Home | Community | Message Board

MRCA Tyroler Gluckspilze
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom

Jump to first unread post Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]
InvisibleEvolving
Resident Cynic

Loc: Apt #6, The Village
Re: 9/11: the worst of both worlds? [Re: Zahid]
    #3132418 - 09/13/04 11:02 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Zahid said:
What if the U.S. government crumbled like the Soviet Union? And the country's 6 million _____ takes power and imposes _____ Law on all of the United States and declares a ________ against__________?????

What would you do??

Let me guess, 6 million morons, some of whom celebrate the 9/11 attacks?

--------------------
To call humans 'rational beings' does injustice to the term, 'rational.'  Humans are capable of rational thought, but it is not their essence.  Humans are animals, beasts with complex brains.  Humans, more often than not, utilize their cerebrum to rationalize what their primal instincts, their preconceived notions, and their emotional desires have presented as goals - humans are rationalizing beings.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
OfflineSkikid16
fungus fan

Loc: In the middle of the nort...
Re: 9/11: the worst of both worlds? [Re: Evolving]
    #3132491 - 09/13/04 11:16 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

zing

--------------------
Re-Defeat Bush in '04

OfflineAldous
enthusiast
Male User Gallery

Loc: inside my skull
Re: 9/11: the worst of both worlds? [Re: Divided_Sky]
    #3132980 - 09/14/04 01:27 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Divided_Sky said:
I can and have argued endlessly why Bush would not have rational motive to allow such a thing to happen, but all I am asking here is why assume his unhumanity? Why assume that he would be capable of horrible things you yourself never could do?

Let's not talk about the rational motive, which is overly self-evident and has been pointed out right here.
Bush's inhumanity is not an assumption really. He has actually done many horrible things that I myself could never do.
I could never sign more than 150 execution orders, including for retards and youths. I could never destroy the environment in order to pay off my friends in the oil business (which I don't have). I could never lie to the whole world in order to start an illegal war. I could never use the name of God in order to establish and strengthen political power.

But then, you are automatically assuming that Bush was involved. Who says he was? Maybe the neocons planned it without telling him? He's just a puppet, and an inhumane one for that matter.

Offlinest0nedphucker
Rogue State
Male
Loc: Wales (yes it is a countr...
Re: 9/11: the worst of both worlds? [Re: Aldous]
    #3133225 - 09/14/04 04:41 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Why can't you imagine that the government would do something like this? They blew off Kenedy's head in broad daylight.

Don't forget the faked moon landings and the abduction of Elvis...  :rolleyes:

Quote:

Bush's inhumanity is not an assumption really. He has actually done many horrible things that I myself could never do. etc etc

OfflineZahid
Stranger
Re: 9/11: the worst of both worlds? [Re: Skikid16]
    #3133250 - 09/14/04 05:02 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Skikid16 said:
zing

And what will your position on that be tomorrow?

--------------------

OfflineDivided_Sky
Ten ThousandThings

Loc: The Shining Void
    #3133940 - 09/14/04 10:43 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Again, you have to believe he is a monster in order to interpret his actions in a way that makes him look like a monster. Your logic is like when people say the Bible is true because it says in Jermeiah 13 "The Bible is True". (I don't actually know what Jeremiahg 13 says)

I do not believe Bush lied to start a war over oil, that he wants to conquer the world in the name of God and destroy the environment. I would have to already be indoctrinated into that line of thinking to believe any of that rubbish, which is ironic as you use it to justify your belief.

The question is what came first you believing Bush is evil, or you believing Bush the things Bush does are evil?

InvisibleXlea321
Stranger
Re: 9/11: the worst of both worlds? [Re: st0nedphucker]
    #3134049 - 09/14/04 11:19 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Don't forget the faked moon landings and the abduction of Elvis...

And WMD...

--------------------
Don't worry, B. Caapi

OfflineAldous
enthusiast
Male User Gallery

Loc: inside my skull
    #3134321 - 09/14/04 12:53 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Divided_Sky said:
I do not believe Bush lied to start a war over oil, that he wants to conquer the world in the name of God and destroy the environment. I would have to already be indoctrinated into that line of thinking to believe any of that rubbish, which is ironic as you use it to justify your belief.

You're absolutely right, it's all about beliefs.
I believe Bush tried to convince the whole world that Saddam had to be taken out because of his WMD, of which he showed pictures, and I believe the Iraq survey team didn't find a trace of WMD after the war, and I believe Iraq is drenched in oil... but hey, that's just me.
I believe Bush quotes the Bible in political speeches, and I believe he's never missed an opportunity to stress that he's leading the battle of Good against Evil, and I believe he appointed people like Ashcroft... but hey, that's just me.
I believe he took each and every measure possible to please his oil buddies, and I believe he let the energy business write the draft of his energy bill, and I believe Texas has the worst air quality of all states, etc... but hey, that's just me.

If you want to believe otherwise, be my guest. The truth is all relative, all about beliefs, right? Anyway, I believe so. :rolleyes:

InvisibleAnnapurna1
liberal pussy
Female User Gallery
Loc: innsmouth..MA
    #3135802 - 09/14/04 06:26 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Divided_Sky said:
I won't flame but I have to ask, if you were President, would you as a person deliberately allow 911 to happen, or plan and ok it? Do you think anyone you know would do such a thing?
If not, why would assume someone whom you have never met would be capable of such an awful and inhuman thing?

as idiotic as such a comment is..it does answer the key question as to why the mainstream has dismissed the "conspiracy theory"...if fewer ppl made such an assinine assumption that "bush is too good to do such a thing"..the conspiracy theory may well be conspiracy fact today...

--------------------

"anchor blocks counteract the process of pontiprobation..while omalean globes regulize the pressure"...

OfflineDivided_Sky
Ten ThousandThings

#3135924 - 09/14/04 07:04 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

So could you do it?

I try not to make a habit of judging others by a different standard than I judge myself.

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Loc: mndfreeze's puppet army
    #3135971 - 09/14/04 07:14 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Some people are more evil than others. Examples: Osama Bin Laden, Adolph Hitler, Saddam Hussein, Joseph Stalin, etc. If you believe that these people were capable of carrying out atrocities, why is it so hard to fathom that an American president would be capable of such things?

--------------------

"It is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong."--Voltaire

Offlinezappaisgod
horrid asshole

Loc: Fractallife's gym
Re: 9/11: the worst of both worlds? [Re: silversoul7]
    #3136053 - 09/14/04 07:33 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Please name one sociopath elected to president who had the ability to circumvent the constitution and defy the congress and the supreme court to pursue a genocidal agenda.

--------------------

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

Re: 9/11: the worst of both worlds? [Re: zappaisgod]
    #3136064 - 09/14/04 07:35 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

zappaisgod said:
Please name one sociopath elected to president who had the ability to circumvent the constitution and defy the congress and the supreme court to pursue a genocidal agenda.

Andrew Jackson

--------------------

InvisibleAnnapurna1
liberal pussy
Female User Gallery
Loc: innsmouth..MA
    #3136112 - 09/14/04 07:46 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

bush has done two(2) better than jackson..he is defying the constitution..and pursuing what could easily become a genocidal agenda (he did call it a "crusade")..with the full blessing and support of both congress and the SCOTUS...

--------------------

"anchor blocks counteract the process of pontiprobation..while omalean globes regulize the pressure"...

InvisibleAhronZombi
AhronZombi

#3137255 - 09/15/04 12:22 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

the president is a pawn for the government. he didnt plan it, it was planned by the pentagon and military industrial complex. and dont think its just the republicans the democrats did it in oklahoma city

OfflineDivided_Sky
Ten ThousandThings

#3137299 - 09/15/04 12:45 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

silversoul7 said:
Some people are more evil than others. Examples: Osama Bin Laden, Adolph Hitler, Saddam Hussein, Joseph Stalin, etc. If you believe that these people were capable of carrying out atrocities, why is it so hard to fathom that an American president would be capable of such things?

I adressed most of these examples on the first page. I believe that truly evil people are rare and they show certain traits. Considering both the circumstances of Bush's presidency, his background as a person, environment and personal beliefs, I can say with a great deal of confidence that G. W. Bush is not in company with Stalin and Hitler. That should be pretty damn apparent.

InvisibleKingOftheThing
the cool fool
 User Gallery

Loc: USA
    #3137321 - 09/15/04 12:55 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

naww man history will put bush in the same category of hitler and stalin

InvisibleAhronZombi
AhronZombi

Re: 9/11: the worst of both worlds? [Re: KingOftheThing]
    #3137336 - 09/15/04 01:03 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

KingOftheThing said:
naww man history will put bush in the same category of hitler and stalin

i beleive 911 will go down in history as a huge lie. execuded by this government. i dont think it was bush or clintons fault in the sense of a accident. i think it was a plan and involved both partys. the whole point of kerry winning is this. when he wins most actavists and anti bushys will think they have got a victory and will shut up. this will allow kerry to push through the same taking away of rights and evil acts as the american government has been doing for years. dont vote kerry or bush, your vote dosent count. kerry will win but he is no better than bush in any way at all. they are cousins and both part of the skull and bones. if you think you have a choice your a fool

Invisiblesilversoul7
Chill the FuckOut!
 User Gallery

#3138166 - 09/15/04 09:51 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

Divided_Sky said:
Quote:

silversoul7 said:

I adressed most of these examples on the first page. I believe that truly evil people are rare and they show certain traits. Considering both the circumstances of Bush's presidency, his background as a person, environment and personal beliefs, I can say with a great deal of confidence that G. W. Bush is not in company with Stalin and Hitler. That should be pretty damn apparent.

Maybe not to the same degree as them, but personally, I don't think I'd put any politician of either major party above doing such a thing. Bush once mocked the pleas of a woman on death row to spare her life. Not exactly what I'd consider to be a "compassionate conservative," and certainly not the mark of a man with a high regard for human life. Also, I'd like to point out that even if Bush himself didn't allow the attacks to occur, members of his administration could have. In a document by the Project for a New American Century(of which Donald Rumsfeld, Dick Cheney, and Paul Wolfowitz are members) which was issued back in 1996(I think), it says that they would need a catastrophe on a similar scale to Pearl Harbor to achieve their political goal of the U.S. becoming an international police force. This shows that at least these members of the administration knew that an event such as 9/11 would be to their advantage. Perhaps one or more of them had information about the coming attacks, and withheld it from Bush during their briefings for the purpose of plausible deniability(I certainly wouldn't put it beyond any of those three creeps to do such a thing). That way, Bush could put an honest, sincere face on the whole thing(for reasons I can't understand, he seems to have that effect on people) and make it look like they didn't see it coming. Or it could be that Bush is not so innocent and naive as he appears(Lincoln was known to play dumb so people wouldn't suspect he was up to something).

--------------------

Jump to top Pages: < Back | 1 | 2  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Maeng Da Thai Kratom Leaf Powder   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom