Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
InvisibleDirtmaster
addict
Re: Cultivation , The Shroomery and the Law [Re: MAIA]
    #312914 - 05/09/01 03:16 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

yet another thread turned to shit by pointless bickering and 2000 word essays...

attacking mcman was totally unnecessary but LET IT GO next time. don't reply back with a fucking three page colored letter.

and bringing up the rainforest in a completly unrelated discussion is truly idiotic. i could casually mention starvation, AIDS, child prostitution, etc etc. it might make me look more sympathetic, but it wouldn't contribute to the discussion of shroom cultivation.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinexoch
enthusiast
Re: Cultivation , The Shroomery and the Law [Re: Dirtmaster]
    #312953 - 05/09/01 07:30 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

nushroomPharmer,
The state cannot just say they have a narc without some creditably.He could of been a crack head just doing it to get his ass out of trouble.This is not going to look good for a jury trail.Narc's have to say were they personally saw drugs at.Were the guy puts it.This is all documented in the investigation.I already told you about physiology of a mushroom there are just to many speices of mushrooms to positively id.The state is going to put a mycologist on the stand, the defense will ask him if he can 100% say that it is a magic mushroom he will say no.They need physical evidence to send to the state labs!!Pics may as well start a investigation,but it is not probable cause to enter a house!!!!!!

Offlinemagnusra

Re: Cultivation , The Shroomery and the Law [Re: xoch]
    #312961 - 05/09/01 08:21 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Alright not to jump off topic, which just seems to be flames at this point anyway, but back to Ryche. He went on that peyote weekend came back for a few days, last post on 5/03, and then disappeared. I normally wouldn't really pay this much mind but I have an outstanding order and haven't gotten any replies to my emails yet. Should his customers be concerned (Especially about their safety)?

* The above post is not meant to be the thoughts and/or opinions of the author. I am relaying information for an acquintance and only write in first-person to simplify the process

--------------------
[red]* The above post is not meant to be the thoughts and/or opinions of the author. I am relaying information for an acquintance and only write in first-person to simplify the process[/red]

Offlinegray1
addict

Loc: brooklyn
Re: Cultivation , The Shroomery and the Law [Re: magnusra]
    #312971 - 05/09/01 08:51 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

no, i'd say ryche customers shouldn't be concerned if they are cultivating in an intelligent manner. first of all, purchasing spores is legal and i doubt that it is enough of an 'intent' to warrant further investigation.
but in case, all cultivators should be prepared the worst. have everything under control at all times, neat and easy to hide/dispose of. no need for random incriminating shit to be lying all around your room(pictures of big fatties, pictures of your setup, printed out grow teks...) if possible, don't cultivate where you reside or at the same address where you received the spores.
i would suggest replacing the spores that you use with other spores, either from other mushrooms or from ferns or something. put 'em back in the original packaging, keep them where they can be retrieved if the authorities ever do ask. say yep, here they are. i've got them, i have no intent to cultivate them, they're perfectly legal, see you later.

c12h16n24ohdmt

Edited by gray1 on 05/09/01 10:54 AM.

InvisibleNuShroomPharmerII
old hand

Post deleted by users_request [Re: xoch]
    #313096 - 05/09/01 12:11 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

InvisibleInsomnia
addict
Re: Cultivation , The Shroomery and the Law [Re: NuShroomPharmerII]
    #313222 - 05/09/01 02:56 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Unreal.

When will people realize the spore vendors are not your friends. It's almost sick that people spend their time wondering where Ryche is. Ever think that he's got a life that doesn't involve spores, or better yet, that it's NONE OF YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS??

It's just plain stupid to waste space on this BB wondering how spore dealers spend their free time. It's even more idiotic to believe that just because Ryche hasn't posted in a day or two that the federales flipped him or something. Get a fucking life, please. Personally, I don't know him, but I've never had any troubles studying clean, viable spores from T.H.E.

And ya know what, if someone thinks they're in danger by posting here, the solution is simple: don't fucking post here. I'm pretty sure the old timers leave here in droves because they're fucking sick of holding everyone's paranoid little hands. Not to mention, I'm sure most veterans here who've left did so because their love for their hobbies FAR outweighed their tolerance for bullshit - i.e. Gee, I wonder where Ryche has been. Boo hoo hoo.

Use your head, folks. If you post a picture of your shit eating grin next to your grow chamber, you run the risk. If you can't handle the pressure of not posting images with your ugly ass mugs, I suggest leaving this decent BB now.

WAKE UP.

I choked Linda Lovelace!

--------------------
"If you believe in things you do not understand, you will suffer." ? Stevie Wonder

Offlinedirtboy28
Stranger
    #313225 - 05/09/01 02:58 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

well, your little indian protection doesnt work.

i know you think it does, but i ever find out what reserve you are on, i will narc you. the feds CAN come on your land and they CAN chop your shit down and take it.

you are the uninformed for thinking otherwise.
i dont care what specific laws state, i have actually seen a bust at a reservation. my dad is a police chief, dont tell me you think you are immune just because you didnt go to school.

Offlinedirtboy28
Stranger
    #313227 - 05/09/01 03:04 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

as for where you went to school... learning that my lack of capitals equates to a lack of self esteem... must have been on of those sally struthers mail order degrees you got. prolly for free, cause you like to scam. free land, free degree, why not? you dont have to work for anything. i hate capitals because i dont like the shift key. plain and simple.
if you were any kind of real psychologist you would know that analyzing me over the internet is retarded.
and dyslexic people dont spell poorly. moron.

Offlineegghead
veteran
Loc: Milky Way
Re: Cultivation , The Shroomery and the Law [Re: Insomnia]
    #313232 - 05/09/01 03:09 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Get it all out Insomnia.

--------------------
Where there's skill, there's a better way..

Offlinemagnusra

Re: Cultivation , The Shroomery and the Law [Re: egghead]
    #313285 - 05/09/01 04:24 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Well insomnia if you are speaking to me, go piss off dick. You are an elitist prick. What were you thinking when you wrote that post? The reason I would like to know if he has been around is because I have an outstanding order you douche bag. What are you his fucking mother, than shut up.

And if you think this shouldn't be on this board you really are a naive fool with the mental capacity of a garden slug. I think this concerns anyone who has an order pending with him, or whoever might have placed an order not knowing there would be a problem. Some of us have cash just floating in the postal system right now. So I think it does concern this community.

You know what the only problem with this board is? Assholes like you who only get pleasure out of attacking other people. If you weren't such a dick you could see this from my side, you'd do the same if you had an order out there. I have wasted enough of my time on your antics. If you don't have anything intelligent or useful to say that don't post.

* The above post is not meant to be the thoughts and/or opinions of the author. I am relaying information for an acquintance and only write in first-person to simplify the process

--------------------
[red]* The above post is not meant to be the thoughts and/or opinions of the author. I am relaying information for an acquintance and only write in first-person to simplify the process[/red]

Offlinesteve340
    #313299 - 05/09/01 05:01 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

:( So much hostility.

I bet that the rediculous drug laws of the US could be changed if the users could work together instead of attack each other.

My 3 cents.

InvisibleNuShroomPharmerII
old hand

Post deleted by users_request [Re: dirtboy28]
    #313316 - 05/09/01 05:17 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Offlinethem_26
enthusiast
Re: Cultivation , The Shroomery and the Law [Re: dirtboy28]
    #313318 - 05/09/01 05:19 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

In reference to your 5/9-2:46am comment:
"i think i speak for all "26" of the smart people."
Go lead "them" back to the short bus. People like you make me sick. Half of who I am is the land/people that people like YOU exploit in order to have your fucking 2for2.22 burgers.
The other half is left w/ a stolen/raped land here. Do you have a soul? Then what? Only humans have souls because we know how to stay on top of the food chain? Sure I can act like a nut( BAM-here is where I cut off your "you are what you eat" response that I'm sure your anger would love to be able to manifest) but at least I'm trying to learn something. Even if you're shrooming for... what are you in it for? I'm sure in addition to the benefits to the medicial/spiritual community, the oxygen that some of us enjoy, the native cultures/knowledge,the "lesser(is that what you are calling them) souls", etc. that are found there, YOU could find something to "amuse" yourself with. Like making fun of the locals who will never be given the comforts we have on an equal, per capita, basis. Or, like you said, we would then have to pay 2 bucks for a hamburger.

You see Kyle, the world is made up of Gods and klods...

Offlinethem_26
enthusiast
Re: Cultivation , The Shroomery and the Law [Re: Thor]
    #313334 - 05/09/01 05:52 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Ahhhhh... Deep breath...
Okay. Thor, before I wasted my time making people angry I wanted to ask you just how private is PM. I mean, if all these records are avilable to the authorities upon request are PMs included in that.Or is it impossible to open PM records(after they have been erased-we can assume) Also, if requested by them(not this them) would you permit and/or be forced to submit a member's "account" to be monitored w/out the member's knowledge. Not that I would ever have anything to hide.
T
H
A
X

InvisibleInsomnia
addict
    #313376 - 05/09/01 06:41 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

magnusra: My post was not aimed at you directly. Instead, it was meant for people who behave that way. And in any case, I didn't notice anything about late orders and whatever. And guess what -- if you have a problem with late orders, the SPORE VENDOR FORUM is the place for that. Not cultivation. And if you do a search on my posts, you'll see that the earlier comments are really not my style. In fact, I have asked good questions here and given good answers to others. It's only when posts turn to absolute shit like this one do I get pissed. Honestly, you don't know me or really what I've posted here, so you can go suck your own dick.

And furthermore, why is it that you get fixated on your late order? If your pizza takes ten minutes more to arrive than you expected, do you go to the Papa John's Internet BB and post your little boo-hoos there? No! You fuckin' get patient and wait for the god damn pizza to come when it comes. Same for the spores. If you can't be a patient little high schooler and wait for the spores, I suggest you figure out how to make your own prints and syringes. I'm no elitist -- I'm here for fun. I just get sick of seeing the same boring shit all the time -- late orders this, spore vendors that. This forum is for cultivation. Most of my posts here represent that, sans this one and the one you responded so intelligently to. Do they teach you how to deal with people like that in the 10th grade?

So, bullshit. The whole community here is not affected by your perceived spore emergency. Listen, when you finally get your first mushrooms, save a cap and print it. That way your money won't be in the postal system. It'll be in your pocket, where it belongs.

Egghead: Thanks, man. It's all out in the open. ;)

Peace.

I choked Linda Lovelace!

--------------------
"If you believe in things you do not understand, you will suffer." ? Stevie Wonder

Offlinemagnusra

Re: Cultivation , The Shroomery and the Law [Re: Insomnia]
    #313467 - 05/09/01 08:46 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Alright I said I wouldn't comment but I lied. But unlike yourself I will not perpetuate this nonsense. I really do hate it when posts turn to this but you couldn't leave well enough alone. So please take what follows in the proper context, I do not want to fight about this only clear up some things. I do apologize for my very harsh post, although it was provoked there is no excuse for that. Anyway

My post was in no way a complaint about late orders. My order isn't even late, but when you don't get a confirmation or any response to the emails you sent to a vendor you start to worry. It wasn't a complaint just the motivation of the post. I'm sure you do have many good discussions here but the one in response to my post was quite hostile and completely unwarranted. And furthermore I can't see how you can say that the post was turning to shit. It was actually quite fine until you posted your comments, now we have this flame match. And your right I don't know you but you also don't know me, it IS a double standard.

I wasn't fixated on my late order, I didn't even mention it until your post, and only then so you could see my reasoning. As for the papa john's well how would you feel if you placed an order then called to see where it was and no one picked up? Although I must say papa johns was not the best choice for comparison. As I have said I was patient but worried because there was no response thats all.

And by the way the "High-schooler" assumption was a bit off-base there. I've been out of high-school quite some time and I honestly don't see how you came to that judgement. My posts are in no way juvenile or slanderous, and are for the most part intelligent and well worded (Except that last one).

And finally, I'm sorry but I have a big problem with the comment "Do they teach you how to deal with people like that in the 10th grade?". Dude COME ON you did the same shit to me, but out of the blue. Anyway now that that is cleared up, I hope we can start on a better foot now. Again I do apologize for my comments, it was a rough day at work and I wasn't putting much thought into it.

--------------------

Offlinemagnusra

#313468 - 05/09/01 08:48 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Oh and by the way Ryche has contacted me and cleared everything up. He is a good business man, thats why the breach in communication had me worried.

--------------------

OfflineTaz
veteran
    #313596 - 05/09/01 10:57 PM (22 years, 10 months ago)

Damn, alot of sock puppets showed up in here....NuShroomPharmerII, I think the indians should take back what was stoled from them in the first place...I have studied alot about the rez, I live in a state with a few, I respect these people greatly, and NuShroomPharmerII is correct in what he say's so all you sock puppets who don't know shit....SHUT YER FUCKING MOUTHS!!!!!!!!!!

"Out of chaos...comes order...." AND THE FSR..

--------------------
"Most of the world's problems are caused by people taking things that do not belong to them..."

Anonymous

Re: Cultivation , The Shroomery and the Law [Re: Taz]
    #313656 - 05/10/01 12:20 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

What does this thread have to do with cultivation?
Why hasn't it been locked or moved?

How does nuwshroomer hug trees in Calgary? Does he drive to BC to do it?

Is mcman a sockpuppet of ralphsters? He always seems to back him up.
Or is it the other way around?

And what about sporechix? I havn't heard from them in a while? Did they get busted? Are the narcs making out search warrents right now for 200 arrests of teenagers with jars of moldy rice flour?

This place is a joke and getting funnier every day!

See how I said so much with so few words? Some people should try it, it's called the 'nutshell' approach.

Take a trip to the Spore Lab @:
http://www.SporeLab.com
email: getspores@sporelab.com

OfflineMNmyc
enthusiast

Loc: MN
Re: Cultivation , The Shroomery and the Law [Re: ]
    #313662 - 05/10/01 12:35 AM (22 years, 10 months ago)

I second the motion for a movement...

BRB...

Z=#<~
OK. I'm ready!

It's all acedemic. Whatever skeleton you have in your closet is probably what you'll answer too before you have to answer to this.

Take it easy. And if it's easy, take it twice!

this excerpt and all characters contained within are entirely fictional. Any similarity to reality or not is completely coincidental...

--------------------
Life is what happens while you're making other plans...

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: North Spore Injection Grain Bag   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Capsules   Myyco.com Isolated Cubensis Liquid Culture For Sale   MagicBag.co All-In-One Bags That Don't Suck   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Mushroom-Hut Liquid Cultures   Original Sensible Seeds Bulk Cannabis Seeds