Home | Community | Message Board

Avalon Magic Plants
This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1
Some of these posts are very old and might contain outdated information. You may wish to search for newer posts instead.
Anonymous

Toys 'R' Us
    #3134909 - 09/14/04 03:04 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

ive only shroomed once but omfg....toys r us is the shit.  everything in there is super bright and HILARIOUS, me and my friend must have been in there for about an hour and we were the loudest people in the entire complex....if you ever shroom, do me a favor and make a trip to your local toys r us...its a must.. :thumbup: :tongue2:

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
Offlinekeepontruckin
Weir on amission from Bob
Re: Toys 'R' Us [Re: ]
    #3134919 - 09/14/04 03:06 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I don't doubt those guys would call the police, I don't know if I'd risk it.
I mean, afterall, it's Toys R Us. If some parent complains or a store employee thinks your just a little bit intoxicated, they might take some moves to get rid of you ASAP.

Anonymous

Re: Toys 'R' Us [Re: keepontruckin]
    #3134985 - 09/14/04 03:19 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

well, as long as your not acting super retarded while your in there you wont get the cops called on you, we were at the beginning of our trips, the giggly/body high stage, but every time we would walk by someone we would kinda be a little quieter, but still laugh, just not as much...i guess i forgot to mention to use common sense.. :rolleyes:

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

#3135005 - 09/14/04 03:23 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

And that common sense isn't always possible with larger doses. Laughing, playing with toys, running around foolishly and not giving a shit? Definately sounds like a good time for old friend marijuana. Shrooms are a little too unpredictable. And, I don't know about anybody else, but fluorescent lighting and giant chain stores are some of the most evil things to me, when I'm shrooming. But thats me. Have fun, be safe.

OfflineTugBoat
    #3135780 - 09/14/04 06:21 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Too many things going on at once for my liking, the more that goes on, the more chances of something bad happening. For all I know some toddler might turn into a gnome and I'll want to run around the store and "catch it"

OfflineHijinx_Spike
JourneyMan

Re: Toys 'R' Us [Re: keepontruckin]
    #3136089 - 09/14/04 07:40 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

keepontruckin said:
I don't doubt those guys would call the police, I don't know if I'd risk it.
I mean, afterall, it's Toys R Us. If some parent complains or a store employee thinks your just a little bit intoxicated, they might take some moves to get rid of you ASAP.

HaHaHa that couldnt be more wrong. If anything they'll ask you to leave before they call cops. They wouldnt want to disrespect customers like that. Plus me and my friend were at a Supermarket and we came across some price guns. (we were trashed and just done salvia, 8 bowls of 15x and 20x) My freind snuck in the back while i was pissing and stole a meat pricer and I found a normal one. We went around not even knowing we changed over 300 items. We only noticed when we walked around in the front and saw the manager talking to 7 employes and they all stopped and starred at us. We walked to the end dichted the guns and ran into the manager. We didnt even get thrown out, just a "anything i can help u find?". Lol no one really cares if ur goofing off and running ina  toy store. Worse come to worse its the mangaer saying "Buy something or leave please". Im totally gonna go build legos at Toys R us.! :cool:

InvisibleKoala Koolio
TTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGGTTAGGG

Re: Toys 'R' Us [Re: Hijinx_Spike]
    #3136415 - 09/14/04 08:45 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I agree, except for the fact that, like you said, they don't like disrespecting customers. Toys R Us also has no bigger customer than the soccer mom. Last time I checked, they're not so fond of clearly intoxicated teenagers messing around. Unless someone complains or you're being destructive, I'm sure its fine. Look at all the crap people like Tom Green, and whoever get away with in stores.

Still not my cup of tea, but if you take it easy I can imagine its very fun.

OfflineHijinx_Spike
JourneyMan

Re: Toys 'R' Us [Re: Koala Koolio]
    #3136590 - 09/14/04 09:28 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Quote:

elgr said:
I agree, except for the fact that, like you said, they don't like disrespecting customers. Toys R Us also has no bigger customer than the soccer mom. Last time I checked, they're not so fond of clearly intoxicated teenagers messing around. Unless someone complains or you're being destructive, I'm sure its fine. Look at all the crap people like Tom Green, and whoever get away with in stores.

Still not my cup of tea, but if you take it easy I can imagine its very fun.

HAHAHA yeah their shows are too funny.

Offlinedjd586
Underpants Gnome

#3142023 - 09/16/04 12:37 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I could see it being something fun do to, I mean if you had the place all to yourself with no one else around to distract you. I also see it as too big of a risk. I'd much rather get away from the toys and get to the beauty of nature on a trip.

--------------------

Phase 1... collect underpants... phase 2...??? ... Phase 3 - PROFIT!

Jump to top Pages: 1

Shop: PhytoExtractum Kratom Powder for Sale   MagicBag.co Certified Organic All-In-One Grow Bags by Magic Bag   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Bridgetown Botanicals CBD Concentrates