Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

what is the hardest mushroom to grow?
    #3140461 - 09/15/04 07:05 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

in wisconsin. i have a feeling there are alot that are hard but whatever

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Anonymous

Re: what is the hardest mushroom to grow? [Re: ]
    #3140620 - 09/15/04 07:27 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

well dont everyone reply at once

Offlinegrowmore
up it goes
 User Gallery
Loc: Cow field
Re: what is the hardest mushroom to grow? [Re: ] * 1
    #3141086 - 09/15/04 08:56 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

liberty caps are hard i heard,and morel mushrooms are hard to grow . Maybe some one els has some A for ya .

--------------------
check my journal for my trade list

You see what you want to see not what it makes you see. I see said the blind man to the deaf women .

Offlinescatmanrav
Brainy Smurf

Loc: Flag
Trusted Cultivator
    #3141104 - 09/15/04 08:59 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Probably Azures or Liberty Caps are the hardest psyilicybin mushies to grow period. I dont know if they'll grow in Wisconsin though. But your post is so sillyly broad, you dont mention of what species or if it doesnt matter or even edible or medicinal are to be considered. You also didnt say indoor or outdoor. And why your looking to grow the hardest mushroom if you don't even know what it is? Anyways, if you dont know what it is how could you possibly expect to grow it? *sigh* You sadden me.

--------------------
"life is like a drop of rain getting closer and closer to falling into a lake, and then when you hit the lake there is no more rain drop, only the lake."

Growing with bags, start to finish (including my new grain and substrate prep)
Anyone looking to start bulk tubs/mono tubs/shotgun hybrids? Good tubs to use..
How I do grain (old still good tips)
Turn your closet into a fruiting chamber
Casing layer colonization and overlay

Anonymous

Re: what is the hardest mushroom to grow? [Re: scatmanrav]
    #3141311 - 09/15/04 09:49 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

hey dumbass im waiting for your stupid ass (or someone elses) to tell me which one ill research it then grow it jesus christ you really need ta get high or get fucked or someshit. Anyways kiss my asshole

Offlinescatmanrav
Brainy Smurf

Trusted Cultivator
    #3141409 - 09/15/04 10:08 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Hahaha. Have fun failing. I doubt you could even get some cubies to grow.

--------------------
"life is like a drop of rain getting closer and closer to falling into a lake, and then when you hit the lake there is no more rain drop, only the lake."

OfflineBaby_Hitler
Errorist
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: To the limit!
    #3141615 - 09/15/04 10:55 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Re-read the forum rules one more time before posting any more. Flaming like that, especially in an on-topic forum will get you banned quickly here.

What kind of mushrooms are you talking about?

Are you talking about strains of cubensis, or psilocybian species, all mushrooms including inedible, and poisonous, etc...?

Scatmanrav: Stop being passive agressive.

--------------------
"America: Fuck yeah!" -- Alexthegreat

“Nothing can now be believed which is seen in a newspaper. Truth itself becomes suspicious by being put into that polluted vehicle. The real extent of this state of misinformation is known only to those who are in situations to confront facts within their knowledge with the lies of the day.”  -- Thomas Jefferson

The greatest sin of mankind is ignorance.

The press takes [Trump] literally, but not seriously; his supporters take him seriously, but not literally. --Salena Zeto (9/23/16)

Offlinegrowmore
up it goes
 User Gallery
Loc: Cow field
    #3142154 - 09/16/04 01:05 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Your new here so dont get lipy we are all friendly here,and sam thing baby-hitler said .

--------------------
check my journal for my trade list

You see what you want to see not what it makes you see. I see said the blind man to the deaf women .

OfflineAnnoA
Experimenter
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: my room
Re: what is the hardest mushroom to grow? [Re: growmore]
    #3142367 - 09/16/04 02:03 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

>will get you banned quickly here.

You ment to say "got you banned quickly"....

Offlinescatmanrav
Brainy Smurf

Trusted Cultivator
Re: what is the hardest mushroom to grow? [Re: Anno]
    #3143313 - 09/16/04 11:28 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Me flaming what? I dont know if I'm banned or what so this post will go up there but me telling him to have fun failing was only because of the way he responded to me. I mean come on he wants to grow "the most difficult mushies" and all I see is ignorance. Sorry if thats flaming but I I just called it like I saw it.

Reading it again maybe you meant him and I guess I'll know if this post goes on or what but..sorry for my "passive aggressivness" (your right I was a bit, but....come on) :smile: k I'm done here now I promise.

--------------------

OfflineGr0wer
always improving
Male

Loc: El Paso, TX Flag
Trusted Cultivator
    #3144104 - 09/16/04 02:36 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Amantis are up there. Has anyone ever started a liberty cap cultre? What grain's do they grow on?

OfflineSpudz76
Got mycelium on the brain...
Male

#3145088 - 09/16/04 07:00 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I'm pretty sure none of us really care now, since the guy hung himself by being a huge dick.  But try to at least give the new ppl a couple friendly chances even if they seem to be complete retards.  However you did wait mostly until he badmouthed you (and the rest of us) before you retorted so you got that going for you anyway. :smile:

And I could tell he was going to be an asshead because of his 22 minute wait before impatiently posting his lame "dont everyone answer at once" crap.  But still didn't expect such abusiveness from him.

Anyway, good riddance, and all is well in the hood now that the sheriff's laid down the justice.  And the ban warning was directed at him, not you, you're (as far as I know) all good.

--------------------
Anywhere in this posting where I have referred to myself or my possessions, it is a personalization of events and items experienced or possessed by someone else.  I do not personally do anything illegal, and I hope nobody else does either.

OfflineTweexican
Clit Commander
 User Gallery
    #3146843 - 09/17/04 01:39 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

scatmanrav said:
Probably Azures or Liberty Caps are the hardest psyilicybin mushies to grow period. I dont know if they'll grow in Wisconsin though. But your post is so sillyly broad, you dont mention of what species or if it doesnt matter or even edible or medicinal are to be considered. You also didnt say indoor or outdoor. And why your looking to grow the hardest mushroom if you don't even know what it is? Anyways, if you dont know what it is how could you possibly expect to grow it? *sigh* You sadden me.

I'd call it be-littling someone. I think it's exciting to see newbies on here posting new ideas and trying on new challenges. And you know what, that brings me to a little rant of mine.

I joined the shroomery roughly a year ago. I read the boards everyday and acquired as much information regarding the cultivation of mushies as I could. My first attempt at growing, a month ago, harvested 54g dry on the first flush. I didn't try cakes first as so many suggested. I didn't steer away from liquid cultures even though most of you guys bidded against it.

Bottom line, for all your arrogant growers out there, don't be so quick to doubt another's integrity. If anything, give some wisdom to help out, and a wink for good luck. I mean, thats what these boards are here for right?

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck