Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]
InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Loc: 9th Dimension Flag
depressed
    #3140306 - 09/15/04 06:49 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

man.. things just aren't working out so good in my life right now. It was raining all day, and today I totalled my boss' truck when some guy cut me off.. had to run into a ditch and a street sign to avoid hitting him. So the truck is out of commission.. so I couldn't work today.. then I attempted to go to my friend's house (in my car) to try and take my mind off things and get stoned, but on the way the wipers started slowing down and my lights started dimming.. uh oh.. this has happened before.. many times.. radio cuts off.. fuck.. turn around.. car starts going verrry slow.. have to turn off lights and wipers to conserve driving power.. barely make it home with any juice left.. great, alternator is dead.

as if I wasn't depressed enough from lack of money/food/lifeforce.. I have to kill two vehicles in one day too. everyone is mad at me, can't talk to friends, no girlfriend, no car, no insurance, license getting suspended next week if dont get insurance, hungry, lonely, health is failing, no way to get to work, very sad. fuck man why do I even try, every time things are starting to look up.. ten other things go wrong. I have nothing to look forward to.. man, I'm really sorry for whining to you guys but this just plain sucks, its ocming from every angle and I really don't know what to do. meditation does nothing. focusing on love does nothing. I am just trying to be numb but it isn't working. I don't even have any drugs or alcohol to make the problem worse. not even a dollar. fuck

--------------------

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

Loc: A rare and different tune
Re: depressed [Re: Shroomism]
    #3140348 - 09/15/04 06:54 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

:hug:
sorry to hear that man
i think some one misses there avatar :wink:

cheer up shroomism
and if it makes you feel any better you are one of the smartest people on the shroomery :smile:

:sun: :heart:

--------------------

Invisiblefunkymonk
Get's down, withthe get-down.
 User Gallery

Loc: saskatchewan
    #3140408 - 09/15/04 07:00 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

life's tough at time's man.
maybe your parents can help you out with abit of cash, if you really need it.
but tough out the tough. and youll be where life meant for you to be. I always tell myself that when times get rough.

Invisiblelukeboots
fresh futuristic
Male User Gallery
Loc: Grand Ole Operating Syste...
    #3140420 - 09/15/04 07:01 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

i'm sorry to hear that shroomism

you're not alone! everyone here at the shroomery has immense respect for you, and i only wish you the best.

dude its gotta get better.. much :heart: man.

--------------------

funky ass music: Planet of Dinosaurs // Rich Whiskey

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: depressed [Re: notapillow]
    #3140427 - 09/15/04 07:02 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

no man I'm really not. I'm actually devoid of any common sense it seems.. totally incapabable of functioning like a normal human being. If I was so smart I wouldn't have such self-destructive tendencies, I'm just a fuckup. I know how to live the right life, but I don't, and seemingly can't. I can talk the talk, but I can't walk . I can't even feel emotion except for major extremes of anger and depression and feeling sorry for myself.. I'm completely cold.

--------------------

Offlinedebianlinux
Myconerd - DBK
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Over There
    #3140447 - 09/15/04 07:04 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Shroomism said:
no man I'm really not. I'm actually devoid of any common sense it seems.. totally incapabable of functioning like a normal human being. If I was so smart I wouldn't have such self-destructive tendencies, I'm just a fuckup. I know how to live the right life, but I don't, and seemingly can't. I can talk the talk, but I can't walk . 

well, hey! sit down, grab a cold one and join the club... :smile:

Invisiblevivid
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Loc: Berkeley, California
Re: depressed [Re: funkymonk]
    #3140458 - 09/15/04 07:05 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Things get real rough in life from time to time, sometimes it feels like nothing is working out right, usually because it isn't.

But one thing that is perpetual in the world is change, and if you make it through the bad times there are good times waiting for you.

If you feel like letting anything else out at any time, just pm me. I have a pretty good idea of what you're going through.

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: depressed [Re: vivid]
    #3140480 - 09/15/04 07:07 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Im just crying

--------------------

Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

#3140486 - 09/15/04 07:08 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

:frown:
iv been there shroomism
you are a good person
but if you feel like you need to make some changes then make them
it will all tur around :smile:

--------------------

Invisibleblink
eye of horus
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Geographic Location (Stat...
    #3140496 - 09/15/04 07:09 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

let it out

--------------------

Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

#3140508 - 09/15/04 07:10 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

youv got a new bass to look forward too and a kick ass band

--------------------

Invisiblevivid
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: depressed [Re: blink]
    #3140514 - 09/15/04 07:11 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

:heart:

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #3140518 - 09/15/04 07:11 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

what is music without joy

ive been saying 'this too shall pass' to myself for 3 years
I know its supposed to get worse before it gets better

but fuck man..it just gets worse. next I'll probably have cancer, and then all my friends and family will die, and then I'll die slowly from some debilitating illneess, alone, in the street.

well at least I will know better

--------------------

InvisibleKrishna
कृष्ण,LOL
 User Gallery

Loc: oakland
    #3140523 - 09/15/04 07:12 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

well, i've definitely been there before... all i can say is life is flux... and i'll keep ya in my thoughts.

hope you feel better :smile:

--------------------

Invisibleblink
eye of horus
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
    #3140536 - 09/15/04 07:14 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Sounds like you need a break.

Plan a vacation and work towards that. as soon as you get your life in order (to the point you feel comfortable leaving it for a bit) just pack your shit up and go.
/edit: or move. I've always found big cities to be poison. Get back in touch with your animal roots

Edited by blinkidiot (09/15/04 07:17 PM)

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #3140545 - 09/15/04 07:16 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

how am I supposed to afford a break.. I dont even have food

I had a food stamp card for a month.. that was real nice.. but they cancelled it since I get paid under the table and couldnt furnish proof of income

--------------------

OfflineScarfmeister
Thrill Seeker
Loc: The will to power
    #3140559 - 09/15/04 07:19 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Move back to your parents and let them care for you for a while. No shame in that. Might do you good to get your mind of things.

--------------------
--------------------
We're the lowest of the low, the scum of the fucking earth!

Offlinefreddurgan
Techgnostic
Male

#3140569 - 09/15/04 07:20 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

Shroomism said:
no man I'm really not. I'm actually devoid of any common sense it seems.. totally incapabable of functioning like a normal human being. If I was so smart I wouldn't have such self-destructive tendencies, I'm just a fuckup. I know how to live the right life, but I don't, and seemingly can't. I can talk the talk, but I can't walk . I can't even feel emotion except for major extremes of anger and depression and feeling sorry for myself.. I'm completely cold.

Dude, I feel the exact same way man. I just didn't really know how to phrase it well. When you said "I know how to live the right life, but I don't, and seemingly can't. I can talk the talk, but I can't walk . I can't even feel emotion except for major extremes of anger and depression and feeling sorry for myself.. I'm completely cold." it might as well have been me. I fuck up all the time. Everything I do I just make complicated and terrible. I've fucked up my college career so bad so far, I fuck up every hobby I try to start, I have no GF, my friends and I are growing distant, and I seem to be good at absolutely nothing. Also, it seems like what I'm best at is feeling sorry for myself.

I don't know why, but hearing you say that made me feel a little better. I used to think it was just me, but if there are other people out there exactly like me, and you, then maybe there is hope for us. Hopefully this makes you feel a little better too.

--------------------
Ishmael
http://www.ishmael.org

Ron Paul 2008!
http://www.ronpaul2008.com/

InvisibleClean
the lense
Male User Gallery

#3140582 - 09/15/04 07:21 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

you could go around a nice liberal neighborhood and ask for donations. people have cupboards full of food they probably won't use half of... you might meet a new friend or find job opportunites, or at least be able to eat.

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Loc: Bloomington, IN
    #3140603 - 09/15/04 07:25 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Quote:

but fuck man..it just gets worse. next I'll probably have cancer, and then all my friends and family will die, and then I'll die slowly from some debilitating illneess, alone, in the street.

Dude I have this fear constantly.
I am in a pretty shitty situation myself, although like I said in your other post, probably a year or 2 behind... The thing that's REALLY helping me at this point is my family. They have really been here for me when I've needed them. I dunno what I'd do if I didn't have any family. Probably be on the streets.  :frown:
You above all people know the power of meditation and willpower. You gotta believe, use your will, to make things better. Sit or lay down in a dark room and think of ways things could be better, then concentrate on them, and really put all your energy into that idea. It may take time, but these things can manifest themselves. I'm sending good vibes your way bro. I still am not sure if I have enough money to make a detour to your neck of Virginia, although I think it would be a great thing for both of us to meet in person...

--------------------
:heartpump: { { { ṧ◎ηḯ¢ αʟ¢ℌ℮мƴ } } } :heartpump:

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: depressed [Re: Scarfmeister]
    #3140609 - 09/15/04 07:25 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

that would be a good idea if I wasn't on such bad terms with my family. I havent seen most of them in years. I managed to successfully alienate myself from everyone who cared about me, and now all I can do is feel sorry for myself, when it's my own damn fault. When I'm not being optimistic Im being nihilistic and self destructive.. I'm constantly struggling for cash, but I feel very guilty asking for help, and even worse if I take out a loan I can't pay back. but yeah.. my family isn't really an option, so I have the shroomery.

I :heart: you guys

--------------------

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Re: depressed [Re: Adamist]
    #3140622 - 09/15/04 07:27 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Hey Shroomism if you wanna jump in the wind I can pick you up, we can go to Florida and you can find a job working hurricane relief... I'm getting a job at a state park doing clean-up and such, you could work with me there as well.

--------------------

OfflineCaRnAgECaNdYS
Tool's groupie
Female User Gallery

Loc: Billy Howerdel's closet Flag
    #3140640 - 09/15/04 07:30 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

:heart: You are a truly amazing person! Believe in yourself. It's tough sometimes, but this will pass and things will get better. Make the changes, think positive and be determined. Things will happen. Hey...need a place to stay? I have 3 extra bedrooms if you need a place to stay for awhile! Just trying to help out. Don't be so hard on yourself...you are loved. :iloveyou:

--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

OfflinePlok
Life is fractal
Male

Loc: Los Angeles
    #3140649 - 09/15/04 07:32 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Find a therapist. You can find government sponsored ones if you know where to look. They can be very helpful in helping you sort out situations and figure out yourself.

--------------------
Just say NO to the War on Drugs.

OfflineScarfmeister
Thrill Seeker
Loc: The will to power
    #3140667 - 09/15/04 07:35 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

maybe now is the perfect time to get back to your family. Parents will always love you no matter what

--------------------
--------------------
We're the lowest of the low, the scum of the fucking earth!

InvisibleAdom
Totally Nude
 User Gallery
Loc: Way Up North
    #3140676 - 09/15/04 07:36 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

You aren't using many drugs are you? If you are I'd stop them, even if it's pot.

I'm sorry to hear this man, you need a change, sneak a week or two in the forest alone, vision quest, fast, meditate, do you body, mind and soul good.

Edited by Adom (09/15/04 07:37 PM)

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: depressed [Re: Plok]
    #3140683 - 09/15/04 07:37 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I had a therapist, but it became too expensive.. they cut off my financial aid

--------------------

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: depressed [Re: Adom]
    #3140691 - 09/15/04 07:38 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I'm not using any drugs.. aside from pot.. which I have been smoking ten times less than I normally do. I also haven't smoked in three days, but do I want to? the answer is yes.

--------------------

InvisibleRipple
Ripple
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the timbers of Fennario
    #3140709 - 09/15/04 07:43 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

First of all your not even close to a fuck up, you've got so much on the ball but like most of us your going through down times. I'll admit you've got every right to feel sorry for yourself with all this shit hitting you at once, buy feeling sorry for yourself just weakens your spirit.

you've got so much to be thankful for

#1 Your alive, you get to breath air that's the greatest gift there is although we take it for granted more than anything else.

you have a talent, you can always make a buck playing music!

I know it's a stupid old saying but the truth of the matter is what doesn't kill us makes us stronger.
I know its all words right now but at the moment it's all I have to offer and im not nearly as good as written expression as you are!

--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!

Invisiblevivid
Stranger
Male User Gallery

Re: depressed [Re: Plok]
    #3140714 - 09/15/04 07:44 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

When you cool down to the point where you can think about things, try to organize the shit between things you had control over, and things that were out of your control. You're car accident was completely out of your control, it is just one of those random fucked up things that happens in life. I'm sure alot of the other things are outside of your control too.
When so much shit piles up that you had no control over, its only natural to start feeling like your life is out of your hands and you can't fix it. While none of us has complete control over what happens to us, we can figure out what is within our control and fix those things. Slowly stress will lift as you direct your attention back to things that you have control over and away from your misfortunes.
What do you have control over, What has been upsetting you that you dont have control over? Fix what you can, do what you must.

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

Loc: oz
    #3140718 - 09/15/04 07:44 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

hey man

life can be cold hearted bastard.  the best thing you can do right now is find a way to make money, pure and simple. take care of the shit you need to take care of in order to make your life comfortable, and don't stop till you do.  All people have a huge wall to overcome, and this looks like it'll be one of yours.  think of how much better of a person you'll be if you bust some ass and get done what you need to get done.

I'm not trying to be harsh here man, cause we all know how painful and tough life can be. I also know that feeling bad about it isn't going to help.  deal with this and let it go, open your mind up to different possibilities.

reread what you written during your four years here, and see how much knowledge you have attained.  you've done that work quite well, now...time to put it into use. 

why not use the system to work for you?  are you getting fired from the job? 

hell, you might want to go back to your family and face the alienation you have created.  I did that with my family, and at first it was really hard to let the ego trip go.  but dude, just let it go and open up and catch up with them.  they still love you man. 

you have tears of frustration, and it's ok man.  let it out, and then get back on your feet. 

i know you can do this!

we believe in you, so just believe in yourself.  :heart:

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

Re: depressed [Re: Ripple]
    #3140728 - 09/15/04 07:46 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

dont woory shroomism everything will be a okay

--------------------

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Re: depressed [Re: kaiowas]
    #3140735 - 09/15/04 07:48 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Dude if you get fired from your job I would take it as a sign from the heavens to get another one, and maybe even move geographically in the process. I mean, maybe this shit is happening for a reason. Maybe the whole DC area is going to get destroyed soon, and maybe you are meant to survive that destruction...

~Listen to your inner self~

--------------------

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

#3140777 - 09/15/04 07:57 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

btw, this is only my suggestion to you, but lay off the pot for a long while.  it;s best to deal with depressed feeling sober.

you are walking the walk!  you did a big thing and humbled yourself in front of us... :hug:

--------------------
Annnnnnd I had a light saber and my friend was there and I said "you look like an indian" and he said "you look like satan" and he found a stick and a rock and he named the rock ooga booga and he named the stick Stick and we both thought that was pretty funny. We got eaten alive by mosquitos but didn't notice til the next day. I stepped on some glass while wading in the swamp and cut my foot open, didn't bother me til the next day either....yeah it was a good time, ended the night by buying some liquor for minors and drinking nips and going to he diner and eating chicken fingers, and then I went home and went to bed.

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #3140818 - 09/15/04 08:04 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

man all you guys are so great I don't even know what to say..
You sure do know how to make a guy feel better

Vivid.. Ripple.. Kaiowas.. Adamist.. notapillow.. blinkidiot.. Adom.. Shroomnoob.. Plok.. Clean.. Desiree.. freddurgan.. jonnywax.. funkymonk.. debianlinux...Krishna.. thank you all for your words of wisdom and love.
I don't know what I would do without this place.. seriously
I love every last one of you

:heart: :sun: :rasta: :eyemouth: :gd_icon: :3rd_eye: :flowers: :penis: :dancing: :hippie:

--------------------

Invisiblefunkymonk
 User Gallery

#3140834 - 09/15/04 08:06 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

:heart: the feeling is mutual shroomism.

InvisibleDark_Star
train driver pervading a desktop
Male User Gallery

Loc: Uranus
    #3140840 - 09/15/04 08:08 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Keep the faith brother, my life was at it's worst recently and all of the sudden it did a total 180, no matter how hopeless things seem, they WILL get better, peace and good vibes  :smile:

--------------------

OfflineBarbi
Plastic Person

#3140847 - 09/15/04 08:10 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

you need to get some friends over to hang out with. Its what they are there for, to help out in times of need.

Good energy has to flow both ways. Friends and family are powerful forces to have around when you or someone you love is in need.

InvisibleRipple
Ripple
Male User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: the timbers of Fennario
    #3140850 - 09/15/04 08:10 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Much love Shroomism :heart: at least you'll always know that we'll be here for you no matter what!

--------------------
The bus came by and I got on that's when it all began!

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: depressed [Re: Ripple]
    #3140858 - 09/15/04 08:11 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I swear if I ever become rich I am throwing the craziest shroomery party ever
and hopefully buying a shroomerite island

--------------------

InvisibleAdom
Totally Nude
 User Gallery
Loc: Way Up North
    #3140874 - 09/15/04 08:14 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

:heartpump:

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: depressed [Re: Adom]
    #3140889 - 09/15/04 08:16 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I definitely have to get out of this environment though
I need a change of pace
get the fuck out of this place - away from the insanity
I'm seriously considering taking one of you up on your offers

--------------------

InvisibleClean
the lense
Male User Gallery

#3140892 - 09/15/04 08:17 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

tomorrow is another day...
you'll come through it yee 'ol scallywag :pirate:

Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

Re: depressed [Re: Clean]
    #3140901 - 09/15/04 08:18 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

sf
its expensive as hell though
but damn if it aint pretty :smile:

--------------------

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

#3140903 - 09/15/04 08:19 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

you can always create a new beginning buddy!

:cool:

--------------------

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #3140914 - 09/15/04 08:21 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

on a lighter note - this is the studio my band is trying to record at - http://www.crystalphonic.com/

so I do have that at least to look forward to
pretty sweet. now to rob a bank

--------------------

InvisibleLe_Canard
The Duk Abides

Loc: Earthfarm 1 Flag
    #3140953 - 09/15/04 08:28 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

For what it's worth, you're not alone. Life can suck sometimes, but it can only get better. Hopefully your boss is the understanding type.
I hope that doesn't sound to glib to someone in your situation. Wish I could help more.... :frown:

OfflineBarbi
Plastic Person

#3140962 - 09/15/04 08:31 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I'm possibly looking for a roomate soon if your not a messy slobby whore.

Invisiblefunkymonk
 User Gallery

Re: depressed [Re: Barbi]
    #3140972 - 09/15/04 08:32 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

arent you married?

OfflineBarbi
Plastic Person

Re: depressed *DELETED* [Re: funkymonk]
    #3140977 - 09/15/04 08:33 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Post deleted by mndfreeze

Invisiblevivid
Stranger
Male User Gallery

#3141002 - 09/15/04 08:38 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

... ... :frown:!

Invisiblefunkymonk
 User Gallery

#3141250 - 09/15/04 09:33 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

serious?!
that's crazy, has it been going on or awhile

OfflineBarbi
Plastic Person

Re: depressed [Re: funkymonk]
    #3141293 - 09/15/04 09:46 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Isnt this shroomisms thread :smile:  He needs you guys mroe then me :wink:

crazy heads.

Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

#3141325 - 09/15/04 09:53 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

your wright freezy needs his own problem thread

--------------------

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #3141399 - 09/15/04 10:05 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

dude that sucks.. I'm sorry  :frown:

Well.. it looks like I'm taking a spontaneous road trip.
Adamist is going to be here tommorow to pick me up, and we are travelling south, to NC, SC, Georgia, and then Florida. We're stopping a lot along the way and I'm packing whatever I can now to sell. If any shroomerites want to meet up, now's the time to make plans.

--------------------

OfflineBarbi
Plastic Person

#3141431 - 09/15/04 10:14 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Nothing to be sorry about.

You should make your way through to arizona and come visit.  There are tons of us here.

Not to mention that crazy gathering in november :wink:

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #3141439 - 09/15/04 10:16 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

heh.. I don't know how I'd make it to arizona.. but who knows what will happen :smile:

--------------------

OfflineBarbi
Plastic Person

#3141443 - 09/15/04 10:17 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

When you cut loose from the ties that hold yhou down, its the best time to travel.

You have until november :wink:

Invisibleblink
eye of horus
 User Gallery

Folding@home Statistics
Re: depressed *DELETED* [Re: Shroomism]
    #3141447 - 09/15/04 10:18 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Post deleted by blinkidiot

Reason for deletion: Im sorry

--------------------

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
    #3141504 - 09/15/04 10:30 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

man I'm already feeling ten times better..

just the fact that a shroomerite is coming to pick me up tomorrow, and I'm going on a spontaneous, two week road trip all down the east coast and ending in florida to see my mom.. it's going to be an adventure and a half!!! just what I need!!

A well needed break and a new perspective on life and meeting new people.. I NEED it! This is going to be great! Fuck all my concerns here, they will still be here when I get back.

--------------------

Offlinenotapillow
I want to be a fisherman
 User Gallery

#3141560 - 09/15/04 10:40 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

way to go shroomism
that is gonna be an adventure

if yur anything like me it will clear your head

this summer i decided i was gonna through cautin to the wind and just wander around
i kinda wound up in a drug haze wandering all over the place and skating along the way then staying at someone elses home every night.

i dont remember most of it but lol
but once i kindda grounded my self back home i felt like i had alot of my chest

--------------------

Invisiblelukeboots
fresh futuristic
Male User Gallery
    #3141678 - 09/15/04 11:12 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

yeah! :smile2:

that's just what you need shroomism!
i did the same thing this summer, but i didn't wander very far.. just far enough for a change of pace squatting around a friendly city :wink:

--------------------

OfflineCaRnAgECaNdYS
Tool's groupie
Female User Gallery

Loc: Billy Howerdel's closet Flag
    #3141784 - 09/15/04 11:47 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

Glad your feeling better!

--------------------

The secret to being funny is to say smart things stupidly, or is it stupid things smartly? Whatever..it's not rocket surgery...or something like that.

Invisiblekaiowas
lest we baguette
 User Gallery

Re: depressed [Re: CaRnAgECaNdY]
    #3141807 - 09/15/04 11:52 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

see, this is what COMMUNITY is all about

from the wise words of ripple...

"long live the shroomery!  :heart:"

:grin:

--------------------

Invisiblelukeboots
fresh futuristic
Male User Gallery
    #3141840 - 09/16/04 12:00 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

thats fuckin' right! :mushroom2:

--------------------

OfflineAdamist
ℚṲℰϟ✞ЇѺℵ ℛ∃Åʟḯ†У
Male User Gallery

Re: depressed [Re: lukeboots]
    #3141891 - 09/16/04 12:10 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I am fuckin excited to leave tomorrow. I love this feeling.

When nothing is certain, EVERYTHING IS POSSIBLE.

--------------------

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: depressed [Re: Adamist]
    #3142065 - 09/16/04 12:46 AM (19 years, 7 months ago)

This is going to be awesome!!

--------------------

OfflinePhishgrrl
Walking in thetall trees...
 User Gallery

#3142889 - 09/16/04 09:18 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

:hug: Shroomism, as you can see, you have a great support system here. We are here for you. I am so sorry you are having a terrible time. I wish I could help you. You are always welcome here if you need a place although I know it is far away!  I would be happy to send you some food or a bit of cash too, just pm me. :smile:  I think we should all send you $10-$20 to help you out! :heart: 

Just know that there is a lot of love for you out here.

--------------------
Once in awhile you can get shown the light

In the strangest of places if you look at it right...

OfflineKremlin
life in E minor
Male User Gallery

Loc: /export/home/Kremlin
    #3143362 - 09/16/04 11:55 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I'm glad to hear things are looking up for you now Shroomism,

my only advice to is you to not let the problems bog you down, and to take it one part at a time. I think visiting your mother in florida is a great idea...staying distant from family may be good for a while, but family is family. They are the closest bonds you can have in this life if you work with them.

Life takes interesting turns that we never understand during the process, but if you follow your heart you will come out on top again...you have something driving you inside, i can see it in pictures of you and your posts..connect with that and the answers will appear.

I hope your trip will put you at peace
--Krem

--------------------
"Human suffering has been caused because all too many of us cannot grasp that words are only tools for our use, and that the mere presence of a word in the dictionary does not mean it necessarily refers to something definitive in the real world"
--Richard Dawkins, "The Selfish Gene"

"It is the mind which creates the world about us, and even though we stand side by side in the same meadow, my eyes will never see what is beheld by yours."
-George Gissing

"Without a firm idea of himself and the purpose of his life, man cannot live, and would sooner destroy himself than remain on earth, even if he was surrounded by bread."
--Fyodor Dostoevsky

InvisibleMOTH
Wild Woman
 User Gallery

Loc: In the jungle
    #3143375 - 09/16/04 12:02 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I'm late to respond as always...but hopefully not too late.  Shroomism, I know we haven't personally spoke here at the Shroomery that much but I really admire you.  You are an incredible, talented man.  It wrenches my heart to see you having to deal with all this shit, but I am really overjoyed to see that you are taking action.  I agree with what everyone else has said...get out of the area as soon as possible.  I hope your adventure to Florida goes well and that you get a new perspective along the way.  :heart: 

I don't claim to *know* how you are feeling, but I can relate, having been desperately trapped and depressed myself.  Always remember to keep looking forward and ride this wild tide.  If anyone can kick life's ass, it's you.  :smile:

I'm in Austin, Texas and have a hubby but if you ever need a place to crash for awhile, please look me up!  Our door is always open.  :heart:

love,

*me*

InvisibleShroomismM
Space Travellin
Male User Gallery
Folding@home Statistics
Re: depressed [Re: MOTH]
    #3143522 - 09/16/04 12:46 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Thanks for the love and support everyone.. it really means a lot to me  :hug:

I'm going to take the next week or so to reflect and get a new perspective.. a new adventure is going to be great. I will check in whenever possible.. but right now I am busy trying to get ready!

I love you guys and hope you all have a fantastic week.

Love and Light  :laugh:

--------------------

OfflineBigNerd
Sociable loner
Male User Gallery

Loc: local elementary school
    #3143658 - 09/16/04 01:24 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

You're cool as fuck, shroomism, and the whole shroomery knows it.  If you ever forget it, we're here to remind you.  I hope you get exactly what you need from this trip, plus some on top of that.  Get grounded, remember what matters, work things out with the family.  And most importantly, have a great time. :cool:  I'll be thinking about you man. 

BigNerd

--------------------
Sometimes karma needs a little help.

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4  [ show all ]

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale   Kraken Kratom Kratom Capsules for Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder