Home | Community | Message Board

Magic-Mushrooms-Shop.com
Please support our sponsors.

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being

Welcome to the Shroomery Message Board! You are experiencing a small sample of what the site has to offer. Please login or register to post messages and view our exclusive members-only content. You'll gain access to additional forums, file attachments, board customizations, encrypted private messages, and much more!

Jump to first unread post. Pages: 1
OfflineMong
A little bit lade da

Loc: The land where it always ...
Do you think i'll be able to get my life back on track?
    #3133288 - 09/14/04 07:38 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

This post is going to be about some expieriences iv'e had over the last couple of months, but first i'll describe a bit of my history

Right I have been a regular cannabis user for the last 3 years and last year while in the last year of my college, and during my final year i started to go way off the rails with my weed usage, as it was becoming all I did and I was falling behind on all my work really badly, and also because of this weed usage my thoughts were becoming more distorted and messed up paranoid, but being a fool I still kept on smoking as my escape from reality was the only thing keeping me going day to day, this carried on until it all got to much for me and I collasped mentally and alos sometimes I feel phisacally ( I've never feel like iv'e got any energy) and I was put in a mental ward of a hospital for a month or two, which was not a pleasent expierience to say the least, well anyway on to the main point of my post is since being out of hospital I still feel very distant from everything thats going on around me and I have a huge amount of mental problems at the moment , so I'll make a list of my symptons

I always feel distant from people and where I am, Things often seem unreal to me, I Often just drift away from the waking world into the surreal landscape of my own imagination and it almost seems like im on some other planet a lot of the time, and when i say drift of I mean I can actually picture other realities in my head clearly, I often always lose my sense of self like I feel like im not really part of this world and often I feel like im part of the background and that I don't exsist, Like I don't have a self anymore, I also have a few phsycial symptons like my head feels weird (almost like their is pressure on my head) and i get massive aching headaches and i find it hard to structure my thoughts like i used to, almost feels like there is a wall blocking my thoughts? Along with all this I get paranoia which I try to ignore but its like theres a little nagging part of my brain that is constanly spouting out paranoia, to sum up i'd say im in a bad way at the moment, iv'e been diagnosed as having expierinced physcosis (im on olazinpine) and i'd like to know if anyone on here's been through simliar expieriences and if you think i'll be able to get my life back on track to what it used to be like and also if you could reccomend anything to help with the symptons iv'e described, I have got slightly better recently and have even started back at college but already I am feeling distant from everything that is going on around me and i still have all the expieriences I have described above.

--------------------
I believe that the moment is near when by a procedure of active paranoiacthought, it will be possible to systematize confusion and contribute to the total discrediting of the world of reality.
- Salvador Dali

Post Extras: Print Post  Remind Me! Notify Moderator
InvisibleCorporal Kielbasa
 User Gallery

Re: Do you think i'll be able to get my life back on track? [Re: Mong]
    #3133993 - 09/14/04 01:02 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Quit smokin dope. Start looking people in the eyes and make an effert not to feel distant. You are the only thing holding your self back. Its not beyond you.

--------------------

Offlinehuxmush
Wanderer

Loc: Australia
    #3135846 - 09/14/04 08:40 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Sounds like depersonalisation / derealisation are at least part of it - you might want to look these up if you're not aware of them....

InvisibleFucknuckle
Dog Lover

#3135863 - 09/14/04 08:46 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

NO.......... your screwed

unless you quit dope for awhile

--------------------
What it is, is what it is my Brother.
It is as it is, so suffer thru it.

InvisibleGGreatOne234
Stranger
    #3136331 - 09/14/04 10:32 PM (12 years, 2 months ago)

Listen closely,

Quit smoking Pot.

OfflineMong
A little bit lade da

Loc: The land where it always ...
Re: Do you think i'll be able to get my life back on track? [Re: GGreatOne234]
    #3137605 - 09/15/04 05:22 AM (12 years, 2 months ago)

I quit smoking dope months ago, when it stopped being just a chill out with my friends and became a freak out with my friends, though I did smoke one joint last week , which was a mistake as it gave me really bad anxiety.

--------------------
I believe that the moment is near when by a procedure of active paranoiacthought, it will be possible to systematize confusion and contribute to the total discrediting of the world of reality.
- Salvador Dali

Jump to top. Pages: 1

Community >> Physical and Mental Well-Being