Home | Community | Message Board

This site includes paid links. Please support our sponsors.

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale

Jump to first unread post Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]
Invisiblegettinjiggywithit
jiggy
Female User Gallery

Loc: Heart of Laughter
Hey! Multidimensionals on Contradictions
    #3133800 - 09/14/04 10:07 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I have no doubt, by reading here that most of you are multidimensional percievers.

have you ever noticed how information percived from different vibrations will completely contradict itself?

Whats bad from a low vibin place is great from a high vibin one. Whats true from one perspective is false from another?

As you shift around up and down, do you catch yourself contradicting yourself depending on where you are perciving from that day or what vibration you are addressing?

A lot of people think that a person who contradicts themselves is either a nut case, doesn't know what they are talking about, or where they stand, or thinks that one of the contradictions must be wrong and the other right.

As the masses move more into multi dimensional perception, this is going to be happening a lot. Whats going to happen to how people deal with what is true or not?

What are you going to tell someone who says, "hey, you are contradicting yourself, which is it?" I'll be the first to admit that I do it all of the time- that is contradict myself. Only in my mind, I am just seeing truth from different ways of looking at it.

Can you see the confusion during this shift? Maybe the lesson for the one calling you on contradictions is to not look to you or anyone as being a source of abosulute truth.

Anyone have any thoughts on all of this?

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Extras: Filter Print Post Top
InvisibleMoonshoe
Blue Mantis
 User Gallery

Loc: Iceland
Re: Hey! Multidimensionals on Contradictions [Re: gettinjiggywithit]
    #3134030 - 09/14/04 11:13 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

i'd like to hear an example of what you mean, but maybe i know

yeah perfect example

From one conciousness level don Juan (and me for that matter) will claim that nothing is important, nothing is to be feared, and the end of a life, a planet or a galaxy is nothing more than a breath in the lungs of the source. And yet the next moment i will say its important that i win this medal, im afraid of sharks, i dont want to die, we have to save the world etc

one perspective is the transcendental, universal perspective, what I know to be true

and the other is the realm of the relative and temporal , what i experience in waking life (usually) and while i play this game things are different, ya know?

--------------------

Everything I post is fiction.

jiggy
Female User Gallery

Re: Hey! Multidimensionals on Contradictions [Re: Moonshoe]
    #3134163 - 09/14/04 11:59 AM (19 years, 6 months ago)

That's an excellent example! You understand. Most of the time, we are just really focussed in one or another and don't even catch our own contradictions. Sometimes I do and those moments are awkward. I will be thinking something and then realise, I was thinking the complete opposite about this 3 weeks ago.

Then you start wondering to yourself, "well which is it?" Thinking about this today, I realise that we seem to shift into a perspective that best suits our intended goal at the time.

Or, if you are looking to solve a problem, you shift perspectives around until you find the one that sees the solution.

I'm seeing truths like this in many cases. It is right and correct to wear a ball gown to a charity ball. It is wrong and not correct to wear a ball gown to go dirt biking. What is is the right solution to the problem of questioning what to wear is relative to the goal.

Imagine a cave man comes into your life and your first take him to a ball and tell him that we wear tuxedos. Tormorrow, you tell him that you are taking him dirt biking and he shows up in a tuxedo. You tell him that we don't wear tuxedos for dirt biking and the poor bloke is all confused and wonders why you are contridicting yourself about what we wear. Is the cave man right to see you this way?

I am seeing truths related to problem solving lifes mental and emotional problems the same way. I don't think solutions of right truths and ways come in "one size fits all". They have to be customised to the problem to achieve the specific function or goal at hand.

The ball gown being the right thing to wear becomes the wrong thing to wear if you are dirt biking.

I'm looking for a way to get more comfortable and confident with and about contridicting myself AND, I wanted this post to go up to give considerations of understanding to people who might lamblast articles filled with contradictions or people themselves who are full of them.

I am also looking to better understand myself and how to see contradictory perspectives as an asset and a tool, not a deficet and a hinderance. I'm more and more appreciating our ability and right to contradict ourselves.

Do you ever feel like that once you take a stance on something from one view, that you are expected to keep that consistantly to earn trust and not be written off at a nut?

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Edited by gettinjiggywithit (09/14/04 12:37 PM)

OfflineSource
Remainder of anUnbalancedEquation
Male

Loc: Outer Darkness
    #3134273 - 09/14/04 12:33 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I was thinking about this sometime ago.

Imagine an 'object', say a chair, with people gathered all around it. Even though everyone is looking at the same chair, each individual will see it from a diferent perspective. No one perspective is any more true than any other perspective. If each person were to draw a sketch of the chair from thier personal perspective, the drawings would seem to contradict eachother.

The only way to get a better idea about the true nature of the object is to look at it from as many perspectives as possible.

Am I on the right track Jiggy? Is this similar to what you are talking about?

--------------------
What you're searching for is what's searching.

jiggy
Female User Gallery

Re: Hey! Multidimensionals on Contradictions [Re: Source]
    #3134328 - 09/14/04 12:54 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

I added this to my last reply when I was correcting typos for anyone who already read up to this point. It gives another example:

"Imagine a cave man comes into your life and you first take him to a ball and tell him that we wear tuxedos. Tomorrow, you tell him that you are taking him dirt biking and he shows up in a tuxedo. You tell him that we don't wear tuxedos for dirt biking and the poor bloke is all confused and wonders why you are contridicting yourself about what we wear. Is the cave man right to see you this way?

We do this each other and I think its a big part of confusion in life."

Source, I am going to take your example and turn it into what I am talking about.

Say over the course of a week, you move your way around the chair. On monday, someone asked you what it looked like and you showed them a picture of it from where you were standing. On wednsday, you were looking at it from another place and someone asked you and you gave a description from how you saw it there. Same thing on friday as you moved your view of it once again.

Now on sunday, as you are all talking a bout the chair, the person you spoke with on monday is like 'hey, I thought you said it looked like this. And wednsdays person questions you and so doesfridays. Everyone is confused about WTF the chair looks like and says you are contradicting yourself. What do you do?

What if one of them needs to know? You would want to find out why, and give them the picture that best suits their purpose right?

In other words, this isn't about 4 people standing north, south, east, and west of the chair trying to agree on what it looks like. Thats complacated enough.

This is about 3 people, one in the north, one south, and one in the west and you who has seen the chair from all 3 view points at different times of the week. None are anymore right then the other. They are all partial truths.

What if one of them is trying to pin you down to just one or else they call you a lier or delusional?

See the potential problems here and how do we keep it from being a problem?

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

OfflineSource
Male

#3134379 - 09/14/04 01:06 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

It seems the problem is with the people themselves who would call you delusional or a liar. The only thing we could do would be to try to explain to them the fact that there is no absolutely true point of view.

Most people seem to be averse to this idea and you may just end up getting stoned to death!

--------------------

jiggy
Female User Gallery

#3134395 - 09/14/04 01:11 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Now I really want to jack this puppy up. This guy joins the sunday discussion and says the chair looks like such and such (completely forign description adding to the confusion. As the rest all agree it was made of wood, the 5th guy says, no it's not, it's made of steal.

WTF, someone is lying here. It turns out he was seeing the chair from the inside of it. the others are saying , "thats' impossible! The chair I saw was solid wood. The guy was inside says, no it's not, it's hollow and I've been there. How would you know it's solid unless you went inside of it?"

What if through the course of the week some else had seen it from the north, south, west, east view, as well as from above it and below it and explored the inside of it as well. How are the people in this discussion going to view him? Won't he be seen as the biggest whack job?

Think about it? this dynamic is all over this message board and found in life at every increasing happenings.

I swear that the word 'contradiction" has pretty much lost it's weight, meaning and use to me.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

Offlinedeff
just love everyone
 User Gallery

Loc: clarity Flag
    #3134471 - 09/14/04 01:28 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Contradictions only exist within perception, not outside it.

--------------------

OfflineBlueOrb
prototype
Loc: The fourth dimension
Re: Hey! Multidimensionals on Contradictions [Re: deff]
    #3134571 - 09/14/04 01:46 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Religion is the biggest contridiction that I know!

OfflineSeussA
Error: divide byzero

Folding@home Statistics
Loc: Caribbean
Re: Hey! Multidimensionals on Contradictions [Re: deff]
    #3134631 - 09/14/04 02:02 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

> Contradictions only exist within perception, not outside it.

:smile:

--------------------
Just another spore in the wind.

OfflineSource
Male

#3134800 - 09/14/04 02:42 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

O.K., I get wher you're going with this.

Most people don't think its possible to actually become one with the object and therefore come to knowlege of it's 'insides'. They will consider all such claims as wacko nonsense.

As more and more people come to deeper realizations about the universe and thier own identity,there will be a huge increase in the number of people who talk such 'nonsense'. To the materialists who deny such knowlege it will appear that some madness is spreading through mankind. How will they react?

--------------------

OfflineBlueOrb
prototype
Re: Hey! Multidimensionals on Contradictions [Re: Source]
    #3134818 - 09/14/04 02:45 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Its all a feed and response system.....Ripples in the pond....We are waking up

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Loc: I re·side [primarily] in...
    #3134901 - 09/14/04 03:02 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

-"The ball gown being the right thing to wear becomes the wrong thing to wear if you are dirt biking. "

why is it that you say that the ball gown is the wrong thing to wear if you are dirt biking?
say the circumstances was you came from a ball, and you was dared to go dirt biking, and your buddys bet 200 dollars you wouldn't do it in your ball gown, it would be something you could chose to do? and if you look at it, you could say it was the right thing to wear given the fact you ernd money and it probably was great fun?
i might be mixing subjects her as im a Norwegian and don't write to good English nor understand every single sentence, heh  :grin:

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

OfflineBlueOrb
prototype
Re: Hey! Multidimensionals on Contradictions [Re: Gomp]
    #3134922 - 09/14/04 03:07 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

What your talking about is conditioning.....We are conditioned by our peers,our teachers, the t.v, religion....wear a ballgown for dirt biking, come to your own conclusions as to whether it is appropriate clothing, don't take anothers word for it!
Experience yourself,,,not someone else's idea about a thing.....

OfflineGomp
¡(Bound to·(O))be free!
Male User Gallery

Loc: I re·side [primarily] in...
Re: Hey! Multidimensionals on Contradictions [Re: BlueOrb]
    #3134964 - 09/14/04 03:16 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

but what im saying, is simply why come to your own conclusions? why not leat it open for anything :wink:
Contradictions would then be hard to come across? as it stand oppsed to many possieble ways, instead of that way vs. THAT way.. ?

--------------------

--------------------
Disclaimer!?

OfflineBlueOrb
prototype
    #3135000 - 09/14/04 03:22 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Life's purpose is to experience all 0f it....So experience yourself in every possible way...make your own coclusion...don't accept anothers word and deny yourself....unless of course thats what you want to experience....enjoy creating all of it! Its that simple!

jiggy
Female User Gallery

#3135011 - 09/14/04 03:25 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

see what i'm talking about here. I kept it simple, i thought, and blue orb and gomp have added another element to the mix.

Conditioning is a good topic- probably a little separate.

What i want to know, from people who catch themselves perciving multi percpetually, if not multi dimensionally (way far out, in over under, down and around) how do you handle it when you catch yourself in a contridiction? What does it mean to you? How do you become okay with believing in opposites bot being right?

What would you say to help others understand this?

it's all important and good stuff has already been posted about why- because we get stoned for it or think we are going crazy, the consideration of how contradictions are only seen from within perception and how what is considered right for one thing and not another may not even be right.

Understanding all of this is a big factor in how WE- not the ET's or angels or whatever, are going to usher in an age of peace, understanding and harmony- best of all FREEDOM to be.

--------------------
Ahuwale ka nane huna.

OfflineShroomerious
OO
Male

#3135024 - 09/14/04 03:29 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

--------------------

OfflineBlueOrb
prototype
    #3135038 - 09/14/04 03:34 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

Two truths can exist at once....The divine dichotomy....

OfflineBlueOrb
prototype
    #3135061 - 09/14/04 03:40 PM (19 years, 6 months ago)

For eg... Your life is not about what your body is doing, yet what your body is doing is a reflection of what your life is about....

Jump to top Pages: 1 | 2 | Next >  [ show all ]

Shop: PhytoExtractum Buy Bali Kratom Powder   Kraken Kratom Red Vein Kratom   Myyco.com Golden Teacher Liquid Culture For Sale   Unfolding Nature Unfolding Nature: Being in the Implicate Order   Left Coast Kratom Kratom Powder For Sale