Home | Community | Message Board

Cannabis Seeds - Original Sensible Seeds
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineThr33
Shroom3r

Mixing Mushrooms
    #3138168 - 09/15/04 09:53 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Lo There...

Last Saturday me and 6 of my friends decided to do shrooms. We went to our local head shop and bought 3 lots of Columbian, and 2 lots of Mexican mushrooms which we shared equally between us.

Everything started off really well, we mixed the mushrooms together to make it a better (or worse) trip.

They were consumed in Chicken & Mushroom Pot Noodles :-P , Burgers, and eaten raw with crisps(potatoe chips to you americans)

Everyone enjoyed the 1st hour or so, but after the trip was in full effect, only two of us had a good trip and the rest either got paranoid, went home or to a friends, vomited and had depression [almost the feeling of not enjoying their trip but were able to control wot was going on around them) etc.

Would this be due to mixing shrooms or the fact of the dosege they had?

This was my 4th time trippin and each time has got better and better. The last time i tripped i was only with 2 of the now 7 people that tripped this time. I tell my friends that i havent had a bad trip yet because i remain calm & have throughly researched all aspects of shrooms for over 2 years. I am aware of most situations and things to do when tripping or if a bad trip accurs.

I regually browse the net for good educational/open minded websites (such as the shroomery) and after the most recent trip with friends i made up my own documentation from differnet websites to give to friends to give them advice on what to do in certain situations, how shrooms work, the effects, how to aviod bad trips, why people vomit/get stomach cramps etc etc.

I also would like to go mushroom picking somewhere remotly near to my home in the South East of England, Kent. Preferably near Canterbury/Ashford. Does anybody know of any good locations on where to go picking?

Any information regarding any of the above would be helpful.

HAPPY TRIPPIN!  :mushroom2:

"Thr33"

--------------------
"Wot The Hell Are You Two Doing!?"

"FUCK KNOWS!"

[Trippin X-Perience]

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

Re: Mixing Mushrooms [Re: Thr33]
    #3138389 - 09/15/04 11:10 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

If they're all Psilocybe shrooms, it probably doesn't matter. How much shrooms you ingested could be the issue though.. especially if they're strong.

Also, the vomiting could be due to eating lots of fresh (I assume, based on laws in england) mushrooms.. and what sounds to be a ton of other food. It can be hard to get down, but burgers, noodles, and potatoe chips is a bit much for me. I prefer an emptier stomach. oh well.

Invisiblejux
I'm better thanan STD!

Re: Mixing Mushrooms [Re: Thr33]
    #3138909 - 09/15/04 01:43 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

probably too much other food.

--------------------

Offlineonetime
onetime
 User Gallery

Re: Mixing Mushrooms [Re: jux]
    #3138964 - 09/15/04 01:57 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

i find them best to be eaten on emtpy stumach

--------------------

See?
Yes, with my own three eyes.
Depression, Misspells , wanting everying thing i cant have haveing nothing i want

Offlineexclusive58
illegal alien

Re: Mixing Mushrooms [Re: onetime]
    #3139029 - 09/15/04 02:13 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

onetime said:
i find them best to be eaten on emtpy stumach

--------------------

Anonymous

Post deleted by Anno [Re: exclusive58]
    #3139060 - 09/15/04 02:22 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

Re: Mixing Mushrooms [Re: ]
    #3139178 - 09/15/04 02:44 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

An upset stomach could though. If you get into that mindset that the mushrooms you've eaten were bad, and it's poisoning you (I assume someone will know what I'm speaking of) then an upset stomach couldn't be great. Either way I think it's more likely that than the strain mix.

But I'm pushing it. It probably depends more so on what a 'lot' of shrooms is.. as I'm not familiar with buying them in shops (grrr)

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   Original Sensible Seeds High THC Strains   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Mushroom-Hut Substrate Mix