ya. I forgot how much I love this shit. Its been a while. Just remember, your gonna crash from it too! LOL

It's worth it though!

You did the work, you openned up, took the leap of faith and let go.

Work these rushes, amp them to max. You can get energy upgrades during them and feel them, pulsing orbs in your chest and for arms, whirling chakras all over the place, you feel like your flying with intense G forces while sitting still and its all drug free. Best of all, you can't stop laughing.

Whats funny to me is how as i was typing my last reply to def in the dimensions post, I started to get shakey and had to walk away and ground out! I was totally buzzin talking bout this stuff. LOL and something even trippier happened that you helped me to realise that I lost faith in. THANK YOU!

Awesome push pull work folks!

Just a reminder to anyone reading all of this, share your stuff. You only think you might be going crazy until you start learning about other people having the same experiences. Even if you don't feel like you must be nuts for having some of these experiences, sharing them can help the next person know whats going on when it starts happening to them-and it will.

Like you said elsewhere moonshoe, we can't stop this from happening.

A million roses to you! :heart: :hug: :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

jiggy
Female User Gallery

Re: Oh god that rush is as good as any drugs [Re: WhiteRussian]
    #3141752 - 09/15/04 11:35 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

So you downloaded the book and are reading it White Russian. Thanks for letting me know. The beggining chapters are just cool reads. It will get intense VERY intense, but she handles the delivery of it very responcibly. Just so you know, she's not talking nonsense, i went through all of the same integrations too, minus the visuals thankfully. I asked to go 3rd eye blind through it and to just feel my way through them. One thing that helped me was being familiar with all of the ET aspects. I could relate to pretty much everything she she experienced.

I had done the angelics integration last summer and didn't even know thats what happened until I found her book about 4 months ago. I did the draconian and pleaidian ones before her book too. The Zeta and annunaki are tough. After the draconian one, (total paranoid hell)I got the most awesome energy body upgrade. I love those guys now so much. The insects were cool, crickets were chirping from my computer during it and when I did the angelics last summer laughing children were coming out of my computer speakers.

This journey is a trippy fun riot.

Once your darker negative aspects are knocking on your door step to come home, best just to get through it and past it. In the darkest hour, remember what will pull you through, Universal unconditional LOVE and acceptance and most important is to remember that YOU ARE IN CONTROL! :thumbup:

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

OfflineSource
Remainder of anUnbalancedEquation
Male

Loc: Outer Darkness
    #3141963 - 09/16/04 12:22 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Yeah, the same kind of stuff is happeniing in me. I'm begining to identify with Christ Consciousness. Together we will be the second comming of Christ.

This is some seriously wacky shit!

--------------------
What you're searching for is what's searching.

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
    #3142559 - 09/16/04 04:20 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

seriously I know this is off topic...but you guys are so awesome!!!

:heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Loc: I re·side [primarily] in...
    #3142631 - 09/16/04 06:22 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

and something out there is overpowering our egos!

reading that gave me a freaking chill and goosebumps :P you are so right hehe not that i know, but im guessing hihi

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

Invisiblezee_werp
a fractalcreature
 User Gallery

Loc: Aotearoa
    #3142637 - 09/16/04 06:30 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

So umm, what exactly are you guys talking about? All I can tell from this post is your talking about some kind of experience / technique / book or something...wanna shed some light?

Offlinecleaner
Stranger

Re: Oh god that rush is as good as any drugs [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #3142906 - 09/16/04 09:26 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

gettinjiggywithit said:
...I got the most awesome energy body upgrade.

Could you elaborate on that please?

jiggy
Female User Gallery

Re: Oh god that rush is as good as any drugs [Re: zee_werp]
    #3142945 - 09/16/04 09:45 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Moonshoe was just sharing his experience of what it feels like to (have a break through of sorts). Call it hooking up with your cosmic circuitry or cosmic consiousness or christ consciousness, whatever.

I don't know what to call it but its unmistakable when it happens and you know when its happening to someone else. You get flood rushed with these cosmic energies that release chemicals and the rush experience is, like he said, better then drugs.

the book has to do with something else- soul aspect integration.

If there is a technique for experiencing what moonshoe did, I don't know it.

Something gets triggered and sets it off. It's my understanding that we are all encoded to 'go off" make the connection at a certain time. Who knows exactly what the trigger is? I think it's something different for everyone. You can feel the time coming too. It wells up like a wave and takes you there. It's a force beyond your will to fight only it is your higher will and you can't stop it from happening. All you can do is surrender to it.

Looking back, I can say it took some serious envelope pushing, pushing the boundaries of what you can comprehend to be so, pushing your ability to allow and accept the idea that there is more, much much more to be known and experienced beyond your wildest dreams. The only way to have a breakthrough is to push or allow yourself to be pulled out.

I'll bump the theodynamic glossary and you can read through it and study their web-site. These people are pioneers to be sure. They talk about how we have a higher cosmic body and a lower human body. When we are born, the two are disconnected. When a connection is made, oh damn, you start downloading information/light energy and life will never be the same again.

I noticed in moon shoes writings that he said he started making connections to stuff people were saying with wierd experiences he had had that he denied, but as he made the connections, they became undeniable to him and maybe thats what allowed for 'THE connection" or at least "THIS" particular one he made. There is still a lot of more connecting to be done I'm sure, probably and infinite amount.

There is so much I am still figuring out about all of this and it helps if we keep sharing this stuff.

That's the best explanation I give right now.

I think it's awesome that all of you wrote here in support of moonshoe for sharing.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Invisibleredgreenvines
irregular verb
 User Gallery

#3143080 - 09/16/04 10:24 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Plenty of dimensions just as it is for me without attempting to number or name them (by the book).

Anyway I am glad you are full of joy over the expanded experiences.

Might there be a contradiction between having one's "ego overpowered" and "being in control?" as the advice seems to go?

OfflineWhiteRussian
The Silence islouder then youthink
Loc: In your head :P
Re: Jiggy [Re: Moonshoe]
    #3143327 - 09/16/04 11:35 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

"I had done the angelics integration last summer and didn't even know thats what happened until I found her book about 4 months ago."

heh, me too, only the whole time I could not figure out what the fucks everyone talking about "the higher self" (i imagined this as another being, but after reading this book, I realized Ive been talking to my higher being for years, only he didnt have a form, but pure though..lol

jiggy
Female User Gallery

Re: Oh god that rush is as good as any drugs [Re: cleaner]
    #3143401 - 09/16/04 12:11 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

The energy body upgrade.

I'm still coming into my own understanding of this, but here's what I have on it so far.

Think of your body like a neighborhood regarding it's energy/electricity delvery system. There is a main transformer that takes bulk energy and sends it to each home (A large chakra) Each home has a breaker box ( smaller chakra) that takes that energy and sends it to all of the outlets in the home.

Lets, say, you wanted this neighborhood to be able to recieve and utilize even more energy, what would you have to do? You'd have to bring in more transformers, larger chakras and add more breaker boxxes and outlets, smaller chakras.

This is tied in with idea of incension, the idea that we are evolving this dense physical form to house more spirit light energy. This is also tied in with the idea of evolving and activating the dormant DNA and using the dormant parts of the brain.

We are not evolving into expanded higher energy states, but rather, we are evolving the body to house them. This shift isn't about something we are moving into, rather it is about what is moving into us, in my experience and understanding of what the fuck is going on thus far.

With said, here's my experince of getting and an energy body upgrade that I was conscious of. (they can be happening to you and if you arn't yet able to sense feel your energy body, you won't even know its happening. They are primarily happening while people are asleep. Don't feel left out anyone- no doubt its been happening to you too)

I was just completing some inner work of integrating some really dark dense heavy duality fear based stuff ( core of evil crap) It was done with using universal love, acceptance, oneness integration etc.

I was typing about what I was doing and my new insight into why on another message board when I suddenly started feeling really giddy. Then, my legs felt like they were lifting up over my head while I was sitting. Wierd sensations. A friend IM'd me at the time and i was telling him about this and he said, "Dude! You're getting an energy body upgrade. Work it!" I had no idea what he was talking about. I did understand what he meant by work it. I was ampming up the energy and sinking into it, surrending to it and letting go charging ti with my thoughts, like revving a car engine. it definetly hirghtened the experience.

I felt this orb of energy about 6 inches around on my heart and it was pusling ( new transformer chakra being installed) . Then I started to feel little orbs pulsing in my forearms ( new circuit breaker chakras.) Then I started to feel whirling energy spins in my legs and hands- must've been even smaller chakras, maybe outlets ???
i think there was more to it all.

The giddy feeling was intense. Then, I started feeling like my body was zooming forward at speeds creating an intense G-force, I was sitting still. Still don't know what that was all about , but it was fun. It all lasted for about 30 minutes.

NOT ON DRUGS BTW, I don't use them.

Well, I hope this helps you to better understand what I was talking about. I wish I understood it all even more. I asked my friend how he knew what was going on and he said his friend gets them all of the time. Later, I read else where of people experiencing the pulsing and even later, I read of the nieghborhood analogy on it. Can't remember where though. There's not much out there which is why I think its important that people start sharing these experiences.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

Re: Oh god that rush is as good as any drugs [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #3143450 - 09/16/04 12:25 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

"So umm, what exactly are you guys talking about? All I can tell from this post is your talking about some kind of experience / technique / book or something...wanna shed some light?"

hey, where you been man!? just kidding

I advise you to read my post "the new thought' it contains a collection of a bunch of posts by various members that helps alot to explain what we are talking about.

--------------------

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Loc: I re·side [primarily] in...
    #3143475 - 09/16/04 12:32 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

(and "downloading" some very cool information from the akashic library via mushrooms)

thats the only part I would like elaborated. I see it is in " " and all that but, got more thoughts on how you did that/what? :P

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

Re: Oh god that rush is as good as any drugs [Re: Gomp]
    #3143496 - 09/16/04 12:40 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

i put it in quotes cuz i got the term from gettingjiggywithit

it refers to an experience that is happening to all kinds of people these days. Its like something outside of your normal conception of self is 'downloading' information into your hard drive. You know that scene in the matrix where neo is learning all the martial arts by plugging in? its something like that

Its learning, only a thousand times more intense and without any of the usual methods of learning, its stuff that hits you like a bolt of lightning.

If you are familiar with the analogy that our ego is a computer, and we are the operators , than its like the operator deciding its time to upgrade his computer.

um...

maybe im just being more confusing

there is something called the 'akashic library' and it is essentially the collected knowledge and wisdom of the entire race, throughout history, maybe even the knowledge of the earth and cosmos itself, and it is accesible to all of us! downloading is when some of that information is pumped from the collective storehouse into the individual.

In this case i did it via the help of mushrooms (you need something to supress the ego's-resistance) but their are other methods

i call it downloading because it wasnt like regular thought, where you ponder and compare and examine premise and hopefully get a conclusion. It was like i would be lieing there is bed, suddenly sit up with a jolt and write down some message or insight that was suddenly in my head.

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds