Home | Community | Message Board

MushroomMan Mycology
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
OfflineQueer_Faerie
Stranger
redosing?
    #450119 - 11/07/01 10:46 AM (22 years, 5 months ago)

ok some drugs you can re-take after the effects of the first dose start to decline to boost back up (like 'phetamines) does this work with mushrooms? if so please include some guidelines

Thankies
Potter of Faerie

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineD_Tox
Boddhisattva

Loc: Lab 23
Re: redosing? [Re: Queer_Faerie]
    #450498 - 11/07/01 04:26 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

not real effective

--------------------
-----------------------
D_Tox

to understand other people….to be aware
to understand animals….to be a decent person
to understand plants….. to be a refined individual
to understand the mushroom…to be enlightened

Anonymous

#450824 - 11/07/01 08:11 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

after the shroom sensation begins to wear off you can ingest another dose of mushrooms but from experience...the effects are somewhat dampened and shortened, mainly jus creating a mild buzz and slight hallucinations....

now you go go from a acid drop and then when the electric feeling of the acid dies down continue with a quanity of mushrooms... very interesting... quite fond memories of this experience at an 3 day outdoor party (Pheonix Festival) this summer

booya!!!

jus be safe :)

OfflinepsilocybinjunkieM
relaxin
Male

#450980 - 11/07/01 09:48 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Experiment for yourself and see what works....

Offlineddog
journeyman
    #457336 - 11/13/01 07:11 PM (22 years, 5 months ago)

Probly a waste of shrooms.......you want to decide how many you're gonna eat on a given night and eat them all at one time. There is a human tolerance to psilocybin.....but everyone's different and it also depends on what type shrooms you have.

Who knows? Give it a try as the last poster said but my bet would be that you wished you conserved your shrooms.

Invisiblemecreateme
YoUisMEEMsiUoY
Male User Gallery

Loc: Memphrica
    #3135806 - 09/14/04 06:28 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I have dosed with tea early in the evening and then later took another dose past midnight. All I can say is the effect seems to be less and a waste if you ask me. Better save the dose for another day. Once you have been experiencing the shrooms they lose their magic the longer you stay in that state( up to about 6 hours or so). The power of the shroom is lost when you try to remain "fucked up." Let it give you what you will. Anybody who doesn't get that last sentence hasn't tripped hard enough.

Offlinedoop
MiSFiT
Loc: California
    #3136280 - 09/14/04 08:22 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I've never tried to redose, but general rule of thumb is you must double the original dose every redose for it to be pretty effective.

--------------------
LSD Fiend

OfflineMeThoD
MeThoD

Re: redosing? [Re: doop]
    #3136999 - 09/14/04 10:59 PM (19 years, 7 months ago)

I've redosed without any effect.

--------------------
Every empty bowl must be filled, and a full bowl must always be emptied.

OfflineEkstaza
stranger than most
 User Gallery

Loc: Around the corner
    #3144682 - 09/16/04 05:04 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I guess the closest thing to doing that was when I took 2 grams and then took 2 more an hour later. It had an effect of lengthening the trip with fewe visuals and just a dreamy floatiness to the whole day. After it was over I wished that I had taken 2 grams and then 3.5 - 4 grams 1/2hr to 1hr later.

--------------------
YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH ANY GIVEN DRUG ISN'T THE DEFINITIVE MEASURE OF THE DRUGS EFFECTS.

Offlinescape
II
Loc: somewhere but not where y...
Re: redosing? [Re: Ekstaza]
    #3144847 - 09/16/04 05:53 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I redosed my frist trip. I had eaten maybe 2 grams. I was tripping pretty good, my friend and i ordered some pizza and were eating that. I reached into my bag and found the biggest mushrooom when i was done eating the pizza. I said dude i wonder what would happen if i ate this. This musroom alone had to be close to 3 grams, he said i dunno dude do it. Lets just say i hit lvl 5 in less than 1/2 an hour. my friends pants were shimmering, i saw snakes and worms come out of teh ground. someone slammed the dorm room door and the ceiling shatterd. and his roomates girlfriend looked like a vampire. IT WAS AWESOME! i couldnt comprehend anything and i eventually fell "into the carpet" and thought about life and existance. then proceeded to trip for another 5-6 hours. I guess i could consider 2 hours of that last 5-6 afterglow but i still thought i was tripping. having thoughts like what if im stuck this way forever. ill never look at the world the same again.. ect ect.. you know how it goes.

--------------------

EVERYTHING I SAY OR DO IS FAKE, IM A COMPULSIVE LIAR, sorry for any confusion this makes.

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: North Spore North Spore Mushroom Grow Kits & Cultivation Supplies   Left Coast Kratom Buy Kratom Extract   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Mushroom-Hut Mono Tub Substrate